Lost (Todorokixreader)

By thesleepy_belphie

In a world where quirks are normal and each have different values. Your's has a new use to it, scared and los... More

chapter 1
chpt 2
chpt 3
chpt 4
chpt 5
chpt 6
chpt 7
chpt 8
chpt 9
chpt 10
chpt 11
chpt 12
chpt 13
chpt 14
chpt 15
chpt 16
chpt 17
chpt 18
chpt 19
chpt 20
chpt 21
Chpt 22
chpt 23
Chpt 24
chpt 25
Chpt 26
Chpt 27
Chpt 28
chpt 29
chpt 30
chpt 32
chpt 33
chpt 34
chpt 35 {End}

chpt 31

174 5 0
By thesleepy_belphie

You woke up earlier than the others. You'd had a sleepless night, you couldn't figure these emotions and even though you could ask the others you felt this was something you should figure out alone. But there was also something else lingering in your mind. You headed outside already in training clothes feeling the fresh morning air hit your face gently. It felt refreshing and helped clear your mind that'd been turning all night long.

"Murasame?",Yaoyorozu called out as she rubbed her eyes and approached you,"You're up already?"

"Yeah I could barely sleep",you explained as you turned to her

"I see...Musarame",she stood directly in front of you,"I know you like Todoroki."

"I don't",you quickly replied,"He's just a friend."

"Stop it",Yayorozu snapped but composed herself,"I don't mind you not telling me as I can understand but it's really hard watching you throw your feelings away for me."

"I like Todoroki",You spoke a lump starting to form in your throat, you averted your gaze.

"I know...I saw you guys the day of the final".she whispered,"it was obvious to me that I am not the girl for him, by seeing the way he looked at you. It made me realize he'd never look at me like that",she choked out.

"Yayorozu",you softly called out taking a steps forward.

"So please take care of him for me",she smiled softly at you

"I-I can't",you frantically said,"I can't do that, you should be the one."

She held her hand up and smiled,"Musarame I'm thankful, you're an amazing friend but still it's obvious who holds his heart-"

"You dont get! I won't be a life to take care of him!",you yelled out, gasping you covered your mouth but what been said had been said.

She stared at you wide eyed,"You're joking..right? Musarame?"

"I....the night of the attack, I wasn't badly hurt but my quirk is a double edged sword because of me overusing it...it's slowly killing me. I don't know how long I have left but it's certainly isn't a lot",you softly said as you turned to her,"this is why I can't be the one to take care of him even if I desperately wanted too."

Her eyes watered and tears started falling, she wrapped her arms around you, shaking her head,"Recovery girl will be able to help yo-"

"She's tried but it didn't work, Mr Aizawa knows he wanted me to stop and live a teenage girl life but I have something I need to prove",you spoke as you closed your eyes,"You're amazing Yayorozu, I admire you for being everything I never was-".

Your head moved to the side your right cheek stinging, as Yaoyorozu stood infront of you, hand raised and sobbing.

"Don't talk like that Musarame!",she sobbed out,"Don't give up so easily! When you arrived I could sense how strong you were. And I admired that, you had strength on yourself, you didn't rely on others to help you."

You stared wide-eyed, to have Yaoyorozu say she admired you was shocking. You took a deep breath and placed a hand her shoulder.

"That's not true..I've always relied on other unknowingly, so now..I'm relying on you to take care of him",you smiled.

"That's not fair..",she choked out.

But in the end she promised, and youf let an immense burden that had weighting down on you disappear. You chatted, and got to know each other more as the others got out of bed. The others were surprised to see you both up so early. Yaoyorozu left to change into her clothing. The others said their goodmorning, still have asleep. Mina and Kaminari seemed to be really affected by their extra classes.

You saw Todoroki coming out from the boys dorm,"Shou!",you called out, it had been the nickname you had chosen to call him.

He stopped and turned to you, you could see the gears spinning in his head as it slowly clicked you called for him. He walked over slowly.

"Good Morning",you smiled.

He blinked a couple of times before a small smile formed on his face,"Good Morning."

That's right even if you weren't a permanent thing for now you would try to be the best temporary person. Before you would've greeted death like an old friend but here you were wishing it hadnt come so soon. Training went as usual, the wild pussycats walked around cheering and helping out the other students. Aizawa kept a close eye out on kids he thought were slacking off.

"You guys! We decided to have a small game! As a reward for all your hard training!",one of the pussycats exclaimed

"It'll be aaaaa Test of courage!!",another exclaimed with a big smile.

"Class I-B will be doing the scaring and class 1-A will be the ones getting scared!"

"Yes!",Kaminari yelled.

"I'm so excited!",Mina replied.

"Hold on",Aizawa said as he caught them with his scarf,"We'll start you classes early since training ended earlier than expected",he then dragged them away as they tried fighting but obviously were no match.

"Alright you'll draw pairs by pulling a name from the stick!"

Everyone did just so, to your surprise you ended being Deku's partner.

"Trade with me!",Bakugou could be heard yelling as he had been paired with Todoroki.

"No trading!",one of the pussycats called out.

"Good luck",Todoroki smiled.

"You too",you replied giving him a thumbs up

And so the test began, you and deku were to be going next some of the others stood near you guys. You were a bit nervous since you'd never done something like this. The screams coming from the trail were no comfort to you not to mention how dark it was getting. The sound of something hitting the ground made you turn.

"We are the League Of Villians!",two figures introduced themselves, one of them had what seemed to be a weapon pressed down on one of the pussycats head.

"I'm spinner!",the reptile one introduced himself as he showed his weapon which consosted of a bunch of sharp knifes tied together.

"Should I crush her?",the other asked as he stared at the fallen girl under his weapon.

"Don't you dare!",Tiger growled out.

"I'll communicate to the others",the girl with short hair said as she stood besides tiger,"Class rep you're in charge."

"Wait!",Deku called out,"I know where Kouta is."

After a moment of silence she nodded.

"I'll be going with him",You quickly said and took off after Deku before she could say anything.

You guys ran through the forest and up a path which led up onto a mountain.

"Kouta!",Deku yelled as he ran into the clearing ahead of you.

You reached him and there was kouta, but he wasn't alone. Infront of him stood a man which you immediately recognized, as a missing villian, you used to work on his case and you knew what he was capable of doing. You pulled out your blindfold and wrapped it around your face, he'd never seen your face and now wasn't the time.

"Deku!",You ran and stood infront of both Deku and Kouta shielding them with your body.

"You were on the list",the man smirked as he eyed deku.

"Its gonna be ok",you could hear Deku behind you comforting Kouta.

"Midoriya was it",the man smirked as he lunged,"Show me your blood!!"

But he was stopped as your scarf wrapped itself around his body,"No you don't."

He didn't turn to you but he grinned,"I remember you, I never got your name but I heard about your quirk cant use it if You can't see my eyes ir touch me. Can you?"

You clicked your tongue in irritation,"Deku grab Kouta, this man is extremely dangerous."

"I almost forgot",the man spoke as if you weren't just speaking,"..where's the kid Bakugou and a girl Musarame."

Your eyes widened slightly not that he would've been able to see, you glanced at Deku who was frozen.

"I'll take that as an "I dont know","he smirked as his body started growing and his muscles got bigger, his hand grabbed your scarf,"Lets play!!"

To you shock he pulled on it, You gasped and in a second he held your face in his hand. Your body trembled as he dug his fingers into your skull. A warm liquid you could feel sliding down the side of your head. You went to grab his hand and touch him, when he suddenly pressed down on your head making you yelp.

"I wouldn't do that unless you want your head to be crushed",he said as smiled a sickeningly smile.

"No you don't!",suddenly the man was shoved back in the process letting go off you.

You fell and rolled on your side as you quickly got up. Deku stood infront of you a few feet ahead.

"You okay?",he asked not turning keeping his gaze on the man infront of him

"I'm fine",you said as you approached him

The man slowly got up and quickly Deku was gone from his spot and jumping at the man. Dekus hit caused a gust of wind to rise. Unfortunately for you guys, the villian had been unfazed by Deku's blow. Deku was fast enough to avoid his attack but not fast enough to avoid the falling boulders knocking him down.

"Deku!",you ran over and shielded him.

"You're gonna protect that boy?",he mocked.

"You'll regret this!",you used your telekenesis as you sent boulder after boulder at him some he easily broke while others he was forced to avoid.

"Not bad...but still not strong enough!!",he yelled as he was suddenly infront of you and with one swing of his arm, hesent you flying into the side of the mountain creating a crater. You groaned in pain barely lifting yourself up.

He walked took you when a small pebble hit his head, you both turned your gazes and Kouta stood there trembling.

"Water hose....Did you torment them like that too, before you killed them?",kept asked body and voice trembling as he faces the villian.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 49 24
This is a reader x Todoroki ff Your name is Hitori Niko(You may change it to your own) ------------------------------ "Niko, please return to me.."Hi...
31.5K 1K 35
"You know, optimistic fools die early but...I like your confidence so I'll let it slide." ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ A broken gi...
481K 15.4K 50
"𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜?" Y/N L/N didn't have a very happy childhood. A catastrophic incident left her in the streets, and she ended up se...