A Love Story Or Not

By ManviGupta512

Shehnaaz fell in love with Sidharth when she was 16, but he was in love with somebody else! Lets see what hap... More

#1
#2
#3
#4
#
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#10.1
#11
#12
#13
#THANK YOU And PLEASE VOTE
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
Suggestion
#20
#
#21
#22
#23
#24
#25
#26
#
#27
#28
#29
#31
#32
#33
#34
#35
#36
#37
#38
Important
#39
Hint
#40
#41
#42
#43
#44
#45
#46
#47
#48
#49
#50
#51
#52
#53
#54
#55
#
#56
#57
#58
#59
#60
#61
#62
#63
#64
#65
#66
#67
#68
#69
#70
#71
#72
#73
#74
#76
#75
#77
#78
Question
#79
#80
SSR and SHEHNAAZ
#81
#82
#83
#84
#85
#86
#87
#88
#89
#90
#91
#92
#93
#94
#95
#96
#97
#98
#99
#100
#101
#102
#103
#104
#
#105
#106
#107
#108
#109
#110
#111
#112
#113
#114
#
#115
PLEASE DON'T SKIP THIS 🙏
#116
#117
#118
#119
#120
Look What I Found
#121
#122
Sidharth Shukla Did What?
Pehle Ye Post Kiya Tha 😳😳
#
#
Question, Honest Answer Needed
A LOVE STORY OR NOT PART 2
PART 2
First Part Out!

#30

5.3K 439 24
By ManviGupta512

It was the finale day and maybe due to the lack of sleep and tiredness of continuous practicing for their performance, everybody was tired.

They got an hour or two before they all had to get ready for the finale and taking the opportunity, all the housemates slept.

Shehnaaz's head was throbbing due to her migraine pain and she couldn't even sleep for a minute.

While the housemates seemed a bit fresh after the short nap, Shehnaaz was cranky.

She was already tired, her head was paining and it felt like it would just burst, and she couldn't even sleep.

Now, it had been nearly 40 hours that she has gone with sleep. She really felt like banging her head.

When Shehnaaz changed into the dress for the day, she totally forgot about her pains and her tiredness for a second.

She looked too beautiful and when she looked at the mirror, she gasped seeing herself like that.

She was wearing a beautiful cream coloured lehenga without any dupatta.

Her 'choli' was off shoulder and it looked ethereal. It was yellow in colour and perfectly fit her.

Her lehenga was cream coloured and it was heavy but still looked classy.

Shehnaaz had worn many outfits of many famous designers till now due to her being approached for photoshoot and all, but this was the most beautiful dress she had worn by now.

She looked heavenly gorgeous. It seemed like she had just come out of a picture. Everything about her, today, was flawless.

Her dress showed the right amount of her waist and her navel was visible. With the dress there were matching earrings. They were beautiful  and seemed like they were made just for this dress.

Their was also a maagteeka which matched the dress and the earrings. The stylist, styled her waist length hair in soft curls and they flew all over her face, making her look even more ravishing.

She wore the yellow juttis that matched the choli of her Lehenga. Matching bangles were resting on the side table. They were cream coloured.

She was all ready and looked no less than an angel, maybe more. When she looked at herself in the mirror, she agreed that she looked like a true beauty.

Once she was ready, she decided to finally take her meds. The meds kicked in and she started feeling better.

She smiled to herself looking at how beautiful she looked. When she was about come to the main house, the stylist stopped her.

It seemed that she forgot to give her something else. It was a waist band. The stylist carefully made her wear it.

Shehnaaz was wrong when she thought that she couldn't look more beautiful in that dress, because if that dress made her look like an angel then this stone studded waistband over it, made her underscribabely beautiful.

Her beauty can not be defined or described into words and even she felt it.

The waistband felt cold against her warm skin. It was not too shimmery or fancy. It was very simple, but it completed her look.

When she came into the main house, everybody was just looking at her. When they were done ogling her, she was given many compliments.

Sidharth was still looking at her open mouthedly. She was fragile and delicate like a doll. It was as if, his one touch can break her.

She looked exquisite in that lehenga. She looked graceful with those accessories adorning on her forehead, arm and ears.

Sidharth, for a moment, felt jealous of the waistband that was touching her waist and her navel.

She gave an airy vibe when her open hair few due to a sudden gush of air.

He was open mouthedly staring her. She had officially made him speechless.

His drooling was interrupted when the T. V. Screen was switched on and Salman sir entered the screen.

Time passed and everybody got eliminated till only the two finalists were left.

Finalists of this season were Sidharth and Shehnaaz. They were asked to come out of the house after switching off the lights.

They both took their own time to go through the house, nostalgia gripping them.

They both spent a lot of time together in this house. This house was everything for them.

Iss Ghar ne unn dono ko wo sab de diya jin sabse wo 8 saal tak dur rahe.

They both literally cried in each other's arms, hugging each other, thinking about their patch up. They both shivered at the thought of them not meeting again if not for this house.

They will forever be grateful for everything that this house gave them.

Sure, this house gave them popularity and fans but there was something much more important than all of this which was a gift from this house.

They got each other back in this house.

They both smiled and Sidharth kissed her forehead while she again rested her head on his chest.

She kissed chest and he frowned. She chuckled at his frown, knowing fully that it was because he was worried for his suit which might get stained dure to her lip shade.

She slowly pulled back and said, "Kuch nhi laga! Chal chalein bahar".

They both switched off the lights and came out of the house which was too close to their heart.

Shehnaz and Siddharth entered the stage and Salman Khan welcomed them on the stage. The two finalists of the season - SIDNAAZ, Sidharth and Shehnaz.

They both looked at each other and smiled. They have reached so far in their life. They both emerged as the two finalist and it seemed unbelievable.

No matter who wins today, they thought, for them both of them had won the show.

Sidharth didn't want to share the stage with anybody who wasn't Shehnaaz, and Shehnaaz had the same opinion.

If Sidharth was not the one standing beside her on the stage, then victory or no victory, Trophy or no Trophy didn't really matter to her.

"To Shehnaaz aur Siddharth, yani ke Sidnaaz Hai Hamare BB 13 ke finalists. Kaisa lag raha hai aap donon ko Yahan khade hokar?", Salman sir asked.

"I am feeling really proud of myself and my friends I want to thank all the people who have supported me in this journey. Without them, without my fans, I wouldn't have reached till here. I am really grateful to them!", Sidharth said with a happiness and a lot of gratefulness in his voice.

"Shehnaaz ab aap bataye ki  aapko kaisa mehsus ho  raha Hai?", Salman sir asked, turning towards Shehnaaz.

"Hayeee sir, mujhe na Yakeen hi nahi ho raha Ki Main Yahan par Khadi hun".

She continued while everybody else was just laughing at her antics,

"Aapko pata hai pehle bhi mere fans hua karte the par aaj, wahi fans Apna time Nikal Ke Mujhe vote bhi kar rahe hain. I cannot believe it, that people are taking out time from their busy schedules just to vote for me and  to make me win. I just feel so overwhelmed with emotions!", Shehnaaz said being a little emotional and the audience cheered.

" Shehnaaz ab aap aakhri bar humein gana gaa kar Suna dijiye", Salman sir asked Sana lovingly.

Shehnaaz was emotional and she obviously agreed. She was feeling too happy to share the stage with her best friend, her parents were sitting in front of her, Rita Maa was also their, smiling at her.

In this moment, she felt like she had everything that she needs in this life. Almost all the people she loves were sitting there together.

She carefully thought about the song that she needs to sing. She knew that if not now, then she would never be able to tell Sidharth about her feelings.

Even if its just an indirect confession, still it is something.

She knew exactly what she needs to sing. The song would be able to tell her entire feelings.

Chal diya dil tere peechhe peechhe
Dekhti main reh gaya

She remembers the first time she told him that she liked him. It was such an irony because she really didn't like him that time. Aur jab use like karne lagi tab wo dono friends ban gye.

She clearly tried to stop her heart from going towards him, but when her heart didn't stop, she couldn't do anything except sitting back and just look at it.

It was actually true, the lyrics were true. When her heart walked towards that forbidden person, she just sat back and saw it with her own eyes. It could have been any person but him, but at the same time it couldn't be any person but him.

Kuchh to hai tere mere darmiyan
Jo ankaha sa reh gaya

There is something between them but that is just friendship. Although, she loves him, but he just considers her as a friend.

She really hoped earlier, that their was more than just friendship, but now she has stopped hoping and wishing.

There was something untold between both of them and that were Shehnaaz's feelings.

She never told Sidharth about the way she felt and when she sang this line, she poured out her heart into it.

'Kuch ankaha sa reh gya', she sang, but she will never tell him. Maybe if he understands through this song, otherwise she won't say it ever.

Main jo kabhi keh na saki
Aaj kehti hoon pehli dafa

She just thought about all the things that she really wants to tell him par wo bhi nahi Keh payegi. She can not be selfish and just think about herself.

She believes that she shouldn't ask for more when she already has his friendship. What if, telling him takes away that too? She couldn't take the risk.

Par gaane mein Gaa kar to bol hi sakti hai na ki kitna pyar karti hai. That's okay, she told herself.

Dil mein ho tum, aankhon mein tum
Pahli nazar se hi yaara

She always had eyes just for him. This person, this man who means more to her than he can ever imagine, is the man of her dreams and her reality.

Shehnaaz ke sapnon mein bhi wo hai aur haqiqat mein bhi. Aankhen khol kar bhi wahi chehra hai aur aankhen band kar ke bhi.

It was him, its him and its always going to be him.

Although, it wasn't a first sight love but she sweared falls in love with him all over again everytime she sees him.

Dil ki dhadkan sirf uss ek insaan ke liye dhadakti hain aur tez bhi sirf uss ke naam se hi hote hain.

Uss ek insaan ke liye to Shehnaaz apni har ek Saans bhi uske naam kar de, fir dil kya cheez hai?

Yeh ishq ki hai saazishein
Lo aa mille hum dobara

She was amazed and amused at the same time, thinking about how they were fated to meet again.

Was  it a game of love that they met again? No, shehnaaz thought. It can't be.

God made them meet each other again, is it destiny? Is it because of love, that they were destined to meet again.

Even after so much, they met again. They were so hurt with each other but they still met again, after 8 years, only to emerge out with a more stronger bond than before.

Everybody aplauded for Shehnaaz and Sidharth seemed a bit out of it.

Sidharth was lost somewhere. He was pondering over Shehnaaz's song. Was there something more to that song? Was Shehnaaz trying to say something through that song?

Sidharth shrugged his thoughts. Why would she try to indicate towards anything? She was asked to sing and she sang a song? There was nothing more to it.

But Sidharth still felt that she was singing this song with so much emotions that it felt like she was voicing her own feelings.

His thoughts were interrupted when Salman sir cleared his throat to announce the winner.

"Bigg Boss ki history mein aisa pehli baar ho rha hai. There has always been one winner...", both Sidharth and Shehnaaz were nervous.

Salman sir continued, "its probably for the first time ever that instead of just one person winning this show, we have two winners", as soon as he said that, cheers and hooting erupted amongst the audience.

Both Sidharth and Shehnaaz were winners and nothing could have been better than this. They both were winners, SIDNAAZ were winners.

The audience clapped and cheered when they both were being handed over the trophy.

Other contestants came on the stage to congratulate them on their win.

Sidharth and Shehnaaz then walked towards the end of the stage to meet their families.

Rita Maa hugged Shehnaaz and Sidharth together while mumbling, "Khush rahen mere bachche humesha!".

They then met Shehnaaz's family and everybody seemed ecstatic at their win.

Their friendship won, they won!

What will happen once Sidharth and Shehnaaz are out of this house? How will their friendship take turn outside the house?

Please VOTE and COMMENT to motivate me. Keep showering your love on me.

I love you all and you are my lovers 😂❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 666 14
Somehow Shehnaaz ends up as Sidharth's therapist. The fact that they can only talk through a glasswall certainly doesn't make things easier. Even so...
21.2K 4.1K 24
It's not possible to stay away from the person you love the most. But what happens when death seperates two souls? Can people return after death to b...
392K 41.9K 96
There are times you fall in love with someone not knowing whether or not the person feels the same for you. But if it's a childhood love you are some...
51.2K 4.3K 15
It's a sidnaaz story... One of close to my heart.. ❤️ What if shehnaaz is a divorcy? What if Sid falls in love with shehnaaz without knowing her pas...