New Girl

By VasZappeniin

Perrie Edwards is a sixteen-years old girl, she is the loud and goofy girl, she is blonde, has blue eyes and... More

New Girl
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Epilogue
Final Author's Note
Character Ask
Character Ask - Answers

Chapter Twelve

5.5K 172 50
By VasZappeniin

A/N: I feel like I would need to post the Author's Note at the beginning already because I needed to warn you - you are all going to hate me!

But it needed to happen or else this would be too short!

I hope you can forgive me :P

Please vote/comment/fan! :) <3

Love,

Marlene xx

~*~

“Jade Amelia Thirlwall, what did you do?” An angry voice asked and I looked up frightened, met by Jesy. Her hands were in her sides and she glared down at me.

I was at my lockers, getting ready to go home but apparently I had to talk to her before. Confused I knitted my eyebrows and looked at her. “Err... what did I do?” I asked and she rolled her eyes annoyed, causing me to raise an eyebrow in surprise at her.

“What you did?” She asked and threw her hands in the air. “Look at Perrie! Since you are here she isn’t the same anymore! Do you have an idea what you did there? I know something is wrong at Perrie’s house but I have enough respect not to ask her. And I also know the school is the only place where she feels comfortable and now you come here and make her run away.”

“Why is it my fault that she went home?” I asked and could feel my eyes burning. No, I wasn’t allowed to cry in front of Jesy. She shouldn’t know how much those words hurt me.

“I don’t know, but this all started since you are here,” she muttered and I could tell she knew exactly why this all was my fault. Had Perrie told her about out little fight? “I don’t know if you were talking today or yesterday or whenever – all I know is that you broke Perrie. She doesn’t deserve the way you treat her!”

“How I treat her?” I asked and gaped. “Have you ever thought about how she treats me? I have no idea what I have done wrong and she suddenly ignores me! She was the one who insisted on my relationship with Liam, not me! I don’t know what I did, seriously. Tell me please!” I hadn’t planned on begging her but I wanted to get over this now. I needed Perrie and I wouldn’t let her go without a fight.

For a moment she stayed silent. She pursed her lips and knitted her eyebrows. “I cannot tell you, Jade... I wish I could so you could make up and she would be her old self but I cannot, I promised her not to tell you.”

“So... you know what I have done wrong?” I asked and felt myself close to the tears again. Why did she not tell me? Maybe I could do something against it...

Jesy nodded slowly and sighed. “Look, Jade, I know what she does isn’t really okay but you need to understand her too. If you were in her shoes you would understand it. Maybe... you can apologize for anything, I don’t know, but I hate to see her like this. She loves being in school, please don’t ruin this to her.”

I nodded and scratched the back of my neck. “Can you... at least tell me what I should say when she asks why I am apologizing?” I asked and looked at her hopefully.

She shrugged and looked at her feet. “I really don’t know what to tell you without letting you know what she told me as a secret. Have you been talking lately? If yes, have you been fighting?”

“Either you’re a fortune teller or you know Perrie much too well,” I smiled sadly and nodded. It felt weird talking about this to Jesy. I would either talk to Liam (but I guess that was over now) or Harry, but I hardly ever talked to Jesy.

“Well, if you were fighting you could apologize for what you said? I guess you said something wrong... and I am sorry for going off on you so much but Perrie means the world to me.” She smiled sadly and I felt a sting in my heart. I shouldn’t feel jealous because Jesy and Pez had been friends for much longer than I had even known about her existence but I couldn’t help it.

“Thank you... Jesy,” I smiled and felt awkward now. I had always thought she wouldn’t like me and I still did because she was always so distant. She was always polite but I knew she also was a good actress. Maybe she saw a rival in me because if I was Perrie’s best friend she wouldn’t be her best friend anymore...

Okay, maybe I was a bit too jealous and getting paranoid.

“You’re welcome.” She smiled and turned on her heels and was already walking away but then she turned around and looked at me seriously. I couldn’t tell if she was mad at me too but she didn’t look like it. “But if you break Perrie’s heart one more time I will break you.”

I raised my eyebrow at her, trying to look like I wouldn’t care but I was scared as hell. Wait – break Perrie’s heart? What was she talking about? Had I broken... Perrie’s heart?

She normally wouldn’t show if she was sad or pissed but today everyone could tell. Even Louis had asked me if she was okay because she had seemed so sad and broken today. I had told him that she had been just tired and a bit sick but I was still not sure if he believed me.

I sighed and packed my stuff. Should I still go to hers today?

Nah, she would probably just tell me to go away...

But I wanted to make things okay between us again. I missed her already and I couldn’t stand it when she was mad at me. Did she seriously think I would hate her or think she was annoying? Wasn’t it totally obvious that I was madly in love with her?

Sighing I went outside and decided to walk to her house. I wasn’t really into riding by bus because I needed to move. I couldn’t sit still when I knew Perrie was still angry at me.

I groaned as one of my books slipped through my fingers and landed on the cool ground. I went on my knees to grab it but suddenly all my stuff fell down and I threw my hands in the air, asking god what I had done to him so he would make this day so shitty.

I felt something hit my head but before I could turn around my eyes shut close and with a quiet thump my head landed on the cement floor.  

***

Perrie’s POV

Maybe I should have let her talk...

Maybe I should have listened to her.

Maybe than I would be talking to her now, telling her my true feelings about her and not sitting here all alone, hugging my teddy bear and crying.

Thankfully my parents weren’t at home and neither was my brother. I had no plan where the hell they were but I could care less. As soon as I was out of school I would move out anyway – I couldn’t understand why Jonnie was still living here though.

I felt my phone buzzing and my heart skipped a beat in the hope Jade would call and tell me I was wrong and that she liked me – but at the screen I saw a picture of Jesy and her name beneath it. Sighing I answered it. “Yeh?”

“Hey, Pez,” she said and I could hear she was exhausted. “Where are you? Are you okay? You didn’t say goodbye to me today.”

“Damn, I am really sorry!” I said honestly. “I had totally forgotten!”

“It’s okay,” she said and I could hear she was smiling by now. That was the good thing about Jesy – she never was mad at me for long. “Err, are you going anywhere today?”

“No,” I said and sighed. “I don’t feel well and even if it became better until evening people would think I would skip school.” Well, actually I was really skipping school, but it just was too weird to be in a room with Jade.

I was pretty sure she hated me. If she hadn’t hated me before our fight, she would now and maybe it was good this way. I should really let her go – after all she was with Liam now and they seemed happy together.

“Oh, okay, just wondering,” she said. “I was talking to Jade today and she seemed pretty upset. Have you been fighting?”

“She is upset?” I wondered. Why would she be upset because of me? “What did she say?”

“Well, she was wondering what she had done wrong because you were ignoring her and obviously she was hurt... She told me you had been fighting today, but didn’t tell any details. I guess it was about Liam?”

“Shush!” I hissed and bit my lower lip. Jade had been upset because of our fight? “Jesy, don’t talk about this openly! And... I don’t really know why we were fighting... I think I misunderstood something she said. I can’t really remember,” I lied, because the truth was that every single word of hers would be repeating in my head.

“Oh, okay. She said she would come and apologize to you but you don’t know this from me.” I could imagine her winking and we both laughed slightly.

If she would really want to apologize because I had been so stupid, I had really no reason to be sad. If even, I could be mad at myself because I had been stupid enough to just walk away when she had wanted to say something...

Liam though...

I tried the best to hate him but I just couldn’t. After all he was my friend and he hadn’t done anything wrong. The thing was just that he liked Jade the same way I did and he was the lucky one she had chosen to give her love to.

After chatting a bit more to Jesy we said our goodbyes and went to sleep.

***

The next day Jade wasn’t in school and of course I started worrying. I asked Liam where she was but he shrugged.

“I tried to call her but she didn’t answer... which is no surprise for me, to be honest,” he smiled sadly and sighed.

Before he could walk away I grabbed his arm. “What do you mean?” I asked curiously.

“Well, we broke up yesterday. She seems to be in love with someone else, and she didn’t want to use me to get over this person.” He smiled sadly and I knew now it was time to let him go away or else he would start crying. He had always been such a softy.

“Oh, I am really sorry,” I smiled sympathetically at him before I walked away. I got out my phone and tried to call her but the voice mail answered immediately – her phone was off. I decided to leave her a message. “Hey, Jade, it’s Perrie... I can understand if you’re mad at me but call me if you get this message, okay?”

Before I could put it away it rang and I looked at the screen – it was a number I didn’t know but I decided to answer it anyway. “Hello, this is Perrie Edwards. Who am I talking to?”

“Hello, here is Norma, Jade’s mum,” the voice said and I could hear she was not that happy. She sounded pretty upset and her voice was cracking at the end, as if she was crying. “Have you seen my daughter? Please tell me she is with you... She didn’t come home yesterday after school and I am worrying sick about her.”

My body froze and I couldn’t answer. I heard her asking me over and over again, but my mouth had forgotten how to move and my brain had forgotten how to form sentences. It was like my heart was being ripped out of my chest and smashed to the ground, where it broke into a million pieces.

Jade was missing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65K 3.1K 33
www.VirtualGirlfriend.com Customize your own girlfriend... "What should we add here??" "Uhm i think she liked blonde girls with pale skins!" "Okay" ...
52.7K 1.6K 12
"It all began with Pre-School." Perrie is a pre-k 4 teacher at Little Friends Pre-School. Jade is a single mother to her lovely daughter, A...
135K 4.7K 31
disclaimer: i wrote this when i was 12. it's not a good book so! read at your own risk !! The life of Jade Thirlwall is like most typical victims of...
15.6K 459 22
Perrie Edwards and Jade Thirlwall are best friends. They are two peas in a pod. Inseparable. Jade's mum has just married a man and now Jade has a Ste...