Pure Love || Vampire Knight ☑

By KxxkieTea

(Haruka Kuran! x Male Reader! x Juri Kuran!) Warning: If you're uncomfortable with reading these types of pai... More

1
2
3
4

5

4.6K 166 38
By KxxkieTea

"You will not break my family, Rido!" 

(M/N) swings his blade at his older brother, who dodges his attacks with his agility. Rido bit his own hand, forming a modified sword with his blood.

"Yes.. Show me that look, (M/N)! Please give me more!?" The maniacal vampire begs as he starts to attack him with his weapon. 

Clash.

Clash.

Their blades clashing at the other. (M/N) repeatedly sways his blade at his brother, but the latter wouldn't let his guard down.

The younger brother leaps away from him, and holds his sword in a way you would hold a gun. Coincidentally, his weapon begins to morph into a rifle, and (M/N) didn't waste any time to shoot at Rido.

(M/N)'s anti-vampire weapon is built from mechanical parts, allowing it to form into a katana or a rifle during battle. Although, it's not just an ordinary machine-like weapon.

(Credits to the artist that drew this picture!)

The bullets from his rifle contain bits of demonic magic that repeals the vampire's powers and abilities.

One swing from his blade will automatically turn the vampire into dust no matter what part of the body because of the same magic (M/N) infused into the blade like how he did with the bullets.

"I will end you!"

He pulled the trigger, and the bullet flew out into the form of a Phoenix, orange flames were excluding out of the beast.

Rido's eyes gaped open, but formed a shield with his blood. However, as his shield shattered onto the ground, (M/N) was in front of him. The barrel of his gun aimed straight at his brother's forehead. 

"Any last words before I blow your brains out, brother?"

The older Pureblood smirks and nods, "Look down below, little brother."

His red-brown eyes looked down at his feet, they were entrapped by Rido's shadow demons.

"You bastard."

His brother laughs before declaring, 
"You're mine, (M/N)! Why can't you understand that..? What does Haruka and Juri have that I don't..?"

Rido's eyes softened as he caressed his little brother's cheeks with his hands.

"I'll tell you a little secret, my dear baby brother.." The maniac leaned in closer, whispering out, 

"I devoured our father and mother.."

(M/N)'s red-brown eyes were filled with horror and disgust as his brother laughed it off.

"How stupid of them to think they can stop me from marrying you?! Isn't that horrendous, my dear brother!?"

In the corner of his eye, the trapped male could see Haruka and Juri, their faces empurpled with fury, but also were sentimental as they listened to their insane brother.

"You lunatic.. How could you..?" 

(M/N)'s grinds his teeth in anger, breaking out of the shadow demon's grasp. His rifle transitions into a sword and he stabbed the blade into Rido's chest, piercing his heart. 

"How could you fucking do that to our parents you crazy piece of shit!?" 

Tears were all over the place as he further deepened the blade into his brother's heart. The sadistic vampire coughs up blood as he looks down at his little brother.

"It's simple.. I needed their power so that I could get to you.." 

Rido used his last bit of strength to stab (M/N) with his sword, striking him through the chest as well. The younger Pureblood's eyes widened as he felt a surge of pain in his chest.

(M/N)'s eyes were loaded with hate as he stared at the mismatched eyes in front of him. 

"And now you're coming with me to the afterlife, my dear (M/N)..." Rido mumbled, before his body lit up and disintegrated into shards. 

(M/N) stood in silence for a couple of seconds before he landed face flat onto the ground. 

"(M/N)!?"

He heard his sibling's voice boom through his ears as they ran towards him, picking him up in their arms.

Haruka and Juri were crying as they pulled out the sword from his chest.

"Don't you dare die on us, darling! If you disappear, then I wouldn't want to live in this world without you..!"

Juri shakily brings her hand up to stroke (M/N)'s pale cheek. Particles begin to emit from their lover's chest, floating into the black sky.

The two lovers wept as they frantically shook their heads, refusing to believe that (M/N) was going to die.

"You're okay, dear.. You're going to be okay..!" Haruka placed his hand down on the wound, but it doesn't have any effect.

"Father! Mother! I brought-" Kaname didn't bother finishing his sentence as he saw the state (M/N) was in.

"(M/N)?! No! You can't die here!?" The boy hastened over to his side, interlocking his hands with the dark-haired male's. 

The male peers over at his family and then at a man that had long ash-blond hair and hazel eyes. He wore a long black coat that covered down to his knees.

It was Kaien Cross, holding onto Yuki's little hand.

"P-PAPA!?"

Yuki squealed with terror, seeing her dying father figure. The vampire's little legs took her directly to (M/N), hugging his waist and crying over him. 

Kaien walks over to his old friend, greeting him with a sad smile. "It's sad to see you go like this.." He said in the feeling of despair, taking off his spectacles. 

(M/N) lightly chuckles at his old friend, saying,
"It's pathetic of me, dying like this in front of you. What a shame.. I'll haunt you when I become a spirit."

The hunter laughed, nodding his head at his friend.

His body begins to feel lighter as he coughs up blood. (M/N) brought his hand to ruffle through Kaname's wavy brown locks.

"Kaname… Will you do me one last favor and call me Papa? Just like how Yuki refers to me..?" 

The young ancestor sadly smiles and replies with,

"Thank you, Papa.."

"I love you, my lovely son.."

(M/N) grins at his response before directing his attention on Yuki bawling her eyes out.

"My dear daughter… Look at me.."

Her red-brown eyes were wet with tears as she gazed up at him. The Pureblood weakly cups her face with his hands.

"Listen here my princess.. Don't cry.. You have your father and mother that are right here. You have your big brother, Kaname, and you have Kaien as your protector. Just know that I will always watch over you, my princess.. And probably make fun of your grades when I'm above the clouds.."

This caused Yuki to giggle, but also pout at the very end of his sentence while tears were still pooling out from her eyes. 

Finally, he turned to look at his two lovers sobbing. (M/N) reached with both of his hands to cup his husband's and wife's face.

"I apologize.. I knew something like this would happen, but if it was to protect the family we've created together… Then I'll gladly do it over again.." 

(M/N) loved to read stories, even if he did finish them, he'd gladly do it all over again.

His body starts to illuminate under the moonlight; he didn't have much time left before he turned into shards.

Letting his mind wander off into the story as if it was his own fantasy, the vampire loved it.

Haruka and Juri cried their hearts out as they perceived with their eyes at the diminishing state of their lover.

"Please don't cry.. You two better take care of Yuki and Kaname.. And one last thing.." 

With his remaining strength, (M/N) wraps his arms around his lovers, pulling them down for their final three-way kiss. 

"I love you, big brother and big sister.."

The vampire's body had burst into shards, his remains floating up into the darkened sky, leaving his family to grieve.

Yet, all stories and fantasies have to come to an end.

But, out of pure love, (M/N) would do anything for the family he, Haruka and Juri have created together even if it ends his own reality.

-Word Count: 1360-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 5K 68
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
172K 3.6K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
24K 1.1K 14
A life of a boy, who craves for love, his life is a whole mess, who is gonna give him the love, he needs?? . . . . . Let's see what happens...... A...
498K 7.6K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...