Bella's Older Sister/ Twiligh...

Od Mysterywolfmystic

Bella never told anyone she had a sister. What happens when her sister comes to Forks Washington? How will ev... Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapters 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61

Chapter 6

26.1K 523 72
Od Mysterywolfmystic

Genevieve's POV

I was woken up by Bella. I forgot that I was going with Bella and her friends to the dress store in Port Angeles. I got out of my bed and went downstairs to see Bella and her friends waiting for me.

"Hey! You guys ready!?"I asked

"Yes!"They all said

I laughed and headed to my car with the girls behind me. I made sure they were all seatbelted in because safety first. We then headed to Port Angeles.

💐🌸💐🌸

Alice's POV

I walked over to the family. Daniel and Esme were playing chess. Rosalie was reading a magazine. Emmett and Jasper were playing video games. Edward was playing the piano. Carlisle was in reading a book on the couch.

I was about to sit down next to Rosalie when I was sucked into a vision. I saw Gennie and Bella in an alleyway. Four to five thugs were crowding them and touching their hair. I was brought back out of my vision and looked at Edward and Carlisle.
Edward must've seen the vision because he grabbed his car keys. Edward ran over to Carlisle and told him what I saw. Both Edward and Carlisle ran out of the house to save Bella and Gennie.

💐🌸💐🌸

Genevieve's POV

The girls tried on dresses as Bella sat on a bay window reading a book. I stood beside her and watched as the other two were looking at dresses. There was then a knock on the window making us look. It was five frat boys.

"Nice!"One said

"Gross" Angela says

"Disgusting" Bella says

"Angela, I like this dress on you. Purple is your color"I tell her trying to change the topic

"Really?"Angela asks

"Yes. Any guy would be lucky to be your prom date" I tell her

"Thanks," Angela says

"What about me?"Jessica asks

"Beautiful. Pink is definitely your color"I tell her

"I'm just not sure about the one strap thing," Jessica says

"I'm going to a book store close by, "Bella says

"I'll go with you. You two going to be ok?"I asked Angela and Jessica

"Yes, Ms.Swan," Angela says

"Please. Gennie or Viv" I tell her

Bella walks out of the dress store and I followed behind. We got outside and walked over to the book store. Bella started shivering. Good thing I brought an extra jacket. I opened my bag and gave it to her.

"Thanks," Bella says

"No problem. So what book are you getting?"I asked

"Well, I want to find out what the Cullen's are maybe find out what you are too, "Bella tells me

"Ok. Here we are"I tell her as we walked in

I stood to the side as Bella looked for her book. I looked to my left and saw a blue book that had many markings on it. I walked over to it and looked through it. I then stopped on a page that had a picture of a girl. She looked a little like me. She was a mermaid with powers like mine...I think.

I moved my hand to touch the picture only to be sunked into thoughts, but they seemed like memories.

3rd Person POV

A mermaid swam onto the La Push beach, hurt, only to be met by Charlie Swan. He looked at her with fascination and confusion. The mermaid sensed his niceness and that he was soon to be a father. She smiled sympathetically at him and then placed a baby wrapped in a blanket to him. The waves crashed down almost causing the baby to fall back in the water only for Charlie to grab it.

Charlie looked up to where the mermaid was. The mermaid was no longer there making Charlie worried, but then looked down at the baby. The baby had what looked to be a necklace wrapped around her neck. It had a name. Genevieve.

Genevieve's POV

I was brought out of whatever I was into Bella tapping my shoulder. I jumped and looked at her.

"Are you ok?"Bella asks

"Uh...yeah. let's go"I tell her

We walked out of the book store and walked down the sidewalk. Without my knowledge, Bella pulled me in a different direction. We walked in a different direction only to be met with the frat boys.

"We saw you at the dress store," One said

They started walking closer. I pulled Bella behind me as they continued walking closer to us. One went to touch Bella only for me to glare and grab his wrist. He groaned in pain making me confused and let go. He backed away from us making the others back up too.

There was then a light shining on us. I and Bella turned and saw a silver car come towards us. Bella seemed to know who it was based on her smiling. Edward and Carlisle then got out making me sigh in relief. Edward was glaring at the guys as Carlisle walked over to me and Bella.

"Are you guys ok?"Carlisle asks

I nodded my head as Bella says "Yeah"

"Get in the car," Edward tells us

I pushed Bella gently towards the car and she gets in. I followed behind her. We sat in the back of the car as Carlisle and Edward get in the front.

Edward started driving and I looked out of the window. Edward and Bella were talking about something that I wasn't paying attention to. I then see we were brought back to where my car is and where Jessica and Angela are.
I get out and Bella followed me until we were in front of them. Jessica and Angela saw us and walked over.

"There you are we were waiting for you but we were hungry," Jessica says

Jessica stops when she sees Edward and Carlisle. She and Angela started smiling.

"Sorry, we kept them away. We saw each other and started talking"Edward tells them

"Oh no. That's fine" Jessica says

"Would you two like me to drive you both home?"I asked them

"Thanks, but Mike is picking us up," Angela tells me

"Ok. Be careful" I tell them

"We will Gennie, "Jessica says

Angela and Jessica saw a car and smiled. They got in making me guess was Mike's car. Bella told me the guy who asked her to prom was Mike. Edward and Bella walked inside the restaurant and Carlisle waited for me. I smiled at him and walked in beside him.

We all sat at the table that the waiter gave us. Bella ordered food, but I wasn't hungry. I haven't been hungry lately. Carlisle's phone goes off making him go outside and answer it. I smiled at Bella and Edward then headed outside behind Carlisle.
Carlisle got off the phone after I came out and sighed. He seemed sorry in a way.

"What's wrong?" I asked

"Waylon, your father's friend, passed away," Carlisle tells me

"Omg. From what?"I asked

"Animal attack, "He tells me but I could tell he was lying in a way

"Should we go?"I asked

"Yes. C'mon"Carlisle tells me

Carlisle and I got in my car and drove to the police station. I saw the thing that had Waylon's body on it and winced away. Carlisle must have noticed because he grabbed my hand and we walked inside to talk to some paramedics about what happened.

"Viv?"Charlie asks

I looked over at him and ran over to him. I hugged him tight and he hugged back. He pulled back and handed me something. I looked at it and saw it was pepper spray.

"Dad" I start only to be cut off

"It would give me peace of mind," Charlie tells me

I placed the pepper spray in my purse and smiled at him. He smiled at me right as soon as Bella arrived. Charlie said the same thing to Bella when she was given pepper spray. We all decided to leave and headed outside. Carlisle was outside and I walked over to him.

"I'm heading out. I will see you later"I tell him

"Ok. Drive safely" Carlisle tells me

"I will. Bye"I say

I was then walking beside Bella. Bella was smirking at me and so was Charlie. I rolled my eyes and walked to my car. We got home and Bella went to her room probably to read her new book. Charlie sat on the couch and so did I.

"Hey Dad, I know today was not the best for you but...I have a question"I tell him

"What is it?"Charlie asks

"Am I adopted?"I asked

1442 words

Cliffhanger dun dunnn

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

197K 2.7K 31
Bella gets told she has cancer. She has to deal with telling the Cullens, and more importantly, her love Edward. How will he react? What happens when...
13.8K 458 16
Y/n Swan has just moved to Forks, Washington with his younger sister Bella to spend some time with their Dad (Charlie). After moving the two siblings...
741 33 20
Y/N L/N moves to a small town named forks to find out about the typical myths of vampires are real along with werewolves. But what happens when she...
116K 2.7K 26
Y/n moves to Forks, Washington with her dad and step-mom. She arrives around the same time as Bella Swan. Luckily the two new kids become friends. Bu...