Why Am I Elena Gilbert? 3 - O...

By crazyKate92

Si- Elena, Their New Kids and Her Mates land in the Avengers. Of course after that only chaos and madness fo... More

Chapter 1 - Falling Into A Faculty
Chapter 2 - Questions and Headquarters
Chapter 3 - Meetings and Helicarriers
Chapter 4 - Stuttgart Germany
Chapter 5 - Thor and Loki + The Odd People
Chapter 6 - The Helicarrier Part 1
Chapter 8 - The Helicarrier Part 3
Chapter 9 - Helicarrier Part 4
Chapter 10 - Off To New York
Chapter 11: Battle Of New York
Chapter 12 - Doctor Banner
Chapter 13 - Pregnancy
Chapter 14 - Bonding With Tony
Chapter 15 - Bucky Barnes
Chapter 16 - Group Activities
Chapter 17 - Babies
Chapter 18 - Thanos Mikaelson
Chapter 19 - Family Therapy
Chapter 20 - Years Later

Chapter 7 - The Helicarrier Part 2

7.3K 326 60
By crazyKate92

3rd POV

Elena is curiously walking around the 'doctors play area' or whatever they call it while Bruce scans the scepter with the Gamma thingy.

Klaus is studying the notes that he has found and is sharing them with the rest of them so that they understand better what's going on.

Tyler and Damon are trying to find out as much information they can, sure they watched the movie but this is Lena they're here with.

She can make anything get out of hand and they just want to make sure that she doesn't accidentally destroy the planet by just being her Bad-Ass sexy little self.

Elena walks over to Tony and tilts her head, then she starts poking his check. Tony swats her hand away and raises an eyebrow.

She does it again, his hand wraps around her finger "What are you doing?" Tony asks annoyed.

Elena lifts her eyebrow at him "poking you." She says happily.

Tony looks around and throws his hands up on frustration before looking at her again and he asks out loud "Okay, why is there a teenage child onboard?"

"I was 28 or 29 before I got stuck as a fictional character." She informs him seriously as she meets his eyes, hers filled with a type of sadness he doesn't understand.

Though, he's not the only one who doesn't, damn they need to work on their communication skills.

"You say that but you can't even confirm your own previous age teenager." Tony replies with a scuff. She smiles at him as her mates watch on curiously.

"Well, I was busy taking care of my kids, I had three. I normally didn't think about my age unless it was my birthday" Elena starts saying with a faraway look in her eyes.

"There were to many other things going on and my age wasn't important. Though I was born in 92 and died in early 2019 so subtract it" I tell him flatly.

"Very specific " he mutters with a frown "but there's no proof is there?"

"Considering that I died falling down the stairs in a universe different from this one then no." Elena tells him with a roll of her eyes.

Tony watches as she turns way from him and walks towards Bruce, his lips try to twitch downwards but he stops it. Why would he care if her attention turns away from him?

She walks over to Bruce and pokes his cheek too, he also swats at her hand as he tries focusing on his work.

"What are you doing?" Bruce asks confused, hulk sighs happily in his head again.

"Poking your cheek of course" Elena replies happily, then she gives him a hug.

Hugs are always good for you!

Bruce cautiously hugs her, he is just so confused and he doesn't understand. He looks at Tony who looks unsure of his own response to this "Why are you uh, hugging me?"

At least hulk seems to love it, what the fuck is going on?

"You're angry-not angryness requires my assistance and I saw that it needed hugs very badly!" Elena says simply, his arms briefly tighten around her before he shakes himself out of it.

What the hell is wrong with him? She pulls away sensing hugging time I over. Elena looks at the scepter, she doesn't touch it though.

"Oh where, oh where, has the mind stone gone" she begins singing softly causing her mates to look up at her curiously.

"Oh where, oh where, could it be?"

Tony, Bruce and Barton look at her as the scepter begins moving on its own.

"Is it hiding in the scepter? Has it gone off all on its own? Oh where, oh where, has the mind-stone gone?" She sings again as Natasha comes in, Fury following behind her, they frown as the scepter shakes without being touched.

"What is she doing?" Fury asks worriedly as Steve comes into the room, his eyes focus on her as the scepter vibrates.

He lifts his shield quickly and tosses it towards her, Klaus is beside her instantly before she can deflect it herself and he catches it midair glaring at Steve.

Klaus' fangs descend and his veins come out as his eyes glow yellow.

Her mates are blocking her from his view before Steve can blink again, her kids beside her, looking much deadlier then he has ever seen kids look before.

"What are you?" Steve asks worriedly as he looks wide eyed at the fangs baring from many of the men in front of him and the flashing yellow eyes across many of the faces.

Fury beside him sighs and shakes his head in irritation, then rubs his temples.

"Not again" he mutters to himself, drawing the attention of Tony and Bruce to him. So he sits down beside a highly amused Barton to watch the upcoming show.

"That is our mate you tried to hurt." Klaus says in a deadly calm voice as he stares at the boy that has been getting on his nerves since he arrived.

Klaus drops the shield and vamps to Steve quickly, wrapping his hand around his throat and slamming the Captain straight into the wall across the room forcefully.

"There isn't anyone we wouldn't kill if it means Elena's safety" Klaus says dangerously as he places his hand over where Steve's heart is, he so badly wants to yank his heart out.

Her mates are giddy now (except for Tony and Bruce because they have no idea what the fuck is going on and they certainly don't know they're her mates too.)

Steve try's to pull Klaus' hand off from around his throat but. . He. Is. Not. Strong. Enough. . He is always too strong, what the fuck is this man? Are they all like this?

Most of the avengers/shield in the room minus Fury and Barton gets defensive, he moved faster then they've ever seen anyone move before.

Steve gasps for breath when Klaus looses his hand just enough to let him have a little more air "normally for such a threat against her, I would just tear out your heart or kill everyone you love and then proceed to do so" Klaus says to him with a small smile on his face.

Fury motions for them to stand down, they reluctantly do so, the others avengers eyes are narrowed dangerously.

They want to intervene, but Fury, Phil and Barton both shake their heads at them vigorously.

"Don't threaten our mate again" Klaus says sternly as he drops his hand "I have over a thousand years on you, you don't want to test me."

Perhaps it's just the way he looks at his mate as if she is a waste of space here that pisses him off? Not, this boy isn't just pissing him off, he's pissing off the majority of them.

"Actually, what the fuck are all of you?" Tony asks as he shakes his head "vampires?" He asks sarcastically, that guy moved fast and considering the whole traveling through a vortex thing he doubts that they're mutants.

"I don't think just vampire works for these guys" Elena says with a small smile as the stone finally comes out of the scepter and goes straight to the palm of her hand, her smile widens.

Thor's mouth opens into a 'O' face of surprise, is that really the mind stone? Has she been truthfully.

Fury watches her with narrowed eyes, he knows they're not exactly bad, but he also knows that this particular group is extremely dangerous when provoked.

Tony is sure that he hasn't ever seen anyone as beautiful as her right now. He shakes his head, Nope, Nope, he's not going to go there.
But, how the fuck did she do that?

Bruce can't stop the smile on his face as he watches her, she sure is something.

"Yeah, I think that ritual did a lot more then we realize" Damon mutters as Tyler nods in agreement.

Oh yeah, whatever it did it certainly messed with the universe Elena suspects.

"You mean the one you used to allow Tyler control of his werewolf?" Klaus asks Damon curiously, he knows of it of course, they used it as the basis to connect them all, is that the cause of everything now?

"Is that what changed me?" Jasper asks curiously, he glances at Elena before turning back to Klaus and Kol

Paul listens closely as they talk, he's going to actually have to talk to elena some more, he hasn't gotten a chance to and he expects that she maybe worried about being alone near him.

"It was the basics of it yes, except for the draining of the venom. ." Kol tells him with a thoughtful look on his face.

"Their ritual probably unlocked my magic as well" Kol adds with a thoughtful frown.

"I could feel her. Whenever she got hurt I felt her" Kai says then with an aggravated-haunted look on his face "and if she hadn't been a ghost when she arrived in my confinement I most likely would have tortured her and then hurt her everyday after that."

"What do you mean if she hadn't been a ghost?" Tony asks looking worriedly at the young adult, who strangely enough doesn't look surprised by what her. .mate? just said.

"I mean Klaus killed me like I had wanted, which he needed to do anyway and then I ended up in the prison world of course" Elena tells him with a small sad smile, thinking of her born children from her old life always makes her sad.

"Damn-it Elena, don't talk about your death so causally." Damon snaps in irritation. "You have no idea how worried we were for you, do you honestly think we would have let anyone live if you didn't come back?"

"He's not wrong" Tyler adds thinking about how worried he was when she didn't wake up.

"No he isn't, I was so pissed that I almost killed Nik" Kol says as Elena opens her mouth to speak.

"You did try to kill me" Klaus says with a small amused laugh at his brother. "Consistently" he adds with a smirk before his eyes focus back on Steve and he sneers as the male gets to his feet

He wants to kick that boys ass so badly.

Elena puts the stone in her pocket and looks between them all. "I think we interrupted the part when Tony asks Bruce to stay at the tower after the madness is over."

"How did you"

"Because this was at the time to my knowledge a movie" Elena says flatly to him.

She continues "Bruce would of course not accept because last time he and I quote 'broke Harlem' , then Tony would offer a stress free environment, no tension, no surprises and then he'll poke Bruce, surprising him obviously."

"Then Stevie wonder will lose his shit on Bruce for a moment and then he'll yell at Tony because of his sense of humor and trying to see if the Hulk will come out to okay."  Elena says.

"Actually, by all technical means Fury shouldn't even be in the room right now." Damon adds, Elena and Tyler nod.

Paul and Jasper sigh, of course not.

"He's a spy captain, he's THE spy, even his secrets have secrets"  Damon says in place of Tony with a smirk, this is fun.

"Okay, say that you're telling the truth" Tony says "that means you screwed things up doesn't it?" He asks the group.

"Well, to be fair I've been screwing things up since I woke up in her body."

"Now That I believe" Tony says with a small chuckle.

"Oh man, you have no idea" Tyler says with a chuckle.

"Chaos follows her it seems" Jasper drawls out somewhat amused.

"Which would be fine if she hasn't been feeling sick lately." Kai interjects.

"I told you that I'm fine. I feel better right now."

Kol snorts and shakes his head "I'd agree if it wasn't for the fact that I couldn't feel how your stomach churns at random times."

"You've been feeling it too?" Kai asks him confused.

"We all have been" Paul adds "I thought I just felt sick because of the dimension hoping business."

"You're referring to that weird sick feeling in your stomach?" Tony questions just as Bruce almost opened his mouth to make a comment.

"I've been feeling sick randomly the last few days" Bruce adds with a frown "I didn't understand it"

"Oh no" Damon mutters as he looks between the two, unknowing that Loki in his cell has been feeling it too.

Kol, Kai and Klaus' head snaps up as they make the connection "Oh Fuck, " they mutter as they all make the connection that Bruce and Tony are also her mates.

"You don't think. . ." Elena starts to say when her mates all raise an eyebrow at her and her mouth drops open in surprise.

Elena groans loudly "Great, why not just hop through the great grand universe and find mates,"

"It makes sense though" kol says.

"Yes, when you died your spirit went straight to mine. I could see whatever caused it sending us all through to find any missing members"

"Well, I take it that Shiela's powers are only accurate on our world." Damon mutters. 

Just then a randomly placed vortex opens and a group of four are tossed into the room, Fury and the avengers get ready to attack.

"That was Awesome!" Seth yells excitedly.

"I will forever hate vortex travel"Anna mutters as she stands.

"Ouch" Leah mutters.

"You'll get used to it!" Jeremy says with a small laugh as he helps Leah and Anna get up.

"JEREMY" Elena says excitedly as she runs over to him and hugs him.

Jane approach's Seth with a small smile and helps him get back up.

"Lower your weapons," Fury orders to the others in the room "I'm sure that these people. . are your. . Friends?" He asks Elena with a sigh.

Elena smiles widely at him.
————————————————————
Okay so there will be a part 3 of the Helicarrier. .

Hehehe. . . I was NOT expecting it to come out this way.

Loki should be released next chapter and that should be an interesting development to add.

The battle of New York WILL still happen.

I have BIG plans for it and it's ones of the parts that I'm most excited to write about in this part of the story.

Well that and when they find out that she's pregnant.
——

Hmm. . In her tummy it'll probably be just one baby.

Or it'll be two and One will be Kai's and the other may be Kol's or Damon's.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 42 12
You're Tony Starks daughter that he didn't know about. You get into a fight and are sent to live with him, you know very little about him, and he kno...
56.2K 1.5K 40
Mistreated from a young age and sent away in her teens by her parents, she all but disappeared off the face of the Earth. Years of abuse from her new...
24.9K 611 12
❝How does it feel?❞ I ask. ❝Excuse me?❞ ❝How does it feel to wake up seventy years after the war?❞ I correct. ❝Lots have changed, of course. This...