out of your comfort zone

By CHRISSWIG

"I don't mean to pry, but isn't this a little out of your comfort zone?" Highest ranking #3 in 'black and whi... More

o u t o f y o u r c o m f o r t z o n e
e x c e r p t
c a s t
o n e
t h r e e

t w o

374 24 14
By CHRISSWIG

The masses of speakers that hung up high in the corners of the pink and purple neon room, blasted music that ricocheted off the walls. Sending vibrations through the feet all the way up to the neck of anyone who stepped foot inside.

Towards the left wing of the strip club was where the bar and toilets were located. Near enough to the back exit so that security could easily escort anyone who started trouble, out. The bar was about twelve metres long, coated in a glossy white with rainbow neon lights emitting from underneath the surface.

The centre of the club was filled with the main large circular stage attached to a long walkway. Enclosed by smaller round tables and armchairs placed for the audience's comfort. The right wing of the club was where the private rooms were located. A more somber toned red that created an alluring mood for anyone who had the pleasure of receiving a private dance.

Not to mention the balcony that looked over the club, but not covering the sight of the main stage. That was the VIP section, where the really rich business men go to smoke cigars, have their own private stripper on a pole, snort lines of various drugs and to drink their lives away with their own private bar.

This was Serasha, Alecia's wonderland. She was here as much as she could be, but being the CFO of one of the largest companies in Las Vegas was quite difficult. Her stage name, Odessa, was overwhelmingly popular. Which made it harder to hide away from certain business people that came in demanding for her presence in the VIP section. However, she manages to disguise herself by using her Barbadian accent and wearing different length coloured wigs and laced masks.

Tonight was a busy Saturday night in the City of sin and all the women were getting ready in the changing room. The room was filled with the low buzz of young women's chatters and laughs. The scent strong of flowers and fruits mixed together, sweet and inviting to the noses of men.

"Man, shit! Why is there so many fucking people here tonight, like what's so special about tonight?" Cassie groaned as she applied her minx lashes perfectly on her lash line. She was wearing a blonde haired wig with some bedazzled clips that pinned back the fallout hairs at the front. For her outfit, she was wearing a baby pink latex two piece that complimented her figure beautifully, matched with some thigh high white latex six inch high boots. Cassie's stage name was Fantasia. It sounded like what a fairy would be called, cute and innocent - although she was nothing of the sort. Some could call her menacing, but she means well nonetheless.

"Saturdays are for the boys as they say. Most of the men in here are just tryna see some titty 'cause their wife won't give them that satisfaction of doing it at home." Lola shrugs. Lola on the other hand was wearing a long sleeved white fishnet top ripped at her chest revealing her perky breasts with two white crosses covering her nipples. Paired with a white g-string thong, her signature kitten ears and her six inch heels. Her hair long and silver, pinned up in two long bunches. Lola's stage name was Kitty, easy to remember and well suited for her cat-like demeanour.

Alecia and Lola started working at the club around the same time and rapidly grew close in friendship. Lola supporting and listening to Alecia's complaints about her office before she got promoted to CFO. Whereas Cassie was relatively new, only joining a year and a half ago, but quickly grew close friends with the pair.

"Y'all I swear if a man touches me tonight, I'm beating his ass. Not putting up with no shit to-fucking-night" Cassie groans applying her Fenty lipgloss and making a 'pop' noise.

"Cassie girl, you cuss too much" Alecia laughs, fitting her lace mask into place. As one of the main attractions of the club, Alecia always had to dress much more explicit and extravagant compared to the other girls.

Tonight she was wearing a beautiful silver glitter bra, with cups small enough to cover only her nipples. The strings of the bra went up around her neck and wrapped all the way down around her body into a glitter ribbed tanga bikini bottom which was very revealing around her vagina - much too revealing for her liking, but a jobs a job. Her hair was a ruby red and in an extremely long ponytail with the edges laid. She wore the tallest heels, refusing to wear anything past eight inches in fear that she'd snap her own ankles and fall on her ass.

"And what about it?" she retorted catching Alecia's eye in the mirror. Alecia threw her hands up in response whilst Lola just rolled her eyes and applied more lipstick.

"So, Alecia" Lola starts, elongating the 'o'. Alecia averts her gaze to the direction of the questioning voice. "You and Cody, what's going on. Are you still broken up or is he trying to rekindle the relationship? 'Cause girl, you already know what I'm about to say if he's trying to get back into your good books" She finishes, crossing her arms.

"As far as I'm aware, we're done. Well, I am. I can't continue to be treated the way I have been by him. I'm not about to be fooled again and cheated on again." Alecia spits. Cassie murmurs an agreement and Lola just shakes her head in despair.

"I don't know why that bum-ass bitch keeps trying to work his way back into your life after he's been a total jackass. Like don't you have some pre-schoolers to go and teach?" Lola scoffs.

"I just don't want to focus on him right now. More importantly, Mr Rowe's son is supposedly taking over his position as CEO, so there's that to look forward to" Alecia sarcastically says.

"Is he hot? If he's hot call me and I'll be the first one to have a baby, no kidding." Cassie laughs. A few of the other ladies needed to use the large vanity and politely asked if they could sit. Cassie, Lola and Alecia all stood up and moved to the burgundy sofas that were placed in the left corner of the room.

"Cassie he might have a whole ass wife and you're here talking about 'you'll be the first to have a baby'" Lola snorts and Cassie gives a shrug in response.

"Can y'all not talk about my future boss like that? It's grossing me out. Even if he is hot - which I doubt, he's probably just another asshole trying to fill Daddy's big shoes. Upset because their deep rooted commitment issues are getting in the way of trying to find something real; so instead, they sleep around and disregard anyone else's feelings besides their own because they are narcissistic little shits." Alecia complains, fidgeting with the clasp on her heels.

Cassie and Lola both share the same look. Their eyebrows raised and the inner of their lips sucked into the space between their teeth, a slight smile creeping on their cheeks.

"Alecia, babe, just because one man was awful, doesn't mean all men are." Cassie states standing up to stretch her back, arms and torso and to roll her ankles.

"Ugh, I might as well treat them all with that assumption than fall head over heels for another man that's gonna fuck me over, you know?"

"Well that is one way to look at it, but then again whenever a man pays you more attention than you bargained, it's enough to get you out of your wallowing in your abode. Then you're straight into wanting to get to know the man on a deeper level, then getting upset when they reject having a personal therapist and so on." Lola remarks.

Alecia gawks at that, struggling to find the words to argue against it. Failing, she groans out loud and leans back into the backrest of the sofa. She starts to fidget with her fingers in her lap, a sign Cassie knows that she is feeling a type of guilt.

"You didn't have to read our good girl like that Lola, come on now" Cassie says glaring at Lola who throws her arms up in response.
"What! It's not a lie." Alecia now looks from Lola to Cassie, watching a potential argument brew.

"Yes, but it's not the whole truth either and you know that. Alecia is at that stage where she is trying to find a partner to settle down with - for life. Hell, I wanna start looking for that too, God knows you need to with your mean ass. Maybe you getting a partner would make you less malicious." Cassie explains, leaning against the clothing rack to stretch her quads.

Alecia didn't expect Cassie to come out with that. In all honesty, she just thought they were going to bicker. This leads her to think if there's something going on between them that she isn't aware of. Are they arguing at the moment? Whatever it is, she will find out later.

Suddenly, the door barges open revealing Katie, the owner of this club. She was referred to as ma'am by a lot of the girls, but she insisted that Alecia call her Katie considering the was the star of the club. Alecia never did though, she didn't want to be singled out for being the 'star of the club'. The other girls make up this club as much as she did.

"Odessa and Kitty, you're gonna be working in the VIP section tonight, three newcomers so show em how it's done around here." She winks at Alecia and Lola. "As for the rest of you, business per usual, shake your asses off and make 'em come back for more" she laughs and then walks out.

Alecia and Lola look at each other, both of them seemingly understanding what they meant. "Girl don't even, let's go" Alecia waves her hand before walking over to the mirror to glance at herself for one last look.

The doors were opening and people started to flood in. Alecia and Lola didn't want to get caught in the crossfire so they quickly ran towards the stairs that led up to the VIP section. "Look I'm sorry if what I said was harsh or out of the blue back there, I didn't mean for it to come out that way" Lola apologises.

"It's fine, it just shocked me hearing it from someone else you know? Come, let's go make some money so I can go back to 'wallowing in my abode'." Alecia teases making Lola and herself chuckle.

"Who wants to start on the pole tonight?" Lola asks eagerly. It was obvious that she wanted to so Alecia rolled her eyes and nodded towards the pole as she took to the chairs.

"Odessa, Kitty, before we get started would you like a shot?" Dan, the bartender politely asks. Both of them decline to which Dan shrugs off in response and the two women start to stretch. There was no telling when these men would arrive, but Alecia was hoping it was soon.

- - - - - -

Luckily for her it wasn't a long wait, about ten minutes maximum before Teddy, one of the bouncers opened the door leading three white men in behind him. Time to put on a show.

They all silently gasped at the sight of Alecia and Lola. Lola already on the pole and swinging, making sure to give them all seductive glances whilst taking a look at what they looked like.

Alecia was surprised with what she saw. She wasn't expecting them to be ugly, but more average. Yet each and every one of them were good-looking in their own way. The tall muscular one dressed in Gucci caught her eye first. Deciding she was going to prowl on him, she walked over - ever so slowly - and took him by the hand. Leading him to one of the chairs positioned by the mini stage.

The other two boys let out whoops and laughs. The girls could both tell they were quite unsettled to be here, but they knew that they could loosen them up real quick with a few dances and drinks in their systems. Lola motioned for the other two boys to take a seat in front of the stage so that she could dance for them.

"What's your name sugar?" Alecia purrs into Stan's ear. Her Barbadian accent was at full blast, sending tingles all the way down Stan's spine. She was hunched over the back of his shoulders, her arms sliding down his muscular torso all the way to his crotch. "Stan" he replies in his deep American accent; his breath hitching as he saw where her hands were going. The warmth in the crook of his neck adding to his pleasure.

"You have a sexy voice Stan" he blushes at her compliment, sitting up straighter as a beautiful brown skinned leg wrapped over his shoulder and positioned itself in the space of his lap. Grabbing his head and spinning it clockwise and tilting it slightly into her stomach so that his eyes were fixed on hers.

"I can only imagine what you'd sound like talking to me in bed" Alecia teases. Lola on the other hand was giving the two Brits a show. Sending all other dancers they may have seen, a run for their money. Jayson was particularly infatuated by the way this woman was able move her body in such a way. Sure Jayson has been to strip clubs, but not in America. This was a whole new experience.

Michael was having the time of his life, forgetting he even had a wife at times - until of course Jayson being the best friend he is, reminded him of such. Both Michael and Jayson were making it rain on Lola tonight. How could anyone not? Jayson had never seen anything as extravagantly, yet alluringly executed like this. Lola noticed this by the way his jaw was hanging agape.

Alecia was now sat on Stan's lap, her back pressed against his chest as she used her hands to run them all around her body. Every now and then letting out a few moans. She gyrated painfully slow in his lap, feeling through the friction of their clothing that Stan was getting aroused. The sound of Yo Gottis' 'Rake it Up' was blaring in the background, helping both Lola and Alecia find a rhythm.

Alecia and Lola constantly switched from pole to seats, making sure to give them all a fair share of their talent. It was only when Alecia got to giving Jayson a lap dance, is where she felt the most flushed.

His smooth blonde hair adorned his chiselled face, not that anything could make him look remotely un God-like. The mix of neon lights made it hard for Alecia to unravel his true eye colour, but from what she could infer, they were bright and definitely a woman's trap. If his face and accent wasn't enough, it was his body. Granted it wasn't as muscular as his friend Stan, but good lord did it not disappoint Alecia.

The dance - as much as it was to pleasure him - was also pleasuring her. His strong scent of musk cologne- one she could recognise was Sauvage by Dior, was dancing around in the hairs of her nose. Alecia could tell that he was an unassuming and somewhat reserved man. She could also tell that he was afraid to touch her, to which she guided him by holding his hands and roaming them down and around her body.

Something about him just captivated her and she doesn't understand why or what. Was it the way he was looking at her? Or was it the way he seemed so out of place, so secluded in his own world perhaps? She was truly enamoured by this man and all she knows is his name.

"How about you and your friends get a drink from the bar?" Alecia purred into his ear. As if he had just been compelled, he gets up from his chair. However, he chances one more gaze into her eyes. Searching her, trying to look deeper beyond the mask. The mask of course was helping to add a sense of anonymity, but he's sure he has seen her penetrating stare elsewhere.

When the three men accompanied the empty stalls at the bar, Alecia found Jayson sneaking looks her way. When caught, he quickly averts his gaze, hiding his smile by drinking his beer and then caressing the rim of the bottle with his fingertips.

- - - - -

It was the same for the rest of the night. Jayson sneaking glances at Alecia whilst she tried to find her balance in her eight inch platforms. The last thing she needed in that moment was to fall on her ass in front of those men.

Yet when their session was over, some part of her felt a twang of sadness deep in her chest in fear that she may never see this man again. It was only when the club was abandoned of all customers and she was back in the dressing room taking off 'Odessa' was when she came to terms with that fear.

At least she got a kick out of it. It was fun while it lasted, but now she has more pressing problems at hand. Catching up with all her work ready for the week. She said her goodbyes to Cassie, Katie, Lola and the girls and departed in the way back into the direction of her humble home.

Alecia does like living in Vegas, she really does, but she just can't see herself staying here forever, let alone another year or so. She grew up in Maryland, Taneytown to be exact. Knowing nothing but large green fields, cosy neighbourhoods and horseback riding on Sundays with her Papa. 

Sure she had to work really hard to get to the position she's in today - which she is utmost grateful for. Albeit, she does get homesick every so often making her have the thoughts she's currently having right now. Wanting to move.

Sunday was filled with Alecia getting her work done. She's been getting a substantial increase in emails regarding the switch of CEO. Mr Rowe's son, who she can only imagine has his head so far up his backside. Alecia got on well with Mr Rowe. She found him to be one of the more genuine people she's met in this business. There are three big offices, one situated in London, one in New York and the biggest one in Las Vegas.

Alecia would at least prefer to work in the office in New York, but she moved to Las Vegas many many years ago and because this is such a large shift in the company, it was recommended that once promoted, she stay in Las Vegas and help get the ball rolling with the new CEO.

Of course this means she'll have to be up to date with the cash flow of the company, making sure the finances are at an optimal level and that she ensures the financial risks and controls are handled correctly all before she meets the new CEO. The last thing she needs is him on her ass about it.

Being a CFO was stressful work, though she was damn proud of herself for achieving this title. Not to mention, she is currently interviewing people to become her assistant. That's the most important thing she needs to get done and dusted so that she can at least breathe without statements being thrown at her in all directions.

It was around 5:30pm when she heard her stomach grumble loudly. "You think it's time to get some dinner bubba?" Alecia asks her Chow Chow, Django, who's head raised to look at her at the term of endearment. Why call her dog Django? Well she is obsessed with the film of course. A true film fanatic, having watched films from all periods of time and collecting a large discography of all the films she has watched.

She uncrosses her legs and places her laptop beside her on her white plushy couch. Her pink painted toes landing softly on the grey fluffy rug beneath her and her coffee table. Her favourite rose and sandalwood candles lit up in her living room making her feel all cosy inside.

Alecia considers herself a minimalist. Liking the colours pink, grey, white and black and hanging up rather large images of planets that some person on instagram captured through their telescope. Another one of her guilty pleasures that makes her happy - too happy.

Django jumps down from his blanket on the couch when he hears a familiar rattle of his food being poured into his custom made doggy bowl. Having a job this intense, she is glad to have a dog who lounges about all day and is aloof. Eating whenever he feels like it and using the doggy flap to get in and out.

Alecia decides on chicken Alfredo pasta and puts on some music to accompany her red wine whilst cooking. She was putting the fresh pasta in the pot of boiling water as her Alexa stopped and her phone started to ring.

Drying her hands on a kitchen towel, she runs over to it to see who the contact is. To her surprise it's Cody, who's contact is saved as 'cheater'. To her own disbelief, she picks up the phone. Not greeting him, but allowing him to speak and get it over and done with.

"H-hello?" Silence. "I know you're there- shit, I just wanted to smooth things out between us." At this she rolls her eyes, taking her phone with her to go back to check on her food on the stove.

"I, you mean a lot to me Leecy and I hope we can stay in touch. I know you don't deserve me, and you definitely won't believe me if I said that night didn't mean anything to me. It didn't Leece, it truly was an accident" It goes quiet until she hears an audibly long sigh. She was taking in his lies, sipping her red wine and scowling.

"Just please talk to me, I'll give you time, but that won't mean you can ignore me. Don't ignore me Leecy or I'll come to you in person, wherever you are, and talk to you. As adults." Cody pleads.

Alecia hangs up the phone, not feeling an ounce of remorse for it. The nerve this man had was bewildering and now Alecia was going to have to eat her dinner angry. This is not what she needs the day before meeting the new CEO, that's far too much on her plate already. Now he wants to try and add side dishes? Not on Alecia's watch.

"He got me fucked up if he thinks I'm gonna fall for his half ass lies. Make him come find me, shit I hope he does. He's gonna wish he didn't, huh Django" Alecia speaks to an unbothered Django who is eating away happily at his meal as she plates hers up. When tomorrow comes, she hopes it doesn't take a toll on her too bad.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 703 39
It's a BWWM novel.
229K 8.7K 26
Enjoy.
154K 6.1K 18
Kendall Clark is at the top of her game. She's one of the best black female Veterinarians in Los Angeles, California and everybody loves her. She's s...
544K 14.3K 70
The Title Says It All 😊🤪