Identity X | Choi Soobin • My...

By Shi-Bii

"So why are you in the middle of no where?" "To find a person no one has any recollection of...." When Y/N co... More

❌ Story Characters ❌
Chapter 1 ❌
Chapter 2 ❌
Chapter 3 ❌
Chapter 4 ❌
Chapter 5 ❌
Chapter 6 ❌
Chapter 8 ❌
Chapter 9 ❌
Chapter 10 ❌
Chapter 11 ❌
Chapter 12 ❌
Chapter 13 ❌
Chapter 14 ❌
Chapter 15 ❌
Chapter 16 ❌
Chapter 17 ❌
Chapter 18 ❌
❌ Epilogue ❌

Chapter 7 ❌

1K 99 103
By Shi-Bii

Y/N headed to the class with Soobin. She left his hand and entered quickly to check up on Beomgyu, he was sitting down while reading a book.

"Beomgyu!" Y/N called. Beomgyu quickly closed the book he was reading and looked at her with a smile. "Morning Y/N!" Beomgyu said cheerfully.

"How are you feeling? Does it hurt?" Y/N asked as she held Beomgyu's hand. Soobin entered inside and sat down quietly watching the two. 'He already has Chaerin but why do I feel uneasy?'

"I am okay! The doctor even said that the scar will disappear with time if I take care of it." Beomgyu said. Y/N smiled. "Anyway, how did you know that Mr. X was in the boys dorm?" Beomgyu asked. "Ah.... I......." "He broke in her room but luckily nothing bad happened." Soobin said. "Did that happen? Thank goodness nothing bad happened but what about Chaerin?" Beomgyu asked.

Chaerin walked in normally but gasped and dropped her bag when she saw Beomgyu. "What is this thing on your hand?" Chaerin asked. Beomgyu hid his hand behind his back and smiled.

"I accidently scratched my hand, what about you, what happened to your hand?" Beomgyu asked. "The same happened to me." Chaerin said.

She was looking at Beomgyu's desk. Beomgyu placed the book inside his desk and took out a big paper that had a schedule on it.

"I already planned everything we need to do for all the four of us!" Beomgyu said. Y/N smiled as she thought he was really sweet and innocent.

The teacher entered the class and all the students returned to their places, Beomgyu hid the paper and took out his book as the class started.

The teacher walked around reading the lesson while Y/N tried to focus on what he was saying. She was confused, why did Mr. X give her an expensive diamond and left her that creepy message? She wasn't sure if she had to tell Soobin or not.

A paper was thrown on Y/N's head, she turned around to see Bong-ju and his friends laughing. 'And he used to get bullied?'

Y/N shrugged it off and continued reading. Soobin examined the situation clearly and held his pencil strongly.

Bong-ju threw an eraser on Y/N's head. "Ouch!" Y/N winced in pain as she stood up. Everyone was looking at her.

"Jung Y/N!" The teacher shouted. "I am sorry...." Y/N said in embarrassment and sat down as she hid her face behind a book.

Bong-ju threw a paper on Y/N. She was about to open it when Soobin took it from her and tore it. "Don't bother by them." Soobin said. Y/N turned her head and sighed.

This time Bong-ju threw a sharpener on Y/N's head. "Yah!" Y/N shouted as she walked toward Bong-ju's desk.

"What is wrong with you for real?" Bong-ju laughed. "Jung Y/N! Get out of the class and stand in the hallway as a punishment." The teacher said. Y/N sighed and walked out.

Bong-ju laughed silently as he looked at her. Soobin suddenly stood up and walked toward Bong-ju and flipped his table. "Next time pick someone that is your same size." Soobin said. He quietly walked out and stood beside Y/N.

"What are doing here?" Y/N asked in shock. "How about we do something fun instead of standing here?" Soobin asked. He held Y/N's hand and slowly crept away so that no one would notice them.

"Where are we going?" Y/N asked. She was pulled by Soobin who was running around like a small puppy. They were very far from the school ground now.

Soobin suddenly stopped causing Y/N to bump into him. "Y/N..... Did you ever mess Seoul?" Soobin asked. Y/N thought for a while. "Well yeah...... I mean we don't have internet or games...." Y/N said. "Do you want to go there?" Soobin asked. "What??"

"I mean, we can run for the rest of the day and hang out there." Soobin said. "I know you hate school but I never thought you would actually run." Y/N said. "But we only live once. I don't care about what punishment we will get so tell me quickly...... yes or no?" Soobin asked.

"Fine let's go and have fun." Y/N said. The both smiled and went to the train station.

Soobin bought two tickets and the both rode on the train. People had given them weird looks since normal students had to be in school by that time.

Y/N looked through the window and smiled. She took out her headphones and gave one to Soobin. "Want to listen to some music?" Y/N asked. Soobin nodded his head.

Y/N smiled as she took out her phone. She tried to unlock it but the battery was dead. "Oh no...." Y/N sighed. "I will play the music." Soobin said. He plugged the headphones to his phone and turned on music.

Y/N enjoyed the beat of the music. She soon noticed that the song was familiar to her.

"Black Swan?" Y/N asked. "Yeah... it's very popular and honestly I like deep music." Soobin said with a smile. Y/N felt a very weird feeling. It was Deja vu, as if she had been in such a situation from before.

"Where do you want to go?" Soobin asked. "Um.... an arcade?" Y/N said. "This is too simple.... I know a place we can go to, it's a very special place to me...." Soobin said. Y/N looked at his smile, it was genuine and bright.

"Shall we go there then?" Y/N asked. She got off the train and Soobin followed her. "I promise you will enjoy your time there!" Soobin said. "I better do or else you will be dead!" Y/N laughed as she hit Soobin on his chest playfully.

. . .

Y/N and Soobin walked together as Soobin lead the way. "How far is it?" Y/N asked. "It's not that far.... we will reach soon." Soobin said.

"Anyway, what is it?" Y/N asked. "Do you know Los Angeles? The city that never sleeps?" Soobin asked. "What do you mean by that? Everyone knows Los Angeles and most people had been there at least once." Y/N said. "Have you been there?" Soobin asked. "No." Y/N said. Soobin smiled.

"I know what I said isn't related but do you remember my friend I lost last summer?" Soobin asked. "What about her?" Y/N asked.

"We actually came here a lot when festivals were thrown and we considered it as our 'Los Angeles', We also ran away from school and this was our hide spot. " Soobin said. The both stopped as they saw a big park in front of them. There were many people and stadiums there.

Soobin looked at it and recalled many memories he had there with his beloved one. Y/N looked at his face that had a sad smile. "We don't have that much time to play if we need to go back on time to school! Let's go!" Y/N said as she held Soobin's hand and walked inside between the crowds with him.

The both looked around and smiled. There were a bunch of boys running and they crashed with Soobin. "We are sorry!" The boys bowed and then continued running. "You see, we are not the only kids running from school." Y/N said. Soobin smiled, a happy smile this time. He held Y/N's hand and the both walked around.

Y/N noticed a stand that sells plushies and ran toward it. She picked up a blue bunny. "This is so cute!" Y/N said as she rose the bunny up. "Do you want it?" Soobin asked. Y/N nodded her head.

Soobin took out his pocket and bought the bunny. Y/N hugged him strongly. "Thank you thank you thank you!" Y/N jumped around. Soobin laughed at her.

"By the way you look alike!" Y/N said. She placed the bunny beside Soobin's face. "Do you think so? I think I am cuter!" Soobin said as he closed his eyes and poked his checks. Y/N hit his shoulder and laughed.

They continued walking until Y/N saw another stand that had caps this time. Y/N looked around and picked two caps. She wore one of them and placed the other on Soobin's head. Her cap had 'swag' written on it while Soobin had 'EXO' on his cap.

"Shouldn't you be the one wearing this cap?" Soobin asked. "But you like deep songs and most of EXO songs are deep and emotional, I will wear it if you don't want to!" Y/N said. Soobin stepped back and held his cap. "No, I want it!" Soobin said. Y/N laughed at his serious face.

"Let's take a photo together with your phone!" Y/N said. Soobin took out his phone and Y/N immediately snapped it and opened the camera. She did the 'V' pose while Soobin cubed his face with his hands.

The both returned the hats to the owner since they really didn't need them and then went to another spot to take selfies. The both laughed at the photos they took.

Suddenly Y/N's stomach started growling. "Are you hungry?" Soobin asked. Y/N nodded her head in embarrassment. Soobin smiled. "I am hungry too! Let's go!" Soobin said.

The both decided to have a sweet snack so that they continue playing and then buy food on their way home. Y/N entered the cafe with Soobin and the both had their mouths drawling.

"What shall we order?" Soobin asked. "I will trust your taste!" Y/N said. Soobin smiled and went to the cashier. "I want two ice americano and one ice cream cake." Soobin said.

The both waited for their order to get ready and stood next to each other comparing their height difference and cracking jokes about it.

Y/N quickly went to pick up the order and the both walked out searching for a nice spot where they can eat.

"Let's sit there!" Y/N said. The both sat down on the side of the street on one of the benches where there were no cars and people walking. They enjoyed the view of the river behind them.

"You know I can eat 100 piece of this cake and never get full?" Soobin said. "Me too!" Y/N said. "Stop lying." Soobin said as he took some of the cream and placed it on Y/N's nose.

"Yah!" Y/N laughed and placed some on Soobin's nose too. The whole thing turned into a war and both of them had cream on all of their face.

The both finished eating and washed their faces by some wet tissues they took from passersbys.

"Soobin do you like kpop?" Y/N asked. "I do but I prefer pop." Soobin said. "Is that so? Who do you like?" Y/N asked. Soobin didn't hesitate and answered immediately. "Bebe Rexha."

"I like her too." Y/N said. "I like the song 'I am a mess' the best!" Soobin said. Y/N sighed. "You really like dark themes, right?" Y/N said.

"She is not dark! She is gorgeous...." Soobin said. "Yeah, anyway do you want to get a tattoo?" Y/N asked. "I am rebellious but I won't reach that limit." Soobin said. "No, I mean a fake tattoo, the stickers we stick on hands and then they fade with time." Y/N said.

"But we are not kids to do that." Soobin said. Y/N rolled her eyes. "Let's just do it, if you were asked what your mental age was, it would be 5." Y/N said. She pulled Soobin and the both went back to the stadiums.

The both bent down and Soobin extended his hand for the man to stick the sticker on it.

"Ah... please be careful my arteries may rupture and then I will bleed to death ........." Soobin said. "It's only a sticker!" Y/N laughed as she hit Soobin who was like a scared bunny.

"Your girlfriend is very pretty!" The man doing Soobin's sticker said. "What?" Soobin asked. He looked at Y/N. "We are only friends!" Soobin laughed awkwardly as the man did too.

Y/N tried to laugh it off but felt hurt for some reason. 'Friends, but not more?'

Soobin and Y/N finished putting their tattoo stickers. Y/N had a fish one while Soobin had a bunny.

The both walked and noticed that there were many people standing in a circle and singing together.

"Shall we go there and join?" Y/N said excitedly as she ran and Soobin followed her.

" The milky way in front of our eyes feel like our summer~" All the people were gathered there singing together in one voice that amazed Y/N and Soobin. They all sang with a boy who was standing in the middle wearing a black mask and was singing through a mic.

Everyone suddenly held each other hand and started to sing more and more loudly. Y/N held Soobin hand and rose it high which made him surprised.

"If we are together no matter where we are, still feel like summer~"

Everyone sang along except for Soobin. He only moved his body with the beat but kept on looking at Y/N's face and admired her beauty. The way her smile shone and how much she meant to him. For a moment he was able to forget all about the weird Bomoon mystery, Mr. X, and the murders. As long as she was beside him this moment.

'When will you remember us?'

"Okay ladies and gentlemen. I have a part of my song where I want someone to sing it solo, how about...... the young boy there!" The boy with the mask said as he pointed at Soobin.

"Me?" Soobin asked as he pointed at himself. "Go for it, I'll cheer you up!" Y/N said as she pushed Soobin to the front. He awkwardly walked to the center.

The boy with the mask smiled and handed Soobin the mic. Soobin examined his face and thought he was familiar.

"The music started playing, how about you sing for your sweet girlfriend sitting there?" The boys asked as he pointed at Y/N. Soobin looked at her and smiled. He saw his whole universe in her eyes.

"Your fragrance, your fragrance, your eyes shining, let you heart shine...." Soobin started singing while looking at Y/N directly. The audience started clapping and hyping Soobin up.

"What is wrong with him?" Y/N laughed and covered her face as she blushed, yet she opened her hands little bit to see Soobin who was still singing and smiling. It made her heart melt.

At the end of the song, Soobin walked toward Y/N and hugged her strongly. Everyone clapped as the bubbles by the bubble machine were blowing on the two.

Y/N looked directly into Soobin's eyes. For a second her whole world started to crack as it faded away slowly.

She soon returned back to that rainy day. Two corpses were beside her with a knife. Blood was everywhere.

"Run! Run!" There were two boys fighting. Y/N couldn't recognize their faces.

"Y/N!"

"Y/N?"

She felt two pairs of bloody hands on her shoulder.

"Y/N are you okay?" Soobin asked. Y/N shook her head. "Are you crying?" Soobin asked. Y/N held her face and felt her tears. 'I don't remember that day but my body does....'

"I am just too happy!" Y/N said with a smile. She walked around with Soobin for a while but stopped when she felt that there was something very heavy and hot in her pocket.

Y/N stopped and entered her hand inside her pocket, the red diamond was only there. "Can you wait for me here? I'll go to the bathroom." Y/N said. Soobin nodded and she entered inside.

Y/N took out the diamond and examined it. It was hot and weighted more.

"So.... we met again......" A voice said. Y/N turned around to see the boy with a mask from the festival.

"What are you doing here?" Y/N asked in shock. "Isn't it a cute coincidence?" The boy asked. "No it isn't! This is girls bathroom." Y/N said. The boy sighed. He pointed at Y/N's hand.

"How is my gift?" The boy asked. Y/N looked at her hand and placed the diamond in her pocket quickly. "Gift? Can you be......" Y/N said.

"Yes, I am Mr. X." Mr. X said. Y/N examined his face. "What is your aim? Why the hell are you torturing people!" Y/N shouted.

Mr. X had light steps and walked quickly toward Y/N and covered her mouth. "Why don't you lower your voice my darling? It wouldn't be so good if someone interrupted our conversation thinking it is something bad....." Mr. X said.

He removed his hand slowly and looked at Y/N coldly. She shivered as she looked at his cold eyes. They were the only thing she could have seen from his face.

"Anyway, we are having a trip soon right?" Mr. X asked as he bent against the wall. 'We?'

Y/N remained silent. Mr. X laughed as he approached her. He got too close to her face. "I will murder all those who are close to you so get ready...... I will leave your best friend until the end." Mr. X whispered in Y/N's ear and left.

Y/N fell on her knees and started crying silently.

. . .

"Do girls spend 15 minutes usually in the bathroom?" Soobin asked himself as he looked at the door. "Is Y/N okay?"

A girl wearing a black mask walked out of the bathroom. Soobin was happy thinking it was Y/N for a second but he was wrong. Soobin gathered all of his confidence and went to speak to the girl.

"Excuse me......" "How can I help you?" The girl asked. Soobin noticed that her voice and eyes were familiar. "Did you see a girl inside that had a (hair length) (hair color)?" Soobin asked. The girl thought for a while. "Oh, she is...... she is on her thing and I remember helping her. She might take some time and get a bit tired so please take care of her!" The girl said. Soobin thanked her and then she left.

Y/N walked out after a while and she looked very pale. "Are you okay?" Soobin asked. Y/N nodded her head. "I am very tired, shall we go somewhere nice and eat before it gets late?" Y/N asked. Soobin held her hand and smiled. "Look at this first." Soobin said. He handed Y/N her phone.

"You charged it?" Y/N asked. "You took a while so I borrowed a charger from someone, it's 20% yet......" Soobin said. Y/N smiled and kissed him on his check. "Thank you." Y/N said with a smile on her face. Soobin blushed as his heart started beating faster. "Let's g-go before it's late and then we miss the bus...." Soobin said trying to look away from Y/N. She giggled at his actions.

. . .

Y/N sat down with Soobin and looked around. "So what do you want to eat, I'll go and order the food." Soobin said.

"I want Stir-fried Korean noodles but before that.... You didn't give me your phone number yet." Y/N said. "But we don't have any sign and we won't be able to call each other in the countryside?" Soobin said.

"Still You have to tell me!" Y/N said. Soobin smiled. "Type it carefully." Soobin said.

Y/N started typing the number of Soobin in her phone. She wanted to sign it up as a new contact.

"I will be back soon." Soobin said. "Okay!" Y/N said as she typed the last two digits of Soobin's phone number but got confused when Byeol's number was shown.

'Bee Byeol'

'What the hell is this?' Y/N typed the number again but it displayed Byeol's number.

Y/N's hand shook as she looked at her phone. She took a deep breath and dialed Byeol's number. Black Swan was displayed as her ringtone.

It was few seconds until the ringtone stopped and someone picked up.

"Hello?" Soobin asked.

. . .

To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 395 24
➤ choi soobin, a young smart student of their university; got to tangle up his situation with an another smart student- choi yeonjun. the two had kep...
91.9K 5.6K 25
ꨄ In this world, a small number of people possess a supernatural ability called ebys. Two certain college ebysers seem to really not like each other...
25.8K 1K 33
Lee Y/n gets up to go to school, imagining her day to be as boring as any other day at her stupid school. But... what if suddenly zombies invade the...
147K 9.2K 32
"I can see GHOST?!" A story about a boy who helped a ghost become a human again. As they solve mysterious events, they slowly found themselves falli...