Six Fates

By RoseSweetQueen

Rainey felt the steel blade pierce into her heart. The sword forced out large streams of thick blood. She gap... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Author's update😊
Chapter Nine

Author's welcome

233 56 8
By RoseSweetQueen

Glad you came by. I wanted to firstly thank you for clicking onto this story.

We are experiencing a lot of hardship during these disastrously times and I hope to ease your minds with my storytelling.

I have worked really hard on this story. If you give it a bit more time, I'm sure that it will grow on you. I can understand if it might not be your style or your idea of a perfect story, but thanks for considering it.

I would also appreciate it , if there are no isssues regarding plagarism. Plagarism is taking someone's work and passing if off as your own. It is a crime and is unethical. Hope you can understand.

Now,
I'll leave you to your reading.

Sincerely
Author of Six Fates

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 72.1K 116
Born with glowing green eyes. Destined for rotten luck. Peasant girl Meya Hild was "given" the opportunity to become a Lady. At swordpoint. By merce...
11.7K 362 35
After Alice recovers Hatter's family, she leaves them and returns to Overland. Everyone, including Alice, believes this will be the last time she wil...
95.5K 3.2K 83
"This is the story of Hazel..a tale I tell to others...a tale not many know of.. Such a loving child with her brother. So bright and full of life. Y...
1.6K 337 39
Have you ever seen world within a world ? "In saving the world, he lost his own. She longed to love him, but darkness claimed her first. In your scar...