The Cornerz (BxBxB)

By user85445032

I was trapped between two very muscular chests. Taking a deep breath I try and control my soon to be boner... More

Concert tickets
Expect the unexpected
Life Sucks
Runaway
Caught
Nerve Wracking Sleep
sexual Desires
Untitled Part 8
Untitled Part 9
Truth
High Emotions
It's the little things that cause big problems
Fuck!!!
Hang out time with my bestie
What?
Last chapter

Untitled Part 11

12.1K 430 40
By user85445032

Linda arrived with a pile of suitcases next to her and a poor driver who looked drained. 

Linda: My main Hoe!!!

She runs over to me with her arms out stretched and wraps me in a humongous hug.

Blaze: Why so many bags?

Linda: You said we were leaving earth right? So I packed all the books I love reading, along with printed off online books cause they are awesome! I packed my whole closet, shoes, dresses, accessories, purses. everything. And then I went to your house and did the same cause I know you would hate to not have any of your things but what you're wearing. Oh and by the way, I bought you a bulk load of your favorite lemon shampoo, conditioner, and body lotion. So that should last a long time. And that's what's in the last bag. 

Blaze: You are my best friend for a reason. Thank you. Did you make sure it was the right brand of shampoo, conditioner, and body lotion? 

Linda: Yes Blaze

She said rolling her eyes 

Linda: I brought the bottles from your bathroom to the stores and bought the whole shelf.

Blaze: Did you say stores?

Linda: Ya, 4 to be exact. I used all my savings and allowance. Do you know how much pestering  I had to give the driver? You're welcome by the way. 

Blaze: Thank you sooo much!

I give her a massive bear hug and I swear my eyes were welling up with tears. She was the best friend I could ever ask for. 

I hear a throat clear behind us breaking the moment. 

We come out of our hug and turn around to see William, Jonathon, and Christopher standing in the doorway. 

I look over at Linda to see her reaction and boy am I glad I did. Her mouth was hanging open and I am pretty sure there was a bit of drool hanging form the side. Her eyes popped out like those Barbie dolls that have squishy heads. And her arms were hanging limp by her sides. 

I snickered which snapped her right out of her daze and her attention turned to just glaring at me. If looks could kill I would be at the bottom of hell right now. 

William: The driver will bring your bags onto the ship. Please follow me.

I look at William, he was talking really formally and seemed so stiff. I wonder what's going on with him. 

We both follow him into the building, took a whole lot of unfamiliar turns and stopped in front of a pair of big iron doors.

William stops and turns around. His eyes ice cold as he says his next phrase most of it seems to be directed at Linda.

William: Behind these doors is the ship. I will show you to your rooms. Don't touch anything inside the ship unless you are in your room. Everything already inside your room you can do whatever with but outside your room I don't even want you to touch the walls. 

William whips around and pushes something on his phone and the iron doors start opening.

Linda leans in towards me and loudly whispers,

Linda: Mr. Stiff isn't so cute anymore

Blaze: He's not normally like this.

Linda: Sure.

The iron door finishes its slow journey open and William marches in. We follow behind him.

He walks up to a door down a hallway. He stops, turns around and gestors to the door. 

William: This is your room Linda. Your things should already be inside. 

Linda nods and walks towards the door. She pushes it to open but it wouldn't budge. 

Linda: Okay so how am I suppose to get inside?

William: I have to activate the motion detector and verification scan. Once activated the door will automatically open when you stand in front of it.  Please don't touch anything outside of your room including the door. I don't want your grubby human finger prints everywhere. 

William had a look of disgust on his face as he started messing with something on his phone again.

My mouth drops in disbelief how the hell could William go from a cute innocent prince to a jerk with a spaceship up his ass. I told him how much Linda meant to me and from the get go he's treating her like absolute shit. 

Blaze: So I will take that as you don't want my grubby human finger prints everywhere ether. I will make sure to keep that in mind. 

I glare at William who stops what he's doing and from the look in his eyes he already knows he's screwed up big time with me. 

William: I didn't mean it that way...

Blaze: Oh I am pretty sure that is exactly what you meant. 

I interrupt him before he could make some bull crap excuse for talking to my best of friend like that.

A sour look settles on his face and he finishes whatever he was doing and Linda's room door opens up. Linda gives me a look that obviously says I feel so bad for you before walking in, the door closing behind her.

William looks at me and goes to open his mouth to say something but the look I give him makes him shut it and look down. 

Blaze: You can lead me to my room now thank you very much.

William just gives a curt nod and starts walking.

after 2 right turns and a left he stops at a door that is clearly labeled William and has me stand in front of it, then goes and messes with his phone again. 

Once finished he started walking again not showing any sign that he really wanted me to follow him.  His door is probably the only one I have access to at the moment and I sure as hell am not staying in his room tonight. 

I jog a little to catch up with him but right when I was next to him he comes to a sudden stop making me have to back track my steps. 

He is standing in front of a door labeled Jonathon and he does the same thing he did with his door before starting to walk again.

We stop at Christopher's door and William pauses for a split second before sighing and preforming the same ritual he did with his and Jonathon's door.  It was more then obvious he did not want me in Christopher's room.

Blaze: Well we certainly went on a field trip now as I asked before may you please show me to my room. 

William looked at me and sighed before saying the one thing I should have seen coming.

William: You will be staying with ether me, Jonathon, or Christopher when on board of this ship. You can chose the person you want to stay with first and after that it will be rotated based on what time we were born. 

Blaze: What the actual fuck! Why are you treating me like a toy that you guys can't share! I am not going to be going from room to room every single night and I for sure as hell am not going to be going into your room I don't care if you were born first, second, or third. You can't even treat the one person in my life that I actually care about with kindness and now you are asking me to sleep with you?! 

Blaze: Now this can go 2 ways. 1). You can show me where my room, a room that I only have access to just like Linda only has access to her room. Or I will be staying with Linda throughout this trip. 

The sour look returns back onto Williams face as he looks at me through angry and sad eyes. Why is he sad?

William: I'm sorry but none of those are going to happen. If you stay with Linda I will kick her off the ship, I don't care if we are in the middle of space or still on earth. So if I were you I'd choose who you want to stay with tonight.

My mouth drops down in disbelief, he just threatened the life of someone I care for dearly, that I made absolutely clear that I care for, without even blinking an eye. 

I didn't like Christopher and I for sure as hell am not staying with William, not after he treated my friend rudely and then threatened to kill her.

Blaze: I choose Jonathon. But I still don't care who was born first because Jonathon is the only person I will be staying with during this trip. 

I fight back the tightness in my throat as tears threaten to creep out of my eyes. William seems to want to say something but before a sound could make it from his lips  I feet carried me away from Christopher's door and him. 

A little out of breath cause I'm not an athlete I stand in front of Jonathon's door. Totally having lost the fight to not cry I walk forwards and the door opens for me. I thank the lord that no one is inside when I step in. 

I quickly dry my eyes and take in the room before my vision blurred over again. I dry them once more while I walk to a door on the left of the room. I open it to find a small walk in closet. 

There were shelves that help bath towels and hand towels right in front of the door and 2 rows of clothes lining the rest of the walls. 

I pull down one of the bath towels which was just as soft as the other ones, and walk inside closing the door behind me. I crawl under the lowest row of clothes and curl up in the corner behind tightly compacted hanging pants. 

The towel smelled fresh and a little like the lemon conditioner I stole from the bathroom before hand. The tears came back into my eyes and this time I just let them flow as the closet light automatically turned itself off. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 64.9K 50
~Book One Of The Sold To Series~ *UNEDITED* Sneak peek.......... "Yes, he's my son, please don't hurt him I'll do anything" he begged. Does my dad fi...
10 0 6
A chilly air cascaded over my skin, and I shivered. Then I felt something pull me close. It was warm, and I instantly nestled closer to it. I woke up...
864 71 19
I got up looking at his big bulge in his shorts, I asked if I we're going to have sex "No" He said while sitting on the bed beside me "Why" I asked h...
1.5M 25.9K 24
[COMPLETED] As I was beginning to relax, a new terror coursed through my body at his next word, "Strip." "Ex-excuse me?" I blurted out. I wasn't get...