The Bad Boy's Crush (bxb)

By Back_home_BB

"You're mine." "W-what?!" "You heard me." The male leaned in ever so closely to Noah's ear and said from the... More

1) The Beginning
2) Ray Carter
3) He's your... What?!
4) Internal Confusion
5) Not again...
6) Sasha
7) Red Skulls, Black Skulls
8) Failed attempt
9) Black Skull Tattoo? Is it a family thing?
11) Blowjob
12) Riddle
13) The meeting
14) Pet? I'm sorry what?
15) Christmas Gift
16) Twisting the Truth
17) Friendship
TBBC Q&A Interview
18) Little Mermaid's hickey
19) Underwater, different person
20) Like brother, Like brother
21) By the Black Skull's Oath.
22) On the Verge of Consciousness
23) On the Verge of Conciousness (Pt.2)
24) The Lion's Den
25) Eventful Day's Eventful End
26) Missing and Murdered
27) Return
28) To track down a tracker
29) Similar Yet Different
30) Caged emotions
31) The Beginning of Doubt
32) With or Without Consequence
33) Progression

10) Family dinner

13.1K 418 480
By Back_home_BB

{ Noah's P.O.V }

"Noah can we get ice cream?" May eagerly asked, jumping up and down and pointing to an ice-cream van.

I checked the time on my phone and shrugged, "James you want ice-cream?"

I turned to look at James who was silent beside me, staring at the ground. I frowned and called his name again, ending with the same result.

He was dazed out again. It was quite normal.

However he hasn't been easily distracted this frequently for a long time.

"Hey..." I gently placed my hand on his shoulder and he looked up at me flinching. My eye-brows furrowed even further when I felt him flinch; he never flinched.

"Are you okay?" I asked with concern. James look back down and whispered in an almost faint voice,

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just dazed off a bit."

Yeah right.

I've been through enough to know that people don't mean that when they say it. 

Especially with an expression that says you're about to cry.

"Let's get ice-cream," I softly suggested and guided him to the truck, pulling May with me.

"James...?" May said in a hushed voice beside me. I looked down at her and to see her peering over at James with worry laced in her eyes.

May isn't stupid. Although she is eleven and can act like the baby, she actually understands things that are usually way more mature for her age. She understood a 'that's what she said' joke for God's sake...

"Are you okay?" She hesitantly asked and again, James replied with 'I'm fine'. He looked over to our little sister's doubtful eyes and chuckled, pulling her tiny hand to him.

"I promise I'm fine lil sis, you don't have to worry about me," he reassured her as I payed for the ice-creams.

Thanking the man, I headed back over to my two younger siblings and handed them their ice-creams.

As I handed James his cone, I bent down and whispered so May couldn't hear us, "I need to talk to you when we get home."

I stood back up and heard a grumble from James.

Sorry James but if you're going through what I was going through, I'm not letting that happen.

[ At home ]

"Hey mum," I greeted into the house whilst taking off my coat. After a few seconds, Mum came running round the corner of our apartment with an excited gleam in her eyes.

"Guys get ready! We're going to a fancy restaurant for dinner!" she commanded with a wide grin plastered on her face. I was taken aback from what I heard and so was James and May from the looks of it. The three of us stood in the doorway with wide eyes and confused expressions until James spoke first.

"What? How fancy?" He asked, staring up at mum, "As in- expensive fancy?"

"We don't have enough money for restaurants Mum..." May added in a small voice. We never once had a family outing of any sort with the four of us. It was always walking around in a park or going to a small café in the neighborhood, so this news really took me by surprise. 

Adding the fact that Mum was the only one working in our family, I was confused at how or when Mum got the money.

I applied for a part-time job a week ago at Sainsbury's and they had asked me to give in a CV, which I did just four days ago. They haven't gotten back to me yet.

"Oh my boss told me he's giving me a free dinner with you guys at the restaurant as a thank you for my extra shifts," she pulled out a signed cheque  from her pocket and showed it to us, "Get ready, we'll be leaving at 6!"

Guilt flooded me and I scratched the back of my neck, looking at the ground, "I'm sorry Mum... as soon as I finish this year of college, I'll look for a job..."

I seriously need to start getting a part-time job. I'm eighteen and am not working.

Then again, neither does Pri or Eli.

Immediately, two palms placed themselves on my cheeks and lifted my face up, where I faced my mum's glare, "Listen to me Noah, and you listen to me well." 

Oh dear.

"You will not be getting a job until you finish college and start university," Mum declared with no room for argument. Just as I was about to open my mouth to say something back, she spoke up, "You help enough at home by looking after James and May and by cooking and chores, I don't want you having such a packed schedule at eighteen."

Mum kissed my forehead and ruffled May and James hair. With that, she turned around and walked into the apartment humming a soft melody that she used to sing to us when we were kids.

"Yes, Mum." With a sigh, I smiled and took my siblings by the shoulders and lead them to our rooms. 

"Let's see what fancy things we have to wear."

Time flew by and soon it was already 6. The three of us came down at the call of mum's voice. At the sight of mum my eyebrows shot up in surprise and shock. Mum was wearing an ankle length black dress that hugged her body with a split that came mid thigh. She had see through long sleeves and was holding a plain black clutch with small diamonds decorating the sides.

Me, James and May all gaped at mum in awe. Everything from her loose curled up hair to her black high heels were gorgeous.

Her light coloured hair fell in small curled up clumps around her shoulders, flowing down just to graze the beautifully carved platinum necklace that hung loose around her neck.

"Damn Mum, who you tryna impress," I teased and studied her lightly worn makeup and dangling earrings. She laughed and slapped my arm playfully. Mum was naturally beautiful, she didn't really need a lot of make up to show how pretty she is. 

Reason why I turned out so good.

Heh.

Naturally, I guess my two younger siblings came out with good genes too. I guess.

"Are you going to have a boyfriend?" Squealed May and she clutched James's arm who was still flabbergasted by the Mum's beauty, "James we're going to have a dad!"

"Ha, first time? I saw Mum even more beautiful at Jacob's and her wedding," I grinned.

... Well, I was three and don't remember anything but uh, they don't need to know that.

But I've seen pictures of her on her wedding day and boy, was my Mother stunning. Honestly, I've never seen another woman more gorgeous than her.

And of course, I never will.

"Wow," James breathed, not even hearing May's remarks, "Mum you don't even look thirty-nine."

 Mum flushed pink from embarrassment at all the compliments and shooed them away with a wave of her hand.

"What? Can't I look good for my own self and family?" She questioned and shoved us towards the door. 

I was wearing a simple plain black tuxedo and tie, same with James. 

May was also wearing a black dress, however hers was definitely more... appropriate for her age. It was sleeveless with a flowing bottom that came to her knees. She wore matching black flats and a small silver necklace that came around her neck.

I'm proud.

I think I did a pretty good job of choosing good outfits for me and my siblings. 

I sucked in a breath, scratching the back of my head.

But uh, it looks like we're all going to a funeral.

{ 3rd person P.O.V }

[ At the restaurant ]

The family of four entered the five-star restaurant feeling slightly uncomfortably; They have never experienced such luxurious places and thought they never would. 

"Hiya! Um, can I have a table of four please?" Evelyn, their Mother, asked to the lady at the front. She smiled up from the fancy desk and tapped the computer mouse.

"Of course! Can I have your booking number please?" Noah startled. Wasn't you just meant to walk in the restaurant and order there?

Yeah, they were really inexperienced.

"Booking? Uh-" Evelyn rustled in her clutch and pulled out the cheque, "It- It's a family dinner offered by my manager. I don't... really know how it works, sorry." She laughed nervously.

Noah could hear his Mother getting anxious and he quickly stepped forward and took the cheque, flipping it to see a two digit number, "Our booking number is 36," He smiled at the lady who took the cheque, "Sorry, it's our first time."

"No worries!" The kind lady said, before logging it into the computer, "Evelyn Arianna Anderson, three children. Two adults and two children?"

"Yes," Their Mother sighed in relief, nodding, "Yes, that's me."

"Perfect!" The woman smiled and gave her a red slip of card with the number '12' written in the middle, "That's your table number, Tom here will take you."

A man was soon next to them and he smiled, before leading them into the vast restaurant that consisted of well-dressed, most likely wealthy people. They arrived at a clothed table with sofas as seats and were handed four menus.

Once seated, Noah skimmed the menu, eyes blown wide.

There's food named this?! What on Earth is a Bouillabaisse?!

He looked over at the rest of his small family and they too, seemed overwhelmed by the fancy dishes.

They finally concluded with quite a few dishes, after all, it was a free dinner for them.

They waited patiently for the starting meal to arrive. They sat in age order: Their Mother on the left of Noah, James on his right and May on James's right.

Damn... Everyone looks so posh and rich here... 

Noah scanned the several seats of people in fancy suits and clothing. He spotted a very fair lady delicately picking up a fork and taking the tiniest bite of her food from the cutlery before putting it back down on her plate and laughing with the man opposite from her.

He refrained a laugh at the ridiculously small amount of food that just entered the lady's mouth.

They even eat posh. Can that even be called eating?

Noah watched, intrigued, as the woman took another ridiculously small bite.

Noah shook his head.

That's a damn nibble.

He turned his head to James seated next to him who was stifling a laugh and looking at May trying to tug the fork she got tangled out of her hair. 

How she managed to do that? He had no idea.

"May... how did that happen," Noah asked, trying to not make it obvious to Evelyn.

They were at a restaurant this posh and May was... doing this.

"James told me to try comb my hair with the fork. Like Ariel did!" May whined.

Noah admitted, that was quite funny.

With a frustrated pull, the fork untangled itself from her hair unexpectedly, sending her backwards into the restaurant settee they were sitting in. 

Covering his laugh with a cough, James helped fix a whining May's hair with Noah and their Mother sighing and calling for a waiter.

"Can we have another fork please? Thank you," Evelyn replaced the given fork with the fork that May got tangled in her hair and gave it to the waiter. 

With a huff, May frowned and stared in the distance. Something seemed to catch her eye because her face twisted into confusion before turning into surprise and recognition.

"Noah isn't that Pri?" She asked pointing somewhere in front of us. Noah snapped his head up at the mention of his friend's name and looked for her with wild eyes.

"Oh my God, it is Pri," James mumbled as he also looked the direction May was pointing in, "Damn, she's rich now? Wait- Who's she sitting with?"

"Where?" Noah still couldn't see her and he squinted his eyes.

He followed where May was guiding and there, sitting at a table with her mother and six others, was one of his best friends, Priyanka. 

Noah's jaw dropped: No wonder he couldn't see her. Priyanka was practically camouflaged with the rich people with that flashy dress and jewelry.

"Oh my, that is Priyanka, such a beautiful young girl" their mother remarked and turned towards Noah smiling, "go say hi"

He turned to his Mother in surprise, "M-Mum she's with her family, it's rude if I go and interrupt," he uttered.

 That wasn't the reason. 

Priyanka's mother knew Elijah and Noah very well and treated them like her own sons. The reason Noah didn't want to go up and greet his friend was because on that table, right where he can see his full face just by looking up, was Ray Carter.

As Noah's Mother tried to convince him in saying hi, James looked at the family Priyanka was with, his eyes landing on a certain boy his age. 

James squinted his eyes to try and have a better look, his face paling when he recognized the boy that was sitting there on Priyanka's table.

"N-Noah? How is the boy that looks my age related to Priyanka?" James hurriedly questioned, tugging on his older brothers sleeve. 

Noah gratefully turned to James for interrupting his Mother and looked towards the sixteen-year-old boy his brother was referring to, "Maybe her other step-brother? Or cousin. Why? Do you know him?"

Forcing his face muscles to relax, James let go of his tight grip on Noah's sleeve and replied calmly, "...no i was just curious"

"Really?" Noah asked, mumbling to himself while looking at the boy, "I'm pretty sure I've seen him around when I go to pick you up from school."

James's pale face went unnoticed by Noah; Turning to May who was trying to get James's attention, he put the boy he knew out of his mind and gave his little sister the attention she wanted.

"Mum! I'm not saying hi, I don't even know half the people there!" Noah whispered, glancing at the nineteen-year-old boy opposite him in the distance. 

I said the truth that time, I don't know half.

Indeed, on the other table were eight people: Priyanka, her mother, another man (Most likely Ray's father), Ray, a boy that looked James's age (One Noah swore he's seen around), a young girl and another teenage boy that looked Noah's age. 

And... Mr Jones?

Noah startled in surprise at the new substitute teacher but shook it off, concluding that him and Ray were in fact, closer than he thought.

Noah only knew four out of those eight.

Oh, that's half.

Noah cleared his throat. His Mother didn't need to know that.

He turned his gaze to the most familiar male on that table: Ray.

To Noah, he looked more handsome than he usually is at school. His hair was gelled up and from the distance, his facial features looked more...intricate...? 

Every head turn he did, his defined jawline showed itself off to everyone around him. He wore a very neat waistcoat, wit his blazer neatly hung on the back of his chair, that had not one crease on it.

Noah trailed his eyes up and saw that his ears were pierced. The ear that Noah could see- the left one- had two piercings: the first one was holding a small dangling earring with a small diamond cross. Noah really had to squint to see it.

The second was a simple ringed earring.

He saw Ray swallow his food, his throat contracting and-

"Madam, Sir, your food," A waiter came with four large silver platters resting on his arms. He looked at Evelyn and then at Noah, "Your sister is very beautiful."

There was a slight pause.

"Sister?" Noah asked, looking between May and his Mother, "Sister?"

Evelyn laughed and looked at May, nodding proudly, "She is, they all have my genes."

"Oh," The waiter's eyebrows shot up in surprise and he looked at the four, then back at Evelyn, "Sorry Ma'am, I meant you."

"Oh!" Evelyn exclaimed in surprise and pointed to herself, "As in- You thought I was their sister?"

"Well, you look young. I suppose you're their mother, then?" The waiter smiled and handed the platters, "They all certainly have your genes. My apologies for assuming your age."

"Oh- no, it's completely fine!" Evelyn giggled, waving the apology away and smiling up at the waiter, who smiled back.

"Enjoy your food." The waiter gave a small bow and then left, leaving Evelyn smiling bashfully and looking at her children, bumping her shoulder with Noah.

"So... does that mean I'm the one who looks old?" Noah grumbled teasingly and grinned at his Mother.

"Oh stop it!" Evelyn giggled, "Eat, you three make sure you fill yourselves up."

They all looked down at the food in silence: At first, they didn't want to eat as the food looked way too fancy for their liking. 

Noah lifted the fork to his lips and took a taste.

The flavours seemed to melt against his taste buds as soon as they met with his tongue and Noah closed his eyes, bathing in the blissful taste.

Everyone else seemed to be experiencing the same thing: They couldn't stop with the food. 

As Noah was eating, he decided to give a small break and text Priyanka to inform her that he was in the same restaurant as her.

He put his data on, tapping onto Snapchat.

Me                                                         18:45
I can see you :)

Pri-yank-her <3                                 18:47
😭😭😭 Okay Casper

Me
You're wearing a red dress :)

Noah looked up from his phone and grinned when he saw Priyanka looking behind her before looking back at her phone.

Pri-yank-her <3
Go back to playing Genshin Impact you discord nerd smh
Good guess though lol

Noah smiled at his screen, giving a small laugh.

Me
You're with your mum and step family at a restaurant 😌

Pri-yank-her <3
... boy wtf you're creeping the shit out of me where tf are you lmao

Me
👀 I dunno

Pri-yank-her <3
Noah 😭😭

Me
I'm behind you :)

Pri-yank-her <3
NOAH

Noah giggled and spammed her with 5 laughing emojis before replying back, getting an odd look from James who was still eating his food.

He quickly sent a snap of Priyanka from his seat and it immediately came as 'opened'.

Me 
look ahead of you in front of you

Noah looked up at the end of the other table and smiled innocently at Priyanka who was staring at him, her brows furrowed. 

Pri-yank-her <3
YOU'RE HERE?! 

Me
LMAOOOO

Pri-yank-her <3
boy get ur ass over, how dare you not come say hi smh

Me
LOOOOL I am NOT getting my ass over there

Noah paused before sending another text.

Me
It's best if your step-bro don't see me

Pri-yank-her <3
Oh shit, I genuinely forgot the guy exists.

Another text came through shortly.

Pri-yank-her <3
Nah now that u mentioned him come here and save me, I'm literally sitting next to him and he eats like an animal

Noah saw Priyanka's bitmoji typing at the bottom left corner before the message came.

Pri-yank-her <3
COME HERE MAN 😭 IT'S SO AWKWARD 

Me
bye x

Pri-yank-her <3
NOAH ISTG 😭

Noah put his phone away and looked up at Priyanka's table again with a mischievous grin, only to get startled when he saw another pair of different blue eyes staring straight at him into Noah's soul from across the restaurant.

Ray Carter.

Immediately, Noah tore his eyes away from Ray's intense gaze and pretended to have a conversation with his mother.

"Hey mum. You look nice" he blurted out the first thing he could think of and earned an odd look from his mother.

"Thank you Noah, you three told me already," she laughed, "You're a handsome young man yourself."

Then she went back to eating while scanning some documents on her phone. 

Noah shifted in his seat, still feeling the gaze on him. He took a quick glance again only to see Ray still staring at him with a small amused smirk. Noah picked up his fork and pretended to eat the salad at the side of his plate.

He opened his Snapchat again and saw that Priyanka had sent him a text.

Or more like four.

Pri-yank-her <3                                 18:55
Soooooo... He saw me texting you 💀
Mb babe
RIP 🕊
Still, come over

Noah groaned.

PRI!!

Not being able to sit still under heated stare, Noah got up and excused himself from the table.

"I need to use the bathroom" he muttered out keeping his eyes to the floor.

"Hun are you okay?" his Mother asked, stopping him from moving. Noah smiled and scratched the back of his head.

"Yeah, I just need to use the bathroom and wash my hands," Evelyn nodded and told him to be quick because dessert was being served soon.

Noah could still feel the gaze on his back as he walked his way to the bathroom, using the signs to get there.

Upon arriving, Noah went to the sink and started to wash his hands. He looked into the mirror, scanning himself.

Damn, I look good.

Noah remembered Ray staring at him like a hungry lion and he shivered.

"Chill, Noah. It's not that bad," He reprimanded himself in the mirror, drying his hands.

It's not like he's going to come in right no-

The door suddenly opened and Noah looked through the mirror to see who it is, mentally groaning.

"fuck.." he mumbled inaudibly and took time in drying his hands, waiting for Ray to use the toilet or something. However he just stood there, staring at Noah through the mirror. Catching Noah's eye through the reflection, Ray smirked and slowly slid the lock for door over, locking it with a small click.

Noah stopped drying his hands, looked at the door, then back up at Ray, visibly gulping. He turned around and faced Ray, taking a deep breath and cleared his throat.

"Excuse... me," he said, voice cracking slightly. Despite his manners and asking nicely, Ray still stood in front of the door, pinning Noah with a heated stare.

"Y-You're in my..way..." Noah tried again, praying Ray just use the toilet or move out his way and let him leave peacefully. But still, Ray stood there, hands in pocket, gazing down at the smaller boy.

Noah took a deep breath and hesitantly stepped forward, reaching for the lock. However as soon as he reached forward, the wrist was grabbed and slammed into the opposite wall, emitting a squeak from Noah.

Oh my God, my watch!

With wide eyes, Noah blinked twice and stared up at Ray, meeting the aquatic blue eyes that looked at him through dark lashes.

He tried to pry his hand free with his other free hand. But that hand was also grabbed by the wrist and slammed against the younger boy's head, making him flinch his head away.

Excuse. Noah was trying to think of an excuse.

Because he couldn't stay long, his Mother would start to get worried.

"I need to go, my Mum said to be quick," Noah squeaked out meekly, fear and anticipation swirling in his wide chestnut-brown eyes. 

Noah struggled to free his legs that were pinned hostage to the wall by Ray's longer ones. The larger male leaned forward and grinned maliciously.

"Well, your mummy's gonna have to wait then," he whispered, his hot breath fanning over Noah's ear. 

Noah turned pink at how close they were: Their clothed chests were touching. All they had to do was remove the suits and they would be skin to skin.

Letting out a shaky breath, Noah turned his head to the side and said in a voice that shook slightly, "What do you want this time R-Ray?" 

A deep throaty chuckle was heard from above, sending shivers down Noah's spine. The small hairs on his neck stood on end, erupting goosebumps throughout his body as he kept his eyes to the ground, studying the floor tiles.

Wow these are really nice tiles. So sparkly. Did they use marble? Very nice.

"Look at me," Ray commanded from above, to which Noah visibly gulped and looked at Ray in the eye, glancing away at every second. The taller male leaned towards his neck and took an inhale, letting go of Noah's wrists.

"Don't move your hands from that spot," he demanded and slipped one of his hands around Noah's thin waist. He then started to loosen Noah's tie that was preventing  him from continuing what he wanted to do.

If something was in the way of getting Ray to do what he wants, he simply just... removes it.

With a harsh yank and a surprised gasp, Noah's tie became undone and fell to the floor. Noah started to steadily let his arms fall as they started to feel heavy; however Ray noticed and sent a daring glare towards him, raising his eyebrows. 

No, because what are you gonna do?

Immediately, Noah's tie was suddenly tightened around his wrists, which were slammed against the wall with Ray's fingers digging into the skin.

How the fuck?! I literally just-

"W-Wait! How did-"

"I told you to keep your hands up, you didn't listen," Ray said simply, shrugging as if it were normal to tie someone's wrists deathly-tight with a tie.

Ha, he tied with a tie.

"What am I? A dog?" Noah snapped, heart pounding heavily at his bravery.

"Why?" Ray tilted his head, grinning darkly, "Want a leash?"

Ray began to undo his own tie with a raised brow.

Noah kept his hands up.

With a satisfied nod, Ray's slender fingers dipped behind the front of Noah's collar and slowly undid the first three buttons with one hand. He placed Noah's arms down and tugged the shirt over his shoulder, revealing the unmarked creamy pale skin.

A muscular arm wrapped around Noah's waist and pulled him close. Ray's free hand was placed on his chin, twisting Noah's head to the side so his bare neck was exposed.

Noah let out a grunt at the action and tried to push the male away by placing his hands on his hard, muscular chest. But this just made Ray tighten his hold on his chin and snarl in a deep growl, "Stop fucking moving."

Noah let out a sound close to a whimper and complied, falling limp in the other's arms.

The words from his past bullied self were taking surface in his mind again, causing small tears to build in his eyes.

Images popped in his head, Liam and his crew tearing at his clothes. Fingers in his hair yanking him down to his knees, sharp slaps landing on his face, fists colliding with his stomach.

He's going to hit me if I move. He'll hit me if I don't listen-

Noah suddenly felt soft, warm lips attached themselves to his bare neck, startling him back to reality.

Without realising, Noah melted, bit by bit.

The grip on his chin was still there, Noah couldn't move his head. He struggled in the other's grip but soon gave up, realising it's useless.

The lips gently sucked on a spot on Noah's neck, releasing a light moan from the one pinned. He immediately clasped a hand on his mouth, shocked at the noise that he just made. Another larger hand removed the hand covering Noah's mouth and placed itself on the edge of Noah's shirt.

"Don't cover your mouth, I wanna hear them..." Ray mumbled against the warm flesh of Noah's neck, making shivers erupt on his skin.

The hand crept under Noah's shirt and up his slim body, involuntary trembled wracking his whole self. He gripped Ray's shirt as the taller male started sucking on another spot on his neck.

Noah let out a loud moan and he felt Ray smirk against his skin.

"Found it."

He once again attacked the already bitten skin and harshly sucked on it, making the small flutters in Noah's stomach get flooded with a wave of unknown desperate emotion.

"S-Stop Ray, ah, s-seriously I need to g-g- ah," Noah couldn't even form out coherent sentences without letting out a small noise of pleasure.

After sucking on the skin for a few minutes and hearing Noah let out small moans, Ray pulled his head away and examined his work with a pleased gleam.

Right below the middle, on the right side of Noah's neck, was a dark, almost blood red, bruised hickey. It stood out very evidently due to Noah's pale complexion and with just one turn of the neck, it would be displayed.

Ray leaned it to his ear and whispered, "Still wanna know what that paper was for? Tomorrow, start of lunch, Alexander's classroom. Don't be late"

With that, he bit Noah's ear, making him wince. Ray pulled away, smirking down at him and undid the tie around his wrists, freeing Noah's arms. He unlocked the door and stepped out, only to look back at the shuddering boy who was staring at him lost, wide eyes.

"And if you don't want to come, don't," Ray said, "I'll still see you tomorrow, doll-face."

 With a final wink, Ray walked away with the door automatically slamming shut, leaving a trembling Noah who was still confused and trying to process what happened. 

He looked at his reflection in the mirror and gasped, feeling the hickey that Ray left on him.

Noah's hair was messed.

Like, messed messed.

As was his clothes with the top buttons undone  to reveal the hickey. Noah quickly did them up and did his tie, straightening his shirt.

"Shit..." he passed a hand through his now messy hair to fix it up and at least look presentable.

"Please don't notice mum..." he begged and checked his reflection. With a deep breath he walked out the bathroom, only praying no one noticed the large bruise left by the other's mouth.

Thankfully, no one did due to the tie and collar.

Dessert was served and Noah savoured the creamy taste. But he couldn't help the feeling of holes being burnt into the top of his head.

Noah looked up, eyes connecting with Ray's hungry ones that looked at him as if he were the dessert.

We're at a fucking restaurant.

He watched as Ray picked up his cream-covered spoon and slowly licked the side, tongue darting up to trace the top of his lips. All while staring at Noah.

Noah choked, spitting out the coke he had began drinking and desperately gasped for air.

"Noah?! Noah are you okay?!" His Mother asked, worry in her voice as she thumped her palm on his back.

"I-I'm- cough- I'm fine," Noah gasped, wiping his mouth with his napkin and glaring across to Ray, who was laughing.

He was laughing.

Ray's head was flung back and his shoulders shook as he laughed, hand coming up to cover his mouth slightly.

You just watch.

Noah's glare deepened as he suddenly felt petty and competitive. Ray grinned, lifting his glass to his lips and taking a sip of his drink.

Just watch, tomorrow.

It was then, Noah decided that he was going to Alexander's classroom at lunch tomorrow.

He didn't care what was going to happen, but he was sure of one thing.

He was going to make Ray breathless.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Noah: don't make me go to the classroom he's going to do something.

Me: *looks at readers, looks back at Noah* well-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 127 19
After being wrongfully kicked out, a 19-year-old Omega and his 15-year-old kid brother are forced to run, being injured badly in the process, as well...
528K 14.5K 22
"sir, I can't do this" I whimper as I look up meeting his hazel eyes "What makes you say that?" he asks as he sits down in the chair beside me. The...
VICENZO By Walnut

Short Story

1.5M 38.4K 74
Raised in the Mafia, I have known no other life other than cold calculated violence and discipline. A life where brutality is praised and weakness is...
8.7M 228K 65
WARNING! This story was my first (unedited/draft). Grammer, plot, etc is messy so please beware! thank you :))) - He couldn't get enough of the emera...