You Can't Win This Fight! (Av...

By tippilanea7x

Ana and Jacobs relationship was so strong until one day she realised she was living his dream. Now Ana has mo... More

You Can't Win This Fight! (Avenged Sevenfold)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53

Chapter 50

779 17 0
By tippilanea7x

"I don't know Ana." Lilah said.

"Please, you have to come." I begged.

"What...of course I'll come, I just don't see him breaking up with you."

"Yeah well, he's been so different Lilah." I said softly. "And he wants to talk."

"Yeah, Jim did say he was acting a little strange."

As a last ditch effort I'd rung Lilah, begging her and Jim to just accidentally show up at the restaurant, my way of avoiding the talk Matt wanted to have.

"So you'll do it?"

"Of course, I'll see you around seven."

I hung up the phone. Thank god she was doing this for me. I realised I was just putting off the inevitable but I just didn't want to lose him.

I went into the bathroom and started getting ready, I wanted to look perfect, I wanted him to still love me.

I ruined that by standing in the bathroom crying, when I got out my eyes were red.

I did my hair and makeup, my eye's didn't look so bad once I'd done them and as I came out of the bathroom to get dressed Matt walked in.

"I'll have a quick shower." He said walking into the bathroom.

I pulled out my prettiest dress. I needed to look perfect.

I got dressed and found the perfect pair of heels. I hated wearing heels but I would try anything at this point.

Matt came out and got dressed silently.

"Ready?" He asked.

I nodded, grabbing my purse.

"You look nice Ana."

Nice. That was it. I looked nice.

I was trying my hardest not to cry and as we arrived at the restaurant I was trying to pull myself together.

"Are you alright?" Matt asked quietly as we walked inside.

I nodded. I was too afraid to speak.

We were seated at a table and Matt ordered some wine.

I wasn't going to drink it. Right now I was trying my hardest not to vomit.

We looked at the menu and ordered and as the waiter left the table Matt looked at me.

"Ana." He said quietly. "This isn't...."

Oh thank god.

"Is that Lilah and Jimmy?" I asked.

Of course it was.

Matt turned and looked at them while I caught their eye and waved them over.

"Ana." Matt whispered. "I really wanted to talk."

"Later." I snapped, maybe a little too harshly.

I was so glad they'd come. They arrived at the right time and they stayed for the whole evening.

However as we said our goodbyes out the front I started feeling sick, I knew it was coming, Matt's silence on the way home gave it away.

He was breaking up with me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 52.8K 33
Wanting something you know you cant have is always tempting. Alexandra was with a guy she thought she'd be with forever. That was until he broke her...
119 1 20
Sara wants to be with Matt more than anything, but Val is crazy in love with Matt.
42 0 16
Athena Thompson and Jake Brown had a friendship no one understood. She was the shy, nerdy girl that no one noticed and he was the school's golden boy...
505 54 19
(COMPLETED) Ana is a sweet, beautiful and smart girl. All her life she was emotionally abused. She grew up with a broken family. She never saw it com...