The Wing Masseuse

By thetrainduck

Azriel, the great shadow singer, has an Illyrian female in his apartment... what will happen when Loraina mee... More

The Illyrian Camp
The Female in His Apartment
The Teasing
The Explanation
The Dinner Invitation
The Eventful Dinner (Part 1)
The Eventful Dinner (Part 2)
The Massage
The Best Day

Hello Fellow Kids

3.5K 28 8
By thetrainduck

Greetings.

I usually hate when there is an introduction on a story, but there was no way I was leaving this at 9 chapters, ya girl loves even numbers (ew square numbers are disgusting). This is a story about a wee adventure the Inner Circle had making a new friend in their immortal lives. All characters belong to Sarah J. Maas - author of the A Court Of Thorns and Roses series. This is based after all 3 and the novella so if you're mid-series there's probably gonna be spoilers in here and if you haven't read the series, you might manage to understand this (shout out to my illiterate friend). There will be swearing and implications of sexual acts so all you kiddies be careful now.

Enjoy this crappy fanfic and if it's the middle of the night you insomniacs then:

Go. To. Bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

476K 18.2K 83
[COMPLETED] A hundred years had passed since the war against Hybern. Life was back to normal until a fae child fell from the sky and claimed to be fr...
60.4K 1.9K 18
𝐄𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐚: 𝐅𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬. She saw herself as one could view the moon. Isolated from everyone, alone in the da...
55.6K 1.4K 21
Eris Vanserra meets Thalia on Calanmai.... Completely unaware that she's the half sister of the Spymaster, Azriel. 18+
8.7K 365 16
Ellaria Of Troy: a cursed woman and the High General of the Armies of Olympus. The demigoddess who fell from the sky in Prythian, into the arms of...