The Life

By funnyshoney18

Ryan has to move in with her big brother, whom she hasn't seen for 12 years, when her mother passes away from... More

Characters
Before
Finding Out
The Party
Back to School
Helping A Friend
The Dance and Halloween
The Fight
Finding Rollerworld
New Years Eve
Cleaning the Money
Back Where He Belongs
Kidnapped & A Surpise Visit
Ray
Handling Business
The News
2 Years Later

The Move

3.2K 57 0
By funnyshoney18

         We made it back to Freeridge in a couple days. Leon helped me unpack and get all settled in.
      "I need you to know something for this to really work out," Leon said sitting on my bed.
        "Okay, shoot," I said sitting beside him.
        "I'm involved in this gang called the Santos. Dad was in it too, that's how he got shot, but the most important part I need you to remember is to mind your own business when it comes to them. Can you do that?"
        "I promise."
      "Good. Now, I got someone coming over that I'm going to introduce you to, he's a couple years younger then you, but he's a good kid, but this way you got at least one friend through the summer," Leon smiled
       "How sweet," I laughed.
                  About 20 minutes later a knock was heard on the door, then Leon yelled, "Ry, come here!"
          "Coming!" I said and walked to the living room.
               "Ryan this is Cesar. Cesar, this is my sister Ryan," Leon said.
      "Hi," I smiled.
      "Hey, you wanna come kick it?" Cesar smiled.
           "Sure. Can I?" I asked Leon.
        "Bye," he laughed.
         I smiled and we walked out the door. We walked and talked then ended up at another house. Cesar knocked and a woman answered, "hey Cesar. Oh, who's this?" She asked looking at me.
        "This is Ryan. She's new to town," Cesar smiled.
       "Well, come on in. Ruby's in his and Mario's room with Jamel and Monse," she said.
         "Thank you. Come on Ryan," Cesar smiled pulling me along with him.
               We walked into a room with 2 guys and one other girl, "Whose the babe?" One boy asked.
         "Guys this is Ryan. She just moved in with Leon. Ryan, this is Ruby, Jamel, and Monse," Cesar smiled. I waved.
             "Cesar, did you say Leon?" Jamel swallowed.
         "Yeah, why?" Cesar asked.
          "Why are you running around with a Santo's girlfriend?" Ruby asked.
         "Leon is my big brother," I laughed.
       "Oh okay," Jamel sighed, we all laughed.
           Over the course of a couple weeks we'd all got pretty close. Monse was leaving for some writing camp, "make sure you keep them in line," Monse smiled.
         "I'll try," I laughed and hugged her.
        Cesar, Jamel, Ruby, and I were all hanging out at Leon and I's when Leon burst through the front door, "what's wrong, Mano?" I asked.
       "Spooky's home. You should probably get home Cesar," Leon said then walked to his bedroom.
           Cesar's smile dropped then he just stood up and left, "who's Spooky?" I asked.
         "He's Cesar big brother. We should go," Ruby said.
        "Catch you later," Jamel said and they all but walked out the door.
            I stood from the couch and walked to Leon's room knocking on the door, "Leon?"
         "Come in. Don't talk to me through the door, mija," he laughed. I walked in, "what's up?"
            "Whose spooky?" I asked.
         "He's the leader for the Santos, Cesar's big brother, and one of my closest friends. Why?" Leon asked me.
          "Just wondering. Everyone just kinda froze up when you told Cesar he was home. Where'd he go?"
        "Locked up. Spooky is kinda a scary guy. You'll meet him," Leon smiled. I just nodded and went back to my room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

699 23 18
Ryan has to move in with her big brother, whom she hasn't seen in 12 years, when her mother passes away from cancer. What happens when one party turn...
1.9K 55 48
Zara is 17 year's old. Her mum, a famous fashion designer and dad, a photographer, travel the world for their work, only coming back to the family ho...
193 1 24
Maddie's life gets turned upside down when her father gets murdered by a gang leader and she gets kidnapped. After the police save her, she gets plac...
269K 4.9K 127
Alexis and her mom are moving in her step dads house and she meets her step brother for the first time and they go through different phases and hear...