The Reincarnation System

By HHM4RK

An 18 year old man called Alex Arano dies and is reincarnated into the body of Kuruma Sato, the heir to a sma... More

Author Notes
Chapter 1: The Reincarnation
Chapter 3: The First Quest

Chapter 2: The First Fight And First City

39 0 0
By HHM4RK

I looked the man up and down and sighed 'just my luck, damn' I smiled at him "hello sir, you must be the leader ".

Zakto walked closer to me and started to look me up and down, inspecting me then his gaze moved to the unconscious Half-Wolf behind me then he started laughing.

"What's so funny?" 

Zakto slowly stopped laughing and sighed "this is the 'really strong' Human that knocked one of our guards out in one hit, you sure it wasn't the wolves" he said gesturing towards the wolves that were behind me

"Okay you are testing my patience so let's get this over with what will it take to get you guys to leave these wolves alone and i don't mind forcing you to leave them alone"  I glared at the leader and released a bit of killing intent which scared the villagers but didn't affect Zakto sine he is a higher level than me.

Zakto chuckled again and drew his greatsword from his back and pointed at me "you'll have to kill me, freak"

I clenched my fists and gritted my teeth by pumping a crap tone of Mana into my body enhancing my speed, strength and reaction time by around 100 times, i had recently gained 100% control over my Mana, so i can effectively use it in combat but if i pump too much into my limbs they may break because of the pressure since i have infinite amounts of Mana so i can technically enhance my power by infinite times but this guy and his arrogant aura, pissed me off, so i may have gone a bit overboard with the amount of Mana i put into my body. 

I pressed my foot into the ground causing it to cracked from the pressure and i pushed of the ground causing a small hole to appear where my foot was and Zakto didn't have a chance to react since in a second my fist was already flying at his face, as it connected Zakto raised his sword to try and hit but i was ready, i unsheathed my sword and blocked the hit which sent me back a few meters and the momentum caused my to slide across the dirt ground on my feet causing a bunch a dust to fly up. 

Zakto was shocked at the speed 'I barely was able to react and i still feel as if he is holding back' Zakto glared at me and raised his sword and charged me and swung his sword which i blocked.

We clashed blades for awhile before i stopped an attack and we locked blades. I smirked before putting more Mana in my arms which allowed me to push him back a little and he followed it by continuing his strike so i ducked his blade and spun my blade around, slicing at his thigh. The cut was deep and caused him to stumble and drop to his knees, i pressed my advantage and flashed in front of him and raised my sword wanting to end this now 'Total Concentration. . . Water Breathing' I got prepared to strike "Eighth Form: Waterfall Basin"  

My blade was coated in water which i then threw downwards but Zakto raised his blade and blocked the hit but at a cost since his blade was shattered from my strike.

Zakto looked at me and smiled "I surrender, good fight, i shall be watching from the afterlife" 

I nodded at him 'Total Concentration. . . . Water Breathing' I breathed in "i'll end this quickly" he nodded at me "Fifth Form: Blessed Rain After the Drought" I shot forwards and slashed his neck ending his life instantly. I spun my sword and sheathed it before i bowed to him with my fist pressed against my open palm.

I turned to the villagers and stared at them "if i find out you have been hurting these wolves again, you will have to deal with me" I shot them a glare before leaving with the wolves back to their den.

A month had passed from when i had killed Zakto and i had suffered strain to my body from using too much Mana without my body being able to handle it so i was stuck to just practicing my swordsmanship so i wasn't putting a lot of strain on my limbs. It was time for me to leave the den, I had leveled up to 15, 3 levels from Zakto and 2 from the month of practicing, i said my farewells to the pack, they were the first friends i had made in my new life and i would never forget them either though they had no names.

I had left the forest and came to a long dirt road that went in two directions "System open World Map" I had unlocked this function by purchasing it for 100 SP that i got from killing Zakto.

A map of the World appeared in front of me and i followed the dirt road on the map and came across a city that this road led to so i started walking toward the city but after an hour of walking i heard screams from inside the forest, i had heard from the wolves that stronger monster lived in these parts and that i should be careful but i didn't really care so i followed where the screams led to.

It was a large clearing and when i looked around, i saw several dead bodies littered around along with some people that were injured but still on the ground, when i looked to the middle of the clearing was a were wolf like monster wielding a long sword that had 4 other people surrounding him, it was obvious this werewolf looking monster had taking these humans that looked like adventurers. The 4 that were facing the werewolf were three boys that all wielded swords and shields and one girl that had a staff in hand 'she must be a mage' I grinned and activated my now 3 Tomoe Sharingan and watched hoping to copy some magic or sword skills.

The Girls View

I watched my teammates getting smacked around by the werewolf that attacked us out of nowhere whilst we were on a hunt for a quest the guild had offered us. I stood helplessly as i charged my most powerful spell having to charge my Mana to max for it, my teammates were on their last legs and one had just blocked a strike from the werewolf with his shield but the attck still sent him flying into a tree which knocked him out, my spell was finally ready so i readied myself pointing my staff at the werewolf and said "Lightning Strike" a bolt of lightning formed at the tip of my staff and I launched it at the werewolf but my heart sinked when the werewolf casually turned and swatted the bolt away like a fly. It growled at me and launched himslef at me swinging his sword and I closed my eyes embracing death.

Clang!

I opened my eyes and they widened instantly, a man in a black cloak with a red glow to his eyes was holding a Black blade that had stopped the werewolf's attack in it's place, the man pushed the werewolf's blade back then spun and i caught a glimpse of his eyes and blinked in surprise as he twirled his foot around and smacked the werewolf in the face sending him flying into the ground hard as his body tumbled in the dirt and eventually stopped as he crashed into a rock, dust exploded out as rocks flew up into the air. I looked at the man, his eyes glowed red and a pattern of 3 comma like things was in his eyes but what confused me was that they were spinning. His messy black seemed like it was floating from the power of his kick. His blade shone in the sunlight as he seemed to be not phased by the werewolf's attack.

Back to Kuruma's POV

I watched as the werewolf picked itself up from the rubble and limped its way out of the broken rock and glared at me, i returned its glare with a smile before I sheathed my sword and pointed my hands at the werewolf "Lightning Bolt x50" 50 of the Lightning Bolts from before appeared in front of me and the Wolf's eyes opened wide and pout its blade up in defense just as i launched all 50 Bolts at him. A decent sized explosion happened and a cloud of smoke shot up into the air, I smiled and lowered my hands, I saw his Mana hadn't disappeared so I waited for the cloud of smoke to dissipate and when it did the werewolf was propping his beaten and broken body up with his sword "you, what. . . is. . . . your  name?" I walked towards the werewolf "Kuruma, Kuruma Sato" he bowed to the werewolf and it chuckled in response "well Kuruma, you are very powerful and i am glad I found you, I have been looking for someone worth of killing me and i have finally found that person after many years of fighting weak adventurers, i have to ask one thing end my life quickly" he dropped back and sat down looking up at me, smiling. I nodded 'Total Concentration. . . . Water breathing' I breathed deeply " Fifth Form: Blessed Rain After the Drought" I shot forward and slashed the neck of the wolf and ended his life quickly and with minimal pain. I rested my hand on his sword before putting it in my inventory. I then turned and walked to the adventurers that had gathered their friends. 

"I'll be going now, stay safe" I turned and started walking but something grabbed me and stopped me, i looked down and saw two slim arms wrapped around my stomach and when i looked back I saw the Blond haired girl with her cheeked pressed against my back "please don't go! Please help us!" The stated loudly which brought a sigh out of my mouth "fine just get off me" the girl let go of me and put her hands together in front of her pointing at the ground as she lowered her head in embarrassment 'is she blushing?'

[Yes she is Host] 

'Yes i gathered that System' I sighed "do you know any healing spells?" The girl nodded "go use it once on one of them" I pointed at her companions, she ran over and started healing her allies and i copied the skill, so i walked over to them 'Skills'

New Skill Obtained: Healing Hands

The user projects their Mana as a healing aura that can heal anything depending on the amount and strength of the Mana used.

I pointed my hands at the group and concentrated projecting my Mana towards them "Healing Hands" the spell activated and instantly started healing and replenishing the adventurers and after a few seconds they had healed fully.

The Girls View

I watched wide eyed as I felt his Mana enter and heal me, my strength returning to me and my wounds closing, my Stamina and Mana came back. "Status" my status menu pooped up in front of me as i stared at my Hp and Mp shoot back to full.

Kakao Fubuki

Race: Human

Level 13(150/5500)

Hp - 2500/2500

Mp-4000/4000

Class: Mage 

STR - 5

VIT - 10

DEX - 15

INT - 25

CHA - 10

LUC - 2

Coins - 995

I looked at my companions and all their wounds healed, the ones that were out cold work up as good as new. I looked at the man as he turned to walk away "wait!" I shouted as he stopped and turned to look at me, his eyes had changed, they no longer glowed red but they were a bright blue "i-if you don't mind can you help us finish our quest please?" we had to kill bandits that had a camp around this area, the wolf was one of them and if we couldn't beat him we stood no chance against the others "we need to clear a bandit camp that is somewhere in this area, the werewolf you killed was one of them" the man looked at me, then his eyes began to shift again back into the red glowing ones, he started to look around then raised his hand and said " the camp is over there, from what i can tell, there is around 15 people coming towards us, i assume they saw the explosion." I stood up quickly and looked in the direction to where he pointed and a few minutes later, a group of around 13 - 15 bandits ran out of the trees, swords in hand. The man slowly walked towards them and look them all over, it looked like he was studying them.

Kuruma's POV

(A/N. This fight will be a bit gory and graphic)

I scanned all bandits, all of them being Human and around level 13 - 14. I unsheathed my sword and got into a stance with my sword up and pointed towards the bandits before I pumped Mana around my body and shot forward 'Total Concentration. . . . Water Breathing' I breathed in and locked my targets, three of the bandits "First Form: Water Surface Slash" water coated my blade and I slashed three of the bandits, causing huge gashes to appear on their chest and blood spurted out drenching my blade, I jumped back and pushed forward, swing my sword at another bandi, he raised his sword to block but i feinted the swing by pulling back my blade and stabbing the bandit in his chest where his heart lay, the bandit dropped to he ground dead. I jumped back and swung my sword at the ground and flicked the blood off of it creating an arc of blood splatter on the ground beside me. 

The bandits looked at me with fear in their eyes, before I shot forward again and struck another 4 bandits down before blocking an attack from another, in response I slid my blade around and disarmed him before I stabbed him in the stomach and killed him, another two charged at me and struck them down with a single slash, the last 3 stood frozen in place as they watched their teammates get cut down like ants. I shot towards them and quickly stab each one and killed them all.

I sighed before swinging my blade at the ground, clearing the blood off of it and then spun and sheathed my sword, I walked away from the carnage and past the group that stared at me bewildered at how quickly I ended their lives and what looked to them like i didn't care about ending their lives but inside my head, I was freaking out, but Calm Mind wouldn't allow me to lose my sanity or freak out. I ducked behind a tree out of view of the group and held my head 'I just killed so many people with no remorse' I felt a hand placed on my shoulder before I looked up and saw the girl from before staring at me "you haven't killed a lot of people before have you?" I shock my head before she pulled me into a hug, I let myself sink into her embrace, the warmth calm me down almost instantly, when I fought Zakto, I justified it because I was protecting the wolves but I just murdered 15 people that stood no chance against me.

I gently pushed the girl back "Is there a chance you can show me to Astria?" I asked the girl, this city was one inside the Parcia Kingdom but I didn't have to worry about anyone recognizing me there since I never went there before. The girl nodded in response and said "My name is Kakao, you?" I smiled to her "Kuruma, its nice to meet you". 

A few hours had passed since I had met Kakao and her friends, they took me to Astria and told me about the Adventurer's Guild that resides in the city and I plan to register there to be able to gain some money, there several ranks in the guild that showed your strength. The first rank was a special one since it is given to people that have just registered to the guild and it is kind of a probationary rank, Rookie was the name then when the two weeks were over you would be moved to Bronze - Tin - Steel - Iron - Gold - Ruby - Platinum - Diamond - Master. Only the best of the best will ever reach Master rank since it was given only to people that had done something amazing like there was a Hero that defeated a Black Dragon, one of the most dangerous monsters in the world, it had been attacking cities and the Hero killed gaining himself the Master rank whilst all other ranks are gained by reaching a certain level. The guild also gives Adventurers a card that has their stats on and also gives adventurers the option to absorb the card into their body and it give them a Status page but it allows the guild to keep track and speak telepathically to the adventurer. The System had explained that my status page was better since I can upgrade it with purchases from the System Store and because almost all adventurers absorb their card, it is rare to see an adventurer that hasn't.

We had just arrive to gates of the city, several guards holding spears and shields, wearing full place armor and the Parcia symbol on the chest plate, the symbol had a black background and a red shield and four separate symbols, a dragon, wolf, eagle and a serpent like creature that in this world is called a steto. The symbols were the insignia of four tribes from thousands of years before the creation of the Parcia Kingdom, a great threat befell these tribes and they were united by a Hero and they formed the Parcia Kingdom and started the legacy of a Kingdom that managed to create some of the strongest adventurers in the world, it's what we are known for and I hope to become one of the strongest but I mainly just want to have fun and unlock a lot of powers from the shows and games I loved.

The guards stopped us and the group that was with me showed the guards their identification as adventurers and then they looked to me, I walked up to the guard, I had my hood that was connected to my cloak in hope no one recognized me. When the guard looked into my eyes, I flashed my sharingan and trapped him in a genjutsu(basically an illusion) he then smiled to me and let me pass, the other guards thought I showed him identification and so did he. After entering the city, that was massive, A huge wall encircled the city it was 5 miles in diameter. Kakao took me to the adventurers guild and on the way tried to convince me to join the guild "you really should join Kuruma, you would be able become one of the strongest in the world maybe either strong enough to clear the ancient dungeons" she chuckled at that last statement and also peaked my interest, Kuruma's memories had nothing about ancient dungeons "what are they?" I raised my eyebrow to the girl that walked beside me, she looked at me and nodded "well only adventurers can go in them but they are said to have been created by an ancient civilization, most new adventurers start on the lower floors but the highest floor to ever be cleared was one of the dungeons in this country, it is the weakest of them all and the floor level that was cleared was floor 25 and everyone that tried against the floor boss would be instantly killed." I smirked and chuckled to myself 'this world is turning more into a game but now I know what I am doing first, these dungeons are going down and then maybe after clearing all of them, I might gain some special gift or knowledge, is this was a game there would definitely be some sort of gift but from what I have heard from Kakao they are difficult so maybe I can gain something by completing just one' I nodded "how many are there?" I asked "10, that people know of" she looked at me with a look of worry "you aren't going to try and clear them are you" I smirked and looked at her "of course I am, you peaked my interest and now I am determined to clear all of them, I guess you could call me a completionist" I chuckled 'the many many hours I spent making sure to 100% all games I ever played, there is just a lot of satisfaction in it and the good developers would always leave a special reward for the players that devoted their time to completing and I hope the people that created these dungeons left something for me '.

"No you can't!" she shouted at me getting looks from the people all around us, I tilted my head to her "awww you're worried about me" I said mockingly, she blushed a little and turned away "you're an idiot if you think you can complete the dungeons!" she shouted again and that is when people started staring at me some even glaring and this is when I would meet someone I hadn't see in a long time. A man pushed into me and caused me to fall back on the ground, I looked up about to take my sword to their throat but I stopped, the man in front of me had brown hair and blue eyes, he wielded a broad sword that was tied to his hip and he seemed to be wearing noble clothes in other words, clothes that were made of fine cloth and were completely clean "I am the heir to the throne of Parica! I will be the one to beat the dungeons!" I scoffed 'oh my stupid brother, you can't even kill your "puny" brother' I stood up and luckily my hood  hadn't falling so I scanned my brother.

Zach Sato (Heir to the throne)

Race: Human

Level 25

'System why can't I see his stats' 

[Host since my scan function hasn't been upgraded, you can only see the stats of people that like you]

'That's stupid' I looked at my brother "good for you, but I don't think for a second you can clear them when you clear them is when hell freezes over" I spat that last comment before walked past, leaving a stunned prince and his bodyguards before he could run and stop me, I was gone and not even Kakao and her friends knew where I was but all I did was duck into an alley and quickly run through them and to the guild using my map.

I entered the red building and looked around, tables were scattered to the sides with a bar in the far corner to my left and a reception desk in front of me, I waked up to the desk, a woman in her twenties looked up at me "would you like to register with the guild, I haven't seen you before?" I nodded and she stood up before walking around the counter and to me "we will need you to come upstairs, to measure your and apply them to a card which can be used as identification for the guild and the world" she smiled at me before leading me upstairs ad into a room that had another woman wearing a mages robe, the woman from before gestured for me to walk up to the mage then the mage spoke "put your hand out I will read your stats and create your card with the machine here" she gestured to a small machine to her left on the table and I put my hand out, she took my hand in hers then looked at me before closing her eyes and projecting her Mana into me, I realized what she was doing so I suppressed my Mana as much as I could so she wouldn't be suspicious and it worked, she nodded before placing her hand over the machine, it was a crystal ball that was held over a small slab of metal, she projected her Mana into it and it started to glow and underneath it a white card started to form and then words started to appear on it "what is your name?" she asked 'I shouldn't give her my real name' I smiled "K" she looked as if saying 'really?' and I nodded at her so shrugged and the card formed the letter K at the top of it then the ball stopped glowing and she took the card and handed it to me. I quickly examined it and all it showed was my stats, not my health or mp just my stats, name, rank and money, I looked at it then took a coin out and pressed it against the card and to my surprise, the coin was sucked into the card kinda like my inventory and money changed from 0 to 1. I looked at the mage "is that all?" she nodded "yes now you can take quests but only if the woman from downstairs or whoever is working the quest desk thinks you can do the quest" I nodded and pocketed the card "you do know you can absorb the card and gain a status page" I looked at me, the shadow from my hood covering my face "I know" I turned and left the room before I walked down the stairs to the quest posted next to the bar, I looked it over and smiled 'I know what quests I am going to pick'.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

852 21 42
crappy isekai MC'sthat don't have progress, so, I call them one-shots, despite having an outline and plot that I don't want to write out. "What up...
12.4K 351 8
Yu-Gi-Oh fan dies and gets one wish and one wish only. He wishes to have Yu-Gi-OH powers. The god sends him to the Persona world, where he can reinca...
14.7K 604 29
An ancient soul travels beyond the unexplored void, hoping to find its place in the universe. Having the highest karma is not easy for the soul. Sadl...
131 32 21
Have you ever thought that if your life is boring why not reborn in a world of magic and sword where you can have unimaginable adventures like killin...