Regal Academy - love is not...

Autorstwa halna11

Hawk tries to admit his feelings to rose but something terrible happens, that leads to hawk and rose to datin... Więcej

Chapter 1 - Back to school
Chapter 2 - New-old students
Chapter 3 - Not part of the plan
Chapter 4 - Sleepover
Chapter 5 - mixed confessions
Chapter 6 - Over Him
Chapter 7 - One Long Plane Ride
Chapter 8 - Holiday
Chapter 9 - The New Normal
Chapter 10 - The Start of a Problem
Chapter 11 - Not in a Million Years
Chapter 12 - Not Going to Happen
Chapter 13 - Meet my Family
Chapter 14 - Evil Wedding Plans
Chapter 15 - what to wear to the ball
Chapter 16 -The Ball
Chapter 17 - The set up
Chapter 18 - True feelings
Chapter 19 - The Wedding
Chapter 20 - The Big Battle
Chapter 22 - The Letters
Chapter 23- The Start of a New Journey
Chapter 24 - A Visit to Another Relm
Chapter 25 - Mum? Dad?
Chapter 26 - False Hope
Chapter 27 - The Reunion
Chapter 28 - Graduation part 1
Chapter 29 - Graduation part 2 (final)

Chapter 21 - The Truth Comes out

779 16 8
Autorstwa halna11

Hawk's POV
I ran to Cinderella and Clara, I had no idea what to say how does one go about telling someone their daughter or granddaughter is dead. "Headmistress Cinderella, Professor Clara it's Rose, Ambrosia killed her" I said with sympathy "Dr Lefrog wants you in his lab" I added. I held my tears in, If I was going to tell everyone what happened they wouldn't want to listen to me crying.

We all arrived in the lab and Rose was on a bed, but the spear was no longer inside her. "What happened" Dr Lefrog asked, "when you told us to check on the pieces of the wand, One was missing it turns out Ambrosia used it to turn evil. After a lot of useless fighting Rose insisted on using Midnight magic to finish her once and for all, I wouldn't let her so she trapped me in really strong glass and used the magic anyway. I kept trying to brake the glass but it barely cracked. Rose made a wish to the fairytale godmother to Lock all the villains up and for the rest of the team to wake up. I thought she was dead but she wasn't, she was okay. Then Before the chains got to Ambrosia she threw a spear at Rose and she started to fall. At this point I used my sword to escape the cage and I caught Rose before she hit the ground, but she still got hit by the spear as she was to weak to doge it from the spell." I finished my eyes watery but not a tear came down from them.

By the end of the story everyone was crying, until the fairy godmother appeared."she isn't dead" she said out of nowhere, "her power wasn't stolen so she is still alive but she is slowly dyeing, until you figure out a way to keep her alive I suggest you take her to her room and Hawk should guard her" she commanded. Everyone was filled with hope, maybe Rose was not yet gone. But I was filled with questions "why me" is the only thing I managed to ask, "you do realise you are technically still her fiancé" she stated and I nodded unable to say a word.

After taking Rose to her room I went to find Ambrosia, while everyone was crying mourning her 'death' which apparently wasn't death. Emotions hit me in stages but now I was just plain mad, when I finish with Ambrosia she is gonna wish she was never born.

When I found her she was tied up with magical chains about to be shoved in a van "Wait" I said "I knew you would come back to me now Rose is dead" she said fluttering her eyelashes. "And all this time I thought we had a chance, you know very well granny won't let me marry you since you technically murdered someone" I said pretending to look sad "Do you really mean it" she said looking sorry

"OF COURSE NOT YOU FREAKING KILLED MY FIANCÉ" I screamed, and for once she actually looked scared "if you are wondering why I'm here, I'm here to change where you are being banished to. If you go to Earth you can easily return, so you are going to skull shores. And one more thing never ever come back you hear me" I said walking off, not once looking back.

I didn't go and visit Rose because everyone else was there, I will stay with her all night so there is no need to talk to her now. I felt bad I never got the chance to apologise.

(This chapter might not be the best cause I don't like writing sad things and I am bad at writing emotions so I'll just skip that)

Time skip at night

Hawk's POV
I entered Rose's room and sat on the edge of her bed staring at her. Her bright cerulean blue eyes were no longer visible much to my disappointment. "What a creep" Mirror Hawk said causing me to jump, I glared at him and it seemed he got the message because he disappeared soon after.

It's now or never I have to apologise, it was decided that if she doesn't wake up in 3 weeks ( I was gonna do a month but then I was like nah that's way too long) then they would bury her. I couldn't forgive myself, and neither would Rose. Rose was the nicest person in the world and I'm sure if she were still here she would forgive me, but it's to late now I thought crying quietly.

All day I held back from crying but why, is it because I wanted to act Brave and strong. I had no idea, then it hit me. I didn't want to what happened 15 years ago to happen again. When Fala went missing I locked myself up and didn't get close to anyone so if something happened to them it wouldn't hurt me as much.

I loved Fala because she is my only sibling, and was upset when she went missing but this is a lot worse. I loved Rose with all my heart and it was my fault she was gone. I didn't want to say anything but my mouth betrayed me.

"Rose I'm so so sorry, please forgive me. I've been the worst friend ever and it's about the time I told you the truth." I sighed and took a deep breath in and out, "I don't know how to tell you this but I never meant to date Ambrosia, I thought it was you when I asked her to be my girlfriend" I said nervously.

"Remember when you asked me why I didn't brake up with her and I said it was complicated. Well every time I tried she went away before I finished or pretend to be hurt." At this point feeling guilty, I wasn't sure what to say next or if I should continue.

Nonetheless I carried on, words flowing out of my mouth. To my surprise I was able to form full sentences that actually made sense. "Rose I don't care whatever anyone says it's my fault, if I wasn't such a scaredy-cat cat none of this would happen. Rose I love you" I said crying into the palm off my hand.

When I had calmed down once again I went back to looking at Rose, and I could've sworn I saw her smile. I didn't get why I had to watch her she did banish all the villains after all "Hey creep, I got something for you" Mirror Rose said with a sad smile. I was going to say something but it wasn't the best time so I kept my mouth shut.

"Rose wanted me to give you this and these to the rest of your friends" she said before disappearing. At this moment I stoped neglecting my emotions, blocking my sight with anger and hatred, instead I listened to my heart the pain I felt would never be erased along side the guilt and shame.

I opened the paper that Mirror Rose handed me, as I read the first few words my expression changed from shocked to confused.

Dear Hawk
I know you and the rest are upset, but you need to get over it. This is the best possible ending, I will explain everything in this letter but you will not tell anyone or I will come back to life and personally murder you.

When I said I no longer wanted to be a hero that was because I could see the future, I knew I would bring trouble to fairytale land so I was planning on leaving. Though I changed my mind I still left but only for a few hours when the battle first began

It may seem as if I wrote this letter after I passed and that is because I can see the future. My today (which is your yesterday because I told Mirror Rose to give this to you a day after), I saw the future of fairytale land if I hadn't gone. And there was no future, it was ended by villains. You know me well enough to no they are no sad endings in fairytale land.

I know you have a lot of questions, but I'm afraid you will not get answers. I know you are wondering if I knew I would die and the answer is yes. That is why I wrote this letter, and if you want to know how I can see the future it is time magic.

Don't blame yourself for my death it was not your fault. Me and Ambrosia never really saw eye to eye. Even if you think this is your fault it isn't a bad thing. You helped my fulfil my destiny which was to save fairytale land, so I owe you a thank you.

I couldn't see the future past my death so I have no idea where you are or what your doing, don't be to sad I died and I know you can move on and have a happily ever after like all fairytales.

I accept your apology, I realised life was short there is no need to hold on to the past. If you want to know my happily ever after I already got it. Please don't take what I said at the battle to heart I was only joking.

I only have one favour to ask you, every day after school I want you to tell me what happened in detail and if anything exciting happens. And make sure to tell me about you graduation and coronation, even if I can't hear you I don't want to feel left out. You are now the official protected of fairytale land.

It was nice knowing you Hawk SnowWhite

Love Rose Cinderella

I know this isn't sad but it's the best I can do, pls comment any improvements. I hope you enjoyed the chapter.  1673 Words
Bye

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

55.8K 1K 23
This Is a story base on Hase (Ship of Rose Cinderella and Hawk Snow White) That are students from Regal Academy Characters: Astoria Rapunzel, Joy...
300K 8.8K 53
COMPLETED **be aware i wrote this when i was much much younger, if you want to read a better written story then please check out my current book "ch...
33.8K 616 28
This fanfic contains some romance, a lil' bit of drama with Vicky and a few new students who... well, it's explained in the story ;) I seriously got...
135K 2.1K 48
One day Hawk finally had a chance to confess his feelings for Rose, the team was happy to hear their favorite couple finally confessing their love...