𝓒𝓱𝓲𝓴π“ͺ𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓱 π““π“²π“΅βœ”

By cheesyburgir

Ahmed bhai please! I'm begging you don't marry her. She's no good, she'll destroy you and our family. Please... More

*Prologue*
πŸ’”1
πŸ’”3
πŸ’”4
πŸ’”5
πŸ’”6
πŸ’”7
πŸ’”8
πŸ’”9
πŸ’”10
πŸ’”11
πŸ’”12
πŸ’”13
πŸ’”14
❀️15
(My new book)*TARQ-E-TAALUQAAT*

πŸ’”2

23.2K 1K 163
By cheesyburgir

°•𝚅𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 C𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎•°

The story can wait! But your prayer won't!
So please pray and come.. The story isn't going anywhere.

CHECK OUT MY SHORT STORY FARAIB! IT'S COMPLETED AND I'M SURE YOU'LL ENJOY IT.

Sahaan puts the written paper in a drawer and locks it, keeping the key in her purse. She leans on her chair as she sighs in frustration.

The door opens and bangs on the wall with a loud noise making her jerk up in her place. Her eyes travel from the dent on the wall towards the person responsible for it.

She narrows her eyes meeting the gray ones who barges in her cabin as if he owns it.

"Hello Ma'am! We don't pay you for sitting idly. Make yourself useful in some way at least." he taunts her, giving a sarcastic smile.

One thing Sahaan hates the most is when someone questions her hard work.

"Don't forget that I too own some shares in the company," she grits out, standing up from her chair, her voice filled with anger.

Sahaan's tone towards him raises his anger and he remembers the morning drama. He takes long strides towards Sahaan.

She steps back trying not to be intimidated, but he swiftly clutches her arm in his tight grip.

She looks up at him, trying to remove her arm from his death grip. But he tightens it more, making her hiss in pain.

"Chodein mujhe! dard ho raha hai." Sahaan whispers out in her soft voice.

(Leave me! it hurts.)

"Does it?" He smirks at her and before she can reply, he continues.

"Toh hone do meri maa ko itne saalo se jo tum takleef de rahi ho wo kuch nhi? Aaj subha kya tamasha khada kiya tumne?" With each word, he tightens his hold of her arm.

(Let it hurt. You've been hurting my mother for so many years; the pain you feel right now is nothing compared to the pain you've caused my mother to go through. And what was with the show you put on this morning?)

"Aap jaa kar ye baat apni maa se puchein toh behtar hoga, mai kuch nahi jaanti." Sahaan ignores the pain radiating from her arm as she speaks.

(It'll be better if you go and ask your mother because I don't know anything.)

Ahmed opens his mouth to say something but her phone starts ringing, interrupting their little conversation.

He laughs humorlessly.

"Ab bach gayi meri jaan aap! Agli baar nahi chodunga." He holds her chin and smirks at her while tucking the hair that peeked out of her dupatta, behind her ear.

(For now you are safe, my love! But next time, I won't let you off so easily.)

And with that he leaves the room. Not knowing the effect of his doings on her.

Sahaan comes out of her stance hearing her phone continuously ringing. She hurriedly goes towards her desk and picks up the call.

"Ji ammi sab khairiyat hai?" Sahaan asks her mother worriedly.

(Yes mom! Is everything okay?)

"Yes! Everything is fine. Just come home quickly because Amrah's in-laws are here to decide on her wedding date. And make sure to inform Ahmed too since he's not answering his phone." Saira informs her daughter.

"Got it! I'll come as quickly as possibl." Sahaan ends the call.

"Haye Allah ab us sher ki gufa me jaana kon pasand karega! '' She mutters and leaves her room and goes towards Ahmed's office

(Oh god! Now I've to enter that lion's den?)

He looks up and sees Sahaan looking here and there, fiddling with her fingers nervously. Amusement flashes through his eyes.

"Ab wahi khadi rahogi kya? Faltu time nahi hai mere paas! Be quick or else get out of here." His voice booms in his office, making her flinch.

(Are you going to stand there all day? I don't have time to waste.)

"Woh..Aap call kyu nahi receive kar rahe hain? Karlete aap toh mujhe sher ke gufa me aana nahi padhta!" She mutters under her breath, but was clearly heard by him who tries to suppress the smile erupting after hearing her words.

(That..why aren't you receiving your phone, if you would have then I wouldn't have to come to the lions den.)

"Kya? Kya kaha tumne?" Sahaan let's out a small squeak hearing his loud voice.

(What did you say?)

"Aapi ke sasural waale arahe hai tayi ammi aap ko bula rahi hai ammi ka phone aaya tha wo keh rahi thi aap utha nahi rahe." She stops talking when she realizes she was going to blabber all day long.

(Amrah's in-laws are coming to set the wedding date. Your mother called you, but you didn't pick up. Anyway, my mother called me and asked to tell you as well since you aren't answering the phone.)

Heat creeps up her face, turning her face red. She tries to hide her embarrassment but fails.

She looks down and peeks at him by raising her eyes towards him. His face is blank, but amusement shines in his eyes. Embarrassed, she rushes out of his office.

Ahmed looks at her retreating back, her dupatta flowing backwards. He chuckles at her antics and gets up to leave.

Sahaan reaches home with a frown embedded on her face as she hears his chuckle when she rushes out of his office.

"Glad I could amuse you Mr. Khan." She huffs in anger.

Her mother sees her and ushers her to take a bath and get ready.

"Ammi! Wo mujhe dekhne thodi arahe hai. Mera mood nahi hai tayaar hone ka." She whines when her mother literally pushes her in her room.

(Mom! They aren't coming to see me. I have no mood to get ready)

"Insaan ki beti dikhani hai mujhe koi bhoot ki nahi." Her mother sarcastically says and goes towards her closet to take out a dress for her.

(I want to show a human's daughter not a ghost's one.)

Sahaan pouts at her mother and grudgingly moves towards the bathroom. She comes out drying her hair to see an embroidered dress lying on her bed.

"Yaar meri shaadi thodi hai jo ammi itna tayaar hone ko keh rahi hai." Sahaan groans seeing the dress.

(I'm not the one who is getting married. What's the need to doll up this much?)

She gets ready in that pastel green embroidery suit with peach pink dupatta and straight pants.

Covering her head with her dupatta she leaves the room. She gets down the stairs and is surprised to see someone there.

"Chachi!" She yells in joy as she rushes to hug her aunt.

"When did you arrive? You didn't inform me, ek call hi karleti aap!" Sahaan hugs her aunt tightly.

(You should've called me once.)

"Agar mai call kardeti toh ye surprise thodi rehta."  Her aunt enthusiastically replies.

(If I had told you, then it wouldn't have been a surprise)

"Motu! Hum bhi hai yaha. Ya hume bhi bhool gayi?" She turns towards the husky voice.

(fatty! we are also here, or did you forgot us)

"Oye! Moti kisey bola be? Hammad ke bacche!" Sahaan frowns.

(Whom did you call fatty?)

Isey chodo Sahaan come here it's been so long!" Isra, her aunt's daughter interrupts their bickering and moves forward to hug her.

(leave him Sahaan.)

I missed you too." Sahaan hugs her back.

"We have lots of shopping to do for Amrah's wedding! I'm so excited. It's been so long since we've visited." Isra continues talking to her, not breaking the hug.

"Bas bhi kardo chipkaliyo garmi me kyu chipak rahi ho ek dusre ko." Hammad comes forward and separates them.

(Stop it, lizards! Stop sticking to each other like that in this heat.)

Her chachi had two children Hammad and Isra.

Isra is of the same age as Sahaan, just a few months younger than Sahaan. And Hammad is two years older than her, yet the two are very close and they bicker a lot!

Azra is the youngest in the family after Isra, Amrah is the oldest while Sahaan is the second oldest.

Ahmed enters the haveli and greets his aunt. He does some weird bro hug with Hammad.

Isra, who is aware of Sahaan's crush towards Ahmed, teasingly nudges her with her elbow.

"Ahem ahem, bhai hum bhi yahi hai! Aapke aashiq ke paas." Isra whispers the last line under her breath, which was only heard by sahaan.

(Ahem! Bro I'm also here! With your secret admirer.)

Sahaan opens her mouth, but closes it back. She just pokes Isra in the stomach with her finger, making her hiss but Isra covers it with a fake cough when she sees Ahmed approaching them.

"How can I forget my doll? How have you been?" Ahmed pats Isra on the head, but his attention is on someone else. From the corner of his eye, he furtively glances at Sahaan.

Why the fuck is she always fiddling with her fingers in front of me? He wonders, curiously looking at her.

Why won't she?! You idiot, you scare the shit out of her!  His inner self mocks him.

"Chalo bacho! sab fresh ho jao! Amrah ke sasural waale aate hi honge. Sahaan you're dressed up already, come and help me in kitchen." Sahaan's mother orders all of them.

(Come on children! Freshen up. Amrah's future in-laws should be here soon.)

Everyone leaves for their respective rooms. Ahmed continuously eyes Sahaan's back who's going to the kitchen with her mother.

"Ahem ahem bhai! Kya ho raha hai? Aap meri behen ko nazar laga rahe hai?" Ahmed turns towards the voices which were coming from his back and sees Isra and Azra standing there, wiggling their eyebrows at him.

(Excuse me, bro! What is happening? Why are you staring at my sister like that? Are you evil eyeing our sister.)

"Badmasho! Tumhe badi chachi ne tayaar hone ko kaha tha na yaha kya kar rahe ho?" Ahmed playfully glares at them.

(You brats! What are you still doing here? Didn't aunt tell you to go and get ready?)

Hum toh jaa hi rahe the. Aap kya kar rahe hain? Aapki shikayat lagau chachi se?" Isra laughs at him and they both run away from there.

(We were about to go, but what are you doing? Should I complain about this to aunt?)

Ahmed shakes his head and leaves the hall, giving the kitchen one final glance.

Hammad slowly goes towards Sahaan, who is setting the dishes on the platform. He bends his neck forward to see what she's doing.

Sahaan gets startled and shrieks, dropping the spoon on the floor. She turns towards him and smacks his shoulder.

"Hammad ke bacche, aise billiyo jaise kon chalta hai." She takes deep breaths, placing her hand on her heart.

(Hammad, why the hell are you walking like a cat?! You scared me.)

"Yaar mere bacche toh abhi aaye bhi nahi abhi se unke peeche padh gayi ho, kaisi phuppo ho tum?" Hammad whines at her.

She shakes her head at him and continues her work.

"Waise what are you doing here? you know aapi's in-laws are here, and there is a surprise for you too!" He playfully smirks at her putting his arm around her shoulder and forcefully takes her out of the kitchen.

"Chod mujhe Hammad ke bacche, warna tayi ammi mujhe kaccha chaba jayengi." She screeches.

(Let me go, Hammad! Otherwise, aunty will eat me up raw.)

They abruptly stop, she suddenly realizes what she said and bites her tongue.

"Ye abhi bhi waise hi hain? mujhe samajh nahi aati kya chahiye unko itne naukar toh hai phir tumhare kyu peeche padhi rehti hai."  He says with a blank look on his face. Hammad was well aware of their aunt's behavior towards Sahaan.

(She's still the same, right? I don't understand what she wants from you! There are so many servants, so why is she always after you?)

"I don't care about what she thinks of me. I'm used to it." Sahaan laughs lightly.

"Hawwwn....Mai hu na! Darr mat meri bacchi, tujhe kuch nahi hone dunga." Hammad takes her head and presses it into his chest tightly, suffocating her. He takes her towards Isra's room.

"Chod mujhe kambakht, fittay mu tera you mailey! jaakar nahale pehle." Sahaan yells out at him but her voice comes out muffled.

(Let me go, stinky idiot! Go and take a bath first.)

"You wound me jaan! Abhi abhi toh nahaya hai." Saying this he hugs her more tightly, her legs dangling in air while he continues to take her to Isra's room, ignoring her baby-like punches and loud curses.

(You wound me, my life! I just took a bath.)

Sahaan's mother is talking to Ahmed about some preparations when she hears their loud bickering. She turns towards them, and a smile forms on her face when she sees how close they are.

"She is so happy when they are here." Her mother says with a huge smile on her face. Unknown to the person beside her, seething in anger seeing them both like this!

Ahmed only nods at her and leaves from there before he can do something he might regret later.

~~

The Haveli is hustling bustling with rounak, The youngsters are teasing the to-be bride, while the elders are indulged in their conversations with Amrah's future in-laws.

Hammad glances around the hall, looking for Sahaan. But she is nowhere in sight.

He peeps through the dining table and there she is! She's preparing lunch for everyone, whilst they are busy enjoying themselves.

He sadly looks at her with anger filled eyes.He walks towards Isra and takes her to the dining room for her to see what Sahaan is doing while everyone else is having fun.

Isra's expression changes to the same expression Hammad has on. Isra runs toward her and asks,

"Kitna kaam karegi Sahaan?" She mutters angrily.

(How much will you work Sahaan?)

"I'm almost done now. Let's go and call everyone." Sahaan says, correcting the imperfections.

Hammad decides to break the tension in the room by trying to steal the kebab Sahaan made. Sahaan smacks his hand.

"Ow! You zaalim aurat! masoom bacche ko maar rahi hai?" He cries out loudly.

(Ouch! You cruel woman! Why are you hitting an innocent child?)

"Haan haan! Bada aaya masoom baccha!" Sahaan says sarcastically.

(Yeah, right! Very innocent indeed.)

"You remember the surprise Hammad was talking about? Your mother's brother is coming!" Isra nudges Sahaan.

"Mamu? lekin unka kya kaam yaha? matlab aapi ke in laws se kya kaam." she asks while getting out of the room going towards garden.

(My uncle? But what is he doing here? I mean what does he have to do with Amrah's in-laws?)

The trio settles on the bench in the garden.

"We don't know either. But tayi ammi is really happy. She's gushing all around Ahmed." Hammad shrugs his shoulders.

"Ya allah! don't tell me that chamak challo is also coming." Isra shrieks loudly, her eyes wide open.

"Mai jaa raha hu ghar chod kar! I CAN'T BARDASHT THAT CHIPKALI." Yelling, Hammad rushes towards his car.

(I am leaving the house! I can't bear that lizard.)

Sahaan face palms, shaking her head at the brother-sister duo.

holaaaaa!!.ASSALAMUALAIKUM BEHNO AUR UNKE BHAYO....;)

I was about to introduce Tuba in this chapter. lekin isme itni acchi cousins ki bonding batayi hai maine. Chamak challo ki entry karke hum isey kharab nhi karna chahte the!

sooooo...kaisi lagi aapko inki bonding? hayeeee! aise cousins sabke ho toh maza ajaye! khair do tell me how the chapter was!

*hugs and kisses*

~Burgir

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 265 9
Grace has been a babysitter for the Owen family for years. Read as they turn her from just a babysitter into their own personal Toy.
201K 2.1K 14
α€α€»α€…α€Ία€α€²α€·α€žα€±α€¬ ...... The first flower to bloom in winter
106K 3.8K 14
β€’[𝘼 π™œπ™€π™™π™™π™šπ™¨π™¨ π™˜π™–π™’π™š π™žπ™£π™©π™€ π™©π™π™š π™‘π™žπ™›π™š 𝙀𝙛 𝙖 π™œπ™–π™£π™œ. π™Žπ™π™š π™žπ™¨ π™€π™£π™š 𝙀𝙛 π™©π™π™š 𝙛𝙀π™ͺπ™£π™™π™žπ™£π™œ π™’π™šπ™’π™—π™šπ™§π™¨ 𝙀𝙛 𝙏𝙀𝙒𝙖�...
120K 4.9K 47
having a childish captain was enough of a responsibility for the strawhats, but having another childish crew member that wants to play god is even mo...