Two Alphas,An Enemy And One V...

By MissBarasa

Something out of the ordinary is happening to Rekha Singh's life.Having been born and brought up in a small t... More

1.Ghost within
2.The Moon
3.Motorcycle guy
4.Dead and injured animals
5.The night watch
7.Visit from the witch
8.Broken hearts
9.Who did this?
10.Moving in
11.The new volunteer
12.Shared meal
13.Werewolves and Vampires
14.Twenty four hours
15.Then understand me

6.Two Knights

4 1 0
By MissBarasa

Thomas Sprinter pulled the door open for his Rekha.She stepped out,clutching his coat tightly against her skin.The crispy wind played around with her lose strands of hair.And he leaned closer,admiring those beautiful eyes against the limited porch lights.His hand came to cup her right cheek when she stepped away, rewarding his disappointed self a small pang of new determination.To win her.Giving him a smile of gratitude,she removed the coat and pushed the clothe towards his side.

"Thanks for driving me home."He took it from her."And sorry for the break-in in your bank.I know you'll find those culprits soonest."

Oh,that he definitely would.

Thomas himself knew that story was pure conspiracy.Yes,the bank got robbed during lunch hours and a lot of damage done to the property but he was the master planner of everything.And he knew who to blame.The werewolves.He acquired some samples from them that could reflect their DNA.Secretively,he held two of them in his own custody.For he had a nice plan unfolding right before his salty heart.

Once he was sure enough,he was going to expose all those werewolves as vile and spine tingling part of nature that needed to be wiped out of the face of earth.But right now he couldn't,because first of all;those creatures lived in a hidden gated community,past the town's North side entrance that the authorities never allowed people to use often.Due to the preying wolves theory.

"It's okay love."He smiled at her."I need to ask you something though."

Secondly,Ralph was really trying to make contact with Rekha and the moon was in full support of that.Now it took only one person to learn that in fact werewolves existed and they are not as bad and life threatening as perceived.It was her word against his,literally speaking.

"Okay."She gazed at him,and he held his breathe at how beautiful she looked with hair plaited into a loose but beautiful french braid and eyes sparkling beneath the stupid corrupted moon."I am all ears."

If Rekha got close to those beasts,learned that the werewolves were friendly unless someone crossed their path;the whole town would believe her.For she was their sweet vet doctor,loved by many around.But if she kept harbouring that hatred,resentment and vengeful facade she held against wolves;he stood to win.She would definitely join arms with him to banish those monsters messing with both people and animals.

And that is why he had began by attacking those town folks pets and placing deep wolf marks on them in a way only he deserved to know.

"I would like to take you out on dinner tomorrow."He reached for both her hands but she didn't push him away."I want a fresh start for us.I want to mend the mistakes I overlooked in the past."

Obviously,Alphas needed their Lunas to lead the pack and bring forth a new heir who would take over in the future.If Thomas Sprinter,with all the charisma he carried around and that hidden cunning nature he owned;managed to woo Rekha and mark her as his,then Young Alpha would have no other choice but to look for some other female to mark.Probably a she wolf like him and not some pretty,innocent,animal loving vet.Couldn't the moon just be realistic and get Ralph a Luna from the pack?Or someone his kind.Almost one hundred femmes he counted in that damn population,with a considerable amount of men and the rest were growing kids.Below the age of ten.

"You don't get it,do you Thomas?"She huffed,looking away from him.Momentarily,she swirled her head back and a painful look kissed those pretty orbs of hers."I wanted you back then.I loved you back then.I had a fucking crush on you back then.But you never noticed me.You thought I was less fun Thomas.Emmy with her bursty chest was the ideal fun."She snickered,and our knight here trying to woo the maiden in the palace didn't like the tone his damsel was using."You walked out on me."

"What did you expect Rekha?"His tone raised and he stepped one pace away."I was sixteen,and wanted to have fun just like any other sixteen year old!"He placed his right arm on his waist,looked around the beautiful,silent neighbourhood and then back at her."I get it baby."His voice toned down because he knew how much she hated being yelled at.And right now,he wanted her on his side.Partly for his sexual desires,but mostly for the fall of those werewolves residing deep down the forest;beneath that magical looking waterfall.He badly needed her."I messed up,you told me how you felt and as stupid as I was..."He gave her a sad remorseful look,fighting the fear of losing her to Ralph inside his heart."I walked out on you baby.But please give me this one chance."Thomas stepped closer."One more chance and am gonna rectify my immature young self's ignorance."

*********

Rekha Singh's heart at this point was beating harder than a church bell,or those drums she played in the school band back in highschool.

His childhood friend and crush meant those words, right?He wanted a second chance?Oh,how much Vicki would have been happy today,seeing that her ship was finally leaving the dock and sailing away.

"I don't know Thomas."

And she didn't know what to do,or even say.Everyone deserved a second chance,right? Even she was given a second chance by God that night,because if that savage wolf wanted to rampage her slender self;it would.But it just turned and walked away,as if her resentment could scare such a beast away.

"Say yes baby."He cupped her cheek and she just stood there,feeling his palm against her soft skin."Please say yes."

Please say yes.

Thomas's eyes were begging,the intensity having her thinking that maybe he actually wanted her.It was like if he didn't get her love back,his life would end up in a ditch.Smoking,drinking and locked up in his home.Never wanting to share his love with anyone anymore.

"Thomas I..."

"Please baby."His face came closer."Please."

"Okay."She suddenly said creating some space between them.She managed to pluck her hands from his but gave him that smile of hope."I'll go out with you for dinner tomorrow night."

"You will?"There was a jubilant touch in his voice."Thank you so much baby!"He reached for her,hoisted her slender body by the waist and rotated her in the air.Giggling awkwardly,she didn't see any big deal with him celebrating over a mere dinner.Something people went everyday,broke up the same night and the following night they were out with other partners once again.

"It's okay."She laughed amidst the heavy motion with the wind hitting her face and making all the loose strands to feel uncomfortable under nature's glare."Put me down now."

"You don't know how much this means to me."He carefully placed her down and she felt her head whirl around from the exaggerated motion."Thank you Rekha."

And he meant it.The way his eyes softened in gratitude and bore adorable holes inside her just relaxing head;he was indeed sorry and wanted a fresh start.The light porch went off,on,then off again and the two chuckled.They looked at Rekha's house direction and though they couldn't see her,they knew Granny was peering from somewhere at the shriek that had come from outside.

Turning to Thomas,she noticed he was looking at her.Gazing softly at her.Fighting the threatening red-pink tint on either of her cheeks,she rested her eyes on the porch.

"I should get going."She reached for her purse and coat inside the open passenger side.Even after having her own,he'd insisted on her putting on his coat.That expensive cologne engulfing and scaring away her secret woman perfume."And you should leave too,before the night gets..."She pulled back from her bend position and glared at him.

"Are you ogling my ass?"

"Your...what...No!"Thomas coughed awkwardly and accompanied that with a low guttural chuckle."But you got a nice ass either way."

Rekha's mind whirled back to that one moment in highschool,when she was just about to to take part in a swimming competition.She had been full of anxiety,having come fifth the last time and wanted to at least be in the top three this time round.

Everyone she knew had been present.Granny,in all her noisy glory and everything.Thomas and Vickie,together with their parents all watching from the sides.She'd looked at Thomas dreamily,as he sat very close to Emmy and the two practically made out in public;ignoring the critic looks from both Granny and his parents and that one bored look from Vicki.

The sister always wanted the brother to date her best friend.According to Vicki,that would strengthen the bond and in the future she wouldn't dread meeting some snobby,arrogant and probably violent sister-in-law.

The coach had alerted the contestants with a whistle and required them to line up.Ignoring the PDA going on up there,she had shuffled uncomfortably in her swimsuit and focused ahead.Waiting for the gun to go off.

"Hey flat ass!"

Emmy's voice forced her to look up and she rested eyes on the couple that had now broke apart and had their undivided attention on her.

"Try harder this time round!"Thomas joked,sending a wave her way."We both know you need the strength to move that boneless,skinny,assless,body of yours bestie!"

And although Thomas had finally apologized later on,when both the parents and Granny forced him to.But the words had a huge negative impact on her.She had come sixth in the competition,lost the scholarship she'd always dreamed of getting so as to get the hell out of that town and further her studies elsewhere.

Probably in New York University College.

The huge impact though was her heartbreak had doubled up,and such words coming from the boy she loved stung more than a million bees.

"What's wrong?"Thomas's voice pulled her back to the present day."You look sad."

"I am good."She choked on a sob,swallowed hard and turned away from his face."Goodnight Thomas."

Taking a step forward,her heels clicked against the driveway as she walked towards the porch.She reached the door,paused and looked back.He gave her a small wave,and dropped his hands inside the black trousers side pockets.

"Goodnight Thomas."

*********
"Wipe that look off your face Ralph."Rocky said next to the young Alpha as they watched Thomas drive away."It doesn't suit you."

"You heard her bro."His voice came low,emotionless and anyone could sense some graveness in it."She accepted to go out with him..."Ralph turned to his younger brother."HIM of all the people in this town.Thomas Sprinter?"

"Chill bro."Ralph could here some ruffling of something.A hand shot towards his face,a small bottle of whiskey in it."You need this more than I do."

Why was he angry though?

It's not like he had made a move on the vet.He hadn't even asked her to be just a mere friend,let alone his Luna.So why did he feel like she had rejected him?The only thing she hated were wolves.No,detested wolves.What if she found out that werewolves existed and that the one she had come into contact with that fateful night was infact a werewolf and not a real wolf.

"Thanks Rocky."

He grasped the booze from him and took one long swig.Looking up,he saw the front door of Rekha's house open.Peeping closely,he tried to identify who was walking out of the now dark house.

Hey Rob.He mind linked his best friend.Everything okay in the clinic?Or my presence is needed?

All's good.Came the reply.You?found her?

Let's talk when we get home.

Disconnecting the link,he turned to the main door at Rocky's pat.The latter pointed at something and even he couldn't hold back his laugh.Rekha was talking to a rat.A fucking rat for heaven's sake.Having that sharp hearing sense,the two brothers cocked their ears towards the pretty human all dressed in a dangerously transparent night gown.

From his position,he could see those perky pink nipples being supported by a pair of erect boobs.Her hair was still in the french plait he had roughly made,some loose strands dancing about her and against the dim porch lights.

"Now I don't like or entertain rats in my house."She held the squirming thing by the tail,a stern look in her face.Bending over,she looked like a mother reprimanding her kid for stealing a cookie.Her ass protruded through the flimsy material,and Ralph could feel his monster down there coming to life."You go back home,tell your uncle,your fucking parents,your children,your grandparents,your wife and your mistresses that I really really really love animals.But..."Her face moved closer and from his position he couldn't see her facial expressions.

"I don't like animals that mess with my property,now shoo..."She carefully dropped the little one on the ground and it scurried away."Now off you go.Next time I find you,I file a report to the animal and pest control downtown!"

Rocky couldn't hold on any longer.He broke into fists of laughter,the deep low sound bubbling through the night.At the sound,Rekha snapped her head towards their hiding spot.Beneath some parked Lexus on the opposite,the brothers slowly dropped their heads;the younger one fighting so hard to control his laugh break down.

Not that he himself was in check.With her back bend,small ass pushed behind and those jiggly breasts following each of her moves,it looked so amusing watching her correct a rat and it's entire lineage.

"Who's there?"

She took a step forward,darting her eyes around.Accidentally,she stepped on a branch that snapped beneath her foot.She jumped up,shrieking a little bit and that doubled their laughter behind that car.

"Oh bam!"Rocky growled,lying flat on the ground."Our Luna looks funny,with that scared touch in her face.I bet she can fight a hundred rogues on her own."

"Shhhh..."Ralph lay next to him,choking on his own laughter."Don't sell away our hiding spot.She'll think we are stalking her."

"We are stalking her."Rocky whispered,turning to him."In the name of you watching over her instead of caring for the clinic."

"Those useless animals can take care of their furry selves."

Young Alpha rolled his eyes and looked up at the moon.As bright as it shone,it touched his heart.And he waited for the infamous love heart sign to curve on it.As if reading his mind,a cute little heart formed on it and slowly disappeared.Just like it came.Hastily,he fumbled for something in his pockets and drew out a lilac-purple sticker book.Using the other free arm,he reached for his pen in the jacket's side pocket.

Like an artist he was,he curved a shaken love heart and pushed the book and the pen inside his pockets.

"Where did she go to?"Rocky whispered,getting up in to a crouch position."I can't hear anything."

Ralph followed suit,the sticker in his arms.Looking up,Rekha was nowhere to be seen and the only thing they saw was the closing of the main door.

"Did she just tip toe back to the house?"Ralph chuckled."A scared Luna our pack has."

"Wanna smoke?"Rocky retrieved two sticks of cigarette from a box.He handed his elder brother one but Ralph turned him down.Rocky pushed the stick back in the box and reached for his.Absentmindedly,he pinched it twice in the head and dangled it in between his lips.He then adjusted his position and turned towards the opposite side;slumping backwards against the posh ride."Is this ever going to work?"

"What?"

Ralph watched him light the stick,inhale the smoke and close his eyes in the moment.Circling it out,he stared up at the moon and scoffed.

"A human as our Luna.She can't even shift."He pulled the stick away and held it at an arms length."How do you think she's going to protect the pack from any kind of danger?"

It wasn't like the upcoming Alpha here hadn't thought about that.He had spent sleepless nights,wondering why the moon picked such a fragile soul as his mate.At least she should have been active physically,maybe some boxer or even a huntress but not some animal doctor.

How the hell was she supposed to fight the rogues,other unfriendly packs and even fellow human hunters--that was incase she gave him the time of her day?The moon should at least have been considerate.A human for betas was fine but a human Luna?When the pack was full of pretty and strong she wolfs with all needed qualities of a Luna.

"The moon is never wrong."Even Ralph himself doubted his words."So we wait and see."

"And what if this time round it's wrong?"The teenager puffed out more air,while his supposed elder brother watched fascinated.Instead of reprimanding the growing kid."There is always a first for everything."

"Are you doubting the moon?"Ralph was becoming agitated with his brother's ideologies.Loosing Rekha to Thomas was already frustrating enough,but trying to paint that infact the so thought Luna was not good enough for that post was a whole new level of overthinking."No,I am not."Rocky turned to him."I just don't want what happened to dad to befall us again.You know,not only will that decision affect you;but your own family and the whole pack at large."

"What's dad got to do with me fighting for my mate?"

Ralph's voice rose a little higher.He reached for the almost forgotten whiskey on the ground,laying as forlorn as his empty heart and unscrewed the bottle.

"You act like you aren't a victim of that witch of a mother the moon blessed us with."

He shook his head,turning towards the big ball up in the sky.The way he spat out those words,even his younger brother hadn't healed from the impact.But he didn't want to believe Rekha was like his wretched mother.The vet was sweet,charming and not the violent kind.

His mother had been sweet, charming and also not the violent kind?

"What's your point?"Ralph scrunched his face at the taste of the whiskey."Because honestly am sensing a negative attitude towards my mate."

Rocky opened up his palm,pushed the ash formed on the mouth deeper into his skin.Ralph was sure it would leave a scab.The kid then looked up,his painful grey eyes meeting his.

"Mom was sweet,charming and so kind.The total opposite of what she suddenly turned out to be,the day her real colours pushed through."He dropped his eyes back to the ash huddled up on his palm."The moon chose her as the Luna to the pack,but she wasn't a werewolf.The two zinged..."He gazed at the moon."He found his mate,she found her mate and together they led the pack."

"Rocky I know you..."

"Where's she now Ralph?"The kid choked on his voice."And where the fuck is dad?You?Me?The whole pack?"He lowered his voice."Where the fuck is the moon?"

"Nowhere."Tamara's voice jolted both of them and they scurried up and looked towards the young lady sat on the bonnet of the car,a bottle of vodka hanging in her hand.She was facing the other direction,not even caring if anyone or worse the owner of the car in the driveway spotted her slump figure.Jumping down,she shuffled her boots noisily and took one more sip."The moon,the stars,God or even our future Alphas are never there when we need them."She took a step forward."We need to get back to the village Alpha.Two werewolves are missing."She turned her drunkard self towards the silent brothers,a blank look on her face."And a young kid was found dead in the village,six minutes ago."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

890 160 28
Monsters are real. But so is her power... It's October 2003 and Jackie Thorne has just started her senior year of high school. Things are good -- mos...
47.4K 1.2K 35
Amber is a completely normal girl. She sings at parties, goes out with her best friend Stacy and is one of the most popular people in school, but sen...
91 24 18
Monsters that reside only in your nightmares are real here in the hidden away town of Shadows, Colorado. Each is cursed with a supernatural gift, non...
68.3K 2.1K 40
"P-please don't kill me!" I cried, closing my eyes and waiting for the pain of his teeth, sinking into my skin. Candice is a normal eighteen year ol...