love Potion | taekook | COMPL...

By jeonadorbz

where the popular boy accidentally spilled a love spell, that just fell from the sky, to a nerdy boy. It said... More

𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 1
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 2
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 3
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 4
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 5
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 7
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 8
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 9
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 10
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 11
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 12
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 13
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 14
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 15
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 16
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 17
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 18
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 19
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 20
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 21
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 22
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 23
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 24
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 25
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 26
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 27
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 28 (End)

𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 6

16.3K 906 625
By jeonadorbz

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰
𝖶𝖾𝖾𝗄 1 𝖽𝖺𝗒 5
⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰

Its Friday morning, tae started to open his eyes as the sun hits him. He then feel an arm around him. He looked at his side and his eyes widened.

Jungkook, who is still asleep his arms around tae's waist. And oh yeah he's shirtless.

Tae's face got hot cause you know he saw jungkook's six or eight pack. Tae started to panic cause he might get a boner from this.

He tried to wriggle his way out but jungkook kept on pulling him closer.

"don't move" jungkook said in a morning voice as tae shivered cause jungkook's morning voice is HOT.

Tae then stopped and looked at jungkook's features carefully. He can see a small scar on jungkook's cheek, and a mole under his lip.

But over all, tae can't help but fall Inlove with his features.

'no tae stop! Don't get attached!' tae thought and to be honest, he's hiding the fact that he's almost getting attached to jungkook.

he suddenly remembers that he bruised his knee yesterday and jungkook making him food. He also remembered that he fell asleep on the couch.

There are many thoughts in tae's mind when suddenly jungkook started to open his eyes.

"good morning" he said groggily as he sat up, rubbing his eyes.

Tae gulped when he clearly saw jungkook's chest. Jungkook noticed tae staring so he smirked.

"you can just take a picture" jungkook said with a smirk as tae blushed cause DAMN he looks good.

"w-whatever! J-just wear S-something" tae stuttered feeling shy in jungkooks gaze and he never stuttered before.

Jungkook chuckled and stood up.

"tae? How about we skip class today and just have a date" jungkook smiled as tae rolled his eyes feeling himself blush again.

"sure but you're paying!" jungkook chuckled and went close to tae, his face leaning close to tae's.

Jungkook smiled and pecked tae's cheek.

"great! I'll just go back home to get ready, I'll call you when I arrive back here, kay?" tae just nodded, his heart beating fast.

"bye!" jungkook said putting on his shirt, grabbing his stuff and left. Leaving tae with his beating heart.

He have not felt like this before. Jungkook makes him feel things since the day after he got splashed by a love potion.

'oh yeah the love potion' tae frowned as he remembered the potion will go away soon.

He remembered that jungkook acts that way because of the love potion.

___

"wow" jungkook said as he looked at tae up and down in awe.

(a/n: without the bag and his hear is black)

"you look pretty handsome" tae muttered but jungkook still heard him.

(a/n: without the bag and mask)

Jungkook smiled and opened the passengers door of his Mercedes-Benz.

"shall we?" tae chuckled and went in.

"what a gentlemen" tae giggled.

During the car ride, jimin kept on texting tae

Midget
Where are Youuu soulmate😩
Read 10:20

Midget
Answer me you bitch😣
Read 10:22

Midget
Fine just leave me on read
I asked jungkook where you
Are and you're actually
On a date with him
Read 10:30

Midget
Have fun anyways!
Go get that jungcock! 🤣
Read 10:31

Taetae!!!
Fuck off midget🖕🏻
Read 10:32

Midget
See? You answered 🥴
Read 10:33

Tae just ignored jimin and glared at jungkook and jungkook felt tae glaring at him.

"what?" jungkook put on the breaks since its a red light.

"why did you tell jimin?!" tae pouted making jungkook chuckle.

"he'll keep on bugging me with messages if I don't, you know him too well right?"

"true tho, but still! Dont tell them!" tae whined as jungkook chuckled.

"alright alright" then the lights went green and jungkook drove.

Tae glanced at jungkook and saw he doesn't look or act like a nerd right now. Jungkook usually acts like a nerd but right now, he's like daddy-ish.

But tae wouldn't mind, he liked this kind of jungkook.

___

They go eat lunch, play games at the arcade, shopping and of course jungkook didn't forget about buying gucci to tae.

They decided that they should know each other more and tae is getting more fond of jungkook. Jungkook will once in a while hold tae's waist and glares at the ones who are staring at tae.

Tae chuckled at jungkooks behavior and its kinda cute making him blush once in a while.

And to be honest, tae never felt this happy before.

"do you wanna maybe go to the park? It's night and really pretty outside" tae nodded smiling as jungkook smiled as well and they walked.

While they are walking, jungkook sneakily grabbed and hold tae's hand making tae blush and just let him be. Besides their hands fit perfectly together.

Tae's heart becoming soft for him.

"wow this is beautiful" tae said as he looked at the scenery.

"not as beautiful as you" jungkook said as he looked at tae making tae blush and playfully hit his arm.

Then they just looked at each other, tae's heart beats fast just by staring at his eyes.

'why am I feeling this?' tae asked himself while he just stared at jungkook with his innocent, toxicating eyes.

"keep looking at me like that..." jungkook stopped and looked at tae again.

"and I'll kiss you till you drop"

(a/n: I bolded this for a reason, tell me which scene is this from 😏 hint: it's a bl drama)

Tae didn't know what came over him when he suddenly said...

"then do it" jungkook immediately grabbed tae's neck and pulled him into a kiss.

Tae was shock at first but kissed back, feeling jungkook's soft lips fit perfectly with his. Then minutes later they pulled away and stared at each other with tae's face so red.

It was tae's first official kiss.

And he doesn't know what came over him.

Then raindrops started to fall from the sky making them look up then minutes later rain started to pour hard.

"shit" jungkook cursed and grabbed something from the paper bag he's holding.

He grabbed a hoodie that he bought for himself and placed it on tae's head.

"run" jungkook said as he grabbed tae's hand and ran while rain poured really hard.

They ran but not too fast cause they'll slip and fall so jungkook held onto tae tightly.

"fuck why did I park so far" jungkook whined as tae keep on glancing at jungkook, worriedly.

They finally found jungkooks car and got in quickly. Both are soaking wet but tae's a little bit drier than jungkook.

Well jungkook looks like he took a shower, his hair is really wet and his clothes as well.

"you okay?" tae nodded as he looked at jungkook worriedly.

"you're soaking wet you'll get sick" tae said worriedly as jungkook just chuckled.

"it's fine, I'm just glad you're okay" jungkook smiled as tae pouted.

He found a towel laying around jungkook's car and grabbed it as he dried jungkook's hair.

"aish help yourself first before the others"

"it's fine really" jungkook looked at tae telling him it's okay as tae sighed and nodded.

___

They finally arrived at tae's place and it's still raining cats and dogs outside.

Tae ranned to the front door, with his gucci paperbag, while jungkook looked at tae carefully making sure he's okay.

"thanks for the day kook" tae smiled softly making jungkook smile as well.

"anytime, oh and about our project, I'll stop by tomorrow since it's Saturday" jungkook smiled as tae nodded.

"okay...goodnight kook" tae waved goodbye.

"goodnight tae" jungkook waved goodbye and pulled the window up as he left.

Tae got in his place with a smile on his face. Jungkook made him really happy.

And tae started not to regret about splashing the love potio-

Oh yeah...the love potion.

'oh...the love potion' tae then frowned as his heart shrunk.

The love potion...

He can't belive that he forgot that and...

It will wear out soon

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

Hey guyss! Back with another chapter!
I hope you guys still love this book 😊

Sorry if I took long to update I have some chores and of course writing new chapters as well from my other books :))

And oh yeah! I started playing pubg 3 or 4 weeks ago and it was fun! If you have pubg maybe we could play sometime 😊

Anyways hope you guys will enjoy your day!

Love you guys mwah!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

414K 13.5K 15
Can you feel the pain that you caused jungkook? "kookie!!!.." "shut up.." "kookie look I made you a bracelet!!!.." "CAN YOU STOP BEING SO ANNOYING AN...
25.9K 1K 11
"So what happened?" "Well... He happened." -Ongoing ☑ || Published date : April 22, 2022 || || Finished : - || -Probably has many errors, does not ha...
648K 28.9K 44
Jeon Jungkook, being 20 , an omega , but a fighter, he was a very smart person that had to skip two grades, and strong physically but had soft heart...
4.5K 165 27
(fetus writing but give a try pwease) (Story cover is original I own it, I made it.) Guilty pleasure have two rules....if you're going to suffer the...