๐ˆ๐๐’๐„๐‚๐”๐‘๐„

By playgirltrappers

โœฏ ๐‰๐€๐˜ ๐‚๐‘๐ˆ๐“๐‚๐‡ ๐๐—๐ โœฏ @๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹๐“๐‘๐€๐๐๐„๐‘๐’ ๐Ž๐‘๐ˆ๐†๐ˆ๐๐€๐‹ More

*โ€ข.ยธ,ยคยฐ'โœฟ.๏ฝก.:*๐ˆ๐๐’๐„๐‚๐”๐‘๐„*.:๏ฝก.โœฟ'ยฐยค,ยธ.โ€ข*
โ˜Ÿ
*โ€ข.ยธ,ยคยฐ'โœฟ.๏ฝก.:*๐Ž๐๐„*.:๏ฝก.โœฟ'ยฐยค,ยธ.โ€ข*

*โ€ข.ยธ,ยคยฐ'โœฟ.๏ฝก.:*๐“๐–๐Ž; ๐ฉ๐ญ.๐Ÿ*.:๏ฝก.โœฟ'ยฐยค,ยธ.โ€ข*

566 38 13
By playgirltrappers

CHAPTER TWO; part 1.
"BLOSSOM"

𝐌𝐄𝐆𝐀𝐍 𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐀𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐗𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐇 fall from her lips as she looked through her mirror, an uneasy and nervous feeling hitting the woman straight in her gut.

It was about 3:00 pm in the quiet neighborhood of EastSide Atlanta, not many people out and about, most civilians either at school or work or simply spending their day at home.

Megan took a good look at her outfit while taking a deep breath, trying her hardest to stay calm and relax her nerves.
"it's ok Meg, you got this. can't let nobody keep you from this bag" The woman commented lowly to herself.

Megan was about to take one of the biggest risk that she had ever taken in her whole life. The young woman was getting feed up of the unfair treatments of life and the lack of power she felt like she had when it came to her money.

Megan was always about her money and hustle, she knew that anything that she would want in her life would have to come with sacrifices.

this was one of them.

Megan was getting ready to attend to one of the hottest strip clubs in the city, the woman taking up the offer to strip there.

The brown skin was honestly tired of her job at Walmart, the bratty customers and little pay that she received was doing nothing for her. The woman's side hustle was providing her with something but at the same time clientele came and went, nothing ever staying consistent.

She didn't want to making stripping seem like a desperate cause or a last resort, she just needing something that she knew was gonna benefit her in the future.

Megan still felt negative thoughts going around her head, the woman quickly shaking it off before heading to her phone, needing something to put her in a good mood.

She sat down on her bed and unlocked her phone, heading straight to apple music.

She clicked on her go to playlist and let out a sigh as the voice of the city girls filled her speakers.

Give me the cash, fuck a wedding ring
Put some ice on my neck, cash money watch it bling, bling
Always talkin' 'bout the block hot
But you want a bad bitch in Givenchy socks?
Make the pieces hit or nigga Milly rock
Time up, yeah game over, shot clock
If you ain't got that bread you ain't got a shot
'Cause I'm that bitch, yeah real hot

Megan soon got back up and walked to her mirror, looking down and analyzing how good her body had looked in the skimpy little outfit she wore.

She looked back up at her person, taking a long good look at herself before uttering the words...
"your that bitch, period. and you not gon let no broke ass hater keep you away from getting this money"

The woman soon laughed at herself a little for her dramatics, walking over to her closet to get something to cover up her outfit.

The scary thoughts were most definitely still residing in the woman's head, but she knew that deep down endless blessing were coming her way

and she wasn't gonna have a hating bitch have a say about it

You be talkin' all that fly shit
But you ain't really 'bout shit
I'm a fly bitch, she a free bitch
That's the difference
And all you broke, bum, crusty ass hoes
Move over

"thank you so much for coming over and watching Taylor, Jay. it honestly does mean a lot" Megan said as she maneuvered around the living room, collecting everything that she believed that she would need for the club.

Jay shook his head sheepishly as he took a seat on the woman's couch, the light skin man replying to a couple of messages from his peoples back in New York. "it ain't no problem Meg, for real. Taylor isn't like sum bad ass kid or nun" Jay said, locking phone and looking back up at Megan.

The woman shook her head before slinging her bag on her shoulder, turning to face Jay.

"he should be here around 3:30 or so. just remember what i said, he is a lil bit awkward and not really comfortable around new people. i know you don't mean no harm but bare with him, i just really don't want him to be by himself right now." Megan said with a long sigh following after, Jay understanding his friends concerns.

The new york native had now been in Atlanta for about a month now, the man spending most of his time with Megan or Kentrell when he wasn't working.

From the little time that Jay had been there, he began to notice how much Taylor had distanced himself from others, especially men. He was a very respectable and kind person from what Jay picked had up from their pervious interactions, always trying to converse with the older whenever he got the chance too but after a while would stop and become visibly uncomfortable and nervous.

At first Jay thought it was him who causing the boy to feel this way, but soon Megan began to explain to Jay that it had to deal with his issues that had occurred in the past.

"alright Jay, i'm out. keep my house clean lil boy." megan said, extending her arms out for a hug.

Jay groaned and rolled his eyes, knowing Megan was about to do some weird shit. The man raised up and reached in for the hug, kissing his teeth when he felt Megan grab on his butt, giving it a quick lil slap.

"Megan please make your exit before I ram kick yo ass. Always touching my ass and shit" The man said removing himself from the hug and sitting back down.

Megan snickered to herself while grabbing the rest of her belongings, ensuring that she had everything.

"alright i'm out for real. see you later" Megan said while moving towards the door, opening it.

"alright be safe meg, call me if you need sum" Jay said looking at the woman, watching as she shook her head before exiting the house, locking the door.

Jay looked back down at his phone, taking a long, breath-full sigh as he looked down at the time...

3:01 pm

as if on cue the mans stomach had began to growl, long and groggy sounds erupting through out the living room.

the man smacked his lips before standing up, making his way to Megans kitchen...

"i wonder if she got any snacks in dis bitch."

Taylor took a small sip of his sprite as he walked down his familiar route, the light skin boy making his way to Megans house.

As he walked down the path he began to eye the beautiful scenery that was around him as he did everyday, taking in the warm raise of the sun as well as observing the beautiful flowers that were planted within the neighboring lawns.

The time was now 4:00 pm, and Taylor was finally making his way to Megans house after a long day of school and therapy.

Taylor wasn't really having one of the best days today, from some of his classmates and peers picking on him throughout the day to Taylor basically having an emotional breakdown during therapy, the younger boy wasn't in a very bubbly mood right now.

the boy wanted to do nothing more but go home with Maria and sleep the day away.

However he was gonna let his terrible day affect his daily walk.

especially since this was really the only time he ever got to be alone.

Taylor began to see the familiar brick house come into view, the boy closing his bottle of soda before placing it in the side pocket of his bag, picking up the pace a bit to reach the woman's home.

Taylor made his way up the three small steps leading up to the porch, the boy walking to the front door.

Taylor raised his hand and sent light knocks to the door, taking a step back so he wouldn't be hit by the opening door.

Seconds later the large squeaky door was opened to reveal Jay, the taller male looking down at the smaller.

Taylor couldn't help but feel intimidated by the mans glare, the boy immediately breaking eye contact and looking over the mans attire.

he was clearly dressed for comfort, Jay wearing basic gray nike shorts with a white tee, his infamous tennis chain sitting on his neck.

the boys breath hitched slightly when he noticed a slight bulge in the mans shorts, eyes quickly snapping up to look the man in the eyes.

"um... i know i ain't the person you was expecting to see right now. Megan has sum stuff going on — so she just asked me to stay with you. i hope dats cool wit you..." Jay explained while opening the door wider, allowing the younger to enter.

Taylor simply shook his head in response, though he wanted to understand why megan felt the need to basically get him a baby sitter.

the boy had one episode, now all of a sudden he was on suicide watch.

Jay watched as the boy shuffled his way into the kitchen, before minutes later coming out with a pack of fruit snacks and some
strawberry's.

he walked passed him and made his way to the steps.

"t-thanks for um... staying with me Jay. if you need me, i-i'm upstairs in the guest room" Taylor said softly before making his way up.

jay just sighed to himself before going back into the living and crashing down onto the sofa, the man bored out his mind.

he could tell the younger didn't wanna be bothered, so he would just let him be.

Jay sighed while picking up the remote that was laying on the coffee table, deciding to pass time by watching tv.

he turned it on and began to flip through different channels before coming across the CW, being captivated by the loud audience chanting on the Maury show.

"Shawn stop playing with me!!! you know that lil fat fat jr is your son, this is your baby Shawn!!" the woman on the show whined causing Jay to roll his eyes, the man getting comfortable on the couch.

"shorty you and i both know that baby look nothing like that man. try again"

date written: 7/27/2020
date published: 11/11/21
word count :1760

and that's a wrap!
this literally took wayyy to long to write, that writers block shit no joke 💀.

any who thank you so much for reading, i really appreciate it ❤️❤️. please leave a vote and some feedback, i truly love hearing from you guys

10/4/2020
hey guys, new update for this book. there's actually a different version to this chapter but i'm taking way to long to edit it

11/11/21
hey guys, ig u can say i'm back lool. i'm going to be honest, i really lost my spark for writing and truly thought all of the energy and work i put into my writing wasn't even worth it. it did make me so happy to still see y'all comment and vote and stuff on my work like a year and half later so i wanted to just say thank y'all and i love y'all fr. your words truly mean a lot to me!!!

i been really anime lately and been thinking about writing content for that as well, so if y'all are interested i'll make another account and post on there as well ( i won't post them on here bc i know some people aren't into that stuff)

i'll try my HARDEST to finish this book because i have a lot of ideas for it ( triggered.... not so much 💀) again thank you guys SO MUCH FOR THE LOVE IT REALLY MEANS ALOT TO ME 🤍🤍. if y'all see my go ghost again i need y'all to say on my head!!

love y'all

𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴 '🧧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

278K 9.1K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
652K 14.6K 42
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.1M 49.9K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
112K 6.1K 38
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...