Cake || Seokjin x Reader

By beolsae

"I was always hungry for your love. Just once, I wanted to know what it was like to get my fill of it. I want... More

🍰・~Warning~・🍰
🍰・서막 || Prologue・🍰
🍰・일 || One・🍰
🍰・이 || Two・🍰
🍰・삼 || Three・🍰
🍰・사 || Four・🍰
🍰・오 || Five・🍰
🍰・육 || Six・🍰
🍰・칠 || Seven・🍰
🍰・팔 || Eight・🍰
🍰・구 || Nine・🍰
🍰・십 || Ten・🍰
🍰・십일 || Eleven・🍰
🍰・십삼 || Thirteen・🍰
🍰・십사 || Fourteen・🍰
🍰・십오 || Fifteen・🍰
🍰・십육 || Sixteen・🍰

🍰・십이 || Twelve・🍰

400 22 5
By beolsae

June 10, 2008

Two pairs of clean, white sneakers step against the smooth pavement in unison as Seokjin and (Y/N) walk along side each other. The two shared one Hello Kitty earbud which connected to the small royal purple MP3 Player that (Y/N)'s left hand possessed. The only thing Seokjin possessed in his was the spam and kimchi kimbap rolls Seokjin bought after school at the nearest convenience store. The two shared that amongst themselves too, Seokjin would occasionally feed some to (Y/N) as they walked since her hands were full. The two were always hungry when they were finally let out of school, so (Y/N) thought it was nice of Seokjin to share with her.

The two of them were on their way to Seokjin's house and (Y/N) was really excited. This would be her first time going over to Seokjin's house and it would be the first time she visited a friend's house in years!Ever since her two best friends since pre-school had moved away when she was twelve she hasn't hung out with anyone else like this since then. Seokjin was pretty excited too..this was the first time he ever invited anyone over to his house. He was a little more nervous though, but still excited nonetheless.

"We're almost there," Seokjin informed. "Just around the corner and a few streets down."

(Y/N) hummed in acknowledgment as she swallowed what was left of the grains of rice that had gotten stuck between her teeth. 

The brilliant yellow sun shone brightly in the cornflower blue clear skies. The dark green leaves facing toward the sunlight shielded the two with some shade when they walked underneath some trees in the quiet neighborhood as they breathed in the hot and humid summer air.

Less than five minutes had passed before Seokjin and (Y/N) had finally made it to his home. Seokjin had pushed in the four-digit pass code on the keypad lock with strawberry red lit buttons. The two hurry inside the air conditioned home and Seokjin was quick to rid his feet from the shoes he had been in all day. "You can uh..you can set your things here if you'd like." Seokjin said as he hung the straps of his book bag on one if the few brown hooks that were nailed into the wall near the door. There was also a cross..quite a few actually! It was hard to remember that Seokjin was from a religious household. He's only ever mentioned that he goes to church twice to her before after all. She wondered if his parents were crazy religious, or if he was crazy religious but chose to keep that part of himself private? It didn't really matter to her though. Crazy religious or not, she'll still like Seokjin the same.

"Oh that's okay, thanks though." (Y/N) politely declined as she slipped her small feet out of her white sneakers and placed them neatly against the wall right beside Seokjin's, leaving the two of them in their socks and Seokjin still towered over her without the extra heel.

Seokjin silently nods as he walks past her and headed toward the other door just a few feet down this mini hallway that would lead up to the living room of his home; (Y/N) quickly followed after him. Seokjin's hand reached out and gripped the silver door handle before holding it down lightly and pushing it open. Seokjin held the door for (Y/N) to enter first, then he soon followed behind her as he shut the door.

"Ah..I guess my mom's home." Seokjin mumbled as a strong yet delicious waft hit their nostrils. A mix of cooked bell peppers and..was it spicy beef noodles? It smells just like it. Whatever it was, it was making (Y/N)'s stomach grumble.

(Y/N) caught a brief glance of the decor of the nice home and she felt like her previous thoughts were confirmed, about Seokjin's parents anyways. It was like every where her (e/c) eyes laid there was Christian symbolism. Whether it be crosses, quotes from sections the bible, prayers..of course there wasn't anything wrong with it, it was just foreign and a little overwhelming. (Y/N)'s parents were religious but they didn't ever force anything on her, therefore she wasn't very religious at all but it didn't mean that she didn't respect it.

"Ark!"

Startled by the sudden loud and powerful noise, (Y/N)'s eyes look around for the source and immediately find a rather large animal with pure white paws and sharp nails. "Whoa, you have a dog??" (Y/N) gasped, failing to hide the insanely huge and excited grin that plastered across her lips as the dog's black nose viciously sniffed her pale blue and pink polka dot socks, short gray skirt and the back of her hands. "Oh my gosh that's so cool, I love dogs!"

"Y-You do?" Seokjin cleared his throat. "I do too..! Do you have any dogs?"

"No," She answered, sadly shaking her head. "I had two but one of them died, he literally was as old as I am! Ah~ I miss his ugly face," She chuckled. "The other one, my parents got rid of which I was extremely upset about."

Seokjin felt his chest tighten when he noticed (Y/N)'s pouted expression when mentioning her furry companions in the past as her fingertips gently stoked his dog's back. He wasn't exactly sure how to handle other people's emotions especially since he never paid attention to his own, he didn't know how to appropriately react and respond to them. (Y/N) looked a little sadden, should he act sympathetically? In a way he could understand how she could be upset with the mention of a loss of a pet because he believed that he would feel the same if he lost his dog..but he's never lost before so he doesn't know that feeling. How can he sympathize and sound genuine?

"I'm sorry."

He tried.

"It's okay," She sighed. "I usually go to my aunt's house on the weekends to play with her dogs, she has three of them!"

It looks like it worked, but he can't read (Y/N)'s mind.

Seokjin's big dog was in constant motion; wagging her long tail and wriggling her body against (Y/N)'s bare legs. Clearly the dog was a puppy, a rather big puppy though, the dark coated dog was full of pent up energy.

"Yah..Eva, don't jump," Seokjin scolded as he looked down at the thrilled mammal. "You know better."

"Your name's Eva?" (Y/N) asked the dog in a higher pitched tone than her regular voice. "You're so pretty, Eva!" (Y/N) modestly held down her short gray skirt as she slowly lowered her bare knees to the spotless hardwood floors so she could get a better advantage of petting and soon cuddling the chubby dog when the dark coated animal lowered herself to the ground with (Y/N).

Eva was practically Seokjin's baby, no doubt. He can remember the day his father had bought her as a Christmas gift, though it was also clearly another strategy of his desperate parents to make him more socially motivated to go out with the dog and speak to other dog owners in parks and such; which of course Seokjin did not do but receiving the dog made him undeniably happy. Before formally meeting (Y/N) Eva was in a sense, all Seokjin had. Dogs are amazing companions and great at sensing how their owner is feeling. Whenever Seokjin was feeling upset about something or lonely, Eva would not hesitate to curl up right beside him and lay her head on his lap out of silent comfort. That was the best thing about dogs and just animals in general, you don't have to talk for them to understand you and when you feel lonely they're always there to remind you that they love and acknowledge your presence the most no matter what the situation.

They're truly loyal.

Eva was a pit bull-lab mix and she possessed a a black fur coat with some sections of her body white. She had a tiny baby pink patch of fur that settled on the white part of her muzzle and faded into the pure black of her wet nose. Eva has the roundest and largest golden honey and caramel eyes, they were probably the prettiest pair of eyes that (Y/N) had ever seen!

"Jin-ah?" A feminine voice called out from a far that was soon followed by light footsteps. Not too long after an older pretty woman peered her head out from one of the white walls that displayed adorable family photos. The short, dark haired woman was undoubtedly Seokjin's mother. "See I knew I wasn't crazy, I thought I heard two voices," The woman laughed. "Who is this..?"

(Y/N) quickly pushed herself up from the clean floor and stood on her feet. She patted down the slight wrinkles of her gray school uniform before settling and clenching her fingers around the straps of her backpack that looped over her shoulders.

"This is Ji (Y/N), she's..she's a friend." Seokjin shyly introduced.

His mother's brown eyes widen and her eyebrows raised a bit at the title. Did her son really say friend? His mother thought she would never hear her son say that word. She would never have thought that she would see the day her son bring a friend over to their home, especially a girl. A very pretty girl as well, look at that soft, glowing (s/c) skin and those gorgeous (e/c) eyes!

"Hi, it's nice to meet you." (Y/N) softly spoke before bowing her head down politely. 

"Jin, she's so pretty!" His mother beamed as she quickly tucked the small red rag under her arm before reaching out to capture (Y/N)'s smooth hands into hers. "Why haven't you told me about her? Why didn't you tell me you were bringing her over today?"

"I thought you'd be home a little later today." Seokjin explained as he placed a hand on the back of his neck.

"I can't believe you've kept her a secret from me."

His mother's actions shocked (Y/N) and truthfully caught her a little off guard because the intense positive energy radiating from the older woman, she's never been in a situation where someone was so overjoyed to see her..especially a stranger!

It was like Seokjin's mother was already planning the wedding in her head.

"Ah, Jin? Would you please go throw out the trash in the kitchen?" It wasn't an uncommon request from his parents to throw the trash out, but this timing felt a little odd to Seokjin. He was going to do it anyway, being the passive and obedient young man that he was which earned him praise from older generations all throughout his life, but he felt like it was just a queue for him to leave the room for a moment.

And it was.

The second Seokjin's mother saw her son disappear from her sights she immediately turned her head and smiled down at (Y/N) as she gently gave her slender fingers a squeeze. "I'm sorry if I'm making you uncomfortable, it's just that Seokjin has never brought anyone over before so I'm just really excited!" His mother rambled.

"O-Oh no it's okay," (Y/N) smiled as she shook her head. "I don't mind, I've never had someone so excited to have me over before."

"Are you his girlfriend? You're so pretty!"

"Hah..no, we're just friends." She blushed, giggling shyly.

"Oh," His mother replied in what almost could be identified as a disappointed tone. "How long have you been friends with Seokjin?"

"Uh.." (Y/N)'s eyes wander up toward the white ceiling as she hummed in thought. "Well, I don't remember the exact date when we started really talking..but we've been friends for a couple of months now."

"Ah, that makes so much sense! See, now that I know about you it's no wonder I've noticed a good change in Jin recently," She sighed, in what seemed to be relief. "You make him so happy, you know? ..it makes me so delighted to see his smile."

(Y/N) titled her head a bit to the side at the older woman's comment. A good change? She made him happy? Why does Seokjin's mother sound like a massive weight had lifted from her back? It makes her happy to see her son smile? So did that mean..the isolating and emotionless way he acted at school before (Y/N) spoke to Seokjin was the same way he also regularly acted at home? "What do you mean?" (Y/N) finally asked.

"Heu..I worry about him every day, he's not very talkative nor is he expressive and I don't know what happened for him to become like that because he was never so withdrawn but I've noticed that he's been acting quite different lately around the house..little things like seeing him smiling down at his cellphone when he was texting, I'm assuming you, and hearing laughter from his room while he's on the phone with you makes me so incredibly happy. I don't think you truly understand how grateful I am that he has you, (Y/N). Ah, I feel like God has finally answered my prayers after all these years!" 

Seokjin's mother's words made (Y/N) wonder..why? Why was the very few childhood friends of Seokjin, random classmates and even Seokjin's own mother confirming that her youngest son was so, extremely closed off..but never was always like that and when Seokjin was with or around her he was everything but withdrawn. Sure he had his shy and quiet moments but Seokjin had a drastically different and playful personality most times.

Seokjin was a sweetheart, he was really good looking, he was musically talented, he got good grades, he seemed to be a well-mannered Christian who was dedicated to church and his beliefs, he seemed to be interested in some things that most teenage boys his age were into, like video games. So why has no one ever made the effort to talk to him or try to befriend him instead of making mocking comments and ignoring him? Befriending Seokjin was probably the best decision of her life! The possibility of some odd reason of perhaps a past action of Seokjin that he might've done for people to dislike and ignore him didn't make any sense because of Seokjin's mother basically telling (Y/N) that her son has always been that way. But there still must be a reason..right? Who really knows? Maybe when the two get closer and have one of those late night phone calls that last for hours from talking about deeper topics on the weekends again, Seokjin will open up a bit more to her.

(Y/N) felt like she was already starting to be creaked and distorted between dream and harsh reality.

The first ever interaction with Seokjin's mother kept on replying throughout (Y/N)'s mind like a broken record; beyond repair. Since the morning she had woken up and encountered Seokjin for the first few hours of her imprisonment she had forced herself to travel back into the depths of her mind to the moment they became friends to present day. She went through every moment from that mental timeline for red flags she may have missed, she tried to find a time when Seokjin may have subtlety expressed any strange or inappropriate behavior around or towered her but nothing stood out. Not a single thing. All of the memories that she had of Seokjin and her together were just..wonderful and it was difficult to not smile. Like when she was thinking back to when the two of them participated in underage drinking when they were only freshly sixteen and were so giddy at the fact that they got away with it and that they enjoyed the taste of the alcoholic beverage. The times when they would have gotten a little too into the competition they would have with each other in video games. The times that they would just lay down on Seokjin's bed and listen to music. That absolutely flattering moment when it was (Y/N)'s birthday, which she had only mentioned the date once to him, and she had arrive to school like normal to see Seokjin waiting for her by her blue locker with a brown teddy bear holding a (f/c) balloon and her favorite candies in a variety of colorful wrappers..all the times when they would be on the phone with each other for hours into the night until (Y/N) ended up falling asleep; and so much more.

In the pitch black darkness the Seokjin has kept her in for quite some time now, had her (e/c) eyes run endlessly with tears that she censored from him.

In this despair from still not finding an answer, all of those memories were turning into only hatred. At least, that's what she was trying to force herself to do. (Y/N) felt like she was in a sense, betrayed by Seokjin the more she pondered on all of the distant memories but the more that the conflicted side of her grabbed onto them it only resulted into breaking them into fragments; they began to hurt her.

The lingering feelings that (Y/N) still somehow had for Seokjin were starting to turn into emotional scars along with the physical scars of his full name on her abdomen. Behind that captivating smile and innocent, handsome face is an entangled web of falsity and perhaps it was this whole time..right?

Today is Monday.

(Y/N) didn't know that, however.

(Y/N) has been stuck in a freezing room that she doesn't even exactly know where it's located for three full days now. Despite her being forced into Seokjin's care, if it was even appropriate to call it that, (Y/N)'s situation and condition did not change. Seokjin never took the handcuffs off of (Y/N)'s wrists and it was incredibly uncomfortable to say the least. He left her in the dark, he left her alone..majority of the time he didn't even come down to see her! The only times that (Y/N) could recall seeing Seokjin was when he came down to give her small sips of water and yesterday when he cleaned her ugly wounds with rubbing alcohol, which hurt like hell but it was still incomparable to the pain she felt when Seokjin was carving into her. 

That's all Seokjin came down for and he never struck conversation, all he did was shut it down. He never came down with food either, only water but even then he wouldn't let her drink too much. (Y/N) assumed that Seokjin was testing her or something by cutting off her social interactions and intake completely to see how she'd react and to see how long she would last..maybe? She wasn't sure but there had to be a reason. Either way, she refused to give Seokjin anything whether it be a request for even a baby carrot or grain of rice. She didn't care, if he wanted to play games then she will too! Let's see how long it'll take Seokjin to react to her hunger strike instead. Let's see how long it takes for Seokjin to figure out that he's losing control and had been aiding his lover in slowly starving to death for quite some time. Let's see.

Suddenly, (Y/N) became blinded for a split second. Her (e/c) eyes squint from the sudden light covering every square inch of the tiny room. It took a while for her vision to adjust, considering she's been in the pitch dark for three days straight minus the few times when Seokjin came into the room, but still. The doorknob jiggled a bit before the wooden door to the small room swung open and walked in the one and only, Kim Seokjin.

"Oh..! Hey (Y/N)-ah," Seokjin greeted as he closed the wooden door behind him. He sounded almost surprised, what for? "I was expecting to see you sleeping."

(Y/N) raised a brow. Seokjin was still wearing his pajamas, his hair looked slightly messy and his face was bare..he didn't seemed like he was dressed for any special occasion so why did he greet her like that? This whole time so far he would walk in and then walk out without saying a word or even looking at her. He would spat at her if she said a word to him but..now he's starting an actual conversation with her? Why?

"What are you doing?" (Y/N) questioned softly, eyeing the tall, handsome young man suspiciously as he approached her.

"I came to bring you up so you can shower and whatnot," He explained. "I'm not here to talk, I want to make this quick."

(Y/N) could say the same honestly, a part of her was still holding bitter feelings toward Seokjin from his grisly actions a couple of days ago. She was also holding bitter feelings towards him at the whole situation in general. He hasn't given her enough water nor is he feeding her, naturally anyone and anything would be effected negatively by the shortage of energy. Seokjin also mutilated her skin and rambles nothing but crazy talk..and he expects her to still respect and like him? Funny. He should become a comedian instead of a surgeon, because that's hilarious.

Seokjin silently crouched down, shoving his hand into his pant pocket and took out a little key before proceeding to undo the tight handcuffs. Before (Y/N) could even take a second to enjoy the relief of her freed wrists, she felt Seokjin's arms loop around her like it was nothing and lift her slightly above the mattress. She found herself panicked. "Stop! What are you doing?" (Y/N) asked again, raising her hoarse voice a bit this time as she instinctively tried to push away from him.

"I'm just trying to grab you so I can bring you upstairs!" He yelped.

"N-No, don't touch me," (Y/N) grumbled, slapping away Seokjin's hands. "I can get up myself."

Seokjin was quiet for a moment as he raised his eyebrows in amusement. "Fine," He took his hands off of (Y/N) as she demanded before standing up to step back and watch her try. "I'll wait then."

(Y/N) fumbled to roll herself onto her side so that she could evenly level out her knees as best as she could on the uneven, squishy surface.

The palms of hands pressed against the ground as she slowly lifted herself up and attempted to stand straight. Her knees buckle and she quickly loses her balance, but luckily there was a wall right behind (Y/N) to quickly catch her fall. Slowly she got up from the corner, holding onto the wall for support. Her legs felt shaky and could not support her body yet her head was the only thing that was feeling heavy as she began to feel lightheaded. She curled into herself as the pain was rushing through her body like an igniting fire. (Y/N) tried to steady herself properly as she chewed on her bottom lip to hold back the yelp of pain she so almost slipped out.

Her (e/c) eyes squeezed shut as her face contorted, and tears threaten to drown out her vision. Never had she ever experienced such pain in her life. Would it be okay to say that the aftermath of the carvings hurt more than when the act was taking place? Because (Y/N) believed that the shock of it and her intense adrenaline was keeping her from feeling some pain but now that it was over she was hit with everything. So much so she swears she can feel the cold air around her seeping into her open wounds. The only time her body can find numbing rest is when she's sleeping.

(Y/N) could feel her head spinning and ultimately she collapsed back onto the mattress below her, pressing her back against the wall as she huffed out a painful sigh of defeat.

"Are you going to let me pick you up now?" Seokjin asked with a smug grin. In which (Y/N) quietly nodded, refusing to look Seokjin in the eye when admitting she was weak and needed him. Without saying anything else, Seokjin bent down to hook his right arm beneath (Y/N)'s knees and used the other to support her back. He lifted her up bridal style so effortlessly toward his warm chest as he stood straight.

It felt nice, really. Seokjin's warm body heat radiating onto her and being held onto oh so tightly felt comforting in this cold, isolating atmosphere. It also reduced the physical pain she was experiencing from her semi-opened wounds, which gave her a little sense of relief for the time being.

"You're going to have to close your eyes." Seokjin informed as he was approaching the closed door.

"Why?" (Y/N) asked, raising a brow.

Seokjin immediately stopped in his tracks at the simple, one word question. See, this was another word that Seokjin did not like and another word aside from 'no' that he wanted to completely wipe from (Y/N)'s vocabulary, the word 'why'. Why does she have to question him? Why can't she just follow easy instructions without questioning him? He wasn't asking her much! Seokjin wanted (Y/N) to close her eyes because he didn't want her to see where she was. Yes, she knew that she was at Seokjin's house but Seokjin didn't want her to know where exactly in the house she was. Even though the probability of her escaping on her own seemed to be..impossible really due to Seokjin's obsession with security, he didn't want her to get any ideas. It would just be more annoying rather than worrisome.

Seokjin looked down at his lover, his eyes were sharp and narrow. His stern expression reminded her back to the moment Seokjin started talking crazy and when he was about to brand her. It made (Y/N) feel uncomfortable, a little scared even. She found herself cowering in Seokjin's strong arms and sinking immediately into his broad chest. "Because I said so, so do it."

(Y/N) swallowed thickly before shutting her eyes tightly and Seokjin couldn't help but smile.

Seokjin opened the door with one hand and carefully carried his lover out of the tiny room into the basement, and eventually up the narrow staircase which led to Seokjin's bedroom. (Of course leaving all the doors opened so it was easier to bring her back down) The entire time Seokjin was solely focused on (Y/N)'s eyes being closed, which she continued to follow the request.

They walked into the living room, the only source of light was one of the lamps settled on near the couch. The whole house was dark since it was still so early in the morning, too early for the sun to raise. Usually Seokjin would be sleeping right now but he decided to take (Y/N) out of her room this early in the morning so that he could take care of her, then worry about himself..plus getting to his lover took far too long on a regular busy morning.

Seokjin brought (Y/N) into the bathroom were he had already prepared a fresh pair of folded clothes for her that were neatly displayed on the clean sink counter. Each item of clothing was hers, Seokjin had rummaged through (Y/N)'s overnight bag and pulled out the other set of pajamas she was going to wear if this was just a regular 'adult sleepover' situation. Seokjin told (Y/N) that she could open her eyes again as he carefully sat her down on the closed toilet seat. "The water should be warm by now," Seokjin noted aloud as his brown eyes briefly shift up toward the few wispy curls of steam that rose from the shower head. "So yeah..brush your teeth, shower, and I'll come back to get you in a couple minutes. Oh and also, your shampoo and stuff is still in there where you left it Friday night. I didn't touch any of it."

"Am I going back in the room after this?"

"Yes," Seokjin bluntly answered. "I'll be back for you in a little while, shout if you need anything."

Within a blink of an eye Seokjin was gone, leaving (Y/N) sitting alone in the bathroom with steamy water running. The first thing that (Y/N) did was reach toward the knob of the bathroom door to lock it. She then stripped from her pajamas and gripped onto the sink counter to support her shivering frame as she stood, this time with much more success. The pain still felt terrible but her slow breaths and the action of eventually stumbling under the hot water helped eased her body and mind. (Y/N) decided to lower herself down to the shower floor to sit. Though she felt a little steady she still felt nervous at the thought of accidentally slipping and hurting herself, so it was better to be safe than sorry.

Water seeped and washed currents down her scalp, soaking her (h/c) hair almost instantly. The hot water gently flowed down the curve of her bare shoulders and back like a glossy curtain. (Y/N) first bathed her smooth (s/c) skin lightly with her rose scented body wash, taking careful notice not to touch or get any soapy water into the healing cuts and burns on her abdomen. The shower was comforting in itself; although she was alone she felt safe and the wispy steam that began to fog on the bathroom mirror felt like gentle arms wrapping around her figure in a ghostly embrace. It didn't take long for tears along with the hot water streamed down her cheeks. She kept asking herself the same questions. What happened? Why? What did she do to him that was so horrible? Did she say something wrong? What changed in Seokjin? What changed his feelings for her? Why was the timid sweetheart she once knew turned so violent and so..mean?
(Y/N) honestly still couldn't think of a reason as to why and she had been asking herself that same question since Seokjin became all scary and rough.

(Y/N) was allowed out of the tiny room for almost an hour and fifteen minutes and even though in that amount of time she tended to personal hygiene and resting on Seokjin's couch while he was busy doing something in the kitchen. However that moment was short lived and Seokjin had taken (Y/N) back down to her miniature prison. He was generous enough to not handcuff her this time and to leave her with an extra blanket. Still no food, though.

Seokjin continued on with is day like he normally would, whether there was a person, dead or alive, hidden practically under his house or not.

Seokjin went onto campus like usual and walked into the large classroom quite early, so early that there was only a scares amount of students that were already in their seats. The students that were already there were all flipping through their note, concentrating heavily. The final and the biggest test of their lives were just exactly four days away! Seokjin was probably the only person that wasn't too worried though, he wasn't one to really study much anyways but Seokjin had confidence in himself that he would be just fine, he had faith in himself that he would be one of the students to get a grade that shot over average.

Being in class now made Seokjin felt kind of odd though. He felt like something wasn't right but of course he knew why. Usually him and (Y/N) would walk into class together and the two would sit and talk with each other until Professor Cha entered the class room. Now that she's not here..the fairly consistent routine he followed in his daily life suddenly changed, he felt a little strange despite it being his fault but that didn't mean it bothered him. No not at all, he rather have (Y/N) at home waiting for him every single day rather than having her in a public setting where he can only see her for a couple hours in a day. It was just another thing that he remembered that he had to get himself used to.

More and more students slowly began to trickle into the classroom as time went on; one of the students being none other than Park JiHye. Seokjin watched JiHye carefully as she approved her seat that was right next to the one (Y/N) usually sat in, which was of course empty. JiHye immediately frowned, looking around the room with the most utterly confused face Seokjin had ever seen. But he could understand completely, he probably would've done the same. It wasn't like (Y/N) at all to miss school under any circumstances unless she had a fever..but she wasn't here, and class was about to start! JiHye slowly sat down in her seat and pulled out her cellphone, Seokjin could see JiHye's thumbs rapidly type across her lit screen. He assumed that she was texting (Y/N), asking if she was running late maybe? Sick? Is she okay? Oh JiHye~ Little does she know that the reason her friend wasn't there was because of the handsome young man a couple rows back becoming rather giddy at the situation. Seokjin couldn't help the motion of the corners of his plump lips to curve slightly upward at JiHye's expression and reaction. He loved that he had yet another big secret that only he would ever know. Seokjin felt like he was subtly forcing the world to play his beautiful games where he was the one pulling all of the strings and all he had to do was sit back and watch people unravel at his feet without even knowing! Just like God. Beautiful chaos he causes, really. Seokjin loved it! He got a thrill, an unexplainable rush every time a missing person's case would be blasted on the news as well as the 'mysterious' serial murders that have been committed within this past year..when in reality Seokjin's been doing this a little longer than just this year alone, but the police are too stupid to know that. It annoyed Seokjin in all honesty, he felt like they weren't giving him full credit and were just making his game a little easier on him. He likes a challenge every once and a while..come on, do your job! You've already missed three bodies so far that are in the most obvious places, what are you doing investigators? 

Tuesday came along, (Y/N) didn't show up to class again and JiHye hadn't heard anything back from her yet. She assumed that (Y/N) had a fever or something since it was flu season. She should be back by tomorrow or Thursday.

Wednesday came along, (Y/N) still hadn't showed up to class and Professor Cha was even beginning to question his students if any of them had seen or heard from her. She had an excellent grades, attendance and she was always such a polite girl..she wouldn't be purposely be skipping his class, especially when she's so painfully close to graduation, right? None of the students claimed to have seen or heard from (Y/N), maybe she'll come tomorrow.

Thursday came along, JiHye was starting to get concerned now because (Y/N) still hadn't read any of her text messages since last Friday night, it's almost been a full week since she's last spoken to her! She also grew more worried because Hoseok came up to her the other day asking if (Y/N) was 'ignoring her texts too'. (Y/N) was always on her phone every chance she got so why hasn't she answered any of her messages and why do all of her social media accounts say that she was last online six days ago? Something didn't feel right but..she has to come in tomorrow! There's just no way in the world (Y/N) would skip test day.

Friday came along, the long and stressful day was finally over and everyone rushed out of the classroom with huge sighs of relief and hyper cheers. They were done with school and now they were granted their well deserved three month long winter break! Those who were going to enroll into another course or two would return on March first whether it be in a physical setting or online. Everyone was happy, except (Y/N)'s worried friends and Professor. She didn't show up for a full week of classes and just missed the most important test of her life. She still had yet to go on social media and read her multiple text messages. JiHye said that she went to (Y/N)'s apartment the day before but no one answered.

That was when JiHye's horrible gut feeling took over and immediately after leaving the college campus she barged into the nearest police station to report her friend as missing.

The police filed the report which gave JiHye some mental peace, however, the police did not release the flier to the public eye in any way shape or form..! They didn't really investigate it when they came into contact with (Y/N)'s parents because they said it was common for her to go silent on them for long periods of time, plus she was an adult..so with that, it quickly became forgotten amongst the few officers that knew about JiHye coming in and reporting (Y/N) missing. This was probably one of the biggest mistakes those few officers that knew about the case had ever made, especially in a time like this when there are young men and women around her age group being targeted for the most brutal murders left and right by an unknown killer who does it for sport and exploration!

Because of those officers' carelessness, Ji (Y/N) remained missing for almost a full month without a soul in the entire country even knowing about her disappearance, not even her own parents or other family members. Her innocent, smiling face under the bold letters spelling 'MISSING: HAVE YOU SEEN ME?' along with her information was shoved into a dark folder and slipped into a filing cabinet where her case was simply forgotten.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 12.2K 55
"ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴀ ꜱᴘᴏɪʟ ʀɪᴄʜ ʙʀᴀᴛ. ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴋᴇᴘᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍᴏᴜᴛʜ ꜱʜᴜᴛ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ʟᴏᴡᴇʀ...
246K 15.9K 40
when you happened to get put into a game and try to escape your death ending. yandere jungkook x reader complete
11.5K 558 44
"He was always the one to care for others, but who was there to take care of him?" "He cares, he is not cared for." "I was made to understand, not to...
55.6K 2.4K 150
"Your love burns my lips and engulf my soul." @xGucciTaeex