Tamed

By MemoirsofaGeisha

Ever since they were little the Seizan sisters always knew they would end up being mated to the Princes of Pl... More

Intro
Prologue
1- Brother Bonding
2 - Caught
3 - Meet the Princes
4 - Deer in the headlights
5 - Power Play
6 - Dominant or Dominated
7 - Infatuation
8 - Jules
9 - Old friends
10 - Sorry Mr. Player
11 - Getting acquainted
12 - Unhinged
13 - Aria
14 - Blake's Revelation
15 - The 'Quiet' one
16 - Trouble in Paradise
17 - Dinner
18 - Poor little servant girl
20 - Adrian
21 - Split personality
22 - Down & Dirty
23 - Making up for lost time
24 - Road Trip
25 - Painful memories
26 - Prophecy
27 - Sister, Mother or...Fiancée?
28 - Pissed off Mate
29 - Dream or Reality
30 - Death comes knocking
31 - Alyssa 'heats' up
32 - Chosen
33 - Emotional Roller Coaster
34 - Sex, Lust & Strippers
35 - Could it be love?
36 - Bitches get left behind
37 - The Wedding
38 - Honeymooners
39 - A baby??
40 - 18, A Queen, & Pregnant...
41 - So it begins
42 - Long live the King
Epilogue

19 - Collared but not submissive

61.9K 1.2K 105
By MemoirsofaGeisha

19 - Collared but not submissive

Alyssa's POV

I stood outside the King's office with my ears glued to the door. I needed to know if that baby was Dimitri's. They were speaking in hushed tones but I could make out a few of what they were saying.

"I'm sure you want to know if you were the father so let me just go ahead and say it. Dimitri it's..."

I held my breath waiting for the King to announce if he was the father or not. I heard the King say his name. "Dimitri it's..." A servant pushing a cart was passing by and I had to strain to hear. I caught the last part of what the King was saying. "...yours."

Yours? Yours? Dimitri's?

I didn't wait around after that. All I kept hearing was Dimitri and yours. That servant had been pregnant with his child. I can't stay here. I need to leave. I cannot face him. I ran down the corridor and up the stairs. I had to get away. Aria would be the best bet in helping me get away but she would create a scene so I changed directions and went to Alexis instead. She would understand. I burst into the room.

"Alexis! You have to help..." My mouth fell open when I took in the sight before me. Alexis was dressed in full black. Everything she had on was leather; a leather tank top and leather pants with some very high looking go-go boots, but that wasn't what made me go quiet. It was the sight of Chad on his knees with his hands chained above him to something extending from the ceiling. The top half of his body was naked and there were gashes across his back. Some of them looked like they were about to start forming welts.

She turned around at the intrusion with a frown on her face. I noticed she had a kind of leather whip in her hand. I started backing away. "I'm sorry I should have knocked."

"No it's fine. What's wrong?"

"Um you need to help me leave the castle."

"Leave? What do you mean leave?"

I glanced in Chad's direction. "The baby was Dimitri's." I felt proud I could say this without bursting into tears.

"So you want to run away? What does it matter? The bitch is dead anyway."

"Alexis, please. I can't stay here." She ran her hands through her hair and made her way over to Chad. She release him and ran her fingers over his back. One by one the wounds started closing. I was so fascinated by this I didn't hear when she spoke again.

"You're staring Sis." Chad laughed and kissed her on the lips and she sighed.

"Alyssa you can't run away. Just confront him about it."

"You don't understand. He collared me. Plus he hasn't told me yet, I was sort of eavesdropping on their conversation."

"Let's say I help you. Where will you go? What will you do? You are the future Queen and no way in hell am I about to take up that damn throne."

"I will come back eventually, but for now I need to get away from him." I was about ready to break down in tears. It almost seems as if they were having a private conversation.

"Alexis please?"

"Ok fine but don't get mad if he finds your ass and drags you back here and punish you."

"I have a friend you can stay with." His name is Adrian." Chad was the one who spoke.

"No way! She is not going to that place!"

"That's the only place that I know she will be looked after. Besides I'm sure he already saw this coming." Alexis sighed at this.

She looked at me. "We have a friend. He is about ten hours out or less. I'm not too sure. His name is Adrian. He will look out for you and give you a place to stay until you are ready to come back. I don't know how you will get there though." She glared at Chad.

"I've got it covered. Take my car. His address is already in the gps system. Just type in Adrian and it will direct you there. You can drive right?"

I nodded.

He walked over to a safe I didn't even notice was there and took out something from inside. He came over to me and handed me the keys to his car and some cash. More like he gave me a fortune. Before I could complain he spoke.

"Trust me, you will need it."

Alexis came over same time with a bag that I assume had clothes in it.

"You'll need these for your journey. Call us as soon as you get there. Adrian has the number."

"You have to go Alyssa, Dimitri can't know until you're long gone. I'll take you to the garage."

I hugged Alexis and followed Chad hurriedly. When I got to the garage I thanked Chad for his help and he disappeared. I pressed the button on the car remote and my eyes opened wide when I saw what kind of car it was. A frickin' black Lamborghini! I didn't hesitate I jumped right in, input Adrian into the gps system and a route came up on the map. It said nine hours but I'm sure in this car it would take me less. I pressed down on the gas and sped out of the garage.

Dimitri's POV

I stood there impatiently waiting for my father to give me the news.

"So? Was I or was I not the father?"

"Dimitri, the baby it, it wasn't yours."

I acknowledge that I heard him. "It was Blake's?"

"No, Aria was right it wasn't Blake's."

"So it was Chad's then?"

"No. None of you were the father. Now I suggests you go and find your mate and assure her that you didn't fuck up."

"Why would I need to assure her? It doesn't affect her."

"That's what you think. Now leave me."

I strode from my father's office and made my way to my room. Alyssa hasn't said a word to me since we found out Kael had been pregnant. I guess it's time for us to have a serious talk. When I got to the bedroom she wasn't there so I made my way over to the bed to wait on her. After about twenty minutes there still was no sign of her so I decide to go check the kitchen. She wasn't there either. Maybe she was with one of her sisters. I checked with Aria first and as expected she was difficult as usual. We just couldn't get along.

"Have any of you seen Alyssa?" She was lying across Blake's chest.

"Nope. What did you do to her this time? No wait let me guess. She found out the baby was yours."

I glared at her. "Frankly I don't see how that's any of your business."

She shrugged and proceeded to ignore me. I turned to Blake.

"Haven't seen her bro."

"Maybe she finally decided to leave your dominating ass. You are kind of a control freak collar and all." Aria spoke up.

"That is definitely none of your business."

I left them without another word and made my way to Chad's room. I decided to play it a little different this time. I stormed in. "Where the fuck is she?"

Alexis was the one who answered. "I'm sorry what? Don't you know how to knock?"

"I'm not in the mood for this shit where is Alyssa?"

"Isn't she your mate? You should know where she is." She shrugged and proceeded to file her nail. Chad sat there watching her. These two were just too weird. I exited without uttering another word.

Lexandra's POV

I stepped out of the shadows in the office.

"You were always a bad liar Lee."

He chuckled. "How long have you been there Lexie?"

"Long enough to know that you lied to your son. What do you think Dimitri will do when he finds out you lied to him? That he was the one who actually got that girl pregnant."

"He's better off not knowing. It's for the best."

"And Alyssa? What about her?"

"What about her? She doesn't know either."

I didn't say anything. Just then his office phone began ringing. He answered.

"I'm sorry what did you say?" He looked at me. "Just a moment." He focused on me. "So it would appear your daughter just took off through the castle gates in Chad's car."

"She needs time to herself and I guess she has a destination in mind seeing that she got your son's car somehow. Do nothing about it. She'll be fine. At least I hope she will." He brought his attention back to whoever was on the line.

"Do nothing about it and tell no one!" He barked and hung up.

Alyssa's POV

I had been traveling for about three hours and it was getting pretty close to midnight so I decided to stop for the night and continue in the morning. Somehow I didn't think it was safe for me to be dressed in shorts and tank so I went through the bag Alexis gave me and took out a pair of dark skinny jeans and a button down shirt. I decide to change into boots just in case I have to run or something. I realized that I still had on the collar and also found a scarf in the bag. No doubt it would draw unwanted attention. Dimitri had the only key to unlock it. So for now I was stuck with it.

After about another fifteen minutes of driving I saw a gas station with a bed and breakfast across from it. I pulled over at the gas station and decided to full the tank. I leaned against the hood while the gas was going in.

"Well look who we have here boys."

"Fuck," I whispered under my breath.

"Are you lost bitch?"

"No I'm fine. I don't want any trouble. I'll just leave."

"Not so fast whore. What's your name?"

"Don't have one," I responded taking the hose out of the gas tank.

"You're a funny bitch. Let's see how funny you'll be when my boys and I here cut you into little pieces. Nice car by the way." He was now standing between the driver's door and me.

"Listen, I said I don't want any trouble. Now if you will just move I'll be on my way."

"Feisty I like it. Grab her."

I didn't have time to register what he said before I felt my hair being pulled from behind and I was against a very slimy, hairy, shirtless chest. I wanted to puke. "Aahhh, let go!"

"No, I think I'll have some fun first." He took a knife out his back pocket and used it to cut every button from my shirt. Good thing I still had my tank on underneath. I kept very still because I didn't know how much of them were there and I didn't want to expose my powers to them. I have no idea who there were or what they were capable of, but I had a pretty good idea what they wanted.

"What do you want?" He cut the scarf from my neck.

"Well what do we have here? P.D.? Whom do you belong to?"

"I belong to no one. Now let me go!" He ran the tip of the knife down my neck pressing it into it and leaving a trail of blood. I hissed. He then moved up to my cheek.

"Tell me who you belong to or else I'll cut your pretty face."

I spat at him. "I said I belong to no one pig!" I started struggling. He slapped me across the face and I spat out blood. "I am going to enjoy killing you." My eyes turned red.

"Don't Princess."

I blinked and focused on the man before me. It wasn't him that spoke. This voice was different. It sent chills down my spine; in a good way that is.

"Teleport now."

That was strange. It almost sounded like the voice was in my head. I decided to answer in my head.

"I don't know how."

I felt another cut slice through my arm. That one hurt like a bitch! I screamed.

"Just think about being across the street. Trust me."

"Who are you?" I asked the voice in my head. He chuckled.

"Now Princess!"

I closed my eyes and pictured being across the street at the bed and breakfast. When I opened them I was looking across the street with the men staring at the space I just vanished from. Before I could blink there was an explosion. Fire erupted everywhere. The men, the car, the gas station went up in flames. I stared open-mouthed.

"I did not do that," I whispered to myself.

"I know you didn't Princess. I did."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

350K 16.4K 27
I fell in love with Magnus, and I thought he fell just as hard for me. Then my class got canceled and I went to the club house so we could spend an u...
1.4K 685 21
Once upon a time, I had it all, a crown, a kingdom, and a family, but all that changed when the druids attacked my kingdom and turned it into a waste...
374K 15.4K 56
After living for five years in the futuristic world of Etria, Annabelle has to return back to a home that is filled with magic in Ravendale. Her moth...
7.1K 237 19
*Short story* 35 years old, unmated, werebear Dima Misha has lost all his hope of ever finding his mate. Sulking around bars and making his mother's...