It started on the hill

By nylater13x

Started: Dec 2018 Ended: 🔴 So I originally made this story on fanfiction but wattpad is more relevant so imm... More

Chapter 1 Huey finds out
Chapter 2 the fight
Chapter 3 Huey confesses
Chapter 4 the walk to school
Chapter 5 Mean girls
chapter 6 the sleepover (part 1)
Chapter 7 the sleepover (part 2)
Chapter 8 Pinky promise
Chapter 10- run it up
chapter 11- Waynes party
Chapter 12- Aftermath

Chapter 9 what the hell

689 10 14
By nylater13x

Y'all I'm so sorry I haven't updated in so many months I've just been busy, with school, family stuff and corona. I'm not gonna lie, staying constant with this story is hard but I try my best to update when i can/feel like it. Characters; Huey (15) Riley (13) Cindy (15) Jazmine (15)

So I'm going to take this story with a whole new approach, bare with me.

Hueys pov; At breakfast the next morning, me, Grandad, Jazmine, Cindy and Riley were sitting at the table. I was awkwardly staring at Jazmine and she staired, Cidney and Riley were staring at me and Grandad was sadly staring at the Bacon egg and cheese sandwich he ordered from uber eats (ik its ghetto to eat fast food for breakfast if your not already on the road but this is the freeman family we're talking about...)

"So imma address the elephant in the room", Cidney spoke up after a few minutes of awkward silence and a bite of a mc griddle. "What the hell was going on last night? You guys have more bruises than wwe fighters!"

"Honestly it's none of your business" Jazmine shot back "Me and Huey had a good time but nothing that deep happened, we just made out a kiss. Right now we should be focused on grandad right now. How are you feeling?"

Grandad depressingly looked up from his sandwich "Oh i'm alright i guess but i will never find love". He looked back down and we all looked at each other in faces of compassion

"Well at least you don't have to worry about getting played by no low life ho"Riley smirked and pat grandads back

"You heard him Riley, she said it was a family emergency" i warned him

Just then grandads phone beeped in his pocket. He took it out and looked at the screen for a long moment. A big smile formed on his face and he let out a laugh

"What is it?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. His mood changed so quickly in just a few seconds by the one text.

"Leila said that the family emergency was just her aunt trying to get "moral support" for her face lift surgery, there were a few disagreements in the family but she would be glad to join me back at the hotel tonight. I'm gonna pick her up from the hospital. Bye guys and be safe. I don't wanna come back to a messy house" He took a big bite of his sandwich, got his keys and left.

The house was silent.

Then Riley burst out laughing, Cindy joined in. "Moral support for a face lift surgery? That's some white people shit, no offence Cindy"

She lightly punched him in the arm and laughed "offense taken, we all are not like that, anyway i was wondering, if yall wanted to come with me and Ri to my homeboy Waynes 14th birthday house party. It's in a few hours and no parents will be present..."

Oh you mean Waynes as in the nigga with the insane amount of freakles?i thought outloud

"yea him, and while we're at it you can get a few ideas for your birthday party, i mean it's coming up in a few weeks"

"Jazmines eyes widened and she stared at me

I rolled my eyes "i already said many times that i'm not having a party, and while that idea sounds...flattering and dangerously fun me and Jazmine are going to the mall today. i grabbed her hand and her facial expression dropped

"Huey you need to learn how to live a little. I think the party would be fun!" she pouted

"I'm pretty sure i dont wanna spend an hour with a bunch of sweaty teenagers blasting trap music loud enough for the neighborhood s to hear and eventually call the police on us"

Riley laughed.

Jazmine staired

Cindy crossed her arms

"Fine i'll go, but AFTER me and Jaz go to the mall first" i said while going to the couch to put my shoes on. Today they were blue, black and white air jordan 1s that matched with my khaki joggers and my crisp white and blue nike shirt"

Jaz took a bit of her hash brown, grabbed her phone and slipped on her white vans. "I'm ready to go then"

"Aight were leaving, don't wreck the house Riley and don't do anything i wouldn't do"

"Nigga please, your  one to give advice when your girls  has hickies on her neck the size of golfballs" he resonded before looking on his phone

"On that note we're gonna go-Jazmine said while grabbing my hand and rushing out the door bye Cindy and Ri! Stay safe"

"K. Be back by 7, TJs gonna pick us up for the party" Cindy yelled before Jazmine shut the door.

I looked at her, she looked at me. We started to walk down the block

"Shes right Huey, they are REALLY noticeable"

"Look, im sure no one will notice"

She slanted her eyes at me

"Ok maybe they will but just say what all girls say. That you were burned by a curling iron or something"

"Well firstly i didn't curl my hair and secondly that wouldn't explain the hickeys on my chest" She said while cuffing her left boob.

I Looked down and became flustered. "Yea, sorry about that, i guess we got a little carried away"

"Correction, we both got VERY carried away, my body still feels sore" she side eyed me and smiled.

Fast Forwards 8 minutes and they got to the Woodcrest Mall

The couple walked in the mall. I was super loud and there were more people than usual.

"It's a full house" Jazmine said

"Yea it sure is". I put my hand around her shoulder. "So where do you wanna go first? We got a few hours to spare".

She grabbed my arm, "well...i have to go to American eagle to get a few shirts, then Barnes and noble for a book i need for school. I also want to get something from footlocker beca-"

"Wait, where the hell are you getting money to pay for all this?"

"Oh my parents give me an allowance of $50 each week on my debit card. Pretty great huh?"

Huey stared at her in confusion for a minute, then it hit him. She had a white mom and a lawyer dad.

The two walked to american eagle. Jazmine started picking out a few pairs of jeans that she liked and Huey leaned to the side while looking at his phone.

"Omg, these are so cute! Don't you agree hue?" Jazmine shreaked

I looked up for a second at the very average looking jeans and looked back down at my phone"Yea yea whatever, you know i hate shopping-"

'WHATS UP HUEY" me and Jazmine looked across the store and saw a group of white, casually dressed teenagers heading our way. As we came closer we realised it was Grant Gardener and his crew, Jason's friends. I groaned.

"Oh no" Jazmine muttered and walked next to me while crossing her arms

Grant started "So, i heard what happened with Jason and honestly,i'm glad you did it because that little bitch had it coming. Also what happened to your neck Jaz?"

"Wait, what? and...i burned my neck with a curling iron" Jazmine said quickly and looked at me while smiling.

"Yea, i'm really sorry about what went down" another member of the group with slicked back brown hair and an unusually big mouth for a white boy said.

"Totally, by the way I totally dig your tan, how do you get this dark?" a white girl with long blond hair and icy blue eyes joined in. She walked up to Jazmine and started rubbing her arm

Jazmine grabbed her hand off."First of all, I'm half black..."

'Oh yeaaaa, that's why your hair is so ethnic looking '' the girl said in a monotoned voice and laughed "Y'all knew she was half black?" Everyone in the group just staired.

Grant leaned in to my ear and whispered "don't mind her, Brittneys a bit of an airhead" and chuckled nervously" Jazmine looked at her in an irritated manner.

"Secondly why are y'all being so nice to us all of a sudden? You all were total bitches to me and you completely ignored the other black kids."

One of the kids from the group stepped up. He was a tall ginger, with green eyes and freckles. He was head to toe in adidas clothing. His name was Trevor. I've seen him around school before."Well we were thinking, you guys are cool and we want you to join our group. It would be nice to have a change and we were hoping you would wanna come to our friend Wayne's house party tonight"

I looked at Jazmine and looked back at them "We're already going with Cindy and em, plus I don't really exclude myself into "groups" thanks for the offer tho..."

Another random blond chick grabbed my arm "Huey just think about it, we could literally rule the whole school"

Jazmine raised her eyebrows and grabbed the girls hand off my arm"if we say well think about it and let you know later, will you leave us alone?"

Whatever she said and smirked. Let us know by monday. Then the group walked away.

"What the hell is going on" Jazzy and I said at the same time.

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 50.5K 96
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
329K 12.9K 43
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

136K 3.1K 46
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
760K 46.4K 112
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...