how needs quirk? 《bnha x male...

By zias1588

conner has moved to japen for family reasons and go to usj. he hate it there not due to him not having a quir... More

Į åm Ćøņñëř Čøņ§ťąňţïņə

chæpter 1: welcøme tø Japan

202 1 0
By zias1588

NOTE:

Speaking English

Authors pov's

As soon as the dirty-blond hair boy step inside the airport from the plane, a bright skinny man walked to him.

"You must be conner, I am Toshinori Yagi your new graden" skinny all might said with a little nervous town, will of course he was nervous he never had a child! And the fact that he knows conner father as a great old friend back in U.S before he died.

"Sorry for me being late, I had some ghosts that I had to take care of before leaving, mate " the pretty boy said meeting his thired step-father.

Yagi knew about what conner and his father do for a liveing,
I mean after all... you don't call them Constantine for nothing
after a small chat as they walked to the car, then drove to their house, conner Pact his stuff for a few hours.

He finaly walked to the liveing room for dinner with his new step-father.

Conner sit on his seat and started to eat a bowl of warm beef stew folloing by some warm bread, he liked beef stew quite much.

After a few minutes.

"Conner your school uniform is in your closet, You missed a few days of school but it's ok I will be helping you to catch up with the other students" Yagi said as he sipped his green tea.

"So your all might, right?" The dirty-blond said biting on his bread like it was nothing, The skinny-might quikly spat out his green tea.

"H-how did you k-know--?!" He said almost choking on his green tea in shook,
The boy chuckled at his reaction.

"Will I heard some rumers from ghosts in here pointing out that your ALL MIGHT and...........my father after told me after meeting you of course" he smirked

"Oh-! Right should have saw that coming, but please don't tell any one about it" he smiled nervously

"No prolem mate....... but only for....... huuuuhhhh......*get out his phone's calculator and typs* 2,152.39 ¥en( 20 dolloe$)" he said as a evil smille was on his face.

Skinny-might was surprise for a second but he sighed and give him what he wanted

"Ok-! now go to bed, you will have a big day tomorrow" he give a warm smille

"Right" he said as he walked upstars to go to bathroom.

Hours Later....

Yagi was asleep in his room dreaming happly.....

in conner's room....

3:00 AM

Conner was setting on the down side of his bed sweating, he was only wereing big gray shorts revealing cuts, unhuman bits,burns, scars and more..... a few wired tattoos for a sixteen-year-old on his body too, his face was down on his hands that were on his face like a psycho.......

Mummering something.........

Thank you for reading!!!!!
.
Heeeheee~~~
.
Follow
.
Vote
.
Comment

And YEEEEEET

WORDS: 482

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.7K 1.9K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
325K 9.7K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
378K 13.5K 58
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
619K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...