MHA dekuverse[COMPLETED]

theSanderSides द्वारा

this is dekuverse, like many others, although there is much more angst... head cursing, and it includes class... अधिक

chap. 1
chap 2
A/N
chapter 3
chapter 4
chap. 5
A/N
chap. 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9 (I'm going to name them now.)
reactions
A/N
villain Jirou and Kamanari
everybody gets high
A/N
A/N
why
poll
poll update
yeet those bitches
fnaf
wtf am I even doing at this point
I am so sorry guys
A/N (again)

opposites

7.6K 107 95
theSanderSides द्वारा

Okay, I know I said I was going to expose the girl traitor, but I had this idea, and I really want to do it.
EDIT--- TW
There is cutting
And some uncomfortable topics
Please skip this if you don't feel comfortable
Be safe!
Galaxii opened a portal.

The class looked at them weirdly, so they explained.

"I am bringing in another version of Deku, Bakugou, Kirishima and Todoroki."

The said people walked through the portal.

First was a guy in a fancy emerald green vest and dress pants with purple hair walked through, then a scared black haired guy, then a bright blue haired guy smiled evilly as he greeted the class and villains, then a half black, half blue haired guy came in, bouncing up and down from excitement.

The purple haired dude glared at the class. "What's up fuckers, im Izuku Midoriya, or Satan."

The class looked at the copy of their Izuku, shocked.

The black haired dude stuttered. "I-I'm Bakugou."

The class teased their Bakugou.

The blue haired guy spoke up. "Wassup, I'm Kirishima, or BloodRed."

The last one was smiling largely. "Hi! I'm Todoroki! I hope we can be friends!!"

Satan glared at his Todoroki. "Stop saying that! We are villains, not dumbasses! Katsuki, just sit the fuck down and stop whining."

The class talked to the newcomers for a while, mostly to Todoroki and Bakugou, the other two were too evil and antisocial to talk to.

The other Todoroki got on exceptionally well with Toga, the other Bakugou got on well with Deku, and Satan got on well with Shigaraki and Dabi. The other Kirishima got along with Shigaraki and Dabi as well.

They sat down with the original ones, and then the screen brightened.

The screen shows Deku beating up Todoroki and laughing at the blood coming out of his head.

Deku dragged the body to his house through alleyways so he wouldn't get caught.

He walked down to his garage were Todoroki was lying in a stolen hospital bed hooked up to so many things.

"Are you killing me?"

...

"No. Dispite me being a villain, I haven't killed on purpose, and I don't intend to."

Todoroki was confused.

"But you are a villain, right?"

Izuku laughed before filling a couple of bottles worth of Todorokis blood.

"I have some core beliefs and ideas the law won't allow, so I am, by law, a villain, but I haven't killed for fun or anything."

By the end of the night, Todoroki had lost both of his eyeballs, his nose, ears, lips, teeth, toes, fingers, and his kidney and appendix.

Surprisingly, he was alive still.

He took his quirk as well, injecting the smokey liquid in himself before taking out the poor hero's brain and organs, killing him instantly.

He left the corpse Infront of the police station the next day.

The other Izuku clapped. "Interesting."

The others left and the students took a break.

Galaxii powers up the memes machine.

"This time, though, it is memes in Izuku's head, and sayings, and things like that."

The students laughed, but felt bad for the cinnamon roll.

"You've worked with Stain??"
The students yelled at Izuku, who flinched involuntarily and excused himself.

The class now felt bad that they'd never seen him sad, and didn't question it.

Almost everyone agreed to the quote.

The villains thought they had seen Izuku's worst, and they felt very bad they did so little to help.

The class was crying now.

All Might wondered why he hadn't seen Izuku's hurting.

The villains started crying..

In the bathroom with Izuku TwT

He looked in the mirror.

Pathetic

Weak

Evil

Villain

Villain quirk

Idiot

Killer

Murderer

"I know, I KNOW!"

Luckily, he had the shiny part of Iida's sharpener that he stole and took apart.

All of the tension that he felt erased when he pressed the object on his wrist, drawing blood.

He wasn't satisfied until he has thirty new scars.

In the theatre with the class and the villains (+_+)

They laughed, faces wet with tears.

...

The villains didn't say anything.

Their -basically- brother was hurting and they only knew a tip of the iceberg.

Bakugou looked guilty.

"Who told Izuku to kill himself??!" All Might yelled.

Galaxii hesitated. "They are in this room, so I will not say. If Izuku wants to tell you, he can."

They nodded, not arguing with the god.

The audience was just taking these with silence now.

The knife through All Mights head didn't go unnoticed by many.

The villains chuckled weakly. "He loves his Nomus." Dabi said. Kamanari nodded.

Uraraka was shocked. "He-he thought of killing me?"

Galaxii nodded.

The class was crying still.

With Izuku

He finished his blood spree, and bandaged his arms, first running them under water.

I should go back now.

He walked back to the theatre to find all of his friends crying, even villains.

"What happened?"

Nobody answered.

Galaxii jumped. "Oh! I was showing your thoughts and things! I might have to let the machine cool though, so we can watch another universe!"

Izuku sat down.

___ I forgot to bold it____

That's all

The screen shows Izuku in a mental hospital.
_______
"Why would I be in a mental hospital?" Izuku asks Galaxii, who just smiled, glad that they don't have to deal with that world's Izuku.
____

"Hello everybody my name's Izuku, I am today's newest patient, I'm glad I'm participating. I guess I'll start this off by saying I am a labeled assailant, the found a couple unknown bodies rotting under my basement."

The screen pans over to Kirishima trying to be friends with Izuku.
_____
"Only Kiri would try to be friends with a guy who just admitted to murder." Bakugou said, surprisingly, without anger.
_____

"But I'm not here to make new friends, I'm not the one you want to blabble to, a paranoid, schitzophrenic fuck you bitch attitude. I'll slice you up a gratitude, decap you like a Hatian. Face it, I'm the modern Jason all you heroes I'm replacing."
____
"Modern Jason? Schitzophrenic? Paranoid? What?" Uraraka yelled.
___

Kirishima walked away.

Izuku was shown talking to Monama.
___
"Why would you talk to him?" Bakugou yelled at Izuku, who just shrugged. "I I have no idea."
___

"Hello Miss Whinny Whitney! Would you like to play with me?! Go round and throw round a Frisbee? I hope it isn't too windy! Maybe I'll bring along Cindy!"
______
"This Izuku is obviously delusional." Todoroki stated.
_____

His eyes turn red. "We can all play in the shed, show you whats under my bed as long as you keep it unsaid."
_____
"What's under his bed?" Uraraka cluelessly asked.
_____
Monama nervously walked away from the psycho.

"Cause if you tell someone that I'm around collecting heads, they're gonna tell the feds, and momma's gonna make me take my meds, I fuckin hate my meds they make me drowsy and depressed, and when I get depressed, I lay with Beth while I caress her breast."
_______
"Great, a psycho Mineta." Everyone thought.
________
It pans over to Uraraka's dead body.
_____
Said dead girl gasped, then remembered the photo of Izuku holding a knife up to her neck, and wondered if he hates her.
_____

"But Beth's been dead for about a week now, her body's my antique now, my new spatula's her feet, I use her torso as a sheet now. I wasn't aware crazy till I met this bitch named Caroline, a lot of you might actually know her, her reals name's uhh- heroine."
_______
"HE'S A FUCKING DRUG ADDICT TOO?!"

Guess who said that.

_______

He's back at the mental hospital.

"Hello everybody my name's Izuku, I am today's newest patient, I'm glad I'm participating. I guess I'll start this off by saying I am a labeled assailant, they found a couple of unknown bodies rotting under my basement."

This time, Kamanari is trying to be friends with Izuku.
_______
"Still stupid in all worlds." Mina coldly said to Kamanari, who slightly flinched at his ex friends words, leaning into his boyfriend, who looked at her with murderous intent in his eyes.
______

"But I'm not here to make new friends, I'm not the one you want to blabble to, a paranoid, schitzophrenic, fuck you bitch attitude. I'll slice you up a gratitude, decap you like a Hatian, face it, I'm the modern Jason all you heroes I'm replacing."

The screen shows Izuku with Aisawa.
_______
Said teacher cringed. In every TV show, when a teacher and a student are alone together, something bads going to happen, usually against the law.
______

"My teachers never liked me so I shot at my professor."

He shot Aisawa. Unfortunately, his quirk couldn't cancel a bullet.
_______
Mic held his husband, who flinched.
_______

"Told him, 'watch his fuckin mouth' that was the lesson of my lecture. But to each his own, I bought him home, to keep him as my treasure. Kept his body in the closet but his fingers in my dresser."

It shows Aizawa's severed fingers in a dresser drawer.
_________
Aisawa and his husband went to the nearest trashcan and threw up.
________

"Cooking on the stove, I'll turn your organs into plaster, stir a little faster, tell the children I'm a bastard."
_______
Most of the students and some of the villains and teachers were grossed out and sick to their stomaches.
______

Izuku is teaching Eri and Kota how to curse.
______
"Boo! The precious cinnamon rolls!!" The students yelled at the screen.
______

"I turn them into Casper, watch me demonstrate disaster. Underground psychopath, these heroes call me master."

Izuku killed the children.
_______
The students weeped at the children's dead bodies.
______

The screen shows Izuku going downstairs and taunting a chained up and bloodied All Might and Endeavor.
_____
All Might flinched.
____

"All I want to feed them is some beetles."

He asked the imprisoned heroes, "do you want some more?"

_____ skipping a bit cause I don't feel comfortable with the lyrics, sorry!____

"I can feel the residue from sweating out my pores. Watch me play with organs but I never miss a chord."

He is, again, back at the mental hospital.

"Hello, everybody my name's Izuku, I am today's newest patient, I'm glad I'm participating, I guess I'll start this off by saying that I'm a labeled assailant, they found a couple of unknown bodies rotting under my basement."

It shows all of class 1A under his basement, dead.
______
They all gasped. Does Izuku want them dead?
______

"But I'm not here to make new friends, I'm not the one you want to blabble to, a paranoid, schitzophrenic, fuck you bitch attitude. I'll slice you up a gratitude, decap you like a Hatian, face it, I'm the modern Jason, all you heroes I'm replacing. That's all."

The screen goes black.

_______________

"Welp." Galaxii jumped down from their seat, walking to the stunned audience. "Did you like it?"

They didn't respond, so Izuku and Toga yelled, "I did!"

Toga giggled like the yandere maniac she is, and Izuku just smiled at her behavior.

Galaxii came to a realization. "Oh! I have to out the girl traitor today!"

She put on the screen again.

_____ this time I'm bolding it. _____

The class was back at the USJ, and they were listening to Shigaraki's lecture on how they were going to kill All Might, and stuff, but then, something made him pause.

"Come out, our traitor."

The traitor sighed as she stepped forward and to Shigaraki's side, smirking.

Thank you for finally joining your rightful place, Jirou."

________

The class, again, bursted out yelling at Jirou.

She stuffed, and sat next to Kamanari, who hugged her.

Izuku also hugged her and offered some words of encouragement.

Hey, just because he's broken, doesn't mean he can't help other people.

Right?

I am so sorry I haven't been updating. I know I sound like a broken record, but I am genuinely sorry. I recently got diagnosed with a vitamin D defeciency, so I have no energy at all. I haven't been getting ant sleep either, so I feel like Aisawa.

2020
Words

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

281K 10.7K 47
BOOK ONE OF WHAT IS PERFECT? SERIES. "He's a hero student and I'm a villain. We're enemies only he doesn't know it," Y/N L/N. A-grade villain and m...
33.7K 1.1K 23
Two very different versions of Midoriya Izuku swap dimensions and learn some very important lessons about self-worth. Well, one of them does anyway...
7.9K 162 18
Izuku has been bullied since a young age such as beating to a pulp, almost rape by his classmates because of his cute little face been abandon by his...
95.5K 1.4K 27
Izuku Midoriya is a boy that has gone through hell and back. He was bullied for not having a quirk all through middle school by his "best friend" Kat...