empathy | harry styles

By 1Direction1281

/'empethi/ noun the ability to understand and share feelings for another. More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
A/N

prologue

61 3 0
By 1Direction1281

i run into my room crying while picking up my phone. scrolling through my contacts, i find harry's name tapping on it. my thumb hovering over the call button. without thinking twice i hit call. without being surprised after two rings he picks up.

"t... why are you calling at two in the morning?" he asks with his voice raspy. probably because i just woke him up. 

"harry.. m-my mum and dad... again..." i let out a sob. knowing that he would understand. 

"okay tara. you stay where you are. i'm coming to pick you up" his voice seeming more awake now. i was about to respond but before i could he ended the call.

-

so that you guys know. i know there is no capitals. so don't go hating me in the comments saying i don't know how to spell. 

i hope you guys enjoy reading this book!

Nicole x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 7.2K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
455K 31.1K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1.3M 57.3K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
558K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...