2020 Art Book

By PhantomTheDragoness

Basically most of my Artwork started and/or completed in 2020 and onwards. You can see also see some of my ar... More

Author's Note
Silent Scream Animatic
Never Challenge A Wolf In Its Home
Wolf Howling At The Moon
Canines At Sunset
Horse In The Night
Cheetah At Sunset
Wolves In The Moonlight
Six Fanart Challenge
New Characters?
A Lone Tree In A Universe So Large
The Three Heroes At Sunrise
I'm Back!
Under The Stars
Soul Reference Sheet
Does This Darkness Have A Name?
Phantom, Queen of Dragons
Ready As I'll Ever Be (unfinished)
2020 Just Got A Whole Lot Worse
Freya Headshot
Fruit
Prickle
Keep Up Old Man
Give The Humans Some Hope
2 Phantoms?
Thank you for 1k+
Mountain Waterpainting
Peaceful Desert Nights
Narrowed eyes WIP
Symbol For Possible Story
Bunty Boy Artwork
Stay PMV
Clancey Artwork
Calling All Animators
Howl Multi-Animator Project Parts
Halloween Artwork
Burn The Stars Animation Meme
Chase's Search
Phantom's Threat
No Artwork, Just Need Ideas
Merry Christmas
Wonder
2020 Art Recap

Breathe

82 5 4
By PhantomTheDragoness

In this world, we all are facing stressful and anxious times and it's hard to find a way to cope. Everyone has different ways of coping; listening to music, drawing, dancing, taking a walk, etc. To me, the best way to wipe away the stress of life is to walk out onto a quiet beach. (By the way, this is my first attempt at beach artwork)

You walk through a small bushy area, the weight of the world on your small shoulders. A sandy hill stands in your way, yet you do not stop as something calls you forward. One more step, then another, then another. This is the hardest walk you've done, but you don't even think of looking back. One step, then another, then another. There it is. A great expanse of blue, thunderous waves crash onto the sand. You walk past the broken seashells. A group of seagulls watches your walk, your only audience. You take off your shoes and socks and step closer to the water. The first wave hits your bare feet, cold at first, but as another wave washes over your feet, you find a small comfort. You walk further in, water by your ankles now and another wave washes by, taking something with it. You walk ever deeper into the ocean, waves hitting your knees now. Now you stop, gazing out into the powerful water, your shoulders feel lighter as you take in a breath. Time becomes irrelevant as you stand there, waves trying to knock you over. Then you turn around, walking out of the ocean, it's waves chasing after you. You pick up your shoes and walk across the sand. The sharp edges of the broken shells scrape your feet as you walk by but you give them no notice. You walk up the sandy hill and look back for a few more moments. A final capture of the ocean before you disappear behind the sandy hill.

This artwork was created for @SpringAndTheWing Art contest.

Created May 30th 2020.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
198K 4.5K 67
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...