Fallen for my Partner

By Naabi_Kaira

What happen when two opposite people bounded by destiny became business partner. And how does love boom withi... More

Part 1: Hi ! I am Kartik
Part 2: Kartik You are a Fool !!
Part 3: Finally I found her
Part 4: After effects of KISS !!
Part 5: Time to Party !!!
Promo 1
Part 6: My Heart told me, I must have you..
Part 7: What you need ?
Promo: When you set me on fire..!!
<<Rankings>>
Part 8: When we stuck in Lift
Part 9: You can recover but SHE cannot
Part 10: Let me be transparent
Part 11: Love & Lust tangled (Mature)
Part 12 : Missed Morning Romance
Part 13: Innocently Sexy
Part 14: Different shades of Jealousy (Mature)
Part 15: Trail room on fire (Mature)
Part 16: Kartik side of story (Mature)
Part 17: Third POV
Part 18: Am I Jealous ???
Part 19: Confusion and Realization
Topped in Ratings.
Part 20: Ready to Confess
Part 21: Broke it like a MIRROR
Part 22: Get Ready !! Sweat heart
Part 23: And the Journey begins !!!
Part 24: Unknown Blessing !!!
Outfit Details
Part 25: When Past Knocks
Part 24: Did we did IT ?
Part 27: We are married !!! (Mature)
New Cover Page
Part 28: A Walk to Church !
Part 29: A walk to Flashback
Part 30: Consummation (Mature)
Part 31: Will they accept it ?
** Promo **
Part 33: Does Boss knew ?? (Mature)
Part 34: I can't loose you (Mature)
Part 35: Confusions and Confusions
***Ranking***
Part 36: My House is Yours !
Part 37: A surprise for my Wife
Part 38: Shopping..!!!
Part 39: Romance in Shower ! (Mature)
Part 40: Morning Romance (Mature)
Part 41: Brunch
Part 42: Betrayal
Part 43 : Falling apart !!!
Part 44 : Winning you back
Pat 45: Flight to Paris !!
Part 46: Mon Amour Paris !!
Part 47: Paris = Love
Part 48: New Morning in Paris (Mature)
Part 49: Accident !!!
Part 50: Claiming my Love ( Mature)
Part 51: Our Story (Last Part)
Shoutout: New OS
Shout out: New Story

Part 32: Flames of Desire (Mature)

3K 125 36
By Naabi_Kaira

**Hi Guys, I am back with another Chapter. This chapter is bit matue and I would advise people above 18 to read it.**

*I have given lot of thoughts while writing this, I hope I could able to made the justice to what I have made people anticipated via promo**

Kartik's POV

Her warm breath fell on my nose and lips, I cupped her face in my palms and said," Because you are my wife.." saying I placed my lips roughly on hers, making her realize that she is my wife and she should not forget this.

She was sitting on my lap, I roughly took her face into my hands and smashed my lips on her. She was hell shocked by this gesture, I had never been so forceful, so fierce on her ever. This time she didn't let me leave with any other choice to do. She slowly composed herself, that means she was melting under my touch. But I was too much angry on the circumstances that had happen downstairs, and her tears were tearing me apart, so tried to convey the same via my kiss, I was so rough that I didn't gave her a second for her to kiss me back and started to bite her lips wildly which resulted in earning her moans out of both pain and pleasure.

I didn't leave her lips, lost the time while I traced my fingers on her waist, sliding inside in her top and pinched her waist ruggly, due to which she hissed in pain and opened her mouth. Taking the opportunity I slid inside her mouth making way for my tongue to enter the savour the taste of hers and started exploring her mouth all the while she just sat on my lap running her hands on by back and hair.

After like a couple of few minutes, I left her as we soon needed oxygen to breathe else, we would have surely died of the kiss if not let fone this time. I attached her forehead with hers and whispers still panting heavily," Don't you dare to say you are a mistake, you can never be and you have never been..You have always been precious and will always be the same..." I completed my sentence by cupping her face.

Saying, again I placed lips on hers, her eyes were close, she was too relishing the moment, while I caged her waist more protectively. My lips were magically moving on her lips, tasting them one by one. This time I was slow, steady and she was also slowly trying to copy me by doing the same. A small smile occurred on my attempt, her body responded completely different under my touch and it boosted me to continue further to give the same pleasure she deserve and has expected.

I bit her lips and moved my tongue in her mouth. She moaned as I sucked her tongue and tasted every corner of her mouth. I left her, when I felt she was breathless and trying to push me. I slowly broke the kiss and we both panted hard, resting out heads on each other.

I slowly opened my eyes, her face was flushed with blood checking on her cheeks, a small smile playing on her lips but her eyes were open, she still was in the daze, I slowly trace my index finger from her forehead, covering the path of her nose, my thumb caressed her bottom lip, making her moan and then my fingers moved down tracing her collarbone, I opened few top buttons of her top and kissed on her lower neck... She moaned my name hoarsely," Kartik..."

I bite her earlobe, her weak point and said," You make me crazy, you drive me to different level of ecstasy.."

Where my one hand was already playing with her back, sliding inside her top, her moans were making me arouse like a dead man awakened from its deep sleep.

She replied to my sweet torture with same husky tone," Who's stopping you then.."

I stood, making her stand on her feet, we both were not saying anything but her eyes were showing the same desire as I was penetrating through my eyes... I picked her up such that she rounded her legs around my waist and again placed my lips on hers. Now, being harsh, I was sucking her lower lip, and then upper lip, she wanted me to get inside. I licked her lips when she parted, holding my nape, and she kissed me fiercely. We were literally chewing each other, Our tongues were rolling against each other tasting the bit of corner and enjoying this pure bliss.

We didn't realize when my hands travelled from her waist to up, sliding her top and removing finally from her body. She was a real beauty and I was feeling top of the world to savour the love of my life, who is now my better half. Never leaving hers as I slid my arms around her neck and beneath her knees, picking her up bridal style and gently placing her on the bed. I could see her bosom moving up and down due to the hot make out session, but neither I nor she wanted me to stop.

I unbuttoned my shirt and discarded it on the floor. Her eyes shamelessly roamed on my well built torso which made me shy a bit and she had to bite back a sigh. Her eyes lowered to the V of my hips as he removed my belt and unzipped the pants, taking it off along with my boxers. She sucked in a breath and immediately looked up to find me staring at her.

I slowly moved towards the bed and hovered over her. Instead of taking her mouth where she anticipated the same, as I crossed her lips and targeted her neck this time, nipping and sucking while my hands slid behind her back to unclasp her bra. In a swift moment I slide her bra, cheering the most beautiful scene infront of me.

She is indeed a ravishing beauty to be only worth for worship. I cupped her breasts in his rough hands , my thumb pinching and stroking her nipples and her moans in response were igniting the fire within me. She tangled her fingers into my hair, feeling her sex throb with raw desire. Her hips involuntarily rose up to press against mine but I held her down, pausing her movement. She let out a frustrated groan and looked at my hips. We both were burning in the fire of passion, desire,flames were rising to engage each other in the fire of it.

This feelings never been experienced and same impact I could see in her heavy breathing. I bit one of her nipple making her groan louding scratching my back.. She was aching, burning and she was afraid she would shatter any moment and same was mine, she bite her own lips not to scream but it just exploded the yearning to have her. The flames were burning with high speed on both the sides.

I slowly moved down, kissing her throat, while she took heavy breaths, licking her cleavage area, I moved down to her navel, and give a sweet bite there..

"Aah Kartik.....", She screamed my name and I love when she screamed my name. I gently tugged her shorts and lining of her panties, pulling it down in one swift movement and a

shudder ran through her when my hot breath fanned her tenderness. I used my thumb and forefinger to part her folds as my mouth latched onto it, nibbling and sucking until it turned red and swollen. My tongue swirled around to taste her sweetness and I licked her wholly until she cried out my name again and again. And that gives be another level of pleasure when she moans my name, hoarsly, with full of desire, passion and lust.

"Kartik please..." She panted, her eyes wide and glassy as she stared down at me. I know what she want and same I wanted, I lifted his head and met her eyes, knowing exactly what she wanted. I groaned and moved up, and asked her," Say Naira.. say my Name..."

She was moaning heavily, awakening a different emotion inside me, following my lead she called my name much louder," OOh Kartik... Kartik..."

I removed the distance by capturing her lips once more and she could taste herself in my mouth. It made her extremely shy because she was behaving so unlike herself right now. When we broke apart, he caressed her cheeks, silently asking her " You okay??". My voice hardly coming, only the breath was falling on her lips, making tremble and arousing me take in my mouth. I kissed the corner of her lip, teasing her bit.. She nodded and wrapped her legs around me.

I slowly moved down again cupping her breasts, what can I do, they taste heavenly and I just can't control myself. I slowly inserted one of my finger inside her clit, making her shout, and eyes opened abruptly.

"Aah Kartik... KAar.." she was moaning my name, when I inserted my another finger making her moan more, I slowly kissed her neck diverting her mind a bit and with that I inserted my third finger as well and slowly throbbing it in and out.

And her soon her painful moans changed into pleasure ones, I kissed every inch of her face, just skipping her lips. Her wet eye lashes and soothing comfort words.

"I will take care of you.. I am here only..?" These words escape hoarsely from my mouth and I think she was taken aback, somewhere I can felt her heart doing somersaults when I removed my fingers and licked them and placed my lips in hers. Our tongues were playing with each other, I tasted every corner of her face and then completely climbed on top of her, my face inches away from hers.

I captured her lips for a heated kiss again and her eyes were closed of their own accord. She threaded her fingers into my hair, tugging Me more closer as she kissed me back. Our tongue caressed each other, discovering the depth and taste of our mouth. We wouldn't have stopped, we didn't want to, but of course, you cannot survive without air.

Finally I let out a breath and settled beside on top of her only, Yet my eyes never leaving hers. And with that intensity passing with a moment I finally entered her, she already had two orgasm while giving her finger but this was entirely different. She bit my neck, stopping herself from pain, I kissed her unshed tears and started increasing my pace. We both climaxed together, I kissed her lips again with a mouthful, letting my tongue to dominate hers and finally settled down beside her. In the dim sunlight coming in the room she was looking breathtaking.

Her eyes were closed and I was savouring the moment to drink this entire epitome to love and beauty laying infront of me. We were laying closed to each other naked.. the blanket was sheer covering only our lower parts. Being exhausted with the this hot and fiery love session, we both drifted to sleep while her head was beneath my arm and I was holding her from waist and kissing the nape of her neck I too fell for a quick nap.

*** Phew.. that was so hard to write such ... hope fully I could able to met your expectation..***

Please vote and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.5K 2.8K 41
The well known business man Kartik Goenka never believed in love... All that he believed is business and being with family.. How will his life change...
3.8K 303 21
This is a heartwarming story of two childhood friends, Kartik and Naira, who are separated by circumstances and meet again after 20 years. The story...
30.2K 1.2K 14
kartik and naira , both are happily married. one day naira and manish get into an accident. naira lost her memories. how will kartik and the family w...
12.3K 733 28
Naira Singhania: A 25-year-old, she works as an interior designer. She's kind, independent, and a beautiful mother to a 9-month-old. She lives separa...