Five big shots kneel in front...

By secretyooo

25 years ago, Gu Yuan who had a terminal disease was found to possess one kind of kind rare powerful gene. In... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Author note
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82

Chapter 30

13.4K 524 111
By secretyooo

Zhuge Butler's efficiency was very high. He quickly packed up a room for Gu Yuan and she moved in smoothly.

After check-in, she took a shower and have a delicious dinner. Gu Yuan began to find her son to take care of.

When she found Nie Yu, he was swimming in the open-air swimming pool at the back.

As the sun sets, the afterglow of the setting sun sprinkles in this clear pool of water. The sparkling reflection of the bright red glow. The young man swims in the water like an elegant fish. It was beautiful as a painting.

Gu Yuan sat on the wicker chair, admiring her son Nie Yu figure leisurely and occasionally lowered her head to send a message to her son Qisen: "Son, mom will not go back in these few days. I will go back on Saturday." Touch the dog 's head jpg .

JQS: "Are you at school these days?"

Gu Yuan: "No, I plan to live in Nie Yu home these few days."

There was no response from the other side.

Gu Yuan raised her head and looked at the swimming pool.

Gu Yuan's son had swam to the edge of the pool and was about to come up. When he looked up, his neck line was slender and his short black hair fluttered with splashed of water, reflecting a colorful luster. Then he jumped vigorously and landed. The water tricked down. The chest tightly wrapped in the swim vest was narrow and sturdy and below were two impeccably long legs.

Such a son is really free spirit yet elegant and handsome.

Gu Yuan lowered her head and looked at the WeChat message. Qi Sen's finally answered the message but only said: "Ah."

Just one word, no extra words.

Gu Yuan leaned on her chin and began to wonder. Is Qi Sen's unhappy?

Thinking about it, she immediately reply him : "What's wrong, son? Mom will stayed here just for a few days and will go to you on Saturday and celebrate your birthday."

JSQ: "He recognized you?"

Gu Yuan: "Ohhhhh, anyway, he called me mom. As for whether he recognizes me or not, who knows? Anyway, he had teased me before and I still remembered it. I must take the opportunity to revenge and educate this naughty child!"

JSQ: "He really owes a lesson."

Gu Yuan: "Poof, wait for me to teach him!"

While chatting with Qi Sen's happily, Gu Yuan felt a shadow in front of her. She raised her head and Nie Yu in a bathing suit was standing next to her. He was hugging his arm and leaning against the ginkgo tree with a dog's tail grass in his mouth. He was looking at her lazily.

"Are you chatting with your son?" He asked casually but his tone was very disdainful.

"Yes." Gu Yuan put away her phone and looked at her son. She then shake her phone and said: "Nie Yu, come, add WeChat first."

"No." Nie Yu looked disgusted.

"Really?" Gu Yuan raised an eyebrow and smiled at her son.

Nie Yu looked at Gu Yuan suspiciously. Her smile was simple and innocent but with that look, suddenly he think that she had some conspiracy.

He pulled his wet short hair in stress. He gritted his teeth and said: "OK, I'll add you!"

Gu Yuan's conspiracy succeeded: "Hahaha, take your phone, hurry up."

After adding WeChat to each other, Gu Yuan quickly made a remark to Nie Yu number: Nie Yu's son.

After the remarks were made, she started to created the group. What should the group name be?

She thought about it and made a group name: Little Paradise for Genius Baby.

Nie Yu glanced at the group name and then at the people in the group. His face suddenly turned green: "What the hell are you doing?"

Gu Yuan: "Aren't the two of you brothers! Both of whom are my sons and of course we have to be in a group so that everyone can take care of each other."

Nie Yu was restless: "I don't want to take care of him!! Don't talk to me about Ji Qisen.I don't want to see Ji Qisen! "

Gu Yuan: "Why?"

Nie Yu: "I hate him whether he do, it doesn't matter, we're fine without each other!!"

His wet hair hung in the forehead and his narrowed eyes looked fierce and angry. Gu Yuan was a little scared: "... Well, then I should disband this group first."

Nie Yu felt helpless when he saw her like that.

Annoying, really annoying, why are you so upset?

He anxiously pulled his hair back again: "Yes, it has already been created. Don't disband it. If it was really disbanded, Ji Qisen will thought that I was afraid of him!"

Gu Yuan: "... then it will not be disband."

Gu Yuan glanced at Nie Yu secretly and sighed softly. Dropping her shoulders and said helplessly: "If you are annoyed by me and feel that I am obstructing your eyes, I can leave?"

Nie Yu suddenly froze and he looked at her unexpectedly.

Gu Yuan spread her hand: "I want to correct some of your bad habits but if you are so disgusted, why am I here, right? After all, you already grown up and not a child. You are rich and powerful. I can't control you anymore. If it doesn't work, I will go back to Qisen's to live there. If he doesn't want me, then I can only go to a cave. "

Nie Yu took a deep breath: "Did I tell you not to live here?"

Gu Yuan: "Eh?"

Nie Yu: "You're right, honoring parents should be done as a child. Since I called you mom, I should naturally support you and honor you. You can live here as long as you want, can you please? "

Gu Yuan nodded violently: "I will stay for a few days. "

Nie Yu frowned: "Even if you don't have a place to live, you wouldn't go to sleep on the street right? Isn't Ji Qisen gave you money?"

Gu Yuan sighed: "He give me some but it may not be enough to stay in the hotel. No way, I have to go to school and pay tuition. I have to save some money."

Nie Yu immediately felt unsatisfied: "Ji Qisen is too stingy. I will give you a black gold card, you can use it at will, unlimited amount."

Gu Yuan: "Really?"

Nie Yu: "Why am I lying to you?"

Is he that stingy person? He must be more generous than that of Ji Qisen, who is stingy.

After getting the unlimited black gold card, Gu Yuan burst into a big smile and tilted her head to looked at her son: "My son is really filial, I am so moved."

Nie Yu looked at Gu Yuan defensively: "Why are you smiling like that?"

Gu Yuan smiled smugly and raised her eyebrows: "Actually, Nie Yu son is quite kind and he is also a good and respectful child."

As for that kind of promiscuous girlfriends, It's a small problem and you can slowly correct it.

Nie Yu remembered just now and suddenly realized. He was tricked. His face was black for a moment: "You deliberately pretend to be pitiful!"

Gu Yuan: "Anyway, you promised. The black gold card has been sent to me and our mother and son's feelings have further developed."

With that, she silently put the black gold card into her little pocket.

Nie Yu: "!!!"

Fakes are all fakes!

Never believe her pitiful look again!

Gu Yuan: "Come on, son. Sit down first and we mother and son will talk about the matter of making a girlfriend first. "

Nie Yu squinted at her with a reluctant look: "What are you talking about?"

Speaking of the business, Gu Yuan suddenly became serious. She coughed and said: "You are already twenty-three years old. I shouldn't control who your girlfriend is but I heard that you already changed nineteen girlfriends. Do you think this is appropriate? You play the world by keep changing your girlfriend. What if you meet the girl you really love later and the other party can't accept it? Do you think you are fair to others? In case someone really loves you, you are a damaging that girl, right? "

Nie Yu was someone who do whatever he wants. His dads can't control him, why should she control it!

Gu Yuan added: "And last time, did I provoke you? You even want to tease me. Did you date your nineteen girlfriends like this? Do you think this is right?"

Gu Yuan took a sip of water and moistened her throat and continued: "I am your mom, you have done something wrong and I can forgive you but others, they will hate you and think you are not a good person. You will inherit your father's inheritance in the future and you will lose your reputation as a swinger. Do you think this will be good for your future? "

Nie Yu had a headache and he regretted it for the thousandth and ten thousand times. At that time, which part of his head was the wrong one to tease her? ? ?

She had a clear face and she was not so simple. Why didn't he see it before?

Gu Yuan added: "As for the relationship between you and Qi Sen, it is supposed to be your freedom. You hate him and don't like him. That's okay. As a mother, I have no right to ask you to like Ji Qisen. But for you to hate him, do you think it's appropriate to target him like this? You deliberately spread pictures of me and Qisen on the Internet, which made netizens misunderstand. When Qisen refuted the rumors, you ridiculed and misled netizens again to misunderstood the relationship between me and Qisen. Do you think this is appropriate? "

Hearing these words, Nie Yu hardly wanted to live.

He thought of the comments he posted on Weibo. Thinking of it and he just wanted to slap himself.

He thought that time Ji Qisen had gone mad and even made such a big lie. Now it turns out that he was wrong. He is confused about the situation! It was him who did not understand the situation!

Gu Yuan looked at such a big son who was ashamed and shameless but it is also a bit unbearable: "Our ideological education is done for today, continue tomorrow."

Continue tomorrow? ?

Nie Yu almost choked on his mouth. He gave Gu Yuan a hard look: "Good night."

Gu Yuan showed a big smile: "Good night, son, remember to think about what I said."

When Nie Yu heard this, she turned around and walked away. It's almost the same as escape.

The girl-like delicate face, clear childish eyes, the same words as the instructor, oh my god, what a devil mother! !

Zhuge butler who was waiting outside looked at this scene and listened to these words. He was almost to the point of doubting life.

Who is this woman and why is she call his young master son?

Why is it possible to crack a bunch of Daoist principles to educate his young master and his young master is not annoyed at all?

But he was familiar with his young master and knew how many hair strands he had.

Young Master was rebellious and unruly since he was a child so he was beaten by his father a lot. It is impossible for him to listen honestly.

Not to mention outsiders, even if his father tells the young master this general principle, the young master will sneered and didn't listen at all.

As a result, now, a young girl, after talking for a few minutes, didn't the young master listen obediently?

Don't look at the young man's seemingly disdainful and disgusting appearance, but in fact ... he knows the young master better.

If he is really disgusted, let this girl roll or he rolls himself. How could he stand there honestly and continue listening? So if the young master said no, he actually was looking forward to it.

So, who is this woman, can she really control the young master?

Zhuge butler picked up the phone stiffly, shaking his hand, and excitedly wanted to send a message to his family.

No, he has to report to Master.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.6M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...