Instagram AU drabbles

By daisugatrashsteff

Random stuff! Headcannons and extra stories (like dates & stuff). Charaters are assumed to be of age in any... More

hey pal
deleted content
what if?
extra: speechless
extra: "in the shadow of the valley"
what if part II
hotel nsfw

top suga, all in one go

894 21 25
By daisugatrashsteff

suga was playing on his phone in his living room when finally he heard the front door open. he quickly walked over, pecking daichi on the lips, "nine hundred eighty seven. welcome home babe."

"oh, i kind of forgot you were counting."

"you did? that's a shame because we're gonna finish this. tonight."

daichi sucked in a breath.

"i mean, sakura, mom and dad are all out of the house anyway..." suga kissed daichi again. "nine hundred eighty eight."

"did you make dinner? something smells good," daichi rambled, attempting to change the subject.

"let me heat it back up."

they ate, small meaningless conversations filling the air between them. finishing up, suga grabbed both their empty plates and washed them.

daichi leaned into the counter behind suga, and he said, "i love you."

suga turned around and smirked. "not too hard to tell with those pants," suga replied with a wink, glancing at daichi's crotch.

setting the dishes on the rack to dry, he wiped his hands, then grabbed daichi's arm and pulled him to their room.

straddling daichi's hips, suga pressed their lips together over and over again. numbers left his mouth in between each one.

"nine hundred ninety five," he said, in between kisses, the taste of daichi's mouth fresh on his lips. "nine hundred ninety six." his soft finger tips moved across daichi's clothed chest.

daichi felt the heat build in his crotch, knowing what would come next, yet he said nothing. he was a little terrified, and his stomach did a few flips. after all, he did say his boyfriend could do whatever he wanted with his body as a bottom if he gave him one thousand kisses and a blowjob.

he thought it was a crazy request, and he thought suga would never follow through. however, suga was dead set on completing it ever since he had let the words out of his mouth. he counted almost every kiss they had, from simple quick pecks, to the sloppy make out sessions that left them both breathless and desperate for more.

"nine hundred ninety seven." suga's voice became low, one of the signs daichi had been able to pick up since they started getting more serious with their relationship. suga wanted it, and he wanted it bad.

daichi tangled his fingers in suga's hair, pulling him down onto his lips again. some of the fear left, replaced with some of his own horniness. impatience. that's how he would describe the feeling that burned in his chest. when they pulled apart, he looked down to his groin. suga sat right on it. "nine hundred ninety eight."

he groaned, wanting to just get on with it. suga giggled, then grinded down on daichi's already hard dick, turning him on even more. he drifted his hands to suga's behind, and squeezed it as he let him dry hump his body.

"you have a really fat ass," daichi said with a chuckle.

suga smirked mischievously, "is that why when you're topping, you like hitting from the back so much? you smack it a lot too."

"it's a nice ass! do you expect me to just ignore it?"

suga pecked daichi, "nine hundred ninety nine."

"last one, don't wimp out on me or i won't let you count it."

suga smiled, pressing his lips down to daichi's, slipping his left arm under his head. his right went down daichi's shorts, handling daichi's dick. heat rose in their chests, their faces becoming flushed.

electricity shot through suga's fingers as he played with daichi's hair. he licked daichi's bottom lip, and daichi parted his lips in a pant, eagerly awaiting whatever suga felt like doing to him.

poking his tongue around, suga rubbed daichi, quickly realizing that he was already rock hard. he pulled his hand from his boyfriend's pants, and daichi responded with a whine. suga swiftly shut him up by sucking lightly on the corner of his lips.

he pulled away and whispered out a husky "one thousand."

daichi gulped, "i- i'm still missing something."

"awwwe is the captain getting shy?"

"don't talk to me like that," daichi challenged.

he immediately regretted it, the feeling of a rough smack coming down onto his thigh. suga pushed him on the bed by the neck, leaning in close enough to feel his breath hot against his skin. "don't forget i'm the one i'm charge, sweetie. you don't get to command me around tonight. i'm tired of being your fuck doll. i don't wanna be your bitch all the time. you're the bottom here, baby. tonight, you're my little fuck doll. you're my bottom. you're my bitch, got it?"

daichi gulped and nodded, leaving suga with a satisfied look. he sat back up, and he practically ripped off daichi's pants and underwear.

without another word, suga's mouth was sucking on the tip of daichi's manhood. daichi let out a grunt and then a moan making suga stop.

"you're too loud." suga stood and looked through his closet for a second before coming back with a few strips of fabric and a belt.

"tell me if it's too much." with that, suga tied daichi's hands over his head with the belt. he decided that was enough for now, and he set the fabrics to the side for later.

he continued where he left off, circling his tongue around daichi's dick. suga took more of daichi in his mouth, and daichi softly moaned earning a "i haven't even started" glare from suga.

while his hands wondered elsewhere, suga moved his head up and down. he had an amazing gag reflex, or maybe he didn't have one at all, not choking even once as he took more and more of daichi in.

he felt his own cock twitch in anticipation. he stopped sucking off daichi long enough to say, "i wanna fuck you so bad." his voice was hoarse and needy. he immediately went back to work, bobbing his head faster.

daichi felt his stomach start to knot up. he watched suga suck on him, only for suga to meet his eyes. fuck, that's hot, daichi thought. he gripped the sheet and moaned, feeling himself getting closer and closer to climax.

"koshi~"

daichi came in suga's mouth, and suga swallowed, smirking and licking his lips.

"you're paid off now, slut," suga said, emphasizing the insult.

daichi panted with wide eyes.

"your my whore, huh? i bet you like it when i call you names."

"oh koshi," daichi breathed out.

suga chuckled and smacked daichi's thigh again. daichi groaned. "do you like that? getting smacked for the bitch you are?"

"koshi~"

he hiked daichi's legs over his shoulders and flicked his tongue at daichi's asshole. daichi whimpered underneath him, his breathing slow and ragged. suga set him down, shoving his fingers into daichi's mouth. daichi sucked on them, and he removed them, roughly sticking them into daichi's ass.

"ko-mhphf," daichi started to yell, but was cut off when suga crashed their lips together, the rest of his sentence turning into a moan.

he could taste his own cum in suga's mouth. he could feel suga's fingers in him. while he wasn't unfamiliar to being a bottom, suga was normally a soft top with him. he never rushed into things, so this was new. daichi was a little scared to admit that he liked it.

suga pulled his fingers out and ordered, "on your knees."

daichi complied, flipping over, getting on his hands and knees. suga hopped off the bed, grabbing lube from the night stand. he heard an unzipping and then suga's pants hitting the floor followed by his shirt. he thought suga was done but then he felt a cloth go into his mouth and tied at the back of his head. suga came to face him, a dirty smile pulling at the corner of his lips.

"you look really good gagged up like that."

"mhhmph"

suga giggled and undid the belt around daichi's wrists. it left a red mark.

he got back onto the bed and lubed himself up. he brought his hand down on daichi's ass, daichi letting out a muffled moan.

he lined himself up. "ready?"

"mhhmm-mHHHHM!"

suga slid in slowly, and daichi moaned into the cloth. "fuck, you're so tight daichi." suga groaned, thrusting into him.

daichi whimpered, the feeling of suga filling him up familiar, but distant. it hurt, but it felt good too. he sighed, letting the pain go away with each thrust.

suga started to go faster, bit by bit. he groaned and held tighter onto daichi's hips. "mmmhmm~ you slut"

daichi got onto his elbows, giving suga a better angle. leaning forward, suga grabbed daichi's shoulders, speeding up even further. the smack of skin against skin echoed through the room, along with daichi's muffled moans. it took suga every bone in his body not to give in to the primal instincts he felt nagging on him to fuck daichi raw.

he huffed, happy to be on top again.

he was getting too cocky.

happy to be in change.

i guess i just needed to show him his place.

he loved seeing daichi shake underneath him. he slid down and grabbed daichi's hands. suga kisses his shoulders, then the side of his face. he gently pulled the gag off, daichi releasing a loud primitive growl. suga whispered in daichi's ear, "i wonder how much i can push you until you break." suga thrusted, harder, faster, deeper into daichi.

daichi moaned, "koshi~ ah fuck!"

"what'll send you off the edge, i wonder?"

he fucked daichi fast, and daichi cried out, "yes koshi~ fuck! i'm close."

"you're loud, that's what you are."

he pulled the gag back over daichi's mouth, and he pounded into him until daichi came. suga then laughed, shoving daichi's face down into the covers. he panted, his breath growing short and pulled out.

grabbing the belt, he bounded daichi's wrists once more, and then tied another cloth over daichi's eyes. suga flipped daichi over, grabbed daichi by the thighs and, without warning, reentered.

"daichi, you look so hot all tied up. god, you are so handsome."

daichi bit down on the cloth. it felt phenomenal. oh, why hadn't they done this sooner? he loved to be at suga's mercy, having no choice but to bend at suga's every will and demand. he had to admit, it felt good to be dominated. to have his ass handed to him. he loved it.

suga was rougher, showing daichi no mercy. he let his instincts take the lead, his groans feral. he felt suga kiss his calves and the underside of his knee, still thrusting.

daichi wanted nothing more than to see suga's face. he bet he was sweating. probably flushed and all red too.

he let out a pleased moan, the muffle suffocating it and muting it.

suga groaned out, "oh god daichi, i'm almost there." he slapped daichi's thigh, harshly and daichi came on himself. "oh baby, you're a fucking mess," suga laughed breathlessly, pulling out and finishing himself off, coming on daichi's stomach. he grabbed a towel from off the top of his nightstand and wiped him off.

he removed the belt binding his hands, then the gag, and finally the blindfold, setting them all to the side.

"m-more," daichi stuttered.

suga raised his eyebrow, "sorry, bitch, but you aren't really in the position to be making demands."

"please koshi."

"that's more like it. beg."

"please koshi please."

"what was that?"

"koshi please, i want more," daichi pleaded.

"tell me exactly what you want, slut."

"please koshi, i wanna feel you in me again. god, please, please, please!"

suga smacked daichi's ass again. "sit up and listen to me."

daichi eagerly complied. he watched as suga laid down on the bed and pulled out a condom.

"put it on me."

daichi opened the packaging with his teeth, slipped on the condom over suga, and threw the wrapper to the side.

"ride me, slut."

daichi smiled and hovered over suga. he started to slowly lower himself down on suga's dick, but suga wasn't having any of that shit.

he grabbed daichi's hips and pulled him down, thrusting up simultaneously. daichi moaned loudly.

suga grabbed daichi by the face and narrowed his eyes. "i want it fast, whore. you know how i like it so don't try to tease me. i'll make sure you can't walk tomorrow if you fucking tease me."

daichi gulped, starting to bounce up and down on suga. suga threw his head back, pleased. he let his hands wander along daichi's body, tracking his abs and v line. his hands grazed his sculpted thighs.

daichi's moans were music to suga's ears. he started meeting daichi in the middle, the smacking of their skin increasing in volume.

"koshi~ fuck!"

"bad word!" suga slapped daichi's thigh again, scolding, "do i have to gag back on you? oh but i'd bet you'd like that because you're a dirty little slut."

"mmmmhm, oh god koshi~"

"cum, baby. i know you want to."

he did as he was told, cumming all over the two of them.

suga clicked his tongue, "you made a mess again. lap it up."

hesitantly, daichi licked his own cum off suga's body. suga smiled with a glint in his eyes.

"i didn't get to finish," he pouted, then laughed. "get off the bed and on your knees."

daichi nodded and did as he was asked.

"open wide, slut," suga smirked.

opening his mouth, daichi felt suga tug at his hair. before he knew it, suga's dick was down his throat. he choked a bit and suga continued to thrust into his mouth.

suga let a giggle pass his lips as he face fucked daichi, the masochist in him enjoying as daichi struggled to deep throat him. he watched, smiling, as tears pricked the corners of daichi's eyes.

he groaned out, "oh my god, daichi~" suga came in daichi's throat. he pulled out of his mouth and closed it. "swallow."

suga watched daichi's adam's apple bop in his throat.

"you're a good little whore, aren't you?"

daichi rubbed his eyes and flashed a grin.

they flopped down, tired.

"we should do that more often."

it came from daichi.

suga was a little taken aback but agreed. "i told you you'd like it."

daichi chuckled and got up to grab himself and suga a pair of pants. he slipped them over himself, and suga followed. daichi got back into bed and snuggled suga into himself. he pulled the covers over themselves and tangled their legs, looking forward to spending the rest of his life with this wonderful man.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

423K 14.1K 49
[[COMPLETED]] (L/n) (Y/n), a third year from Aoba Johsai is also the manager for the Boys' Volleyball Club. Join her in their wacky and stupid advent...
227K 6.8K 26
βπ†πŽπƒ, π˜πŽπ”'𝐑𝐄 π’πŽ π…π”π‚πŠπˆππ† ππ‘π„π“π“π˜ 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 π˜πŽπ” π‚π‘π˜.❞ β•°β”ˆβ”€βž€ π™žπ™£ π™¬π™π™žπ™˜π™ π˜Όπ™ π™–π™–π™¨π™π™ž 𝙨π™ͺπ™œπ™œπ™šπ™¨π™©π™¨ π™¨π™€π™’π™šπ™©π™π™žπ™£οΏ½...
2.7K 213 78
Hey, I'm Kuroo Tetsurou! I'm a third year at Nekoma High, and the Captain of the Nekoma Volleyball Club. I post a fair amount nowadays, but don't exp...
37.3K 330 33
π‘‡π‘†π‘ˆπΎπΌπ‘†π»πΌπ‘€π΄ 𝑋 𝐹𝐸𝑀 | 𝑅𝐸𝐴𝐷𝐸𝑅 ↳ "π‘Œπ‘‚π‘ˆ'𝑅𝐸 πΉπ‘ˆπΆπΎπΌπ‘πΊ 𝑀𝐼𝑁𝐸, π‘Œπ΄ πΎπ‘π‘‚π‘Š 𝑇𝐻𝐴𝑇? π‘Œπ‘‚π‘ˆ 𝐢𝐴𝑁 𝐡𝐸 𝐴𝑁 𝐼𝐷𝐼𝑂𝑇 𝑆...