Love in War Sokka x Reader AT...

By 12Vivy14

(Y/N) a master Chi blocker, weapons artist and Aang's best friend/ big sister figure. After just arriving ba... More

A lil bit about yo self!
Chapter 1 ( The kids in the iceberg)
Chapter 2
Im Sorry!!! Also,Youtube Channel!!!!!!οΏΌ
Chapter 3

Nani?!?!!

3.8K 72 15
By 12Vivy14

Nani!!!!!!!??!? Omg, omg, Oh,m,my,gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you all so much!!!!!!!!!!!! Like what!!! How did I get all of this?? Y'all don't even know how much this means to me rn I'm mentally SOBBING like this is huge and I'm now starting to work on the next chapter but with all that's happening I'm a little stressed and, once again thank you for all of you votes and comments know that all that nice words that you guys write puts a smile on my face, so just a little warning I might take a while with posting the next chapter. I Fuckin LOVE you guys so much and I couldn't have been here without you guys so once again thank you!!

Stay safe, stay happy and stay awesome!!!
I love you beautiful people so much! Until we meet again! Bye!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

603K 49.7K 24
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
294K 34.1K 85
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. πŸ”₯❀️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
507K 1.5K 11
Fun wlw sex. Different kinks and stuff, all about trying things. May even include potential plot lines and will definitely include some form after ca...
712K 43.6K 38
She was going to marry with her love but just right before getting married(very end moment)she had no other choice and had to marry his childhood acq...