Swooped | ✓

By sareyen

[BxB] Life was pretty average for Culver Fleet, an 18-year-old certified couch potato slash pothead. He has s... More

Prologue: Sitting Duck
Chapter 1: Lovely Weather for Ducks
Chapter 2: Cold Turkey
Chapter 3: A Rare Bird
Chapter 4: Proud as a Peacock
Chapter 5: Fly Like a Bird
Chapter 6: A Cock-and-Bull Story
Chapter 7: When One's Goose is Cooked
Chapter 8: Talk Turkey
Chapter 9: Crazy as a Loon
Chapter 10: As Scarce As Hen's Teeth
Chapter 11: A Few Ruffled Feathers
Chapter 12: Birds of a Feather Stick Together
Chapter 13: To Spread Your Wings
Chapter 14: Night Owls
Chapter 15: Chicken-Livered
Chapter 16: To Get Your Ducks In a Row
Chapter 17: A Pair of Lovebirds
Chapter 18: Like a Duck to Water
Chapter 19: A Sibling Under Your Wing
Chapter 20: Ugly Duckling, Not
Chapter 21: Cock of the Walk
Chapter 22: Sharing the Nest
Chapter 23: Running Around Like a Headless Chook
Chapter 24: To Rule the Roost
Chapter 25: A Little Birdy Told Me
Chapter 26: A Songbird Comes
Chapter 27: Mama Bird
Chapter 28: To Eat Like a Bird
Chapter 29: A Caged Bird
Chapter 30: Chicken Feed
Chapter 31: The Egg Before the Chicken
Chapter 32: The Chicken Before the Egg
Chapter 33: A Sling for a Wing
Chapter 34: When Doves Cry
Chapter 35: The Ones I'd Swoop For
Chapter 36: A Feather in One's Cap
Chapter 37: Early Bird Special
Chapter 38: The Birds and the Bees
Chapter 39: Lyrebirds, Liarbirds
Chapter 40: Neither Fish Nor Fowl
Chapter 41: Pecking Order
Chapter 43: Gone Goose
Chapter 44: A Wild Goose Chase
Chapter 45: For Our Birds
Chapter 46: An Albatross Around the Neck
Chapter 47: Two Birds, One Stone
Chapter 48: The Cats that Swallowed the Canary
Chapter 49: Flying the Coop
Chapter 50: Dead as a Dodo
Chapter 51: Sauce for the Goose is Sauce for the Gander
Epilogue: Swan Song
Mein Täubchen 1: Milo's POV
Mein Täubchen 2: Milo's POV

Chapter 42: That Isn't Bird Poo On Your Car

9.9K 484 222
By sareyen

A/N: Sex. Again.

"You know what, instead of a new phone, I think I should just buy you a new car for your birthday," I huffed, the music cutting off for the third time on the drive back to my place after finishing off our dinner. Milo didn't answer, eyes trained on the road, until he suddenly spoke.

"I think I'd like to try it the other way tonight." 

He nudged the brake of his car, stopping right on the line at a red light. I hummed questioningly, fiddling with the fraying auxiliary cord that only worked at a certain angle, mentally cursing that Milo's car didn't have bluetooth.

"Hm? What did you say?" I asked, focused on getting the angle of the cord right, exclaiming in victory when music began playing from the speakers. Finally turning to look at Milo, I was surprised to see him staring at the Toyota logo in the middle of his steering wheel with a concerning amount of focus. "...Milo?"

"I'd like to try it. The other way," Milo reiterated, slightly annoyed that he had to repeat himself, hand gripping the steering wheel tightly. 

"It?" I asked, blinking. He can't mean...

"I'd like to top you," Milo said, shooting me a quick glare as his phone slipped from my hands, jerking out from the dodgy auxiliary cord and clattering onto the floor of the car, music cutting off and suspending us in silence.

"Well, don't just drop that!" I yelled in retort, Milo rolling his eyes and muttering for me to 'not drop his damn phone then', turning back to the road when the light turned green. Fumbling around for his phone and finding that it had skidded under the seat slightly, I cursed at myself for not thinking this through thoroughly.

I really wanted to bottom for Milo. Really really wanted to. Not that topping him wasn't great, because it was amazing - everything with Milo was amazing - but the mental image of him fucking me from behind while tugging my hair had been a fan favourite in my wank bank. A close runner up was the fantasy of riding him until I passed out. Reaching an orgasm when under time pressure was embarrassingly easy when I fantasised about both.

But, I had just eaten double what Milo had, and if he stuck his massive dick in my tonight we'd probably be in for a shit storm. Figuratively and literally.

"No," I groused, sitting back up and shoving Milo's phone into the cup holder in the centre console, slumping down into Milo's jacket I had borrowed indefinitely. 

"No?" Milo whispered, flinching. 

"No! No, not no, but... Ugh, not that no! I mean, no, this sucks because I really want you to fuck me, preferably in the backseat of your bluetooth-less car, but I literally just ate enough for two people plus a pregnant lady and I'll probably shit the moment you stick your huge dick in! And, oh God, I just drank a large Coke as well. You really don't wanna come near me, I'm like a nuclear bomb, baby," I said loudly, hand gesticulating, emulating an explosion of shit, pointing to the splotches of white and brown actual bird shit on Milo's windshield.

"Really?" Milo asked, apprehensive, but a little relieved that I hadn't said no because I didn't want him to top me, which was a ludicrous idea considering I hadn't been shy about how I thoroughly enjoyed being on the receiving end of anal sex.

"Really to wanting you to top me, or really to the very big chance of me shitting in your back seat?" I asked, Milo shrugging. "Well, yes, really to both."

Milo was silent for a moment longer, chewing his bottom lip before turning into my street. He cruised down until my large estate, punching in the entrance code with practised finesse, before driving in. Milo parked in front of the door to my packed garage, turning off the car and twisting to face me seriously.

"You've topped me after I had recently eaten before," Milo said, unbuckling his seatbelt and awkwardly climbing over the centre console to place himself on my lap. I choked on my breath  when he straddled me, the two of us cramped in the small space of the passenger side of his car, Milo having to plaster himself to my chest and crane his head down. I groaned when Milo slid his hands across my shoulders, tickling my neck. My hands instinctively grabbed onto his hips, thumbing the fabric of his dark dress shirt.

"I don't care if you shit, I care if I shit. And you didn't even shit anyway, you and your stupid iron digestive tract. Seriously. You have bowels of steel. I can't relate," I said, Milo snorting, teasingly bumping his nose against mine before kissing my chin, moving down to mouth at the column of my throat. I bit back a moan as Milo sucked and nibbled, his hands beginning to wander down my torso, flicking open the buttons of my shirt. 

"Well, I also don't care if you shit, C. Shit happens," Milo said, and I pinched his sides at his terrible pun.

"Shit isn't happening today, though, because you, sir, are not getting anywhere near my ass tonight," I said stubbornly, trying to hold onto my conviction as Milo popped open the last of my buttons, fingers splayed across my abdomen and pushing my shirt and overlying jacket to the side. I shivered at his touch from a mixture of pleasure and the coldness of his hands. "Fuck, this sucks."

"It doesn't have to suck, if you let me-"

"No, Milo," I said, turning my head when Milo leaned down to kiss me. I felt guilt spike up my stomach, Milo's hands freezing as they rubbed at my skin. My boyfriend pulled back, looking like a kicked puppy, unsure and worried, eyes darting everywhere but at mine. 

"Sorry, no, I didn't mean that. Well, I did, but..." I said, taking my hands off Milo's waist to cup his face, nudging it to look at me. Milo looked glum, but the tension seeped out of him when I kissed him, slow and deep. Our mouths parted with a light smack, and I sighed heavily, pressing my head into the centre of Milo's chest. "Will you be annoyed if I do the 'it's not you, it's me' schtick?"

"No, as long as it's not in the context of breaking up with me?" Milo said, hands resuming their gentle caress of my stomach and torso. I laughed against Milo's chest, before tilting my head up to look at the boy I loved so much.

"Of course not, idiot. It's just...  I don't want your first time, uh, topping me to be... a shit show. Literally," I said, Milo rolling his eyes at my terrible choice of words, pun most definitely intended. 

"I'm serious when I say I honestly don't care, C. But I can wait, if you want," Milo said, looking at me, dark eyes clear and honest. I smiled at Milo's openness, how he held no trepidation in revealing the deepest and most private parts of himself to me, in body and soul. There was a strength in his willingness to be vulnerable, and I realised that he had placed as much of himself in my hands as I had given back into his.

"Rain check?" I asked meekly, Milo nodding. We met halfway in a heated kiss, my hands falling back to tug Milo closed to me by his waist, his hands now hot as they traversed my chest and found purchase under my shirt at my shoulders. Pulling his hips towards me produced a brief moment of friction against Milo's cock, which rubbed against my thigh. I preened at the surprised gasp Milo let out against my tongue, my boyfriend's pupils widening with lust and a hint of frustration.

"So, no first date sex?" Milo asked, and I tingled at the tone of disappointment in his voice, though he tried to keep his face impassive.

"I never said no to first date sex," I clarified, smirking suggestively as I allowed my hands to meander downwards, squeezing the curve of Milo's pert buttocks. "Just no to having your cock inside me."

"Oh, okay. Thank God," Milo said, ducking his head down again eagerly to seal my mouth over in a wanting kiss, his tongue thrusting itself into my mouth. We kissed, sloppy and frantic, Milo moaning as I gripped his ass harder, his hips bucking forwards in response. 

Pulling back for a breath, my chest bumping against Milo's as we breathed heavily, I gave my boyfriend a crooked smile.

"But don't go thinking that I'm easy or anything. I don't make a habit of putting out on the first date, but I guess I can make an exception for you," I teased, Milo chuckling, letting his forehead lean forwards to touch mine.

"I didn't even pay for dinner, but you're still putting out," Milo reminded me, now sporting a small smirk of his own as he playfully nipped at my lips. "I must be pretty special, huh?"

"Oh no. I've tainted you. Where did my awkward, shy boyfriend go and who the hell is this asshole with an ego the size of his dick?" I lamented, Milo just snorting and shutting me up effectively by kissing me again, at least for a minute. 

The air was thick with arousal, and despite the cold temperatures the confines of Milo's car had become humid. Our combined body heat and laboured, eager panting cast a sheen of condensation on the windows. 

All of this talk about sex, our hands on each other and our tongues tangling slickly had made both of our dicks begin to strain our trousers, Milo's bulge particularly evident as it pressed against my thigh. Mine was starting to feel uncomfortably claustrophobic curled up in my briefs, and I could feel the fabric becoming sticky with my pre-cum. I would wager a guess that Milo was the same.

Milo shuddered when I dropped my mouth to suck at his neck like he had done to me earlier, though I spent a lot of time marking him. I could feel Milo's moan rumble up his throat, his head lolling to the side. One of his hands braced itself on the cool window, fingers dragging a clear streak down its smooth surface.

I smiled against his skin, now in the process of rucking up his shirt to smooth my hands over the curved planes of his back. I didn't spend too much time there, wanting to be touching other parts of him, and moving to do just that.

"C," Milo exhaled raggedly, swallowing. 

"Mm," I murmured, fiddling with Milo's belt, the sound of the clinking metal loud over our breaths. I hastily unbuttoned Milo's trousers, Milo cursing when he bumped his head on the roof of his car in a bid to lift himself up to allow me to slide his pants down, not managing to do so. 

"It's so fucking cramped."

"Stop complaining," I laughed, Milo's grumbles cut short when I deftly slipped my hand down his pants and briefs, going straight for his cock. Gripping his base and marvelling at the drawn-out moan my touch elicited, I pulled my boyfriend's cock free from his pants, just pushing the fabric aside instead of crumpling his pants down. 

"Oh God. Okay," Milo shuddered out, licking his lips as I began to pump up and down his length, which swelled to full hardness against my palm. Milo closed his eyes, focusing on nothing but the feeling of his cock in my hands for a few slow, tantalising strokes, before opening his eyes again and moving to unclasp my own belt.

"Fuck, yes. Touch me," I groaned, head dropping back against the headrest when Milo's hand wrapped around my own dick, thumb brushing over my dribbling slit. 

Milo and I locked eyes as we jerked each other off, hands picking up in pace as we moaned in tandem. Every now and then, Milo would let out a noise that was nestled somewhere between a gasp and a curse, eyes closing tightly and hand squeezing my shoulder. As our hands frantically slipped up and down each other's dicks, it had started raining lightly, percussion beating down in time with the slick noises of our dripping cocks and shaking hands.

"Mm, it's raining, baby. We should... ngh... hurry, before it gets, oh fuck, worse," I breathed out, Milo giving my cock an extra hard squeeze, silencing me.

"How can you... Gott... comment on the weather right now?" Milo gritted out, his hand movements becoming jerky as he teetered on the brink of his climax. I laughed at Milo's words, tugging him down for a messy kiss that was all tongue and need. 

Milo's fingers dug into my shoulder when he came over my hand, his other hand slamming against the window and leaving a jagged hand print against the fogged glass. I came a few sharp tugs of my cock afterwards, my body jolting as I bucked up into Milo's hand. My cum spurted over Milo's hand, my pants, a little likely landing on his fabric seats. 

"Oops, we made a mess in your car," I said, smiling smugly as Milo rolled his eyes. With his clean hand, he leaned over to grab some tissues from his back seat, handing me a few before cleaning himself off. 

"We have to christen the back seat some time as well," I said, winking. Milo just gave me a hard look, but didn't say no, which made me tease him about how we should just stay in the car until the rain let up, even though my house was only a few steps away.

We made out for a little while longer, until we began to hear thunder, the rain getting much worse. Even though we were soaked to the bone when we stumbled back inside my house and left a trail of wet clothes from the door all the way to my upstairs bedroom, shivering in our briefs by the end of it, I was sated with the blissful feeling of a date well done.

***

I never usually woke up before Milo, or woke up this early at all for that matter. It was just past eight in the morning, but my room was dark apart from a slither of sunlight drifting through a cap in my curtains. Strangely enough, I didn't feel tired as I carefully rolled myself out of Milo's embrace, though it took all of my willpower not to just sink back into his warmth and decide to never leave. 

Milo didn't awaken when I extracted myself from the bed, just murmuring something that sounded German under his breath, flopping over and invading the space I had recently occupied. I indulged myself to stare at my boyfriend for a moment, peacefully asleep and occasionally loosing a contented snuffle.

Absolutely adorable.

I was tempted to press a kiss to Milo's forehead, but he was a lighter sleeper than I was and would probably wake up with anything tickling his face, so I refrained from doing so. If he woke up now, I wouldn't have time to prepare, after all.

I quietly made my way out of my room to one of the guest bathrooms, deciding that the ensuite one would be too noisy. I made sure to hold my wings to myself tightly, careful not to knock anything down in the dark and create a crashing noise that would stir Milo.

My cock was slightly hard with morning wood, and though it wasn't originally like that because I was aroused, that changed quickly when I began to think about what I was planning to do before Milo woke up, and after he did. My cock had only stiffened further when I made it to the bathroom, but I ignored it as I quickly brushed my teeth before anything else, rinsing with a copious amount of mouthwash. 

After we had made it back to my room last night, we had stripped to our briefs and did nothing more than tangle ourselves together in my bed, making out before getting ready for bed. In that vain, I had left all of my preparation to this morning, and I was glad that I had naturally woken up early.

As hot as anal sex was, not every part of it was glamourous. Sure, the girls and the guys in porn made it look like everything was easy, but I had read enough porn star interviews on what they do before filming anal scenes to know that they don't just wake up with a clean ass without any effort on their part. If anything, the routine of some of these actors was impressive and awe-inspiring, and totally time consuming.

I was nowhere near as fastidious with my pre-anal routine, but I did want to take care. I knew that Milo didn't care if things got a little messy - he was as level-headed and understanding as they came, and though he lacked practical experience, I knew his keen mind had read up on all things relating to anal sex, and that honestly made me love him even more than before, even if it was awfully geeky of him. While our emotional relationship was well-traversed and second nature by now, our sexual relationship was still relatively new. 

I knew that Milo's scrupulous attention to the details would temper as we grew more accustomed to each other in this way, but I would continue to find it endearing while it lasted.

I had to at least make an effort too, though. It didn't really feel fair if I didn't go out of my way a little to make things go smoothly and cleanly, even though life was definitely not like porn. I couldn't properly prepare myself if we spontaneously fucked, and at those times the two of us were too keyed up to think about the little things, but it didn't hurt to make an effort when I could.

So, while Milo slept, I shat, and rinsed my ass out thoroughly in the shower. I fingered myself lightly with the help of some lube, quietly moaning as my morning wood turned into a full blow erection which I forced myself not to touch. I only loosened myself up with two fingers, and not completely, wanting Milo's fingers there to completely stretch me out more than my own. 

When I was ready and dried off, it was almost nine, and I quietly crept back into my bedroom, not bothering to put my brief back on and leaving them in the laundry basket. The room was still dark, and Milo had shifted onto his back now, chest rising and falling comfortably. 

Light sleeper that he was, it was far enough into the morning that Milo did stir when I approached the bed, climbing onto it carefully. I slid under the blankets that Milo had bunched around him in my absence, licking my lips as I carefully lay myself between his slightly parted legs. 

Still just in the throes of sleep, Milo wriggled at the slightly tickle my breath cast across the skin of his strong thighs. I chuckled to myself when I caught sight of his own case of morning wood, ghosting my hands over the bulge in his underwear in my little cocoon under the blanket.

 Milo groaned and twitched when I tugged his half-hard cock free from his briefs, immediately swallowing it down. Milo moaned at the wet heat surrounding his slightly soft cock, instinctively bucking before he froze. Suddenly, the blanket covering Milo's legs, and me nestled between them, was thrown off, revealing Milo half sitting up with a shocked expression on his face.

"What the fuck?" Milo stammered, eyes bulging as they stared at me, half in wonder if he was still dreaming or if I really was there between his legs with his morning hard-on sliding in and out of my mouth.

"Gwoo moorrng," I slurred, words almost indecipherable around the fullness of my mouth. 

"What the fuck?" Milo said again, his cock wrenched from my mouth as he sat up in a flurry. I licked my lips, shooting Milo a devilish smile, wiping a little slither of drool from the corner of my smile with my thumb.

"Morning, baby," I chirped more coherently, Milo just staring at me like I was a figment of his imagination. His eyes quickly dropped from my face, down to my cock on display, realising very quickly that I was completely naked and he was very close to joining me in that respect. 

"What the hell are you doing at nine in the morning?" Milo said incredulously, though he didn't object when I crawled over to him to return to my spot between his legs, shamelessly taking his cock into my hands again and giving it firm stroke, coaxing it to full hardness. 

"I'm sucking your dick, obviously." At that, I pointedly gave his cock a long lick along its length, from balls to tip, before sucking his head once. My lips left his cock with a satisfying pop and I returned to stroking it with my hand, Milo biting his lip and fisting the sheets.

"I can see that, C."

"Then why did you ask that question?" I responded sweetly, batting my eyelashes as Milo rolled his eyes, grunting out a tight huff.

"Fine. I should've asked, 'why are you sucking my dick at nine in the morning'?"

"Cashing in that rain check. I've been thinking about last night, about having you inside me," I said, glancing away from the beautiful sight of Milo's cock to take in his reaction, not disappointed at all when he groaned, head thumping back against the headboard. "I thought about it really hard, and, ah, while you were sleeping I prepared myself. See..."

Milo looked like he was about to pass out when I slipped his cock back into my mouth while simultaneously reaching my free hand behind me. Milo's hand flew to my hair in the midst of a muttered curse when I slowly inserted two fingers into my slightly loosened hole, still incredibly slick with the copious amount of lube I had inserted just before returning, whimpering around his cock at the feel of it.

"Gott, what are you doing, what are you... Oh, bitte, C. Du machst mich verrückt," Milo rasped, seemingly unable to gather his thoughts as his eyes shook, darting from the image of my fingers sliding in and out of my ass to my tongue swirling around his cock. It probably didn't help him, considering he literally just woke up and was having trouble differentiating between dream and reality.

I pulled my mouth of Milo's dick to speak again, though I continued to work at my ass, panting. 

"Mnh, see? I couldn't help but, ah, touch myself, thinking about your cock, and how it would - ah! - feel inside of me," I mewled, turning my eyes up at Milo, wide and wanting. "I was thinking about you all morning, while I stretched myself, but my fingers... ngh... they're good but, but they're not enough. I need you to touch me, I need you."

Milo's cheeks were flushed scarlet, his strong hands immediately hauling me up onto his lap, kissing me furiously. One of his hands gripped the back of my neck, which arched so I could slant my mouth against his in a messy moan, his other hand sliding down my arm until it reached my sopping wet fingers nestled at my entrance. Milo swallowed hard as he felt the slip of lube on my skin as he rubbed against my clenching rim.

I keened as he dazedly rubbed at my hole, the sensitive skin sending jolts of electricity up my spine, my wings spreading out in rapture. 

"That's it, baby," I said, leaning back on Milo's fingers, coaxing and needy. "Give me your fingers." Milo was a little hesitant, his brow furrowed in arousal and apprehension, his fingers circling my rim once, then twice, before taking an exploratory dip with two fingers past my outer ring. I let out a long moan at the feeling, completely different to when I had my own fingers buried inside of me. 

"You're so warm," Milo whispered, awed as he curled his fingers inside of me, brushing my walls and stretching me out, emboldened by my moans. "God, you're already so loose. How much more do I... I want to have my... I need..."

"I know," I said, laughing breathlessly. "I need you inside me too, so badly. Mnh, but you're big and I... Oh, right there, fuck. I, uh, need you to stretch me out a bit more. You're doing good baby, so good, I could come right now but I won't, I won't. Not until you're inside me."

Milo looked pained, his cock rock hard and throbbing, especially as I distractedly rolled a condom I procured from my bedside table onto it, before slicking it up with a hefty amount of lube. All the while, Milo continued to work at my ass, scissoring and adding a third finger, careful and thorough, just as I had expected him to be.

"Okay. I'm ready, I'm more than ready - I need more than your fingers," I said desperately, scrambling up to my knees to hover over Milo's cock, his fingers sliding out of me with the motion and finding a new home on my hips.

Reaching down between us, I guided Milo's cock towards my ass, his head bumping against my rim and making the both of us moan in tandem. I nudged at Milo's face, his pupils completely blown and wide awake. 

'Is this okay?' I asked with my eyes, Milo nodding and gripping my hips a little tighter. Smiling I began to lower myself onto Milo's cock, mouth dropping open at the feeling of him spreading me. Milo choked on a cry as I slid down, burying the entirety of his twitching cock into my heat.

"Oh God," someone said, and I couldn't quite tell who, not when I had Milo buried inside of me. I must have blanked out for a moment, because Milo was suddenly asking if I was okay, face cast in worry. 

"I'm fine," I said, the words not quite doing how I was feeling justice. As words failed, I instead pulled Milo in for a kiss, before rocking my hips. Our moans melded together as our tongues rolled, all of my nerve endings focused on the feeling of Milo sliding in and out of my ass as my thighs worked and hips swirled around. Milo's hands on my hips dug in so hard they'd be leaving delicious purple bruises that I would feel for days to come, his arms guiding me up and down over his cock. 

"Goddamn it, I knew you were big, but you're big," I huffed out, trying to sound inconvenienced but only managing to sound utterly, ridiculously delighted. 

"C..." Milo blushed, suddenly looking far too shy for someone who is eagerly lifting me up and down to impale me on his prick.

"What? It's true," I breathed out, leaning back a bit to change the angle, leaning a hand on Milo's tensed leg. "Don't believe me? I can tell you all about how your cock feels inside me, right now, if you want."

Milo sucked in a tight breath, eyes widening a fraction. I chuckled again, closing my eyes to focus on the feeling of Milo sliding in and out, listening keenly to the slick sounds of the two of us joining together, as close as we could possibly be.

"Do you want me to tell you?" I said, slightly teasing as Milo's eyebrows bunched together, his fingers tightening around my hips and ass. "About how deep you're going, how I can feel you, mm, rubbing at that spot, how you-"

"Mein Gott, stop," Milo growled, suddenly jerking up hard, taking me off guard and sending spasms of pleasure rippling through me.

"There!" I gasped, tears springing to my eyes as an overwhelming wave washed over me. "Fuck me. Right there."

Milo took direction well, eager to please and drinking up the sounds he was pulling from me with every well-placed buck of his hips.

"I love you," I cried out reverently, holding onto Milo's shoulders for dear life as he began to buck his hips in time with my movements, making his cock press deeper and harder into me as I rode him. "God, I love you, everything about you. You're amazing, your cock is amazing, don't stop. Whatever you do, don't you dare fucking stop."

"Oh, fuck! You can't... say that... stuff!" Milo gritted out through laboured breaths, managing to glare at me, his expression only making me whimper as a wave of arousal slammed into me. 

"Th-Then fuck me harder, until I can't say anything at all," I goaded, laughing as Milo glared harder, mouth set in a line of hard determination. 

Then, I was suddenly lying on my back being pushed into the mattress, Milo having grabbed my hips and pushing me backwards. My wings were spread out over the mattress, trembling as my body writhed with pleasure. Milo kept himself plastered to me all the while, his cock still buried deep, and I couldn't suppress the unravelled cry that left my lips when he thrust into me, hitting my prostate dead on with our change in position.

Oh God, oh God, it feels so good, I can't.

I tried to form words, but all I could get out were unbidden noises peppered with 'mores', 'yeses' and raspy 'fucks'.

I had dissolved into an incoherent mess, hands flittering between twisting in the sheets to gripping onto Milo's arms, which spread open my thighs. He was thrusting into me quickly and deeply, balls slapping against my skin, the force making my bed thump against the wall.

"Milo, Milo," I chanted, the coil in my stomach tightening as heat flooded my belly. Milo's thrusts were becoming inconsistent but only increased in their intensity. 

I came the moment Milo leaned down and smothered me with a kiss, the cry of his name disappearing as my head just became full of static, my eyes clenching shut and my body jerking at the force of my orgasm. I had come, harder than I ever had before, and I couldn't do anything but lie there trembling as Milo continued to slam into me through my orgasm, until he too climaxed and collapsed over me in a sweaty, breathless heap.

Between the two of us, Milo was the first one to move. His weight lifted off me, arms bracketing the sides of my head, his hair mussed and plastered over his forehead and cheeks flushed. He looked thoroughly fucked, eyes dark as they peered down at me, before his lips curved into the beginnings of a smug smile, which I couldn't even gripe about, considering how thoroughly fucked I must've looked.

"We should get cleaned up," was all Milo said, and I whined, shaking my head and not moving anything else. 

"I can't move, and it's all your fault," I complained, words faltering when Milo slipped out of me, my boyfriend pulling off the condom and knotting it, lobbing it into the bin, before kneeling between my legs and smiling gently down at me, fond and loving, and maybe a little awed. Maggie and Piper wiggled uselessly as well, making Milo bark out an amused laugh, leaning down to kiss my bruised lips again.

"I love you too, by the way," Milo said, pulling my up by my arms, letting me just fall against his chest, limp and boneless. "Everything about you."

"You better," I replied simply, nuzzling my head into the crook of Milo's neck, knowing that there was no better place on the planet than right here, in this perfect, blissful moment.

A/N: Okay, this is another stupid long chapter (it's like over 5000 words y'all). For some reason, when I start writing anything remotely R rated I just can't seem to stop ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.1K 1.9K 37
Loving someone who doesn't love you back super sucks. What's even suckier? If that someone is a superhero...and your best friend. Noah has known his...
17.8K 1.6K 38
Mikael Volkov was certain he knew what his type was in guys. But after transferring to a new high school and getting on that first bus, he was blown...
30.2K 783 15
Seventeen years old Sam Adams doesn't do well with people. He prefers staying home on the weekends and staying away from parties. He has only one fri...
158K 7.7K 30
Mark and Jack are your seemingly normal college roommates, until the nights roll around. With power that human nature can't describe, they have to do...