Until We Meet Again

By _the_full_moon_

A FRIEND ONCE TOLD ME THAT DISAPPOINTMENT WAS THE WORST FEELING YOU COULD EVER FEEL. BEACAUSE: DISAPPOINTMENT... More

Author's Note
Introduction
-🌼 CHAPTER 1 🌼-
-🌼 CHAPTER 2 🌼-
-🌼 CHAPTER 3 🌼-
-🌼 CHAPTER 4 🌼-
-🌼 CHAPTER 5 🌼-
-🌼 CHAPTER 6 🌼-
-🌼 CHAPTER 7 🌼-
-🌼 CHAPTER 8 🌼-
-🌼 CHAPTER 9 🌼-
-🌼 CHAPTER 10 🌼-
-🌼 CHAPTER 11 🌼-
-🌼 CHAPTER 12 🌼-
-🌼 CHAPTER 13 🌼-
-🌼 CHAPTER 14 🌼-
-🌼 CHAPTER 15 🌼-
-🌼 CHAPTER 16 🌼-
-🌼 CHAPTER 17 🌼-
-🌼 CHAPTER 18 🌼-
-🌼 CHAPTER 19 🌼-
-

-🌼 CHAPTER 20 🌼-

20 10 0
By _the_full_moon_

~Shin Seul Hee~

I am now an official author, I write inspirational books and I am also an artist.

Us now:

My husband:

My best bud:

And me:

I have been very blessed over the passed years, though there were problems to face, I conquered all of them, with the help of the people who loves me, and who I love.
---

---
Trust people who are trust worthy. Before making judgements, you should put yourself in other people's shoes. You'll never know what's going on in that mind of theirs. But always believe, that through the hard times, there is always this one person who you never thought of, that would be rooting for you, praying for you, and watching you from afar. Just always believe, and if you believe, I see no disappointment ahead of you.

-author

Alabyall. 💗💗💗

_ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ_

"This end is probably just my beginning"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89K 3.9K 69
On the first day of university, you were surprised to feel a new sensation in your heart. A sensation you knew, you'd feel when your soulmate was on...
11.6K 275 10
He betrayed me. He left me broken hearted. He made me become a killer. Next thing I knew he came back. My body is itching for revenge. Dear Butterfly...
735K 30.9K 61
Your marriage was failing but you weren't at fault and you weren't blind to the signs of faded love. When you found him cheating, you didn't give a s...
5K 316 13
❝I will, Aira. Just please, give me a chance. I'm begging you I need you,❞ Jungkook pressed her hand closer to his heart tightly. ❝Of course, I will...