π…πŽπ‘ππˆπƒπƒπ„π ( BEASTARS...

By INVCORP

π…πŽπ‘ππˆπƒπƒπ„π |❝ 𝙄 𝙙𝙀𝙣'𝙩 𝙠𝙣𝙀𝙬 π™žπ™› 𝙄 π™‘π™€π™«π™š π™π™šπ™§, 𝙀𝙧 π™žπ™› 𝙄 π™‘π™€π™«π™š π™©π™π™š 𝙃𝙐𝙉𝙏... More

𝟎𝟎
𝟎𝟏
𝟎𝟐
πŸŽπŸ‘
πŸŽπŸ’
πŸŽπŸ“
πŸŽπŸ”
πŸŽπŸ•
πŸŽπŸ–
πŸŽπŸ—
𝟏𝟎
𝟏𝟏
𝟏𝟐
πŸπŸ‘
πŸπŸ’
πŸπŸ“
𝐐𝐧𝐀
πŸπŸ”
πŸπŸ•
πŸπŸ–
πŸπŸ—
𝟐𝟎
𝟐𝟐
πŸπŸ‘
πŸπŸ’
πŸπŸ“
πŸπŸ”
πŸπŸ•
πŸπŸ–
πŸπŸ—
πŸ‘πŸŽ
πŸ‘πŸ
πŸ‘πŸ
πŸ‘πŸ‘

𝟐𝟏

12K 577 257
By INVCORP

Dude wattpad really annoys me sometimes.

Whenever I write another chapter for any book. It says that THAT is the last time I updated. So if I PUBLISHED a chapter on Saturday and wrote one on Monday it would say the last time I published was Monday BUT THAT'S NOT TRUE.

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏

└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

"Please pick up"

The girl muttered, her hand cradling her phone as if it were a small child, pressing it against her ear. Her body was now crouched down like she was trying to hide even if she had been in her own room.

"Hello?"

"Oguma-"

Her knees shook at just the sound of his voice. For some reason having had no idea of just how much she had missed it. The authoritative tone he seemed to always have with everyone made her feel at home no matter where she was.

"[F/n], what's wrong?"

The buck on the other end gripped his phone. Having heard the small waver in her voice as she spoke out his name. Feeling a small sense of dread wash over him.

"H-How are you?"

"You didn't answer my question"

[F/n] pushed the phone away from her face as she took a few deep breaths. Her head spinning from the lack of air she seemed to suddenly be getting. Trying not to focus on the small tears that were begging to pool in the corners of her eyes.

"I'm fine...perfectly fine"

"You don't sound it, what's happening?"

"Nothing"

The deer on the other end stood up from his seat. Propping up the phone so he would still be able to hear her as he began searching through his drawers beside him. Pausing when he saw the 'Cherryton Highschool Records' and pulling it out.

His eyes skimming over minor details about it. Already being notified of the killing that took place there. But other than that they had no bad records, meaning he would have no reason to do anything to the school. Since he himself put her into it AFTER the death had occurred by choice.

"I just, I have a question I feel weird"

"Weird? How so"

"Like...like I can't breathe. My body feels freezing and scorching at the same time. But even so my fingers are shaking and my legs feel numb"

The omnivore didn't pay any mind to the tears that were now falling down her face. Closing her eyes tightly trying to imagine herself back in the house. Trying to image that Oguma was only a few doors down from her and she could go to him.

"Fear"

She despised that word, fear. Something that she was graced enough to never have to feel as she was growing up. [F/n] had known the Louis felt it, as from the many stories he'd tell her, but she could never say she felt it herself. Surely she would've been able to tell if she had before.

"B-But why? The reason I felt it...no one else feels it around that person"

'No one else I've seen anyway'

She had seen him many times before. Though they were normally just a few small glances during either drama club or while she was walking in the hallway. After all she never talked to the male, but she'd seen him enough.

Everyone had always seemed so friendly around him. Calling him 'a big soft teddy bear' if she was remembering correctly. It made no sense for her to feel this horrible emotion to the point where she couldn't breathe over someone like that.

"Then it's your instincts, your human instincts that is"

"E-Everyone has instincts though..."

Oguma was visibly scowling on the other side of the phone. Whatever made [F/n] feel this way was an enemy in his eyes. The small promise he had made long ago flashed in his head, reminding him of just why he was justified to be this angry.

"Humans as you know aren't like everyone else roaming. While they have such things as fur, sharp canines and even stronger senses of smell you have stronger instincts"

His bigger hand was now clamping around the folder in his hands. A small picture of a woman was in it held together with a paperclip. She wasn't smiling in the slightest in the picture, in fact she looked rather afraid, and yet still so familiar.

"It's almost like that's the one thing you have above everyone. Everyone has a certain ability to them that is heightened, yours is simply your human instincts. Like another voice inside of your body that is able to tell you what's right and wrong. What's good and bad and pushing you towards the way it's raised to believe is right"

After hearing her father she finally released another big breath. Opening her eyes and being able to see the room properly now. No dark spaces were anywhere around her. She was very thankful for it as well, it felt as if her mind was splitting in half from the image.

"So is this person bad then?"

"Yes, or at least if your body is reacting as it should. Which reminds me..."

As his voice trailed off the girl couldn't help but feel anxious for his words. Being semi-scared that it would be something to do with another accident happening somewhere near her. Tem's had already scared her enough.

"If this is how someone at the schools making you feel. Then I believe you to be in danger and will unroll you from school immediately"

'No'

Even if she was afraid of the one person, it didn't mean she wanted her whole school life to end when it had just started. Everyone she had been able to meet in the short period of time had become precious to her.

It had taken so long to convince Oguma to let her out of the house. The only way being to bring Louis into it and his promise to keep her safe while she was there. She didn't want all of it to go to waste.

"No it was...it was someone outside of school"

"Just why were you outside of the school grounds? Do you realize how dangerous that is?"

She could hear the anger in his voice, she hated lying to him but it was one of the only ways. Saying that she was kidding wasn't going to work. He would be able to pick out her lies within the second because of her tone from before.

So even if he got mad at her for going out. It seemed to be the better option than having to go back home.

"Sorry, I just went out for a minute and a man walked by."

"Are you lying to me?"

"No...I'd never lie to you. After everything you've done for me"

On one side of the phone, Oguma stared at a small picture frame. Both him and the human girl were standing together in it. Both holding smile's on their faces, though his was barely visible. His mind going a bit to ease when she reassured him.

But on the girls side of her the phone her face was filled with anxiety. Hoping that the male wouldn't be able to see through her lie. Now realizing that it might've been a bad idea to call him when she could've gone to Louis.

"I'm glad. But please don't go out alone again, I don't want anything to happen to you"

"I wont...goodnight. I'm sorry to bother"

"You're not a bother, get some rest"

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

"Morning Jack!"

The dog turned quickly, not expecting to hear his name only to meet the familiar [e/c] hues he'd been introduced to not long ago. He didn't notice his tail wagging behind him as he greeted the girl back. Standing still for a moment while she jogged past the people talking.

"And then he pulled out a gun-"

"They really have big imaginations huh?"

Jack laughed at the people making up scenarios about the play from the night before. Knowing full well from being there that nothing of the sort had happened. But still, he couldn't deny it was a bit amusing to see everyone blowing such a thing out of proportion so much.

"They do, but I can see why. It was a very...unique, play"

"You got that right. Oh- wait have you eaten? I got Legosi some egg sandwiches but I'm sure he'd be fine with you having one"

So that's where he was going, to the wolf. She did wonder a bit why he had them considering he didn't seem like the biggest fan of them but it all made sense now.

"No I'm alright. I'm just waiting until I get my money back"

"Money back? Did someone take it?"

[F/n] wanted to smack herself for that comment. Completely forgetting that no one else but Legosi had known about it going missing. Bill was a whole other story but he did know too, he could've been the one to take it as well considering what she saw last night.

"Something like that..."

"Really!? You can have some money if you want, I don't mind-"

"I'm okay Jack but thank you. You're really kind you know that"

The golden retriever stared at the girl for a moment. Not noticing how her eyes went down to his tail that was still wagging as if it had a mind of its own. Trying not to laugh from how cute it actually looked.

"There's Legosi"

She commented, making the dog stop staring at her and look towards the pool where he'd been heading to. Smiling again before jumping down and going to the male. Handing him his food before sitting down fully.

"You know I've been friends with you for awhile. I know that wasn't acting up there"

"Well I-"

The wolf wasn't given another chance to speak as someone grabbed his tail. Making the boy jump a bit and swing his head over to the person. Eyes widening a bit seeing the [h/c] haired girl standing there smiling at him.

"I agree with Jack, what happened before the show Legosi?"

"N-Nothing happened...I- it was just Bill a-and I"

Jack stared at his friend, being able to hear by his voice that he didn't want to explain it. Looking at the girl for a moment he saw that she too must've thought along the same lines. So he patted the taller male's back and flashed him another grin.

"It's fine Legosi you don't have to tell us. But I just realized that you changed a lot y'know?"

"C-Changed?"

The dog nodded, about to go into detail when the girls phone rang out. Feeling her face grow a bit hotter from her interrupting them she apologized and excused herself from the area. Climbing out of the pool and walking through the gate.

"Louis? Why are you calling me?"

"Father called me and told me about what happened."

[F/n] froze hearing his words, considering that Louis was there with her and made sure she got to her dorm he would've known that she was telling a lie to Oguma. And knowing him and what's happened in the past he wasn't going to just let her lie to him about it either.

"O-Oh really?"

"Where are you right now?"

"By the pool. But I can come to where you are instead"

She felt a bit bad hearing a sigh from the deer on the other side of the phone. But she didn't think that it would be good to talk about that where she was now. Knowing that both Legosi and Jack were just around the corner and could come hear them both.

"Just meet me in the Drama clubs office okay?"

"Okay"

"You better be ready to explain everything"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33K 623 41
(Book 1) In the world of Beastars, humans are considered a rarity. Mostly due to them isolating in large groups away from animal society. Legends, my...
79.4K 1.8K 13
Louis decides to visit Legosi at his apartment. What happens when he's forced to spend the night? Tried to stay as close to the canon as possible. If...
18.6K 783 24
ϐιτє ΠΌΡ” OR Growing up, Lisa had always been lucky. She knew she wasn't normal, but no one in her city was. It was an endangered species town where o...
5.7K 123 18
(Book 2) After being saved by Legoshi and his confession, life couldn't get better for Mary. Summer with her friends and with more people coming to C...