My Brother's Co-worker (A Woo...

By NicoleVibezz

"Fuck you!" I said, running out of the house with my purse in my hand. "Veronica, stop." He said, getting in... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chatper 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Ayooooo
*NOT A SPINOFF* NEW STORY
Spin Off Maybe?

Chapter 42

349 10 2
By NicoleVibezz

*Nick at the top*'
Veronica

I got an off day today so I decided to do some of my college work. With everything going on in my life it's like I forgot to describe school.

Since I get help from everyone in the crew every now and then, I've been doing my work without any problems. I've even been on that top class shit.

I look towards the door since someone was knocking on it. "Fuck." I ain't feel like getting up.

"Here I come."

I opened the door and see Nick standing there. "Um, hey?"

"Hey." He said, smiling. "Wassup?"

"Nun much, but nigga, how did you find out where I live?" I said, letting him in.

"I have my ways." I gave him a look. "Your snap location is on."

"Thank you for reminding me." I said, pulling my phone out, turning that bitch off. "But what you doing here?"

"Just came to check on you. Ya know, after that bullshit went down at the shop, I wanted to see how you was doing."

"Ight." I said, nodding, sitting down.

"What you was doing before I came here?" He said, closing the door.

"Working, ya know dealing with college work. Something you should be doing." I said, grabbing my papers.

"I knew that one was coming." He said, chuckling. "I'm cool."

"You really should start going back to class."

"Same Veronica. Tryna see different situations for people. I blew my chance, V." He said, sitting back.

"Maybe you haven't." I said, now looking at my math. "Teachers still ask where you be at."

"Roni, I'm cool. Don't worry about me." He said, sitting back up. "Look at the bullshit. That's why I don't go to class now." He said, putting the paper that he picked up back down.

"Nigga, I know you know how to work that shit out."

"So? I don't feel like doing that shit." He said, chuckling. "But I'll definitely help you with science." He said, grabbing the science papers.

"Just like Ole times huh?" I said, chuckling.

"Hell yeah." He said, nodding.

Instead of it always being just me, Ryan, Maddie, Dani, and Algee. It was us and Nick. We were all Bestfriends. Algee and him were suppose to graduate together but he fell into drugs and started slacking. Me and the girls and Nick all got accepted into the same college even tho Nick had failed a grade. I guess the reason Algee doesn't really fuck with Nick is because he expected more out of him.

"Thank you for the other day tho."

"Awe, it's cool. I ain't never fuck with Raymond anyways. I told you I ain't like that nigga."

"That's was because that nigga stole yo girl back in the day." I said, laughing.

"Awe shut that shit up. We was both ugly as fuck back then. Now look at me, the bitch back in my face." He said, smirking.

"Y'all was ugly tho." I said, now on my third page.

"And you wasn't?"

"Bitch, I was the shit back then." I said, laughing.

"Shut that shit up. I'm sexy as fuck now." He said, getting up, going towards the mirror.

"And still ain't got no girl yet? Okay." I said, shaking my head.

"Cause, ion want these hoes out here." He said, sitting back on the couch. "I want someone special and shit."

"You know how to do this problem?" I asked, quickly. Now it was time to switch the subject cause this will lead to a different conversation.

He chuckled and I seen him shaking his head in the corner of my eye. "Still not giving a nigga a chance."

I stayed quiet and decided to try to work on the problem myself.

He stood up with his phone in his hand. I guess he was finna leave, which I have no problem with.

That was until I heard music playing.

Dangerous Games by 112 started playing. This use to be everybody's favorite song back in high school. I still don't know why everyone loved it.

"I know what you doing." I said, still trying to see if I carry or multiply the 7.

"Just one dance." He said, pulling my hand. "Come on."

"Why do you want to bring back old memories now?" I said, rolling my eyes playfully.

For our senior prom, me and Nick didn't have a date while Maddie, Ryan, and Dani did.  They played this song at the dance and me and him dance together.

"Just want to see if you remember." He said as we both started to do the routine we made. "I see you do."

I lowkey laughed. "It wasn't too long ago."

He laughed. "I remember we both said that prom was the best night of our life."

"You said it because you liked me back then." I said, spinning.

"Okay, and you didn't like me?" He said, looking me in my eyes.

"Just keep dancing."

This Is A Dangerous
Game Of Love
Accusing You
Of Cheating On Us, Baby
Cheating On Love, Baby

"Mhmm." He said, grabbing my hand again.

"That was back in the day. Times have changed, bruh." I said, pushing him back as we both bowed.

"You right." He said, picking me up, spinning me once again. Imma have to throw up from all this spinning.

The song was over as we were both now looking at each other. "We grown now." He said, biting his lip.

Why the fuck these niggas do that shit? All of them know what the fuck they be doing.

He started leaning in as I just stood there, not knowing what the hell I was finna do next.

Then, my phone went off.

"Wait." I said, pulling my phone out of my pocket.

"Myles?" This nigga never text me.

Then I got scared when I seen what he sent.

BabyBro 🍼🥳: Listen to this next message, it's very important.

"Oh shit." I heard Nick say, then I realized he was looking over my shoulder.

"Nigga move." I said, shaking my arms around. He backed up a little.

I looked down and pressed the voice message.

"Chicken wing, Chicken wing. Hot dog and Balogna, Chicken and Macaroni. Chillin with my homies." I dropped my head because now I know my brother is just fucking with me.

I heard Nick start laughing. "What the fuck?"

"Myles crazy ass had me scared for nothing." I said, texting him back, cursing him out.

Then there was a knock on the door. I looked through the peephole and seen Myles standing there. I opened.

"Now why yo ass playin so much." I said, pushing him a little.

"Cause I love you, short bitch." He said, closing the door.

"I love you too, hoe." I said, pushing him once again, this time making him fall on the couch.

He stood up and just stood over me for a second, before chuckling and moving.

"Nick, wassup boy?" Myles said as they dapped each other up.

"Nun really, I see you done got bigger, you use to be small back then."

"Yeah, you know I had to turn up one time." Myles said, slicking his eyebrows.

"Nigga you wish." I said, rolling my eyes at this delusional nigga.

"Ight, well imma gone and head out. I'll hit you later Veronica." He said, opening the door. "Oh and Myles? Tell Algee I'll be hitting his line soon, too. We gotta work this shit out one day." He said, shrugging then shutting the door.

I went and locked it and turned around to see Myles giving me a look, with his arms crossed.

"What's wrong with you?" I said, since this nigga looked like he wanted to kill me.

"When was you gonna tell me?"

*A/N: Should I Drop My Other Book? I Might Just Gone And Drop It Because I'm Bored😂*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.6K 1.5K 73
Andy's finally back home. All of the problems that occurred between him and Connor was enough to make his aunt send him back to his parents. Though...
245K 5.2K 59
"Who the fuck did you tell?" He asks me as he takes a step closer towards me, making me also take a few steps back. "Stop being so fucking loud and...
451K 8.6K 65
"I don't think I would have done it. I mean, I was prepared, but I don't think I could have gone against you." "You wouldn't have killed me, but you...
168K 7.8K 31
"Tell me something real about you. Like, where are your parents? Do you have any siblings? Give me something that shows me who the real Kaia Jones is...