My Nanny

By slxtforme_

A life she would have never thought would turn into when she accepted the job. Drama on top of drama, love, s... More

MY NANNY
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE
FIFTY FOUR
FIFTY FIVE
FIFTY SIX
FIFTY SEVEN
FIFTY EIGHT
FIFTY NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY ONE
SIXTY TWO
SIXTY THREE
SIXTY FOUR
SIXTY FIVE
SIXTY SIX
SIXTY SEVEN
SIXTY EIGHT
SIXTY NINE
SEVENTY
SEVENTY ONE
SEVENTY TWO
SEVENTY THREE
SEVENTY FOUR
SEVENTY FIVE
SEVENTY SIX
SEVENTY SEVEN
SEVENTY EIGHT
END ANNOUNCEMENT!
"OUR SINFULNESS"

ONE

60.5K 1K 362
By slxtforme_

"Love is great, love is fine
Out the box, out of line"
__________________________

GABRIELA

"Fuck men... fuck boys, fuck everyone I can't believe I dated that man whore" My best friend sobbed, her face muffled into the pillow. I ran my hand down her back, trying to sooth Jennie as she cries into one of my pillows, smearing her mascara all over.

"I hate to say it but I told you so..." I stated and she lifted her head up briefly just glaring at me, Jennie rolled her eyes and face plated back onto the pillow.

"Ugh I fucking knew you would say that... this shit sucks, I fucking trusted him" She yelled and I stood up. I grabbed the pillow from underneath her and started to hit her with it. Jennie groaned loudly and I placed it down, looking at her as she wiped her tears.

"How about we go out tonight, my treat?" I smiled seeing her head shot up and a smile on her red stained lips.

"Have I told you that I loved you?" Jennie sat up on her knees, scooting closer to me wrapping her arms around my neck, pulling me down. I climbed on top of her pushing her onto the bed laughing.

"Actually you didn't tell me at all today" I laughed and she whispered "I love you" in my ear making me laugh.

-

"Are you ready?" I yelled from my room, I looked at myself in the full length making sure the black mini skirt was covering most of my ass, I pulled down the black cropped top and leaned down zipping up the black platform boots. I reached over to the dresser grabbing the red stain lipgloss and moved closer to the mirror placing it all over my lips watching the red seep in slowly. I moved back throwing the gloss on my bed and took out my hair from its bun, letting my wavy curls settle at my waist.

"Alright Gaby let's go, ohh you look fucking hot" She said walking inside my room and slapping my ass before sitting down on my bed. I stared at her through the mirror and admired myself.

"You look gorgeous Jennie... and what did I tell you about calling me Gaby" I hated when people called by that name but when it came to Jennie I let it slide... only sometimes.

"Ugh it's just that Gabrrriela is so long" She said exaggerating the r.

"Anyway I called the cab, it should be downstairs let's go before I beat you with a pillow again" Jennie laughed fixing her hair in the mirror before we left my room.

-

I handed the bouncer our ID'S and without looking at it he let us. I was only 20 but it was fine since Jennie is 22 so he probably assumed I was her age. The other bouncer pulled back the velvet stanchion, letting us inside. Jennie and I held hands and dragged me through the dance floor where dancing bodies were grinding on each other, we finally made it to the bar and I looked around seeing the flashing lights shadowing over people, lighting up the crowded club once in a while.

"Can I get two sex on the beaches, for one can you put in a little bit of alcohol... actually fuck it add a shit ton of it!" Jennie yelled over the raging music. I laughed it off and stared off at the DJ hyping up the already hyped crowd.

"Also two shots of vodka... please" I looked back seeing Jennie on her tippy toes, she grabbed the bartender by his shirt and pulled him closer. I quickly yanked her off and laughed awkwardly, apologizing for her behavior. He nodded his head and scurried away to get our drinks and I look at Jennie giving her a look.

"What? I don't he heard me" She yelled over the music and I just shook my head in disbelief. A couple minutes later the same guy came with a tray of our drink and I thanked him sliding him a 20.

"Ready bitch we're getting drunk!" She yelled grabbing two shots and placing them in front of me, I held both shots and waited till she had hers and on 3 we both downed our shots.

-

"Come on... you're literarily taking baby sips right now, I wanna dance" Jennie had already drank four more shots meanwhile I was trying to finish my sex on the beach that she ordered. We had moved to a more secluded spot in the club, you could see everything but it was way more quiet and chill here.

"Alright let me just finish this" I took a deep breath and inhaled the drink feeling the nasty after taste of the alcohol and I let out a deep sigh. The hangover I'm gonna have tomorrow isn't gonna be pretty.

"Honestly you drinking right now is something that I'll never get used to..." I rolled my eyes and grabbed her hand, leading the way to the dance floor that was downstairs. We danced our way to the middle of the dance floor and the DJ shifted the song into "S&M by Rihanna" I started to let loose and dance freely. The lights got darker and colors began to flash making it hard to see past people. I felt Jennie's hands on my waist and I moved back, placing my back against her front. I moved my hips side to side, hearing her laughing in my ear.

"I see two very hot guys looking at us, look up Gaby" She said in my ear and I did seeing two figures watching us from the VIP section. I smiled and continued to dance hearing Jennie squeal.

"Omg they're coming... you have to dance with him Gaby please" Jennie pulled away screaming in my ear and I just nodded my head going with it to make her happy. "I'll be back" She left me on the dance floor alone and I looked around for the second man that was watching. I felt big hands on my waist and I jumped slightly looking down at his hands noticing the ring on his finger.

"Uh excuse me" I took his hands off me and the lights stopped making it more clearer. I looked him up and down taking his appearance. Dear god this man was fucking hot...

I met with his dark green eyes and I looked down taking a double take to make sure I was seeing the ring right. I brought his hand up into both of our views and he laughed obviously drunk.

"I hope you know you're married?" He removed his ring right in front of me and places it in his pocket.

"I ain't married" He slurred his words while breaking his back just to reach down to me.

"You... took your ring off, you're clearly married" I laughed and he sighed.

"I forgot to take that shit off, trust me I'm not married" He said the sentence clearly but I noticed he face began to turn a bit green, I quickly grabbed his hand and led him through the back entrance pushing through the crowds of people trying to get inside of the bathroom. I pushed the back door open feeling the fresh breeze and the guy holding himself up by the wall.

"Uh do you need me to call someone for you? A cab to your place?" I turned around grabbing my phone that I had placed in my bra.

"Nah... fuck I-I can't go home-holy shit-" I jumped back seeing the vomit and I looked away taking in deep breaths.

"What the fuck do I do?" I whispered to myself hoping Jennie would be out here soon.

-

A couple minutes later and the cab finally arrives, the driver had to come out and help with the man because he was extremely heavy. The cab ride was really quirt since the man had passed out from vomiting so much but every bump the cab took his head had hit the window making me laugh a little bit.

-

I placed his heavy ass arm around my shoulders and managed to walk him inside of my apartment building. Every step I took the guy became heavy and heavier causing my knees to buckle, I groaned causing Craig to look up and he looked at me shocked.

"Need help? " Craig said coming around from the front desk and I nodded my head.

"Yes please" Craig grabbed the man from me and helped me get him inside the elevator where he carried him to my apartment.

-

"Thank you Craig... also here take this" I passed him the container of shrimp tacos I made a few hours ago for dinner and he smiled happily taking them.

"Anytime and thank you for dinner" He walked away and I closed the front door. I quietly walked past the living room making sure the man was still sleeping. I opened my room door, closing it behind me and taking off my clothes instantly throwing them in a corner of my room.

"I can't believe I brought some random dude home..." I muttered to myself grabbing a pair of shorts and an oversized shirt and I opened the door slightly seeing him sitting up slowly groaning.

"You whisper very loud" He said and I rolled my eyes and walked towards him.

"Do you need a bucket... I can't have you throwing up here" I said and he groaned laying back down again. "I'll take that as a yes" I walked to one of the closets by the front door grabbing a mop bucket and going back placing it beside the couch where his head was near.

-

"Where the fuck am I? Who the hell-" My eyes opened in an instant and I got up from the bed in a hurry seeing him in my bed, no shirt on.

"What the fuck! How did you get in my bed?"I said and he looked around the room confused.

"Excuse you?" He asked confused and with a attitude and I look down seeing his shirt on the floor, I reached down and threw it at him.

"I don't know who you are you are and what I'm doing here maldita bimbo estoy saliendo de aquí" He said with a strong Italian accent.

(fucking bimbo, I'm getting the fuck out of here)

"You idiot I'm hispanic... get out my room!" I retorted and he looks at me angry running his hands through his jet black hair.

"Sorry I didn't know you spoke Spanish" I look up seeing his hair all over the place and I glare at the man.

"Funny... that's the only thing you're going to apologize for?... you need to leave before my roommate sees you" I walk over to my door opening it for him and I heard giggling coming from outside. I look seeing her and the man kissing. "Jennie?" They both pull away unfazed.

"I was looking for you all night bro... look at us, we scored the roommates" They guy said making eye contact with me then looking at the man next to me.

"Cazzo we're leaving now Alex" He said pushing past me and Jennie followed the men out.

(Fuck)

"You guys had sex?!" Was the first thing Jennie said when she ran into my room and I got onto my bed groaning.

"No we didn't but he ended up in my room somehow... as horny as I am. I'm waiting" She scoffed plopping down on my bed.

"Of course mija but you know your needs are important too. You can have a one night stand here and there" I nodded my head and sat up reaching for my phone that was on the night stand seeing that it was going to be ten o clock soon.

"I need to get ready for the job interview" I ran inside the bathroom not bothering to close the door and I quickly took my clothes off leaving them on the floor as I jumped inside the shower.

"Alright I'll see you later then... I'm gonna get ready to have coffee with Alex" She yelled and I rolled my eyes knowing what her definition of "coffee" really meant.

-

I put a grey turtle neck, grey pants and black heels. I quickly brushed out the wavy curls making them a bit loose and decided I was gonna let my hair loose. I grabbed my purse and lip gloss and looked one more time.

I left the apartment, locking it behind me and took the elevator straight into the building's garage. I unlocked my white Honda Civic and climbed in the driver's seat, throwing my bag into the passenger seat. I grabbed the business card that was in the cup holder and placed the address on the gps.

________________
S&M - Rihanna

Edited 9/28/23

Byeee🥰
Seee you in the next chapter❤️
How do you like it so far?
Please don't forget to vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 5K 50
Falling for the mobster
149K 3.9K 32
"𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝘆 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝘆 𝗴𝗼𝗱𝗱𝗮𝗺𝗻 𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Up...
17.6K 431 41
Leilani is traded into a mafia by her own father as payment for his debts. She finds herself in dangerous waters, lethal territories as she gets inte...
2.4K 72 22
A poor girl who leaves her country to go abroad for her higher studies.Leaving her family to make her own life. Gets trapped by the mafia. A person w...