3 REASONS WHY | TBHK! au x BB...

Af kazscircus

❝ join us- as another Wonder. ❞ [ SEQUEL to THE7WONDERS ] - with the establishment of the Seven Wonders, its... Mere

✐ DISCLAIMER + NOTE.
✕㊀ | The School Medic
✕㊁ | Powerless Exorcist
✕㊂ | Problematic Wonders
✕㊃ | Game of Monopoly
✕㊄ | Lighted Pathway [1]
✕㊅ | Lighted Pathway [2]
✕㊆ | Lighted Pathway [3]
✕㊈ | Lighted Pathway [5]
㊉✕ | Strangers' Mistake
㊉㊀ | Tale of the Gods [1]
㊉㊁ | Tale of the Gods [2]
㊉㊂ | Tale of the Gods [3]
㊉㊃ | Tale of the Gods [4]
㊉㊄ | Tale of the Gods [5]
㊉㊅ | Rise of the Wonders
㊉㊆ | Taming the Wildfire

✕㊇ | Lighted Pathway [4]

184 18 35
Af kazscircus

+ LOVE AND LOYALTY, THAT'S WHAT WE STAND
FOR. ALIENATED BY SOCIETY.. ALL THIS PRESSURE
GIVES ME ANXIETY. [ sucker for pain ]

UPDATE : Wattpad apparently doesn't give out
notifs- so please read the last chapter before this!

"Haah.. Haah.. Haah.."
Blaze's heaving figure was the only one that stood in the sea of red, bodies littered everywhere on the ground. His chakrams' light died down, dimming as it made contact with the blood stains on them. He drops to his knees.

Did.. I kill them all? Blaze thinks, his eyes fluttering to a close. He forces himself awake, though, and puts a hand on his cramped knee. All around him was the evidence of his destructive tendency.

Did I just kill the innocent?

He raises a hand to hold his dizzy head. Every inch of his body ached, screaming for help and mercy, to force him to rest. His hands flail to his side, powerless and tainted.

Why did I do that? The words in his head rang. Why..?

The entire place was empty, the only sound being the crackling of fire spread in random places across the hall. He felt extremely vulnerable now, seeing how he could've easily ended up like the amount of people he had massacred. They had nothing to do with..

"Solar." He mumbles, as the light in his eyes started to fade.

Blaze couldn't hold it anymore. He drifts to the side, falling, his eyes scrunched up and blurry. Unlike his expectations, though, he hit something comfortable, instead of the cold, hard floor.

Who..? He wanted to say, Who? Who's saving me now?

His vision starts to go black, but not before he catches a glimpse.

"You did good, Blaze. You've done enough." The voice was comforting enough, and he smiles a little, before the darkness took over his vision, the last being his sense of hearing to go.

"You can rest now."

Solar sits in the cell, in the far back corner where the light doesn't shine on him. He pulls his legs closer to him, feeling more useless than he ever felt before. All in his mind were plans to escape. Some he tried and failed, others he didn't dare to.

Why am I here? He asks himself, I'm just a human.

Just before, the building had shook, and Solar assumed the worst. Either that someone had come to save him and got defeated, or a wide-scale war was happening upstairs.

When he was moved here for safety reasons, he had managed to nitpick on one of the guards, although he was guilty after. "You know, you guys don't seem professional enough," He had said to the younger sentry, "Looks like you're all going to be destroyed."

Once asked what's happening above, the man kept silent.

With this, the living yorishiro had zero clues to theorize about. There was literally nothing he could do. There were no windows, just the hard-screwed ventilation (that he had tried to open, but it left bruises on his hands) and the open jail gate in front of him.

Ah of course, it would electrify him if he tried to touch it. Solar winces at the thought of the pain, as he had learned it the hard way on accident.

He had rammed his entire body on the steel barriers.

Thorn's obnoxious cackle came into his mind, Idiot!

As much as he wanted to agree with the saying- it wasn't entirely his fault that he was cooped up here. Though the captors treated him nicely, Solar isn't an idiot. If it wasn't for him being his brother's power bank, he might as well be free and happy for good.

"Oi!" A voice echoes through, and he turns to the open space.

"H-Huh?" Solar crawls into the light, hissing when it made contact with his skin. He never noticed how dirty his arm was. Just how long have I been here? "W-Who's there?!"

Though the chances of him getting found is rare, considering how deep he's being sheltered in, hope is still there. Who knows, there might be someone going undercover, snagging a uniform or two and coming down here with the help of an unsuspecting guard.

Surprise. That's exactly what happened.

The sound of punches followed right after, and Solar hurries to the front line, watching the fight take place. It didn't last long as a brunette quickly finished off the other, dusting his hands off and throwing his cap to reveal the ruffled hair.

"Solar!" An excited scream could be heard. Solar's eyes widened.

"C-Cyclone?"

"There you are!" The said Fifth Wonder replies excitedly, as he jogs to stand in front of the captivated human, "We were looking for you!" In his hand was a chain of keys, "Guess I'm right, after all! You know, me and Thunderstorm made a bet.."

Solar's eyebrows knitted together, Thunderstorm?

"W-Wait." He raises a hand, processing this information. "Didn't you guys get into this really big fight? When did you guys.." His mouth further drops as a new figure strolls into his area of vision casually, hands pocketed. Solar trails off, "-get back together?"

"You say it as if we're dating," Thunderstorm, who had just arrived, puts a hand on top of Cyclone's head, rubbing it gently, "We're brothers, stupid. Also, where's Blaze?"

"Blaze's here?" Solar's lips twitched, "W-What's happening?"

He felt slightly disturbed by the public affection shown by the twins in front of him. Though he knew that they were siblings, something felt entirely wrong. Thunderstorm, the so-called tsundere guy, is now back with the Cyclone he killed before?

Solar stood there in disbelief, What the hell is going on?

Cyclone purses his lips in reply, "So you haven't seen him at all?"

"No.." The human boy gulps, "Did you guys come here to sa-"

"Obviously." Thunder cuts in, his red eyes drilling against golden ones. Solar looks down at his feet. "Why else would we be here, nitwit? Apparently, your turkey brother asked some help from us."

Thorn? Solar's eyes shone, He's here?

As if they could hear his thoughts, Cyclone shook his head. "Your brother's not here, though! Don't worry," He tries all the keys hastily, inserting one as fast as he detaches them, "Why do they even have so much? Does this place really have that many rooms?"

With the blue-eyed apparition mumbling under his breath, Thunder rolls his eyes, "Forget about the keys," He takes a step back, hand on his katana, "I'll slice this thing open if I have to."

"W-Wait. This one's an electric barrier!"

"Oh~!" Cyclone claps, bringing his hands together, "Cool!"

Oh my heavens he's going to die, Solar swallows his saliva, sweat sliding down the side of his face. "Solar!" Cyclone exclaims, "Go away, or you'll get hurt!" He does as said, cornering himself to his original spot in the room.

Thunder's eyes flashed red.

"I-Is this okay?" He asks Cyclone, who chirps with a nod.

"Of course! You don't know?" He lolls his head curiously at Solar, who looks at him with a dumbfounded expression. "Thunder's power is to-"

He was muffled by the sound of explosion, as the wickets burst open.

kind of sed that nobody noticed the major shade
like.. 3-4 chapters back? it already appeared in
the first book and no one caught it h e e h e e >:D

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

14.6K 1.2K 27
❝ i grant wishes of the living.❞ [ HANAKO-KUN! au x BBB, #1 ] - in which five teens come across the Seven Wonders of the Rintis Island National Schoo...
27.2K 1K 14
(Toilet Bound Hanako-Kun x Dr. Stone) (This takes place after chapter 142 of the Dr.Stone manga) _____________________________________ A story of Sup...
11.9K 346 15
Warnings: Some descriptions of blood. If you were uncomfortable with Tsukasa's killing sprees in the anime please refrain from reading this. Did you...
31K 1.6K 7
《Inspired by the movie: Hotarubi no Mori e/Into The Forest Of Fireflies' Lights》 The Seventh Mystery: Hanako-san of the toilet has many secrets, espe...