The Revelation

By Rddudd

The sequel to the Unknown. SPOILER ALERT: IF YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW THE SURPRISE ENDING OF THE UNKNOWN, WAIT T... More

The seven are back together
Embarrassed and ashamed
It shouldn't make a difference
In session
Senior ditch day
How do you know?
The rat
Sweet sweet revenge
Objectionable content
Two wrongs
I truly didn't understand
One helluva long day
I wouldn't dream of it
Start talking
Off the roof
Prime example
On the rocks
We didn't mean to interrupt
Captain's table
One ounce
You were just leaving
Good intentions
No escape
Lesson learned
Pay attention
Past sins
24 hours
Signs
Exactly
You're a meanie
Too young
Summer's almost over
I've got this
Our daughter
Cell
Livid yet calm
I bet
Take a seat
You're way off base
I agree darlin'
Lonely road
Downward spiral
Back on track
Two birds one stone
Scholarship
Stacey's motivation
My generosity comes with stipulations
Uninvited guests
The only test I ever hoped to fail
Higher power
Think before you speak
Before we face the music
Oh honey
Back home
It's not that deep
One more time
Are you finished?
Are you even serious?
A few calls
You will apologize
Regardless
Tears and fears
Seafood
Walking a very thin line
Welcome to stay
Submitting to authority
Maegan
Cake
Not too busy
Carry me
Who knew
Next time
Drop it
Pick up your blocks
Grown-up time
Showing off
That's not your call
Don't rush
Luxury of time
I'm sure we are
I didn't even
No greater pain
Another cup of tea
The Revelation

Judge, jury, and executioner

1.6K 33 8
By Rddudd

Mike's pov

"Stacey, you'll receive your punishment from Dr. Curtis tomorrow. In the meantime, you will join us in the conference room because once I'm done spanking your cousin, we'll be leaving for the airport to pick up Shane. Lisa and Carrie, you'll be writing your lines while I have Julie over my knee. Let's go, ladies," I said sternly, as I ushered them out the door.

Once all seven of us were in the conference room, I got Lisa and Carrie set up with pen and paper to start writing their lines. I had Stacey write lines as well to make good use of her time while she waited. Mindy and Rick looked quite uncomfortable now that I had Julie bared over my knee. Perhaps they're second guessing their decision to witness Julie's spanking. I know Rick never spanks his girls, preferring more creative, hands-off punishments instead. Hopefully my flesh and blood is just as uncomfortable as they are, if not more so, as a large dose of humility is certainly in order.

Julie's pov

Oh my God, this is so embarrassing being over Mike's knee with my naked butt on display for Rick and Mindy to see. I can't believe Mike is doing this to me. This is really humiliating being not only punished in front of them, but spanked and not only spanked, but spanked bare-assed over his knee. I'm so ashamed, literally mortified. I mean, how can I possibly look Rick in the eye after this, knowing he's seen me half-naked getting my butt beat like a little kid? At least we didn't spank Mindy in front of anyone but us. I know Mike saw the video though, so that must have made it much worse for Mindy, but we never intended on him seeing it, so that's not really our fault.

Mike slapped my butt sharply, saying, "Tell Rick and Mindy why you're in this position receiving this punishment, young lady."

When I didn't answer immediately, he spanked me again even harder, shouting, "NOW!"

My cheeks flushed with embarrassment as I blurted out, "Because I put my hands on Mindy to get back at her for ratting us out."

"Apologize to Mindy and Rick now because by the end of this spanking, you'll be sobbing too hard to speak coherently." Mike punctuated his command with two stinging slaps to my left buttcheek.

"I'm sorry for what we did to you, Mindy, and, Rick, I'm sorry for upsetting you." My face flushed redder with shame, having to speak to them in this position. I can't even look at them, it's too much. I just buried my head in my hands as I tried to hide. I don't like feeling so exposed and vulnerable, it gives me anxiety.

"Calm your breathing, sweetheart." Mike patted my bottom as if he had a fussy infant in his arms, whom he was trying to soothe. The shame I felt further reddened my cheeks as I blushed profusely. He waited until my breathing slowed, which I hate to admit didn't take long as I found the alternating rhythm of him patting my bottom and gently rubbing circles on my back to be oddly comforting. He took the opportunity now to humiliate me even more. "I want you to ask me to spank you now, Julie."

"Noooo, Mike, come on," I whispered my whiny plea.

Mike spanked my bare butt hard enough to make me gasp.

"Do it, Julie. Say, please spank me for being a naughty little girl." He spoke in such a condescending tone, I had to literally bite my tongue to keep from telling him off. When I didn't respond fast enough for his liking, he slapped my thigh with a determined severity, leaving a burning stinging handprint behind as evidence.

A painful yelp escaped my lips before I quickly complied, fighting back tears while saying, "Please spank me, daddy, for being a naughty little girl." WTF! Did I seriously just call him daddy? Oh my God! Now I'm even more embarrassed. Mike treating me like a little kid is really starting to get in my head.

Mike's pov

"Of course, darlin', I'd be happy to," I said, trying to suppress a smile, hearing Julie call me daddy.

She in turn hid behind my calf, burying her face in my pant leg.

I hope Julie realizes how inappropriate her actions were. The sincerity in her apology was questionable at best, but she seems to be more appropriately humbled now. I don't think she'll ever do anything spiteful like this again, but to be sure I'm going to make this a spanking she won't soon forget. I set the timer on my phone for three minutes, adjusted Julie over my lap to prop up her behind, and began spanking her hard and fast.

It didn't take long before she was squirming uncomfortably atop my thighs as I reddened her behind with painful slap after slap. I heard her sniffling, trying to hold back tears as I continued to mercilessly pepper her naked bottom with firm swats while I ignored the building sting in the palm of my hand. I'm determined to drive this lesson home.

When the timer went off, I held Julie down, stating, "We're not finished." Julie clutched my calf tightly as her chest heaved between sobs. Resting my left hand on her thoroughly punished bottom, I could feel how hot and inflamed her skin was, despite the numbness in my hand.

"Mindy, do you want to deliver the last ten?"

"Mike, please don't," I heard Julie whisper.

"Be quiet," I hissed, slapping her bottom while leaning closer to her ear.

Mindy adamantly shook her head no with a frightened look on her face, before hiding behind Rick. She had no idea Mike would spank Julie that hard.

"Are you sure, darlin'? It's only fair since she spanked you," I asked again, to make sure Mindy hadn't changed her mind.

Mindy looked down at the floor, slightly shaking her head from side to side.

"Please answer him verbally, Mindy, so he knows how you feel," Rick stated calmly, as he tilted Mindy's head to meet his eyes.

"No sir, I don't want to," Mindy said shyly, briefly making eye contact with me. Her discomfort witnessing Julie's punishment was quite evident.

I slapped Julie's thigh to ensure I had her attention, eliciting a whiny "ow" in response.

"You'll count the last ten followed by thank you for putting me in my place sir. Am I clear?"

"Yes sir," Julie managed to squeak out, amidst tearful sniffling.

I finished her spanking with ten stinging slaps to her sit spots as she obediently recited her humbling line and counted. Julie was a sobbing mess when I was done, as I had predicted. She wiped the tears from her red splotchy face as I lifted her from my lap. Before pulling up her panties and shorts, I let Rick and Mindy get a look at her thoroughly reddened bottom. She stood before me crying as I waited for her apology.

"I expect you to apologize, Julie, or you can go right back over my knee." I gave her a minute to catch her breath but she still didn't respond. "Well?" I asked impatiently.

"Sorry," Julie said through her tears.

When I tried to pull her into my arms to comfort her, she jerked away.

"NO! Don't touch me!" she shouted, resisting my embrace. "I can't believe you did this to me!" Her tears fell faster. "I HATE YOU, MIKE!" she yelled, running from the room.

I sighed loudly, knowing I don't have time to deal with this now.

"Stacey, let's go. We have to leave right away to pick up Shane." I decided to let Julie stay home, for the sake of time and argument. She'll have to deal with Shane later.

After landing, Shane's plane had to taxi quite a while before an arrival gate became available. By the time we got back to the Center, it was really late, too late to do anything but call it a night and go to bed, so that's what we did.

The next morning in Mike's room

Stacey's pov

"Stacey, when I take your phone away as part of your punishment, what do you think that means?" Mike asked, in a tone of voice appropriate for speaking to a three-year-old.

"Uh, that you don't want me to have a phone," I answered back in a duh tone of voice, as I did not appreciate Mike treating me like a dumb little kid.

"I strongly suggest you fix your attitude before I punish you because if I have to do it during your punishment, Stacey Marie, you won't sit comfortably for a week. Am I clear?"

I rolled my eyes and huffed, "Whatever, it's literally not that deep."

Mike exhaled loudly, slapping his hands on his thighs as he stood up.

"Go into my closet and bring me my brown leather belt."

His tone was ice cold. I'd clearly pushed him too far so there was no way I was getting out of this. I went into his closet to get the belt and reluctantly pulled the buckle off the hook, where it hung precariously on the wall. The belt felt a lot heavier than I remembered. It's been a long time since he's spanked me with this leather beast.

When I handed Mike the belt, he asked, "Do I need to adjust your attitude with this belt or did you take care of it yourself?"

"I took care of it, sir," I replied quite humbly, since this is only my first of three punishments today.

"Good, but I want you to know I'll be using this belt to deliver your bedtime spanking tonight. Maybe next time you'll remember to keep your attitude in check, especially when you're already in trouble."

Mike gave me 'the look' so I kept my mouth shut and just nodded.

"Now, back to my original question. When your phone gets taken away as part of your punishment, what do you think that means?" Mike didn't sound angry, which surprised me.

"That you don't want me to have a phone," I said, without any attitude this time.

"Yes, Stacey, it means you've lost the privilege of carrying a phone. So now tell me why after your phone was taken away as part of your punishment for cutting school, did I find another phone in your room?"

I had to bite my bottom lip to keep from losing my temper since Mike continued to speak to me like I was an infant or an idiot.

"I bought the phone from a friend, to use when you or Shane take my cell away." Come to think of it, I spent $40 on that phone. "You didn't have to smash it by the way." I mumbled that last part under my breath.

"You're right, Stacey, I didn't have to destroy your phone, same as you didn't have to disobey me by having it in your possession in the first place. Do you really want to try and play the victim here? Because from where I'm standing, you were clearly in the wrong. But if you want to plead your case, by all means go ahead. I'm listening."

Mike gave me a very smug look before continuing, "Keep in mind, however, that I am the judge, jury, and executioner and if I find you guilty, you'll be without a phone for the next four weeks. If, on the other hand, you choose to accept responsibility for your actions and offer up a heartfelt apology, you will only be without your phone for the next two weeks." Crossing his arms over his chest, he confidently said, "The choice is yours, Stacey."

Even though it pains me to surrender, I really have absolutely nothing to gain and quite a bit to lose by continuing to argue, so I'll throw in the towel.

"I'm so, so sorry I disobeyed you, sir, by having a secondary phone. I know it was really wrong and I never should have done it. I'll never do anything like that ever again." I should get an academy award for this performance.

Mike stared me down for a moment before delivering his verdict.

"We'll split the difference, Stacey. You'll be without your phone for three weeks since you did technically apologize but it most certainly was not heartfelt, nor sincere." Mike frowned at me.

Hmmm, I guess I don't need to make room on my shelf for that Oscar just yet. Well, at least that's one punishment down for the day, now only two more to go. I can hardly wait, especially knowing Dr. Curtis is next.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.6K 1.8K 53
#1 in Country #2 in Adoption #2 in Middle School #3 in Family #4 in Moving on from the Past #5 in Discipline #6 in Overcoming • The First Book In Th...
17.2K 476 6
Lexi Parker tried living with her aunt after her mother passed away but the undisciplined twelve year old was too much for the young mother to handle...
26.3K 451 38
In the vibrant tapestry of Kensington, London, the Smith family, epitomized by the siblings, grapples with the lingering echoes of parental loss. A 2...
53.2K 1.3K 25
disclaimer-this is originally a bts fan fiction so don't take any word serioulsy thank you so the story is about min yoongi and his family include h...