Obama x Reader

Da dilfenjoyer558

i made this at 1 am stop readibg tjis please, its so old I genuinely hate everyone who commented on this stor... Altro

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13 (re-writing)

Chapter 12

1.4K 21 25
Da dilfenjoyer558

you look at her shocked, how did she find out, who snitched on you? "wh-what do you mean??" you ask, acting confused. "don't worry, I won't care if you did. please, just tell me the truth. did you sleep with him?" you continue to look at her confused. she didn't seem angry at all. instead, she seemed calm. so, you gave in and said "yes, i have, im terribly sorry ma'am" you stare down at your bedsheets, getting ready for her to start screaming at you. but instead she chuckles and says "dont be, I've been bored of our relationship as well, I knew he was cheating on me for a while." you look up confuse "so wait, you're not confused??" she nods "anyways, thank you for confessing, im hoping we can become friends after you recover" she smiles and stands up, as she walks away she smiles abd waves at you. you're left speechless. how was she not mad at you. and how was she so hot in person??

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

541K 25.7K 31
He's a blind mafia man, the heir who lost his eyesight. She's a kindhearted girl whose job is to take care of him. Will the two of them find their wa...
507K 1.5K 11
Fun wlw sex. Different kinks and stuff, all about trying things. May even include potential plot lines and will definitely include some form after ca...
3.7M 294K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...