𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡...

By euphoriicty

"Y-You're a werewolf.." Wyatt stuttered awestruck as I acknowledged the tattoos now engraved on my body. Will... More

-00-
-01-
-02-
-03-
-04-
-05-
-06-
-07-
-08-
-09-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-

-17+18-

10.7K 198 66
By euphoriicty

Alicia's POV
Zed wrapped his arms tighter around me while I cried into his chest.

My brother is trapped inside that..that cave. As much as I would love to pin it on Zed, I know it wasn't his fault.

Aiden made the choice to push him out of the way.

Everyone was silent for a while until we heard footsteps in front of us.

I walked away from my best friend and squinted my eyes in confusion.

I smiled in relief when I saw the familiar glowing blue moonstone amongst the dust.

"Bubba!!" I exclaimed running straight into him with a wide grin.

He hugged me back laughing while everyone behind us cheered. "Don't scare me like that again!" I said punching his shoulder playfully.

He feigned being hurt. "Now you know how it feels." Wyatt yelled teasingly so I stuck my tongue out toward him and he chuckled.

Zed walked up to us looking at Aiden. "Why did you do that?" He questioned.

My brother placed a hand on Zed's shoulder smiling. "Remember back at the power plant when I told you I owed you one?" He asked.

My best friend nodded in reply before connecting the dots. "Thanks man." Zed said as they dapped each other up.

"No problem." Aiden replied leaving Zed to head in his girlfriend's direction and pull her into his arms.

"Say brains!" Eliza called taking out her tablet. "Brains!" They both exclaimed happily and she took the picture.

"We're getting our first zombie on the Prawn wall of fame." Lizzy noted grinning.

Wolves howled cheerfully. And so did....Bonzo? "Hey you said that right." I strolled over my boyfriend who willingly drew me closer.

"Bonzo's got an ear for languages." Bree confirmed making us all laugh. "Come on guys! We've got a party to finish!!" I exclaimed to which everyone cheered and we headed back.

°∴,*⋅✲══〖3rd✰ POV〗══✲⋅*,∴°

Addison:
We are all different, baby
But that's what I like.

Zed:
We're separate, but we're together
Like stars in the sky.

Wyatt:
We got a good thing going on.

Alicia:
Yeah, nobody has to feel alone
Oh, yeah

Everyone:
One of us chased the day
And one of us faced the night
And all of us paved the way
To where we all are tonight
Turned around
And now we found
That we are now
All

Aiden:
One for all, used to be divided

Willa:
One for all, now we're all united

Wyatt:
One for all, this party ain't private

Alicia:
One for all, everyone's invited.

Eliza:
One for all, no wristband required

Zed:
One for all, get hype, get excited

Everyone:
One for all, one for all
(Woo!)

Zed:
There's something here that's magic
Let's dance until dawn

Eliza:
The feeling is automatic
It's where we belong

Wyatt:
We're so unique, we're not the same

Alicia:
Yeah, and that's what gives us all our strength

Everyone:
One of us chased the day
And one of us faced the night
And all of us paved the way
To where we all are tonight
Turned around
And now we found
That we are now
All

Aiden:
One for all, used to be divided

Willa:
One for all, now we're all united

Wyatt:
One for all, this party ain't private

Alicia:
One for all, everyone's invited.

Eliza:
One for all, no wristband required

Zed:
One for all, get hype, get excited

Everyone:
One for all, one for all
(Woo!)

Cheerleaders {including Willa}:
We about to bring it on-on (ayy)
Watch me shake it like a pom-pom
Yeah, shake it, shake it, shake it
Shake it, shake it, shake it like a pom-pom

Zombies {including Addison}:
Yeah, get sick, get ill
Lean back with the zombie tilt
Ayy, with a zombie tilt
Yeah, with a zombie tilt

Wolves {including Eliza}
Uh, new kids on a new block
Werewolves do the moonwalk
Do the moonwalk
Do the moon (ayy, ayy, ayy, do the moonwalk)

Everyone rushed towards the moonstone then laid their hands on it happily.

The crystal glowed and in a flash, they were at the wolf den where they continued dancing; having the time of their lives.

Aiden:
One for all, used to be divided

Willa:
One for all, now we're all united

Wyatt:
One for all, this party ain't private

Alicia:
One for all, everyone's invited.

Eliza:
One for all, no wristband required

Zed:
One for all, get hype, get excited

Everyone:
One for all, one for all
(Woo!)

They ended their dance with a huge cheer. Werewolves were finally getting accepted. Addison was cheer captain. It was like the night couldn't get any better for everyone.

That was, until Wyatt pulled Alicia aside with a huge grin.

Alicia's POV

My boyfriend placed a hand on my cheek caressing my face lightly. He looked at me with so much love and adoration it made me blush.

I leaned into his touch. "You're so beautiful." He told me.

"I'm so glad you're mine." He said again taking my hands in his. "I'm glad you're mine too." I kissed his cheek.

"There's something I need to tell you." He said staring into my eyes. I locked eyes with him smiling.

I'm the kind of girl that listens before jumping into conclusions. When people jump into conclusions so fast, it can ruin so many things.

"You can tell me anything." I confirmed locking my hands around his neck. His hands went to my waist as we swayed to the slow song in the background.

"When we were looking for the great Alpha, I thought it was you because you had an intriguing scent. It was a mixture vanilla and s'mores. And I thought everyone could smell it but one day Willa told me that I was wrong."

"She told me that only happens when you've met your other half. For us wolves, it happens when you've met your mate. She told me that when a wolf sees their mate, they smell like something the wolf likes which explained your scent because I completely love vanilla froyo and s'mores." He confessed with a wolfish grin.

"And I love you." My eyes began to water. We hadn't said those three words yet but I knew I was madly in love with the werewolf standing in front of me. "Having you as MY girl has been amazing. I love everything about you."

"The way you eyes sparkle when you talk about or something you love, The way you stick out your tongue when you're focused. The way you scrunch up your nose when I kiss it, everything about you. I love you." He said grinning.

"And I know me asking you to be my mate is a huge step but-" I interrupted him with a kiss. A kiss filled with nothing but love.

"I would love nothing more than to be your mate." I told him with a grin of mine.

He smiled back lifting me and twirling me in the air as I giggled.

He placed me back in front of him before laying his forehead on mine.

"I love you so much." He breathed planting his lips on mine again. "I love you so much more." I said when we pulled away.

"More than Froyo?" He teased and I pretended to think about it. "Yes. Absolutely." I replied solemnly.

He kissed my neck as we remained in each other's arms dancing till midnight.

✧ TIME SKIP ✧

Alicia's POV

It has been a couple of months since Prawn at Seabrook and life has been flat out amazing.

Wyatt and I bought a house and moved in together.

Everyone thought we were a little young and it was a big step but we loved each other and everything worked out perfectly.

Aiden even supported us.

A couple of weeks later, a new girl made her presence known.

She referred to herself as 'Wyatt's ex girlfriend' and she tried to ruin our relationship.

Emphasis on 'Tried'.

I had caught them together as she made it seem like Wyatt had cheated on me.

But I knew better than to believe her over my boyfriend so I slapped her and threatened her to stay away from us.

She did and we've been doing great ever since.

Willa, Wynter and I got closer together over the summer. We went to the beach a couple of times, had sleepovers without Wyatt, and even went roller skating.

In a couple of months, we begin Sophomore year. I'm kind of excited because I get to see the others again.

Zed went on a little vacation with Zoey and Zevon so they will be back in a couple of days.

Wyatt and I were currently watching The Chronicles of Narnia: The lion, The witch and the Wardrobe. "You know, I'm really glad I asked you out."

I turned in his arms to stare at him. "Are you now?" I asked causing him to smile. He kissed my forehead. "And I'm glad you said yes. If you didn't, I don't know what I would have done." He confessed.

Letting out a little smile, I pulled him in for a short kiss. "I will always say yes to you. I love you that much." Wyatt laughed. "I love you too Angel."

It was silent for a while until he broke it again. He took my hand and interlocked out fingers. "What do you think is going to happen next year?" He questioned.

I thought about it.

What could happen next year?

I could join the cheerleading team for real this time..

I could attend Zed's football games..

Wyatt and I could go on dates here and there..

"You know what? Whatever happens is gonna happen for a reason. And we're gonna face it together." I declared. He pulled me into him once more. "You're right." He pecked my cheek.

"I always am."

I don't know exactly what Sophomore year is going to bring.

But I do know that I am ready for it.

I've got an amazing boyfriend, awesome brother, and amazing best friends.

I got this.

WE got this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 2.5K 31
Book 1 of where I belong series - Y/n is a ordinary girl with a white streak in her hair she is not from seabrook she came from a place that is unk...
222K 4.2K 26
(Y/N) is Addison's twin sister. She's also a werewolf but never found her pack. She does believe tho that she is the great alpha of her pack she just...
28.7K 809 16
{Eliza x female!reader} Welcome to Seabrook high! Or well the basement anyway... A shy Zombie girl into musical theatre fell in love with the hacker...