Gowther X King

By lilmonix3218

A Gowther and king ship. (I might just delete this) More

Chapter 1: Time to Party
Chapter 2: A Bottle of Vodka
Chapter 3: Discovered Feelings
Chapter 4: Your Words Cut Deep
Chapter 5: We Got Your Back
Chapter 6: I Apologize
Chapter 7: I Feel the Same
Chapter 9: The Plan
Chapter 10: Truth or Dare
Chapter 11: End (The Final Chapter)
Chapter 12: You Thought

Chapter 8: The Tea Gets Spilled

842 31 10
By lilmonix3218

Diane's POV

After breakfast, Merlin and I were the only ones still downstairs. I wanted to ask her if Gowther likes King, but I feel like I shouldn't because I don't even know for sure if King even likes him. We both just stared at each other awkwardly. I don't know why she was staring at me though. *and vice versa for Merlin, back to the story*

Merlin's POV 

After this whole staring thing, I had enough, "Diane! Why are you staring at me?! Do you want to have a staring contest or something? If you have anything to say to me, just say it." "Okay.", she said, "I wanted to know if Gowther likes King." "Why?", I asked. 

Diane's POV

"Dude, use your brain for a second. Why do you think I'd want to know? It's because King likes Gowther.", I said, not thinking about it. Damn. Why'd I say that? Well I'm always right when it comes to stuff like that. I felt that Escanor liked Merlin, so I asked him if he did, and he said yes. "He does?", Merlin asked. "Probably.", I said. "Why would you say that if you didn't know for sure, you know what, you're usually right when it comes to stuff like that.", she responded. "Exactly.", I said.

Merlin's POV 

"You know, Gowther might like King too. I know when he likes someone like that, he pays more attention to them.", I told Diane. "So let's set them up.", Diane suggested. I said, "Sure, but we'll need permission from them first." "Permission? They won't let us do that. Especially not Gowther. He isn't so in tune with his feelings if you know what I mean.", she said. Oh yeah, I know what she means. I mean he was trying to drink 3 bottles of vodka because he was upset. "Ok.", I finally gave in, "What should we do?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 32.5K 78
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...
199K 9.2K 59
Orm Kornnaphat's feelings for Lingling Sirilak have undergone a transformation over time. Initially, at the age of 11, Orm held an unromantic, platon...
2M 57.1K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
210K 6.8K 61
During the gem war the diamonds ordered the creation of a powerful gem to turn the tide of war, the Dragonstone, a gem that was used to destroy and r...