Making You Mine

By starlushheart

Yandere x female reader. You've just joined your new school, 2 months later due to circumstances. After acci... More

The Start
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Halloween Special
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26

Chapter 25

6.2K 192 42
By starlushheart

    I sit on the couch, bored, waiting for Ise to get back. I wonder where he went. I glanced out the window and spot his car from the street heading towards the house. I jump up and start towards the door to greet him. It's the least I can do, I mean, he saved my life and possibly more. I watch as he steps out of the car and spots me. I smile and he does too.

"Welcome back!" I am greeted with his frame right in front of me.

"Thank you kitten~" he envelopes me in his arms and I squeal.

I'm hoisted into a princess hold as he kicks the door shut behind him. He heads for his room, me still in his arms.

"What are we doing?" I look up at him and he chuckles.

"We've got a big day tomorrow, so you'd better get some sleep."

"Uh? We do? And why are we going to your room then? Should I be dropped off at mine?"

"Kitten~ you're sleeping with me. And as for tomorrow, we're going on a date."

I blush and quickly respond. "I never agreed to a date!" He looks down at me and smirks.

"Never asked." Was all he said before plopping me on the bed and turning to grab me pajamas.

"Rude."

"Have I ever asked for anything? You belong to me~ you are mine." He tosses the garments at me gently and heads out of the room. "I'll be back in a couple minutes. Gonna grab some food. You sleep." I nod politely and wait for him to shut the door behind himself.

I quickly change into the soft silky fabric. It's super lightweight and is rather cute! I crawl into the bed. Once my head touches the pillow, I'm out like a light.

I squint my eyes and glance around. Ise is asleep next to me and it's clearly rather early in the morning. I sigh and stare at Ise. Weird thing to do, I know, but he's just really really good looking and low key makes me jealous. But, not that much. I smile and scoot closer to him, his arms wrapping tighter around my waist as I'm flushed against his self.

It's crazy to think last time I was in this position I was trying to escape from him. I mean, he has done a lot of things people would classify as bad, like killing my family, chaining me to a room, and Psychologically confusing me. Ha ha he's done some bad shit to me. My old self was trying to escape like a smart person, but myself now, I don't think I'm that mad at it. I learned more about him from it, the darker side, but a side nonetheless. Honestly I'm not even mad about anything he's done and probably will never be because I love him. He's a crazy psycho, but I love that, I love him. OK, I'm being too cheesy. I'm too tired for this I'm going back to bed.

I slump down and drift back to sleep.

.anther chapter on the short side oops. I was kinda struggling to write this chapter. I didn't know if I wanted to end the story or to put a little longer. I think I could wrap it up here but at the same time there's still a little more I want to do so what do you guys want? If I do add more, which at least one other chapter will happen, how much should I add like two more chapters?  Honestly I just have so much writers block lol.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 99 15
Male yandere x Female Reader
477K 7.8K 57
good morning to rudy pankow and rudy pankow only (social media)
2.6M 146K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
2.6K 102 11
(F/n) leads a happy life with her boyfriend, Ash. In the harmonious state, what could possibly turned him into a different person?