Untouched ✔

By _salacious

"Y-you," she stuttered, staring at the handsome man sitting on the sleek black throne, "you're..." He rolle... More

|ena|
|dio|
|tria|
|tessera|
|pente|
|eksi|
|efta|
|okto|
|enia|
|deka|
|endeka|
|dodeka|
|dekatria|
|dekatessera|
|dekapente|
|dekaeksi|
|dekaefta|
|dekaokto|
|dekaenia|
|eikosi|
|eikosiduo|
|eikositria|
|eikositessera|
|eikosipente|
|eikosieksi|
|eikosiefta|
|eikosiokto|
|eikosienia|
|trianta|
|epilogos|
Information

|eikosiena|

462K 16.5K 9.3K
By _salacious

Untouched

All Rights Reserved

© 2014 Luna Black

~*~

They all stood watching her silently. The grand throne room was so quiet; one could hear the slight noise of waves crashing above. Amphitrite bit her bottom lip, shaking her head condescendingly whenever her eyes fell upon Galena, the sea nymph that rescued Ariel.

Although, the way she saved her wasn’t exactly safe; she managed to get her away from Demos.

Galena bit her bottom lip tightly, squeezing her fingers nervously and whispered for the umpteenth time, “I’m sorry! I didn’t know she was King Hades’ consort. She just called father…” she trailed off when Amphitrite gave her a stern look.

Apollo sighed, kneeling over Ariel and said, “Her lungs are completely filled with water. There’s no way she survived that. They’re filled with water and crushed; she’s dead.” He pushed a strand of wet hair off her face and shook his head. “I can fix her damaged limbs and bones, but the water will still be there.”

Galena’s green eyes brightened and she looked at the goddess of the sea as if she were ready to burst. Amphitrite sighed, motioning for her to speak. “What is it, Galena?”

“We can pull it out of her.”

Hera grimaced staring at Ariel’s pale body and said, “That sounds oh-so pleasant.”

She held the urge to roll her eyes and turned to Amphitrite, “I can do it! I watched Leucothea do it to a sailor once.”

“That’s Leucothea’s job,” Hera rolled her eyes, “she’s the goddess that helps sailors. That’s what she’s good at. Have you ever dealt with magic like that?”

“No,” Galena mumbled, feeling her slightly blue cheeks turn a dark shade of pink, “but I’m sure I can do it if you let me try!”

Hera shook her head. “I’m not putting Ariel’s life at risk.”

“She’s already dead,” she muttered, quickly biting her lips nervously when Hera gave her a sharp look. 

Apollo shook his head as he picked up Ariel’s immobile hand and said, “Her soul is still attached to her body. Until Thanatos or Hermes come to pick her up, we have a chance.”

“So,” Hera snapped, “you’re agreeing with Galena?”

“No,” Apollo snapped in return, “I’m saying that we can try what the nymph has suggested. Calm down, Hera, the girl hasn’t done anything to you.”

The queen of the gods gritted her teeth and pointed to the nymph accusingly, “Because of her we might have a war in our hands!”

Amphitrite frowned, stepping forward. “A war? With who?”

“Hades,” Hera rolled her eyes, “do you really think that he’s going to be calm after this? One of your people killed his Queen and do I need to remind you of what happened to those idiots that tried to take Persephone?”

“Yes,” Galena blurted out, making Hera’s grey eyes burn in lividness. “Sorry! I just,” she shook her head, covering her mouth and whispered, “I’ll shut my trap now.”

“Remember when Theseus and Pirithous tried to take Persephone? Hades gave them the option of living in the Underworld the rest of their lives or being eaten by dogs. They chose to live in the Underworld and he fed them to the dogs for the rest of their life in his kingdom.”

“So?” Apollo shrugged, “What are you saying?”

“Hades actually loves Ariel. The Moirai confirmed to me that they are soul mates. Put two and two together, Apollo, I know you’re not an idiot.” She narrowed her eyes and hissed, “If he did that to Theseus and Pirithous because they tried to take Persephone, do you know what he’ll do to Poseidon?”

Amphitrite frowned, crossing her arms over her chest defensively and said, “My husband didn’t do anything!”

“Hades doesn’t think when he’s angry, Amphitrite! We all know that! He will just want revenge and because Ariel was killed by water, he’ll see Poseidon as his enemy. If Ariel is dead there’s nothing left for him to lose, he will call for a war and you know that will be the bloodiest one of them all.”

She gulped, turning to Apollo and whispered, “Hera is right. We need to do something and we need to do it fast. No matter how strong Poseidon is, Hades reigns over the dead. He can call for millions of his soldiers and they won’t die because they’re already dead!”

“Err,” Galena raised her hand slowly, “not to interrupt or anything…but shouldn’t we decide on what we need to do? I’m pretty sure that Hermes is coming to get Queen Ariel’s soul soon…”

Apollo nodded, smirking once Hera rolled her eyes at Galena and said, “She’s right.” He knelt over Ariel’s body closing his eyes as he searched for the spots to heal and began to literally work his magic.

The two goddesses and Galena watched with anxious eyes as Apollo reconstructed her crushed bones. Her shattered ribcage suddenly pushed forward, giving the body a look of normalcy. Her skin was still extremely pale and her veins were dark in contrast, but she at least looked human.

As if her body was a balloon, it began to inflate, returning to her normal weight and look. Apollo stepped back after finishing and turned to them. “If Galena can’t cleanse her lungs from the water then we’re screwed.”

“Can’t we call Leucothea?” Hera groaned, running her fingers through her blonde curls.

Amphitrite shook her head and said, “Already tried; she’s on the other side of the ocean. It’ll take her at least an hour to get here and I’m sure that Hermes won’t wait.”

Galena bit her bottom lip, stepping closer to Ariel and whispered, “I can do it; I’m a water nymph I just have to call the water to me.”

They watched in silence as Galena began to mutter chants under her breath whilst moving her hands around the air. It seemed like she was performing an exotic dance, but as Ariel’s body arched forward and water began to glide from her mouth, one could tell that it was far greater than a dance.

Hera sighed in relief as Amphitrite smiled at the nymph proudly and they waited for her to finish the extraction. Galena opened her eyes after all the water was removed and said, “That’s all the sea water.”

Amphitrite bit her bottom lip, watching Ariel with worried eyes and they all waited in a painful silence. The atmosphere was so thick that a knife wouldn’t be enough to cut it.

Suddenly, the young woman gasped, opening her eyes in fear and began to cough. Water gurgled out of her mouth as Hera looked at Galena, who shrugged and muttered a sorry; apparently not all of the water had been removed.

Ariel turned on her side, feeling worse than she had ever felt in her life. Her lungs ached, her feet felt like they had ran a million miles and even her nails ached. She sat back, groaning at the gross taste of saltwater rasping against her throat and croaked out, “Poseidon isn’t very good at his job, is he?” She closed her eyes, trying to clear her throat to take out the taste of salt, “Idiot tried to kill me!”

Hera laughed, kneeling quickly to hand her a cup of fresh water. Ariel groaned, taking the cup from her hands and slowly began to drink it. It was cool and extremely refreshing; it seemed to take away all of her internal pains. “Poseidon didn’t answer your prayer.”

She frowned, breathing in slowly and holding unto her stomach. “Then what the hell was that thing that almost killed me.”

“It actually killed you,” Galena blurted out, feeling her cheeks turning pink as Ariel stared at her confusedly. “And that thing was me. Sorry!” She smiled brightly, “I was just trying to help; it wasn’t my intention to hurt you.”

“Darling,” Ariel closed her eyes, shaking her head as the horrible memory of the turmoil of water suffocated her, “you should really work on your technique.”

She nodded, running her fingers through her long blue hair and said, “I really do and I am really sorry! Please don’t execute me!”

She frowned, shaking her head again and said, “What? Why would I do that? You saved my life!”

“Well,” Apollo chuckled, “that was actually me.”

Hera rolled her eyes, handing Ariel a warm towel and said, “Here, wrap this around yourself and get warm. I’ll go send someone to get you something to wear.”

Ariel nodded, sighing in relief as the towel seemed to work its magic quickly and turned to Amphitrite. “Wait,” she frowned, “why didn’t Poseidon answer my ‘prayer’?”

The sea goddess smiled, her light blue eyes shining knowingly and said, “He’s with your King.”

Her frown turned into a scowl and she muttered, “I have no ‘king’. If you’re talking about Hades, I don’t know where he’s at.”

Amphitrite frowned as Hera said, “Hades didn’t tell you where he was going?” Ariel shook her head. “Strange,” she muttered, “they all get called by Gaia to a meeting every year, right before their birthdate. They consult the primeval goddess on their ruling over the kingdoms and such. She warns them about upcoming wars and possible threats to the gods; that’s how we found out about you.”

Ariel shrugged, feeling grateful when Apollo handed her another glass of the refreshing water. One would think that after being almost drowned, she would’ve been tired of water, but she just wanted to cleanse her throat of the salty bitterness that was left behind.

“That’s weird,” Hera mumbled to herself, “they all tell us before they go; and Hades is way too crazy to leave you without knowing.”

Because he was too busy sucking face with his witch ex-wife, she thought, but decided to stay quiet and continue drinking her water.

Apollo scratched his neck awkwardly and said, “Alright, I’m leaving; I’m going to start charging you for the amount of times I have to heal you.”

Ariel laughed, waving as he disappeared and turned to Hera. She crossed her arms over her chest, handing her a chiton and said, “Spill the beans, darling.”

She frowned, blushing as she realised that the only thing that was covering her was the semi-broken bathing suit and that Apollo had basically seen her in all her glory. The three women turned around, giving her some privacy and waited for her to change attires.

The chiton was coloured a light blue and had a brown leather belt wrapped around her waist. It was nice and somewhat elegantly sexy. “Spill the beans on…?”

Hera turned back around, rolling her eyes at Ariel and said, “I’m the goddess of marriage and all this other marital crap; I know when there are problems in a relationship.”

“I’m here!” Aphrodite entered the throne room, with her hands in the air as if she were the reason they breathed. “You may gaze in awe at my beautiful dress!” She spun around, showing off the red cocktail dress and winked at them.

As her eyes landed on Ariel, she widened them and whispered, “What happened to you?!”

Galena raised her hand, grinning and blurted out, “I did.”

“What?” Aphrodite frowned.

“Long story short,” the nymph sighed, “I killed her by trying to save her from Demos. Apollo helped me by fixing her body and I took out the water that she had swallowed. Now here she is all safe and sound.”

The goddess blinked slowly, puckering her lips in thought and said, “I love me some drama, but damn girl! Your life is crazier than an episode of The Hills.”

Ariel laughed, shaking her head bitterly and said, “You’ve no idea.”

“Wait,” Aphrodite frowned, “why were you with Demos in the first place?”

“Yeah,” the four women spoke in unison, “why were you with Demos?”

She rolled her eyes, crossing her arms over her chest and said, “I wasn’t with Demos. I was at the beach, relaxing for my 22nd birthday when that Gecko tried to kidnap me.”

“Where was Hades?” Aphrodite snapped.

Ariel shrugged. “Don’t know, don’t care.”

Hera raised her eyebrows, clicking her tongue in distaste and said, “And this is where you tell us what happened with him.”

“Nothing,” she groaned, wanting to finish the interrogation, “hey! What happened to those two boys that were with me at the beach? Are they okay?”

“Boys?” Galena frowned. “Oh!” She smiled, “The cute couple? Oh they’re fine! I sent one of my sisters to erase their memories of you.”

Ariel pouted her lips, feeling somewhat sad that they would no longer remember who she was. “Oh.”

“Hey!” Hera snapped her fingers, growing more impatient by the second, “What did Hades do, Ariel?”

“She doesn’t have to tell us if she doesn’t want,” Galena mumbled, twisting her fingers idly.

The goddess took a deep breath, rubbing her fingers on her temples and said, “Yeah, you’re right; I’m sorry. I just…this is my gift, my job. I care too much about marriages and I know something is wrong with you and Hades; I can feel it. I just don’t understand how because Hades is-”

“-he was kissing Persephone,” Ariel muttered bitterly, scratching her head as the remainder of sand began to bother her, “I saw them before I had this mental breakdown.”

Aphrodite frowned, shaking her head and said, “Hades would never cheat on you, Ariel.”

“Yeah well,” she snapped, “and unicorns exist.”

“Actually,” Galena began, but closed her mouth when the three women turned to look at her with piercing glares. “I’m just going to go…”

Ariel smiled at her. “Thank you for saving me.”

“No problem,” Galena grinned in return and literally evaporated into the air.

She shook her head, closing her eyes and wished to be sitting down. Suddenly there was a comfortable couch underneath her and she breathed out in amazement. Amphitrite smiled, proudly and said, “It was a gift of Hecate’s; anything you wish will appear, but it can only be material.”

“Yeah,” Ariel nodded, “Hades has a room like this too, but it’s not his throne room.”

“So,” Hera sighed, “explain how my brother was kissing his ex-wife.”

She shrugged. “I don’t know! I just saw them sucking lips like toads,” her eyes began to water as she reminisced and whispered, “He even saw me standing there.”

Aphrodite gasped, shaking her head in disbelief and said, “And what did he do?!”

“Nothing,” Ariel replied bitterly, “he literally smirked at me and went back to kissing her—and to think that minutes before that happened, I had confessed how much I loved him.”

Amphitrite shook her head, like the other goddesses and said, “That doesn’t sound like Hades. Are you sure it was him?”

Ariel gave her a deadpanned look, narrowing her eyes and said, “I’m not a liar, Amphitrite; I know what I saw. I’m not blind either.”

Hera sighed, muttering something under her breath and Aphrodite groaned. “My ship!”

“Your ship?” Amphitrite raised her eyebrows in confusion.

The goddess of beauty nodded, resting her chin on her hand as she fell back into the couch that Ariel was sitting at. “Just like the Titanic; it sunk.”

They all shook their heads at Aphrodite’s remark and suddenly Hera grinned deviously. “I have a plan.”

Ariel raised her eyebrows, somewhat interested. “On?”

“Revenge,” she sat down across from them.

“We are not turning anyone into anything!” Amphitrite laughed.

Hera pouted her lips, slouching her shoulders a bit and then said, “Fine, but we can still do it.”

Aphrodite grinned evilly, throwing her arms in the air and said, “I’m all for revenge!”

Ariel laughed, nodding and said, “What’s your plan?”

“Next week Hades, Zeus, and Poseidon return from their week with Gaia. When they get back we throw them a birthday party and whatnot. I say that Ariel dresses up all sexily and doesn’t pay attention to him the entire party; that always pisses Zeus off.”

She widened her eyes, the corners of her lips turning upward into a smile and she said, “That sounds awesome!”

Aphrodite nodded, letting out a squeal and said, “I already have the perfect dress for you! It’s a bit revealing, but we want Hades to be looking at you, right?”

She nodded, high-fiving the cunning goddesses and said, “I just have one request.”

The goddess titled her head in wonder and said, “Yes?”

“It has to be a backless dress.”

~*~

A week went by surprisingly fast and the closer his return would get, the more anxious she would feel. No matter how many times she replayed it over in her head, the actual look on Hades’ face when she descended from the marbled stairs in Olympus was priceless.

He couldn’t stop staring at her in awe, as if her beauty completely captivated him, which it did. His heart almost ran out of his chest and he could feel the imaginary drool sliding down his jaw and through the entire night he fidgeted in his throne, waiting to finally embrace her.

Ariel smirked, knowing that Hades was watching as she walked through the crowd of dancing deities. She wanted his eyes to be on her the entire time; she wanted him to watch as she completely brushed him away the same way he did when he was with Persephone.

Aphrodite tapped her shoulder, handing her a glass of ambrosia and muttered, “He hasn’t stopped looking at you ever since you came in. In any other occasion I would’ve thought it to be sweet, now it’s just creepy.”

She laughed, turning away from Hades and said, “I’m surprised he hasn’t come over.”

“That’s because he can’t,” the goddess took a sip of her drink; “none of them can leave their throne until midnight. It’s a strange tradition, but they’re supposed to be honoured and what not. Sitting down for a certain amount of time represents their wealth and status.”

Ariel tapped her nail against the glass and shrugged, “My butt would be hurting so much.” Aphrodite laughed and nodded. “But I’m glad he hasn’t tried to talk to me yet. I don’t think I’ll be able to restraint my anger.”

The goddess pursed her lips, smiling brightly at Hephaestus and said, “Don’t count on that for too long; they’re going to be able to leave their thrones soon. In about twenty minutes.”

She sighed, watching as Aphrodite’s husband began approaching them. “Good afternoon, beautiful women.” Aphrodite grinned, pressing a light kiss to his cheek and Hephaestus said, “How has your evening been, Ariel?”

She shrugged, placing the cup on the tray of a passing servant and said, “It’s been good. My feet are hurting a bit, but it’s been fun. The food was amazing and the Muses surprisingly have good taste in music.”

Hephaestus laughed, his perfect straight teeth dazzling her a bit. The colour of his skin was beautiful, almost a warm caramel and his black suit adjusted nicely to his toned muscles. She still couldn’t understand how Aphrodite would cheat on him for he was an extremely attractive god.

“Hestia does an amazing job with the food and Dionysus picks the best drinks in the world.”

Ariel nodded in agreement and turned around as a loud trumpet echoed throughout, silencing the Muses and the gods. She turned to Aphrodite with a frown on her face and the goddess smiled in return. “The cup-bearer will bring Zeus, Poseidon and Hades prosperous drinks to honour their marvellous reign over the main three realms and they will interchange their thanks to the other gods.”

“Why don’t they honour you guys too? I mean, you’re all related and what not…” she whispered back.

Aphrodite shrugged and said, “We all hold equal power and status in Olympus, but Hades, Poseidon and Zeus reign over large kingdoms; they uphold the most responsibility out of all the deities. So they get a little extra recognition on our ‘birthdates’.”

She nodded, watching as a handsome blonde haired man walked up the grand marbled stairs. He wore traditional Ancient Greek attire with olive leaves crown woven around his head. His eyes were a striking green colour and his muscles were slightly toned. He was extremely attractive.

As if noticing Ariel’s interest in the guy, Aphrodite smirked and whispered, “That’s Ganymede, he was a Trojan prince that Zeus abducted to…”

Ariel widened her eyes, feeling her cheeks turn completely red and blurted out, “Zeus is gay!?”

Aphrodite laughed, shaking her head and said, “Not really; I guess bisexual is more of the word. Anyways, Zeus was so in love with him that he turned him immortal and now he’s the cup-bearer of the gods.”

“How did Hera react to this?”

A sly smile grew on the goddess lips and she waited until Ganymede gave the final cup to Hades before whispering, “Do you really think that Hera was going to stay out of the loop? No offense, but look at Ganymede, he’s not exactly hideous.”

Her jaw fell open and she watched as the three main gods spoke in their native tongue. “So she…with him too?”

Aphrodite leaned closer, grinning as she whispered, “No, darling, she sleeps with both. At the same time.”

Ariel felt her cheeks turning a darker shade of red and almost died of hysterical laughter when she noticed that Zeus winked at Ganymede. She bit her bottom lip hard enough to draw blood and hid her face with her hands. Aphrodite giggled next to her and Hephaestus frowned at them in confusion.

“Oh my god!”

“It’s actually pretty fun,” Aphrodite whispered and Ariel turned to her with wide eyes. “What?” She held her hands up defensively, “Don’t judge me! I’m the goddess of sexuality and pleasure; I have to experiment!”

Ariel continued laughing; fanning herself as her cheeks turned so red she almost looked like a tomato. Hades raised his eyebrows in confusion as he noticed her struggling to keep her laughter to herself and shook his head in amusement. Her laugh riveted him in more ways than he could explain.

The gods exchanged words of encouragement and thankfulness in their autochthonous dialect and then raised their cups as they said a toast. Ariel rolled her eyes as Hades grinned at her and she turned away from him to make talk with Aphrodite, but she was busy slow dancing with Hephaestus.

She turned to look for Athena, but she was busy speaking to a god that Ariel didn’t recognise. Pouting, she crossed her arms over her chest and began walking over to the table with snacks.

She walked over to a plate filled with what seemed to be round, powdered donuts and stared at them for a while, trying to figure out if they were as good as they looked.

“Kourabiethes,” Ares said smoothly as he took a slice of cheese from a nearby plate.

Ariel jumped, turning to look at him with wide eyes and said, “What?”

He pointed to the donuts and said, “Those are called kourabiethes.”

She nodded, looking back at them and said, “What are they?”

“Cookies,” he shrugged, “they have crunchy pieces of almond inside and are covered in white powdery icing. They’re good, you should try some.”

Ariel grinned, nodding again and said, “I will.” She picked one from the plate and sniffed it, making the god of war chuckle at her expression. The cookie was soft and smelled wonderful. She took a hesitant, small bite and closed her eyes as the sweetness of the cookie spread through her tongue.

“Mm,” she moaned, “this is freaking amazing!”

Ares laughed, nodding and took a sip of his wine. “Hestia outdoes herself every year.”

After finishing the baked good, Ariel licked her lips slowly, not realising that two gods were watching her. Ares and Hades. She cleaned her fingers on a napkin and then threw it away as she made her way to the drinks.

The god grabbed a pint of iced fruit punch and poured it for her. She smiled cheekily, raising the cup in thanks before taking a much needed gulp. She sighed after her throat felt refreshed and squealed when the Muses began singing a song she recognised.

Ares raised his eyebrows in question and she said, “This is one of my favourite songs; I didn’t think the Muses would know them.”

“Ariel,” he chuckled, “the Muses are known for their creativity and ability to create music. Of course they know every song there is in this world.”

She shrugged, bobbing her head along to the beat of the song and he smiled at her. “Would you like to dance?”

Her eyes found Hades’ and a sly smirk grew on her lips as she nodded her head, taking Ares’ hand. He led them to the dance floor and placed his hands on her hips. She closed her eyes, letting her body sway to the beat of the music and grinned when Ares spun her around.

For someone who was so brutal and violent, he moved with grace—and it simply enhanced his attractiveness.

‘Cause if you want to keep me, you gotta, gotta, gotta, gotta, got to love me harder. And if you really need me you gotta, gotta, gotta, gotta, got to love me harder. Oooh, ooh, ooh love me, love me.

Hades gritted his teeth, watching as Ariel turned around, pressing her naked backside to Ares’ torso and slid down, twisting her hips in a circular motion. The jealousy coursing through his body was hot enough to melt Tartarus and he was tempted to crush the golden goblet in his hands to dust.

Ariel laughed as Ares began to sway his hips with hers, pressing his growing bulge against her backside. She threw her head back against his chest and slid her hands around neck as she continued gyrating her hips against his.

The god spun her away from his body, wanting to calm his growing erection and licked his lips as she turned back around to face him. Ariel placed her hands on his broad shoulders, sliding her leg in between his and started grinding into him.

Ares growled, pulling her closer and whispered, “Hades is going to kill me.”

She grinned, standing on her tiptoes to brush her lips against his earlobe and whispered, “He doesn’t own me, Ares, and I clearly don’t mean anything to him.”

“I don’t want to be your pick-me-up, little one,” he chuckled, sliding his hands over her well-rounded butt.

Ariel bit his earlobe gently with her four front teeth and pressed herself closer to him. Half of her brain was screaming at how slutty and childish she was acting, but the other half was jumping with joy as she could feel Hades’ blue eyes burning daggers onto the back of her head.

It sucked to be on the receiving end of things, didn’t it?

“You’re not my pick-me-up,” she laughed sultrily; “you’re just my partner in crime.”

“Mm,” he raised his chin, allowing her to spin around in one circle and he pulled her back in to dip her, “and what is our crime?”

She flashed him a flirty smile, shrugging as she took his hands and placed them on her hips. Ares growled, bowing his head to kiss the curvature of her neck lightly and she breathlessly moaned the lyrics for effect. “Love me, love me, love me.”

Ares raised his dark eyes, smirking as Hades tapped his hand on his marbled throne impatiently and scanned the dance floor with pitch-black eyes. He tried to think of anything to keep his mind occupied and away from Ariel and her sensual dancing with his nephew—even if it was watching the hands of the clock tick away slowly.

He clenched his hands, refusing to allow his anger to get the best of him, but his eyes would persist on travelling towards the couple. He couldn’t understand why she was dancing so sinfully with him, when he was dying to see her.

It had been an extremely long week for him and all he wanted to do was embrace her and be in her presence; she clearly had other things in mind—as well as other people and it was killing him inside. The jealousy was churning away in his stomach, twisting any positive emotion he had into anger.

As soon as the hand of the clock fell on the number twelve, Hades, Poseidon, and Zeus stood up to join the other guests. Ares and Ariel continued dancing, laughing at nothing to simply infuriate the god.

“He’s coming this way,” Ares whispered near her ear as Hades stalked past dancing gods.

Ariel smirked, pressing a soft, closed-lip kiss to his lips and whispered, “Thank you, Ares.”

He nodded, just as Hades grabbed her forearm and pulled her away from him. Ariel rolled her eyes, feeling triumphal as he continued to push drunken gods out of their way.

“What was that?!” Hades growled, his blue eyes nowhere to be found; in their place were stormy pitch-black voids.

She widened her eyes innocently. “What was what?”

“Ariel,” he growled lowly, the anger ringing clearly in his voice, “do not test me.”

Ariel rolled her eyes, crossing her arms over her chest when he released her and said, “I was just dancing with him; I don’t see why you’re so pissed.”

“You kissed him!” He spat.

“So?” she shrugged, turning away disinterested, “It’s not like you give a crap about me.”

Hades frowned, not understanding her sudden childish actions. “What?”

She waved her hand around, as if waving away his question and said, “You know what I mean, Hades.”

“Hades?” His frown deepened.

“That’s your name, is it not?” She narrowed her eyes, growing impatient as her anger fought to pour out. There were so many things she wanted to say to him, but watching him get jealous was satisfying for her. She was going to be able to hurt him as much as he had hurt her.

“I thought…” he trailed off, shaking his head and ran his fingers through his jet-black hair, “never mind.”

“Is that all?” Ariel sighed, “You kind of took me away from my date—rudely might I add.”

“What are you talking about, Ariel?” He sighed, sliding his hand down his face tiredly. “Of course I care about you.”

She laughed, cold and humourless. “That kiss with Persephone, clearly proves otherwise.”

“Kiss?” He frowned, looking genuinely confused, “With Persephone? Are you out of your mind? I haven’t seen that woman in months. And if I had, the last thing I would be doing with her is kissing.”

“Save your lies for someone who will believe them, Hades.” She snapped, turning back around to walk away from him.

~*~

I really like that song by Ariana Grande & The Weekend. I’ve been listening to it for so long omf. I can’t get it out of my head. I know I said in the last chapter that things were going to clear up buuut I couldn’t help myself! I love cliff-hangers! Haha well I love writing them…because I’m evail! Besides, this chapter is extra-long! My goal is to finish this book before this year ends, if not then around January :D Then I can start posting chapters for The Babysitter :3

Ooh so my lovely friend, Selena, offered to make me a trailer for this [yay!] but idk what song would best suit it. So, I’m asking you, my lovely Untouchables :3 what song comes to your mind when you think of #Hariel?

Have a lovely I’m-sorry-for-another-cliff-hanger, day! Luna Black ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

294K 9.8K 42
"V&L" read our initials. So delicately carved into a now surely dead Henry's plum-colored flesh. His glazed eyes continue to stare in my direction-Th...
129K 2.3K 35
•Hades Bronx known as Ash • Cold-Hearted impulsively Handsome And extremely emotionless + •Avery West• Soft-Hearted Impulsively Beautiful And extre...
1.8M 109K 44
STANDALONE ( #1 The Billionaire Saga ) ❝ you stepped inside this monster's closet all by yourself and now, there's no way out...❞ The door of the be...
44.1K 1.2K 47
"I've told you, Hades, I can not become your mistress." she sadly told him. She had always lived in her mother's shadow, and if she followed Hades, s...