Fire And Tornado||Completed||

By InkedPrincessJ

#09 in tornado 24/08/2020 #15 in tornado 08/05/2020 #57 in feud 08/05/2020 #35 in loveromance 08/05/2020 #50... More

Author's note
Dior
KINGSTON
Author's Note
DIOR
LOVE DOESN'T EXIST
KINGSTON
Author's Note
YOU CAN'T LIKE SOMEONE IN FOUR MONTHS
REUNION
DIOR
KINGSTON
DIOR
TRYING TO PUT THE PIECES TOGETHER
OUR GRADUATION DAY
Author's Note
AWAY FROM EACH OTHER
DIOR
GROWN INTO A BEAUTY
Characters
DIOR
KINGSTON
THINK ABOUT IT
RULES ARE RULES
ENGAGEMENT PARTY
DIOR
THINGS I KNOW ABOUT MY FIÀNCEE
Author's Note
WEDDING DRESS SHOPPING
THE WEDDING RING
THE GALA
I WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH
FUND-RAISING EVENT
MAIMED FOR LIFE
DIOR
THE WEDDING DAY
WEDDING NIGHT
DIOR
KINGSTON
DIOR
KINGSTON
THE FANCY RESTAURANT
KINGSTON
DIOR
FALLING FOR YOU
JUST A FRIEND
DON'T BE SCARED TO FALL IN LOVE
DIOR
DIOR
EPILOGUE
Author's Note
BONUS CHAPTER

DIOR

226 34 17
By InkedPrincessJ

I woke up the next morning with a slight headache. That is what happens when you spend your night thinking about life.

I heard a light knock on the door but I chose to ignore it, I didn't want to leave the warmth of the bed yet.

"Just 10 more minutes," I tell myself.

I was interrupted by the knocking which became louder.

Oh, I totally forgot I was in someone's house, not mine.

I rose from the bed to open the door, it was Aunt Nora.

I gave a smile as I motioned for her to come in.

"Am sorry, I didn't mean to disturb you," She apologized.

This lady seems nice, apologizing for knocking on the door of the room in her house. Why isn't her son just like her?

"You should get ready to go to school," She smiled, "Kingston will drive you to school,"

At this time!! Isn't it too early and why should he take me to school? I should be able to walk to school myself.

"Aunt, isn't it too early?" I asked.

"Oh it's a rule here dear," She replied.

"Kingston gets to school early because I don't like the idea of him skipping breakfast,"

Oh, that's why I knew there was going to be some rules.

Wait, why should Kingston take me to school? Wouldn't he be late for his?

"Isn't Kingston going to be late if he takes me to school Aunt," I questioned.

"No, Kingston's school isn't far from your school," she answered.

"Oh, thanks Aunt,"

"Don't mention love,"  She chuckled as she left.

I closed my door grumbling, he told me to stay away, now how was I going to do that?

I made my way to the bathroom. After taking off my clothes, I got into the shower.

I wrapped a towel around myself walking to the wardrobe. I grabbed my undergarments as well as sweatshirt and skinny pants.

I dressed up, grabbed my bag, and exited the room.

I was about to go downstairs when I realized I can't go to school without seeing mom.

I made my way to the room next to Kingston's room, This must be mom's room.

I knocked on the door and waited, mom, opened the door and pulled me in.

"Mom, what was that for?" I asked her.

"Is that the first thing you tell your mother when you see her?"

I sighed," Morning mom,"

She smiled," Morning,"

"I just wanted to you to know I was going to school already,"

She nodded," Nora told me,"

"Please avoid exchanging words with Kingston if possible,"

"Sure mom, I gotta go," I tell her kissing her cheeks.

I went to the dining and met a plate with food, the cook told me Kingston had eaten and was waiting for me.

I ate hurriedly and went to the garage.
Thank goodness, the cook described this place for me.

He was seated in his car engrossed in his phone, I walked up to the car and he let out a harsh breath when he took notice of my presence.

He leaned back in his chair and pressed a button to unlock the door.

I opened the door and got into the car trying hard not to glance at me.

"Weren't you thought how to greet?" He asked in an irritated tone.

"Hey, you told me to stay out of your life," I snapped.

He scoffed.

"I see how you doing that,"

Okay, he is really annoying. We weren't friends so why should I greet him?

He started the engine and drove out of the house.

"Would you tell me where your school is or you expect to know just by looking at you," He said.

"You could have just asked," I tell him rolling my eyes before giving him the directions.

I turned towards the road again watching a different car pass by us, he was really a slow driver but I dare not tell him that.
I heard my phone ringing, I dipped my hand into my bag to take my phone.

A smile crept onto my face as Ivan's name flashed on the screen, I glanced at Kingston who was scowled at me.

"Hey Ivan," I said as I answered the call.

"Dior, are you awake?" He answered.

I wake up late at times, Ivan calls me to know if I am ready because we walk to school together.

"Awake? I am on my way to school," I laughed.

"On your way to school?" He repeated.

"Look, I will explain everything later,"

"Okay," he said and ended the call.

"Your boyfriend?" I heard Kingston ask teasingly.

I turned to look at him," If you want me to stay out of your life, stay out of mine,"

We got to my school and I alighted from his car slamming his door.

"Hey, my car did no harm," I heard him say.

I ignored him.

"Saying 'thanks' would have been better," He yelled.

I turned back clenching my teeth," Get out,"

He gave me an annoying look before driving off.

______________________________________

Time passed by quickly, by third grade I was having a class with Ivan.
The class was so boring that I was praying for lunchtime to come, not because I want to eat because this class was so boring.

Finally, the bell was rung and everyone bolted out of the class.

I told Ivan everything that happened, we move out of our house, I didn't leave anything behind.

"So do you have any reasons why he can't stand you?" Ivan questioned.

I shook my head.

"All I know is that we didn't like each other when we were little,"

"Oh,"

"Is he cute?" Ivan winked at me.

I raised an eyebrow.

"How should I know?" I asked him.

"You know what I mean, silly girl,"

I knew he was going to matchmake me with every boy he sees.

"Stop it," I tell him.

He held up his hand in defense," I was just joking,"

Finally the end of the day, I went to my locker to drop some books when Ivan walked up to me.

"So you going to wait for him to pick you up?" He inquired.

"Yup, I just have to wait for him," I said closing my locker.

When I get home, I will have to tell Aunt Nora to let me take the bus school. I thought it was a trekabble distance but I don't think I can survive if I walk home.

"Okay, see you tomorrow," He said turning to leave.

"Bye," I waved.
______________________________________

It's been two hours now and Kingston wasn't here. I was outside my school gate waiting for him to pick me up but I haven't seen any sign of him.

I don't think he is coming, I should have gone with a bus. Did he really forget to pick me up or it was intentional?

I decided to take a ride on the bus, I couldn't wait for Kingston anymore.

A few minutes later, I was dropped at the bus stop. It was a decent walk home so I walked home.

I entered the house and met Mom seated on the chair with Aunt Nora, Kingston was leaning on another chair with a brown-haired lady by his side.

Kingston threw deadly glares at me while the lady had an apologetic smile on her face.

Why was everybody looking at me like that?

"Elm, is there something on my face?" I asked using my hand to clean my face.

"No, I was asking Kingston here why he came home without you," Aunt Nora answered.

"Am okay, it's no big deal," I tell her lifting my shoulder in a half shrug.

"He shouldn't have endangered your life just because you guys don't get along well,"

"Nora, it's okay," Mom said to her friend.

"Apologize to her," Aunt Nora ordered.

Kingston widened his eyes and looked at his mum.

"Do it now," The brown-haired lady whispered to him.

"Am sorry," He muttered.

I gave a slight nod," It's nothing,"

Aunt Nora gave her son a look before leaving the sitting room with Mom.

I heaved in relief as I turned to leave.

"Hey, I am really sorry for that," I heard the lady say.

"It's okay, it's wasn't your fault,"

"Am Isla, you?" She asked.

"Dior,"

"Let's go, Isla," Kingston said.

"I am sorry once again, see you later," Isla said smiling.

I gave her a small smile watching her and Kingston leave the sitting room.

Hey guys, what do you think of this episode? 😀 I hope you love it.. remember to vote, your vote counts please and comment. Love you all💓💓💓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

361K 10.4K 41
Follow my Instagram for any updates and if you have any questions: @nikki_k123 Ellie has lived in Santa Barbara her entire life with her parents and...
73.4K 2.3K 51
#BOOK1 in 'ACE' SERIES He was like storm. He liked silence. He had looks which could kill. He is cold , ruthless and arrogant as hell. He h...
2.6K 76 35
People say when you love something, it's hard to stay away no matter what; it could be a deadly disease and you still won't be able to stay away. Fro...
3.3K 609 16
On steamy, hot summer days, the parched soil cracks like ice into jagged lines resembling lightning blowing up the midnight sky. Summer craves to be...