Life's Second Chance

Autorstwa AestheticAngel2000

Max and Tul are living a happy life together. They had crossed several obstacles in life to earn their happil... Więcej

Life's Second Chance

Author Note

78 3 0
Autorstwa AestheticAngel2000

Life's Second Chance

Max and Tul are living a happy life together. They had crossed several obstacles in life to earn their happily ever after.

Unfortunately, the couple meets in an accident and dies. But it's not over yet as fate has a different plan for them.

What could it be?
A second chance at life...
Maybe.

But filled with its own twists and turns.

Stay tuned to read...

Starring:

Max Nattapol Diloknawarit as
himself/Korn

Tul Pakorn Thanasrivanitchai as himself/Knock

Tanshi Pimnitchakun Bumrungkit as Yihwa

Tomo Visava Thaiyanont as Cho

******

Disclaimer:

Credits go to the respective owners of the photos and videos used. It is not owned by the writer.

Warning:

This book of mine is labelled Mature Content as it contains explicit sexual scenes and mature language. You have been warned.

Character Credits:

I don't own the characters. It's called fanfiction for a reason.

Note:

This story is all coming from my imagination. It is created for pure fun, excitement, and entertainment. Any resemblance of any events is simply coincidental. No part or scene from this story can be used or reproduced in any sort of way without the author's (aka Moi) permission. Please be unique and don't copy any of my work.

I am apologizing ahead of time for any grammar mistakes. Nobody is perfect. I may edit it before publishing but there might be some errors that I might overlook.

Do comment and vote for each chapter. I will update the next chapter if I get a decent amount of views and votes. This book will be pretty interesting.

Negative comments will not be accepted. Please readers try to be encouraging. It is rude to comment negative comments on a person's book on which they are working so hard. I'm not only saying in my book, but I'm also saying for any book you read. Be positive and encourage the author.

Thank you for reading this... Please don't forget to press the 🌟 to vote and comment on your views and opinions.

-Kimmy😘

Published on 10th July 2022

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

202K 7.1K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.1M 36.6K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
913K 21K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
88.5K 3.1K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...