From Princess Marinette to Em...

By rosylove1172000

Marinette is the Princess of China but moves to Paris because of a threat. She is known as a bakers daughter... More

Intro
The Announcement
School Classes
Adrinette Make Out
Shopping & Double Date
Update
Finding out & Dance Squad
The Take Down
Day before Field Trip Day
Airport
EX and Mansion
Bedroom
Pool Party
Concert
Day with Miraculous Squad
Castle
Grand Ball & Attack
Taking Care of Mari
Baking Competition
"Meeting" Future Mates.
Royal Classes
Pool Fun
Birthday Part 1
Birthday Part 2
Meeting the Princess & Surprise
Update
Graduation
Relaxation
Rehearsal & Dates
Concert
Vote 1/2
Vote 2/2
Important
Fittings
Group Day
Pictures
Coronation Preparations
Girl's Day
Coronation Part 1
Coronation Part 2
The Question
Sequel

Shop till' you drop

3.1K 48 36
By rosylove1172000

Marinette's POV

I woke up and got in the shower. I took a warm bath and dried off. I wanted to look different today. I got my hair tools and styled my hair. I dyed it then styled it. I put on my clothes them went down for breakfast. 

I went downstairs and everybody stared at me like I was an alien or something. Adrien was blushing like crazy. 

M: Take a picture it will last longer. 

Adrien immediately got out his phone and took a picture. I blushed and walked to him. He pulled me on his lap. I got waffles with chocolate and strawberries. I ate and went upstairs. I got to my bed and pressed a button. My flat screen TV came and I put Netflix on. 

I was scrolling when I saw Pretty little vampires and Pretty little liars. 

M: OMG!!! They have Pretty little vampires and Pretty little liars!!!!

In 15 seconds, the entire female population barged into my room with their crushes or boyfriends in the hands. They dragged them to a spot. Adrien came because he was curious. He sat next to me. I got popcorn and junk food. I passed it out and we watched.  

Some boys tried to make noise but, was shushed our hurt by a girl or two. All the girls watched like their life depended on it. When, it was done Kim said something that angered all the girls. 

K: How do you stand that stuff? It was horrible!

All the girls stared at him. Alix tackled him and hit him. I had a plan to punish him and all the boys that tried interrupting us and our TV shows and movies. 

M: Girls! We need to take the boys...

The boys paled knowing that Kim had punished them all. 

All the girls: SHOPPING!!!!!

All the boys tried to exit my room and hide but was tackled by the girls. We dragged them to the limo and shoved them in. I took them to the biggest clothing store in China. 

We dragged the boys inside the store and we had the boys hold all of the stuff we wanted to buy. We went to the clothes section and the boys groaned. The girls zoomed everywhere. They grabbed shirts, jeans, dresses, you name it. I got a outfits and dresses. I got 5 swimsuits and 10 dresses.  

Nino: Kim!!! Why did you do this to us???

Kim: How was I supposed to know? *mumbles* They like songs by 5SOS so, I suppose they would like this garbage. 

Alya heard and she punched his arm. 

AL: 5 Seconds Of Summer is amazing! Don't ever say that it is garbage!

All the girls glared at him, but I floated him in the air and made him do flips and stuff in the air. I dropped him and he was falling, I stopped him a centimeter above the ground. I put him on his feet and just continued to glare. 

Everybody thought it was Alya. She knew she could not tell them it was me so, she just sucked it up.  

I led the girls to the hair accesories and hair tools section. They went crazy again. I went to the electronic section quickly and got a new phone case. It was amazing. It was hard trying to find a case that fit an iPhone XE. I got it on my 20th birthday from my parents. The perks of being a princess. 

I went back to my class. The girls had like 2 shopping carts each. The boys looked tired. 

M: Let's go check out and then head to the food court. 

The girls groaned and the boys cheered. 

Kim: Finally. We can get out of this place. It was to much stuff and not enough boy stuff. You guys didn't even get anything good. 

M: On second thought. Let's shop some more. We need more stuff. 

The girls cheered and we went to the beauty section and the electronics section. I got make up and the right brushes for everything. I went back to the dress section and saw a cute outfit that caught my eyes. It would make a good graduation dress. Our graduation is not far away, it is about 3 days after my birthday.  I got it and scurried back to my class. I checked the time on my phone. It was 4:36. We left at 12:00. We have been shopping for about 4 and a half hours. 

M: Guys, we need to leave. Let's go to the food court. 

Kim: Ye-

M: Kim, you want to say something that will make us shop longer. 

K: No. 

M: Then, be quiet. 

I led the girls to the check out. We went to self check out and we all had our own spot. After, about 10-15 minutes of scanning clothes we were finished. We had the boys carry the bags. We went to a small cafe. We got a quick snack and ice cream because, I was going  to make chinese food. I knew the class would like it. We headed to the hotel.

I put my stuff in my room and grabbed Alya. We made dinner. We made sushi, dumplings, fried rice, soy sauce, white rice, spring rolls, kung pao chicken, (my mom has a chinese college friend. I know these foods from her) and dim sums. I plated everything and got the chop sticks. I put everything on the table and everyone got a little of everything, even Lila. Everyone said they were full. 

M: Really? No space for dessert. 

They immediately changed their answer. I got the cookies and cake. I made a chocolate cake, vanilla cake, and red velvet cake. I got chocolate chip cookies. I made a bag of crossaints just for Adrien. 

They all finished eating rather quickly. We all went up to Alya's room because we wanted to play some games. 

AL: Let's play the flirting game. 

M: Noooooo. 

AL: Yes. 

M: Fine. You and Nino first. 

AL: *huff* okay

N: Hello pretty girl. 

AL: Hey Nino. I never noticed how hot you are until now. 

Nino blushed. 

AL: I win!!!!!!!!! Ya boy!!!!!

AL: Sabrina and Max

S: Alright. 

Max: Hello Sabrina. 

He grabs her hand and kisses it. She does not blush and smiles. She winks and blows him a kiss. Max blushed heavily. 

M: Go Sabrina!!

Sabrina: You and Adrien. 

A: Hello Princess. You look stunning today. 

M: Thanks kitty cat. You look hot as well. 

He almost blushed. He comes to my ear and whispers...

A: *whispers* Did you come out a vending machine? Cause' you a snack. 

I blushed really hard. I buried my head into his chest. 

M: You evil cat. 

He grins like the cheshire cat. 

AL: Wow, you must have said something real bad to make her blush like that. 

A: Something like that. 

M: I need to go to sleep. Good night. 

I went to my room and changed into my pj's

I softly sang myself to sleep. I soon fell into a dreamless sleep. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 3.8K 72
Lila told everyone a "secret." She said that she is Rena Rouge and that she can teleport. Everyone believed her. But she isn't Rena Rouge, and Marine...
9.6K 172 12
Moving to a new place and leaving all your friends, family, and the one you love can be tough. Marinette moved from China to France, leaving behind e...
467K 12.5K 43
In this story Marinette is an actual princess staying in Paris , France with her aunt and uncle after her parents tragic death . She is known well fo...
121K 1.9K 57
Marinette have a secret which no one know about except for her cousin Nino. She is the princess of China but she came to Paris to live a normal life...