Realizations of ones heart

By GoneInTheDark

Singto and Krist have been close friends since the start of Sotus the series. Their relationship has always b... More

1. Long time no see
2. Priorities
3. What do you want from me?
4. Second change
5. Awards and awkwardness
6. Drunk(ish)
7. The truth is out
8. Regret and perplexity
9. What now?
10. Talking. Just talking
11. Almost normal
12. It's gonna work out
13. End of something
14. Calling to make sure
15. Playing with water
16. Playing with fire
17. The moment after
18. The end

Before starting...

448 5 0
By GoneInTheDark

I just want to remind everyone that this is a work of fiction and based on my imagination only. The character are based on real people, but other than that it doesn't resemble real life.

The story contains some strong language and mature content. If that's not your thing then you might as well skip this one. Also some scenes might be triggering, so please read at your own responsibility.

English is not my first language so there will definitely be mistakes along the way. Apologies for that in advantage. 

Without further ado, I hope you'll enjoy this fic. Let's get started! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 253 1
Year 2022, 2 years after Singto, the famous actor from Thailand had broken fans' hearts all over the world to go and pursue his dreams, he was comin...
53.2K 2.3K 36
Three couples have to go through different hardships while being there for each other for their friends and their loved ones. Singto and Krist will...
15K 947 12
Featuring Krist and Singto. It's their game of cat and mouse. An extra touch here, A fleeting kiss there, Heated, lingering gazes that could burn it...
137K 11.6K 39
Arthit is in 2017. Kongpob is in 2020. They live in the same apartment, but in two totally different worlds. Can they find their way back to each o...