Her Old Wounds! MishBir Short...

By anonymousshah

What happens to Mishti, when she comes across the Singhania Family during Ghanguar? How will she react when s... More

Chapter 1: Blast from the Past
Chapter 2: The Bigger Picture!
Epilogue

Chapter 3- "The Final Apology"

1.5K 98 6
By anonymousshah

"You should forgive your dadi, Mishti" said Abir and shocked Mishti totally. Mishti took her hand out of Abir's hold and stared at him with confusion. Abir tried to give Mishti as much time as possible for her to digest and constantly looked at her with nervousness.

Meanwhile in Maheshwari house, Kuhu woke up in her room, surprised to not find Kunal on the bed. She looked around, checked the bathroom and he was nowhere to be found. She stepped out of the room and found him in Abir Mishti's room. Kunal wasn't able to sleep after what had transpired today. The thought of him being a jerk to both the girls was leaving him restless. As Kuhu knocked on the door, he came back from the chain of his thoughts. He signalled Kuhu to stay there and decided to go outside. He didn't want to disturb the kids. He again tucked pillows around them and quietly walked out.

"Kunal, what are you doing here? And where are Abir bro and Mishti?" asked Kuhu with a lot of confusion and irritation. Kunal was in two minds. He knew Abir had specifically asked him to not tell anything to Kuhu. He also somewhere knew the reason behind that. Since Kuhu was asleep when all the events happened, he thought he might not have to come up with any excuses. And before she would wake up, Abir Mishti would be back home. But there she was. And he had no idea what he would tell her.

Unable to judge Kunal's actions and understanding that he was trying to hide something, Kuhu started on with her chants against Mishti. "I know what it is. Mishti would have again started her drama and Abir bro would have to tend to her non stop crying. I seriously cannot understand what Abir bro saw in her. She is such a drama queen I tell you Kunal" and Kunal had enough. He didn't want to get angry at her as he knew she might just again blame Mishti for ruining their first ghanguar. He just requested Kuhu to go and sleep while he would stay with the boys until Mishti Abir returned. Kuhu, annoyed with the way Kunal responded to her, just walked away.

After thinking and rethinking about the matter, Kunal somewhere understood he really had to handle the issues between Mishti and Kuhu with a lot of care. He somewhere also blamed himself for causing stress or increasing tensions between the girls which already existed. Had he not been as ass to both of them, things would have been slightly different! Whatever it was, he knew he needed to have a chat with Kuhu. But for that, he needed a clear mind and a lot of patience. He sighs and goes into the room and retires on the sofa.

Back at Rajvansh house, Abir was still giving some time for Mishti to grasp what he had just suggested. Mishti finally stood up and tried walking away. Abir held her hand in order to stop her and reminded her of how they had decided to not walk out on eachother during a discussion or an argument. Mishti closed her eyes and sighed deeply. She took a moment to understand, turned towards Abir and responded,

"Abir! I am not walking away. I just. I just don't understand why you are saying this? You of all people? You know what I have felt about it. You know what happened today and still?"

Abir got up from the floor, walked towards Mishti and held her lightly by her shoulders and turned her facing towards him. "Yes! I know everything and that is why I am saying what I just did." Mishti again nodded her head in confusion and kept staring in Abir's eyes for answers. "Mish! I know whatever I am asking from you right now is too much. It is 14 years of your pain. I know it's not a joke. And in no way, I am trying to force you into this. It is just a suggestion. It will be entirely up to you whether you want to forgive her or not."

Mishti looked away from Abir, still standing strong on his hold. "But why?" She asked again.

"Mishti, in our customs, we often give our parents and grandparents the place of gods. We are made to believe that they are perfect. They will not make any mistakes ever. Even they try to act perfect and portray that they are the best examples of life that we will have in front of us. We are expected to learn from them. But the truth of the matter is, they are no gods. They are humans who will make mistakes. You and I both share something very common about our biological parents. Our fathers, who are bad and criminals. Our mothers, who are ignorant to the best of their capacity. But life didn't let us dwell into negativity because we have some amazing examples in front of our eyes. For you, it is Badi Maa and Bade Papa. And for me, it is Nanu and Parul Maasi. I got them because I was born into this house. You got Badi Ma and Bade papa because your dadi sent you to them. Mishti, what I am trying to say is that your dadi isn't a bad person. She isn't a criminal like our dads. If she were that bad, she would have given you up to some orphanage or some unknown family or worst yet to your father. God knows what would have happened then. Yes, I agree the way she probably gave you up was wrong. IS WRONG. The way she probably handled the situation was wrong. And that left a really bad scar on your life. You lost 14 years of your life crying about this. Are you willing to suffer and cry for the next 14 years of your life as well?" Mishti suddenly looked in Abir's eyes as Abir continued to speak.

"She became weak. She messed up. But haven't we all messed up in our lives at some point of time? But we have always even given and gotten second chances to and from a lot of people. You have forgiven my brother who was a jackass to you. You are still trying to find middle ground with my mom, knowing how difficult she is. I know it's a little different because you are doing that for me. And this Mishti! Forgiving your dadi! I am asking you to do that for yourself. To end your sufferings. Mish, until and unless, you don't get rid of your anger, until and unless you dont forgive her, the fear isn't going to leave you alone. Trust me, it will be a permanent solution to your life long agony." Abir, trying to be as considerate as possible with his words as he understood it's a very delicate topic he was trying to address.

Mishti moved her hands in the direction of Abir's hold and loosened his hold. Her face still filled with millions of questions. Her brain tried to make sense of it all. Her heart seemed to be beating too fast. She just didn't understand what to do. She slowly walked towards their window and rested her shoulder by the wall and just closed her eyes. Was he right? Was it possible? But it's 14 years of her life. Was it so easy to forgive and forget? Can she do it? The flutter of questions didn't seem to stop and she just needed a break. Abir, understanding her situation, slowly walked to her and gave her a back hug. The embrace felt good. The flutter of questions stopped for that moment. She just wanted to lose herself in that embrace and forget everything. She was just too tired. Too much had happened today and she just didn't seem to have strength for anything else. And Abir understood that. He just kept caressing her hands, kept rocking her slowly and giving her light feathery kisses on her hair and her ears. She needed some time and he was ready to give her everything that she needed. She deserved it.

He bent slightly on the side and started whispering in her ears, "Mishti, its ok if you are not ready just yet" Mishti closed her eyes and a small smile just crept up on her face. Her ajeeb rajvansh would just read her like an open book and she loved that about him. She looked down in admiration, broke the embrace and turned to face him. He cupped her face and said "Mishti, when I suggested you forgive your daadi, I didn't mean for you to just forgive her right away. I know you will need some time. All I am saying is consider the possibility. Start somewhere. Maybe we can take some baby steps! All I know is, in order for you to get rid of your fear of being called a home breaker and being abandoned, you will have to somehow forgive her. You will somehow have to forget your past 14 years, to make the upcoming 14 years of your life more blissful and happy."

Mishti held his hand as he was cupping her face, and lightly kissed his palm. She thanked him for understanding her. She requested for some more time for him to consider what he had just suggested and Abir happily obliged. She smiled and asked innocently, "You will be there with me right?"

"Always and every step of the way" tightening his grip while cupping her face. "No matter how much we fight, argue. Even when we are 80 years old, struggling to walk and speak clearly!" Mishti let out a small laugh and Abir just adored her smile and kissed her forehead. Abir and Mishti decided to sleep for sometime. They had a long and eventful day. They both needed to rest up. As they got into their sides of the bed, Mishti quickly cuddled Abir and rested her head on his chest. Abir cuddled her back, kissed her head and both of them slowly just retired for the night.

Next day, Abir Mishti woke up from their deep, comforting sleep, as the sun rays made it's way to their room.

Still in their cuddled position, Abir kissed Mishti's forehead and wished her good morning.

"Morning Sunshine. How are you feeling?"

Mishti struggled to open her eyes and kept cuddling to Abir like she was some kid. "Morning" she whispered and Abir chuckled. He continued to caress her cheek and her hands. She slowly opened her eyes and looked towards him and smiled. He kissed her forehead again and asked if she was ok. She nodded lightly.

"Mishti! I know a lot happened last night. I am not sure if you want to go today for the Ghanguar celebration. And if you don't want to go, it's totally fine. We can come up with some excuse. There is no pressure. We will do as you suggest." And that got Mishti thinking. She didn't know whether she was still ready to have another faceoff with her dadi. What if her dadi tried to approach her again and what if she reacted differently. Mishti was trying to analyse all the scenarios when Abir interrupted her again.

"Mishti, I have something else to tell you too. I didn't want to overwhelm you with too much information yesterday" Mishti looked towards Abir with curiousness and asked him about it.

"Mishti, actually. I spoke to your dadi last night, when you were unconscious." That shocked Mishti. Why would he talk to her? What was the need? What would have they spoken about?

"And I have something for you," Abir added and brought Mishti back from her chain of thoughts.

Maheswari Sadan

With the beginning of the new day, the hustle and bustle in the Maheshwari Sadan started. All the ladies were beautifully decked in their traditional marwari look. And all the guys were dressed up in their traditional dhoti kurta. Everyone was helping one another in making final touches and making sure everything was ready before the rituals of the pooja began. Kids kept running around the house and Rajshri was busy adoring her great grand sons and feeding them her famous Khachori and Kheer. Naira noticed that ever since they woke up, she hadn't spotted Abir and Mishti and checked about their whereabouts.

Rajshri, Vishambhar and Kunal looked at eachother with worry. They did know where Abir Mishti were. But they haven't had any conversation with them after the last time they spoke. They didn't know what happened after. They didn't know whether Abir and Mishti would even join the celebration after the kind of outbursts Mishti had yesterday. Kuhu noticed Kunal's expression and blurted out "Oh they both aren't at home". Upon being asked about the reason for their absence, Kuhu just recklessly said "I think Mishti just wanted to celebrate her first ghanguar with Abir bro in private. She wouldnt want to celebrate it family ". Everyone looked towards Kuhu with shock. Varsha rebuked Kuhu for not thinking before saying anything. When Kuhu looked towards Kunal for help, she noticed him staring at her with annoyance.

"That's not the case and that's not true. My Mishti isn't like that" said Rajshri, who was trying her best to cover up the mess Kuhu just created. "Of course we know that Nani" said Naira with conviction. "She grew up with me. I know family gatherings are something that Mishti loves more than anything. I am just surprised to find her not here currently" Naira continued. Devyani looked down. She blamed herself. She felt she was responsible for Mishti leaving the house abruptly.

"And you are correct Naira. I think there was some emergency at Abir's NGO. So I believe they both just went there to get things under control. Abir told me that as soon as they were done, they would just join us back. Abir specifically insisted that we start with the pooja and rituals based on the muhurat. They both didn't know how long it would take and they didn't want the ladies to have to wait to break their fast." said Vishambhar as he walked in the family room. Rajshri and Kunal closed their eyes in relief as Vishambhar just came at the right time and gave the best excuse for Abir's Mishti's absence. All the three of them looked at each other and signalled one another to be ok. They just hoped that Abir and Mishti somehow showed up and joined the rituals. The exchange of glances between the three of them wasn't missed by Kuhu. She was confused as to what Kunal was hiding from her.

As the clock ticked 11am, the muhurat time, all the ladies took their spots for the pooja. But they were still hoping for Mishti Abir to come just so that they could do the pooja with them. After all, the Singhania family was specifically there to celebrate their 1st Ghanguar along with Kunal Kuhu's. Rajshri took one last look at the door to check whether they had arrived. As she turned, she heard clinking of anklets, coming from behind. She turned around and was ecstatic in seeing Abir and Mishti standing by the door, holding hands. Abir looked towards Rajshri with a proud smile on his face and Mishti tried to smile, trying her best to not meet her eyes with Rajshri. As everyone noticed Rajshri standing still, they all looked into the direction that Rajshri was looking and got excited to see Abir and Mishti.

They all walked in that direction, and hugged Mishti, one after the other. They were all praising how beautiful and heavenly they were looking individually and even as a couple. They were all glad that Mishti Abir made it on time. Otherwise, their celebration wouldn't have been complete without them. Seeing all the attention Mishti was getting again, Kuhu again started seething with jealousy. And it didn't go unnoticed either by Abir or Kunal. They just ignored it for the time being. Everyone headed in the direction of where the rituals were supposed to begin. All women sat in their own spot, with the clay and other necessary essentials for the pooja. Bhabhima, being the eldest of all,started explaining the importance of Ghanguar. She explained how all the ladies would first make the clay idols of Gauri and Shiva and perform pooja of the idols for the long lives of their husband and a happy married life. As Bhabhima was explaining all the details, Abir came forward and politely interrupted her.

"This is so unfair. Why do women get to do all these amazing rituals and then get the credit for our long lives and happy married life. Why are these rituals not made for men? I am sorry. But I am very offended. I would like to take some credit too. Wouldn't you guys like some credit too" Abir said this looking towards other men who were present in the hall. They all looked bewildered as Abir put on them on spot and didn't know how to react.

"But Abir beta, this has been going on since ages. That's what our customs suggest." said Rajshri

"Badi ma, there have been a lot of things in our customs and with time, we have changed. Haven't we? We all have evolved. How about we change the ritual bit here too?" Abir tried to look around again to see if he could get any support.

"What are you suggesting Abir beta?" asked Rajshri with confusion.

"How about we join you women in making the idols with clay? How about we do it as a pair? This is for our long lives and happy marriages right? What are we going to do about our long life if we don't have our better half around us? Shouldn't we pray for her long life too? Shouldn't we pray for our happy marriages too? Why should girls get all the credit? Even we can. Can't we?" Abir said with a lot of conviction and surprised everyone around.

The guys still looked pretty shocked and didn't really respond much. As Abir encouraged them again, Kartik was the first one to say yes, followed by other guys, who joined their wives for making idols out of clay. The women were more than ecstatic. They all thanked Abir for the idea, who started a new custom and ritual for them. They all mentioned how earlier the guys would either just not be present for the ritual or just keep staring at them from a distance. But from now on, things were different. They again praised Mishti for her choice and thought how lucky she was to get Abir as her life partner. Abir and Mishti just looked at each other for a brief moment. Mishti teased him again. After all, he had managed to again get everyone's attention and become THE HERO of the gathering. She smiled at herself. No matter what day or time it was, he always managed to do something special, not only for her. But for everyone and she loved that about him. And she was lowkey proud and slightly possessive of her choice. She wasn't gonna share her man with anyone. "Especially that Charmi". Mishti spoke to herself and rolled her eyes. All the couples were having their own share of fun while making the idols.

Abir and Mishti did too. Abir didn't lose any chance or moment of holding his Mishti's hand. Mishti kept staring at him with her big almond shaped eyes but that didn't affect him. He knew she lowkey enjoyed it and he continued his actions. They both kept laughing and smiling. Her smile was very pleasing for him. And so it was for Devyani, who was lightly trying to steal every glance as possible to see her grandchild happy and content in her married life. She was happy for Mishti. Abir was really perfect for her. She thanked God for blessing Mishti with such an amazing life partner and wished that she and Abir would always stay happy together. She raised her hands lightly, swung them slowly, pointing from their direction to her forehead and hoped that no evil eye would ever cast any negativity or harm on them.

After they were done making and decorating their idols, everyone left for the mandir to do the final pooja of Ghanguar. All the ladies, along with their husbands, one by one did the pooja of the idols they made. They were all very happy and content. They all decided to make their way back home and just sit and chill for the rest of the day. As Abir Mishti stepped out of their car, Kunal called them out from the back and signaled them to meet him by the table, which was always in the front yard of the Maheshwari house. They both nodded to Kunal, unsure of what to expect but still walked in that direction.

Kunal struggled to find words, yet tried his level best to start one of his difficult conversations with Mishti. Maybe it wasn't difficult for anyone else. But it was definitely difficult for him.

"Mishh....Bha...." and he struggled again. Abir was slowly understanding what Kunal might have wanted to say to Mishti, after recalling their last conversation. But he still did let him take the lead. This is one thing his Nanko had to do and it was better if he did that without anyone's help.

"What's up Kunal? Is everything ok?" Mishti asked with concern.

"Everything is definitely ok. Even when everything isn't ok, you and bhai make sure it is. You guys make an amazing team and amazing pair. And I struggled to accept that for the longest time." Kunal looked down with guilt and continued. "Mishti, I am extremely sorry for the way I behaved with you all this time. The way I insulted you, called you home breaker etc. It wasn't your fault. I don't know what I was thinking or was I even thinking? I just let my ego become so big that I didn't see the difference between right and wrong. I shouldn't have done that, no matter what the issue was between us. I know you have already accepted me and you might not even need this apology right now. But I wouldn't have been at peace if I didn't even apologize. I am sorry Mishti. I really am." Kunal felt extremely ashamed and joined his hands in front of Mishti.

"Kunal. I understand. I know how much you love your brother. You are rather very protective of him. I wouldn't lie to you. It did hurt me. But I trusted Abir, who trusted you immensely. He always told me that you would come around and you did. And that acceptance of yours for me, was your sole and biggest apology" Mishti then held Kunal's hand and brought them down and signaled him to not worry as everything was now ok and sorted.

"Bhai always said, love is love when it makes you strong. When it becomes your obsession, it makes you weak. And I did become weak that time. I hurt a lot of people along the way. I owe a lot of people a lot of apology. But I think the three people I hurt the most were you, Bhai and Kuhu. I thought I needed to start somewhere. And I started with you" said Kunal with genuineness.

"And that's an amazing start Nanko" Abir felt extremely proud of his little brother. Abir also thought to himself how it was an amazing start for Mishti as well. Kunal thanked Abir and with that they all walked inside the house.

Rajshri then signaled Abir to come to the kitchen. As soon as he entered the kitchen, Rajshri firstly thanked Abir for handling Mishti and making sure she was ok. She had no idea whether Mishti would have joined the celebration. And she knew she wouldn't have blamed Mishti for not joining after what had happened last night. But she was very relieved to see her. Abir also informed Rajshri about his dilemma about Mishti joining the celebration. He told her how he wasn't sure that Mishti would even join, after what had happened in the morning. Rajshri was shocked to hear that. She asked Abir to be honest with her about it.

FLASHBACK

"I have something for you" added Abir and brought Mishti back from the chain of thoughts.

Mishti looked towards him with curiosity.

"Firstly, I am sorry. I know you might not have liked the idea of me going behind your back and talking to your dadi. I just wanted to help somehow and I thought maybe talking to your dadi will help me build some perspective towards this. And I am glad that I did. I got to know some amazing stuff about you. I know you might not want to hear them right now and I won't force you. But yah, I do something for you" Abir turned and took his phone and brought it in front of him.

"Mishti, I have an audio message for you from your dadi." said Abir with a lot of contemplation. Mishti straightened up again. She knew she had to take baby steps. But she doesn't remember telling Abir that she was ready for it. She didn't know she had to start today itself. She was confused. She was at loss of words. She took her hands, covered her face and let out a breath. Abir understood what she was thinking and said

"Mish! It's ok. Look, I am just informing you that I have the recording. Doesn't mean, you need to listen to it right now. Me and your dadi didn't know whether you were ready to listen to her. So she decided to record something for you and she sent it to me. I don't know what it has. I haven't heard it myself. Baby, it will be your call on what you want to do with this. If you don't want to hear this at all, I will delete it right away. If you don't want to hear it right now and maybe some other day. You can just come to me and ask me for this. I wanted you to have a choice about this and hence I kept this with me till now. IT WILL BE YOUR CALL Mish! I promise you" Mishti looked towards Abir with hope. She definitely did feel relieved after hearing that. But she was confused. She didn't know what to do. Should she hear the message right now? Should she just rip the bandage once and for all? Should she go to the celebration?

Abir was patiently waiting for her to say something. He knew he had touched a very delicate chord and he definitely had to handle it with a lot of care. He had promised her to be there with her every step of the way. And he would do it for her always, no matter how long he would have to wait for her. She was his life and that's all that mattered to him.

After recollecting everything that has happened, Mishti finally decided that she first wanted to hear the recording. Based on how she feels about the recording, they will decide whether she wants to go for the celebration. Abir felt it was a fair play that Mishti had asked for. He didn't know what the recording had. He definitely didn't know what reaction he was going to get after the recording. Frankly, Mishti wasn't sure either. She said she wanted to hear it with confidence and now nervousness made her heart beat like a drum.

"Are you sure?" Abir checked one last time with her before playing the audio message.

Mishti closed her eyes and took a moment to rethink and said "Yes"

"Ok" said Abir nervously. He opened the audio message, looked at her one last time to see if her mind changed and then played it.

"I am sorry Mishti. I was wrong....... I know the way I started the message sounds pretty abrupt. But I didn't know how to start. I know and I understand there are a lot of things I could say or ask but I realize I don't have the rights anymore. Not until you give them to me. But I had to start somewhere. So.... In my years of practise in ayurveda, I have learnt one thing about treating people. More than medicines, it's love, care and attention that does miracles to people's health. In case of mental trauma, it isn't just love and care. But also, a heartfelt apology from the person who is responsible for it. I suffered trauma myself with the hands of my ex husband. But my dad got me out of it and made sure I didn't carry the scars of it for the rest of my life. I wasn't able to move past it totally until one day he himself came, accepted his fault and apologized. Mishti, please don't think I am telling this because I want some sympathy. I am telling this because I want to accept my mistake. I want to apologize. I know I might be too late. But I know I have to. Had I been that attentive and caring towards my son and his upbringing, he might not have turned out the way he did. Had I been attentive and caring and delicate towards you, maybe you wouldn't have suffered so much for so many years. You are not wrong, my child. There is no problem with you. The problem was with me. You, my little princess, was and still are the life of the Singhania family. Everyone missed you and talked about you. You know, on your birthdays, bhabhima would specifically instruct everyone to make all your favorite delicacies. We would look at your pictures and talk about you. There were so many times I just wanted to come to you and hug you. And I knew that if I saw you, I wouldn't have been able to stop myself from taking you back. And that would have been unfair to Rajshri Ji and Vishambhar Ji. I know I didn't take their permission but I knew they were ok with taking care of you. With you, they got a chance to relive what they lost after Akshara passed away. You are not only their daughter. You are their life. Just like mine. And if they had lost you, they might not have been able to survive that. I could sense their love for you when they spoke about you. The excitement that Rajshri behen would have in her voice. Trust me, I never sensed that level of excitement for anyone else. Not even for Akshara or Naira. And I knew you were in safe hands. But that doesn't mean I should be left off guard. I did make mistakes. Not one. Many. And I am here to apologize for them all. I am sorry for not doing justice to your father's upbringing. I am sorry for not doing justice to you. I am sorry for giving you up the way I did. I am sorry for not being in touch with you. I am sorry for ruining your childhood....I am sorry that I was weak... Mishti, I am sorry that I made you wait for so long. And it's only fair that I wait for your forgiveness.... I promise you Mishti I will wait for that no matter what. I promise I won't put Rajshri behen in the middle of anything anymore. I promise I will wait to speak to you when you are ready to speak to me... If you decide to come to ghanguar celebration today, I promise I won't hover around you if you are not comfortable.... Mishti, there is one thing I am not sorry for. For giving you to Maheshwari's. I know I did a lot of things wrong but not this. They have brought you up so well and I am so proud of you.... I am not sorry for loving you... I am not sorry for having you as my granddaughter. And I will wait for the day when you will finally forgive me. Take all your time to forgive me. Take all your time to forgive yourself for being his daughter......... Mishti! I hope you remain happy always. I hope you keep everyone around you happy....No!! I hope everyone around you keeps you happy. You, my child are very special and you deserve all the happiness this world has to offer..... I love you baby.....And Abir.. Thank you beta for doing this for me and her... You are really special.. I understand why Rajshri Behen calls you her heera.. You definitely are one.. Thank you for being there for Mishti.. Thank you for loving her so much.. Thank you for taking care of her so nicely... I will always be indebted to you. You both are really special....I will always pray for both of your happiness and well being.. Until my last breath..." And the recording ended. Both Abir and Mishti had tears in their eyes. Mishti was sitting still, unable to move. Abir looked towards her, trying to understand her reactions. Mishti was constantly moving her head in different directions. She was probably trying to contain her tears but her tears were probably winning the war again. Abir moved closed to her, put his hand across her shoulder and pulled her again in his embrace. Unlike other times, she didn't break down. She just stayed in the embrace. Didn't say a word or didn't cry. Maybe she just wanted that silent support. After sometime, Mishti broke the hug and said

"Abir, we should go. We should go for Ghanguar." Abir's heart was filled with happiness and eyes with tears. He was so proud of her. He just smiled and nodded to her and both of them decided to get ready.

Flashback ends

Rajshri had tears listening to that. She didn't know how to react. Rajshri knew Mishti could have still not joined the celebration after hearing the voice recording. But the fact that she managed to hold herself together and joined the celebration was praiseworthy according to Rajshri. She was a proud mom. She always was. And Abir agreed with her. Rajshri thanked Abir again for being Mishti's constant love and support. She always knew Mishti was self sufficient in a lot of things. They brought her up right. But now having someone as supportive as Abir, there was no stopping Mishti from winning any other battles that her life had to offer. She praised her heera again and hugged him. Watching them hug, Mishti entered the kitchen and again blamed Abir for trying to snatch her badi ma away from him. Rajshri, who had started to enjoy the game, played her side as well. She told Mishti, now she would always be in Abir's team, much to Mishti's fake despair. As Vishambhar joined the trio, Mishti complained about her Badi Ma and Abir being a team. Vishambhar took Mishti into his embrace and told her that they could be a team and beat them fair and square. Mishti delightfully agreed and showed her tongue to Abir. And all the four of them then shared a tight hug.

Devyani, who was witnessing the love of this family, just wished for them to be happy and together always. And also hoped that one day, she would become a part of that family and could hug Mishti and Abir the same way. As Abir looked towards her, she just folded her hands with gratitude and he happily obliged. He knew they still had a long way to go but he was happy that at least there was a beginning.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.7K 3.2K 52
What happens when ishita leaves raman and family after raman lies to her abt ruhi's custody and ishita loses ruhi? they meet again after an year, wil...
18.3K 1.2K 10
A new project brings in a familiar figure from Mishti's past. Who is that person? How will Mishti react to it? Will Abir and Mishti suffer another hi...
12.9K 606 37
"Ada Malhotra" I always thought that I will marry the one i love. But My life wanted something else for me that i didn't expected. "Amaan Singhania...
31.9K 290 2
Akshara and Abhimanyu, what if their baby was alive, what if Abhi never leaved his Akshu What id Singhania's came to their rescue