Tohru x reader

By Bl00dyt33th32

Quick note : I'm very sorry I believe that I may have wrote Tohru out of character. I haven't watched dragon... More

FUCK
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
AYYY I STARTED THIS STORY AGAIN ( meeting kanna )

chapter five

1.2K 11 2
By Bl00dyt33th32

Tohru's pov.

we spent the entire day talking, I decided that tonight is the night I need to confess. kanna left to go hang out with saikawa. I wasn't sure what to do but when Y/n left I went straight to the store. there wasn't much in the shopping district that I could use as a " I want to be your girlfreind " confession stuff but I did find some chocolate and wine.

8:30 pm

its time, I slowly shut my door and walked downstairs. I eventually got there and nocked on the door, the opened and I pulled out the chocolate and the wine from a small cloth bag I brought. "I know we just met last night but I cant keep my feelings held back any longer. I - I love you . will you be my lover?'' I managed to get out , I prepared to get yelled at and get a " ew no " but that's actually the opposite of what happened. "Yes! I will" y/n yelled back and smiled. I felt tears stream down my cheeks I was so happy! We went inside and huddled up on the couch . I wrapped my tail around their back and they put their head on my chest which leaded us to both fall asleep together. I was still blushing while drifting into sleep.

a/n:

I know this was probably a shitty way to end the story but it works a little bit. I just wanted to get writing this over with because its been a year since I started this and because of my inactivity I had never finished it and I finally finished it. I'm sorry it took this long.

- glitched doki / smolbeananimelover

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 4.1K 26
Kobayashi's life has turn upside down when she found and made new dragon friends alongside with hers, Tohru, Kanna, Elma, Fafnir, Lucoa,and Ilulu...
439K 10.2K 15
Y/n is Kobayashi's roommate and expected a normal life...until one dragon changed it all....
997K 17.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
381K 10.8K 27
A office worker and programmer by the name of Kobayashi had a normal life by herself, until one day she took in a boy two years ago. Her normal life...