A Love Story Or Not

By ManviGupta512

Shehnaaz fell in love with Sidharth when she was 16, but he was in love with somebody else! Lets see what hap... More

#1
#2
#3
#4
#
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#10.1
#11
#12
#13
#THANK YOU And PLEASE VOTE
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
Suggestion
#20
#
#21
#22
#23
#24
#25
#
#27
#28
#29
#30
#31
#32
#33
#34
#35
#36
#37
#38
Important
#39
Hint
#40
#41
#42
#43
#44
#45
#46
#47
#48
#49
#50
#51
#52
#53
#54
#55
#
#56
#57
#58
#59
#60
#61
#62
#63
#64
#65
#66
#67
#68
#69
#70
#71
#72
#73
#74
#76
#75
#77
#78
Question
#79
#80
SSR and SHEHNAAZ
#81
#82
#83
#84
#85
#86
#87
#88
#89
#90
#91
#92
#93
#94
#95
#96
#97
#98
#99
#100
#101
#102
#103
#104
#
#105
#106
#107
#108
#109
#110
#111
#112
#113
#114
#
#115
PLEASE DON'T SKIP THIS 🙏
#116
#117
#118
#119
#120
Look What I Found
#121
#122
Sidharth Shukla Did What?
Pehle Ye Post Kiya Tha 😳😳
#
#
Question, Honest Answer Needed
A LOVE STORY OR NOT PART 2
PART 2
First Part Out!

#26

5.9K 500 33
By ManviGupta512

Sidharth and Shehnaaz's trance broke when Sidharth's water bottle fell on the ground. They both noticed the position they were in and became awkward.

What followed was a weird and an awkward silence. Both didn't know what to say. So they both kept mum for sometime.

Sidharth decided to change the topic so that it becomes less embarrassing for the both of them. He looked in the sky and found that the moon looked unusual today.

"Oye Shehnaaz wahan dekh", Sidharth pointed towards the moon and Shehnaaz immediately looked towards the direction he was pointing at.

"Dekh rahi hai? Moon mein ek chehra nazar aa rha hai tujhe?", Sidharth asked and Shehnaaz tried to focus to find what Sidharth was asking her about.

When she couldn't find it, she gave Sidharth a question mark look and Sidharth understood.

"Abbey gadhi wo dekh. Mein dikhata hun ruk! Wo dekh tujhe ek kiss karta hua chehra nhi dikh ra? Wo dekh dhyan se, ek face hai na jo kiss Kar ra hai dusre face ko...", Sidharth said.

Shehnaaz tried to see it but when she couldn't, Sidharth asked her to tilt her head in his direction. Their heads were leaning on to each other in a way that their heads touched, forming a beautiful sight.

NO, not the moon, but they both looked beautiful and serene under that moon light.

Shehnaaz could now see it and there was excitement in her eyes. She nodded while giggling and told Sidharth that she has seen it.

But like always, she found something else in that face too. "Sidharth, mujhe na jala hua chehra bhi dikh ra hai! Iss angle se dekh", she said innocently while trying to focus more on the moon.

Sidharth looked at her in confusion, and what he saw made him look at her direction continuously.

"kitni beautiful hai Shehnaaz. Iski aankhon Mein itni khushi hai. Sirf chaand ko dekh ke itna khush wahi ho sakta hai jo khud ek chaand ho. Shehnaaz ek chaand hi to hai. She is always there to give me relief when I am sad. To mere liye to ye bhelpuri, chaand hi hai. Koi itna sundarr kaise ho sakta hai? Shehnaaz ki aankhen aise chamak rahi hain jaise isse pta nhi kya dikha diya ho. Chaand ki roshni ispe padti huyi aur bhi khubsoorat lag rahi hai. She is truly a piece of art. Khuda ne Shehnaaz ko kafi fursat se bnaya hoga, isiliye iske jaisi koi dusri meine aaj tak nhi dekhi...", Sidharth was continuously wondering in his mind.

He didn't realise when, but he blurted out "beautiful!", and Shehnaaz being Shehnaaz didn't realise that it was meant for her.

"Haan Kullu, beautiful to hai! Chaand kitna sundarr hota hai yr. Soch mein bhi itni sundarr hoti to kya baat thi", she said excitedly.

"Nhi, kaash chaand teri trha khubsoorat hota!", Sidharth said.

He has now decided on the fact that Shehnaaz's beauty was even more than the moon.

Shehnaaz couldn't hear him properly, so she asked again, "Hain?", to this Sidharth just replied, "Kuch nhi, kuch bhi to nhi. Tu chaand dekh".

Sidharth and Shehnaaz, both then realise something else. They were about to kiss a few minutes ago and now they saw two kissing faces in the moon. They both blushed profusely.

Even the moon is showing them what should have happened between both of them on that grass bed. But they didn't have the courage to do it, or maybe they did.

How big of a coincidence can it be? Even the moon is showing two faces who are kissing. Is the moon telling them that they should have done it?

The whole destiny was playing in their favour. Today, everything was okay between them and they were just so close. They should have just done it.

Shehnaaz took a sneaky glance and saw Sidharth already staring at her. She got embarrassed and turned into a tomato.

Since Sidharth was thinking the same thing and he very well knew what was going on in her mind, he chuckled and this further enabarrassed Shehnaaz.

Even the moon is showing them what should have happened between both of them on that grass bed. But they didn't have the courage to do it, or maybe they did.

How big of a coincidence can it be? Even the moon is showing two faces who are kissing. Is the moon telling them that they should have done it?

The whole destiny was playing in their favour. Today, everything was okay between them and they were just so close. They should have just done it.

Shehnaaz took a sneaky glance and saw Sidharth already staring at her. She got embarrassed and turned into a tomato.

Since Sidharth was thinking the same thing and he very well knew what was going on in her mind, he chuckled and this further enabarrassed Shehnaaz.

She felt the same need to hold onto his shirt because she was feeling weak in her knees. She sweared that she would have just collapse right there if not for the shirt that she was holding onto.

Sidharth dig his fingers on her waist, making her breath hitch in pleasure. He knew that he is going to leave marks on her waist, if he dug deeper and he didn't want to leave marks.

Her waist was just so soft and Sidharth just kept on caressing her waist. His hand paced up and down her waist, sending shivers through her spine.

She wanted to throw her head back in pleasure, but she didn't. Sidharth's hand was doing wonders in her entire body and it was the best feeling.

Being touched like this by a person you love the most, is a dream, an amazing dream. Sidharth was touching her, and she just wished to surrender to his each touch.

He was just obsessing over her waist which was just so soft. He couldn't take his hands off of her waist. He just wanted to keep on pacing his hands on her waist which was just so milky.

Sidharth brought his other hand on her waist and Shehnaaz bit her lip as tightly as she could. She bit it till she could feel blood coming out of it.

His other hand, that wasn't holding her waist, was busy in exploring it. His hand run on her bare stomach and he could feel her trying hard to even out her breaths.

He could feel her stomach melting in his touch. He felt proud of the effect he was having on her. His hand that was on her waist, was now playing with her waist band.

Shehnaaz moaned a bit when she felt his hand on her waist band. His other hand stopped on her navel. He loved that how small her navel felt in comparison to his huge hands.

He teased her navel and Shehnaaz couldn't help but throw her neck back at this torture. She tried hard to control her breathing and her moans by clutching his shirt more tightly.

He couldn't get enough of her navel and her waist. He felt a different kind of sensation pass through his body. It was getting more hot with each second. Her waist was amazing.

He traced his hand on her waist and then on her navel. Her stomach fluttered in response and he smirked.

He held her waist more tightly this time, pulling her more closer to himself. All this while, Shehnaaz's eyes were shut. She didn't dare open her eyes.

He pulled away from her and she could feel herself feeling cold again due to the cool breeze outside in the garden. She missed the warmness.

Shehnaaz quickly grabbed the opportunity to push him away before anything else happens and run inside the bedroom area.

But before she could do that, Sidharth firmly held her waist with both his hands this time, indicating that she needs to stay in this position without moving.

Shehnaaz meekly opened her eyes and Sidharth wasn't standing in front of her, but his hands were on her waist, keeping her in position.

She looked down, only to find him on his knees and his hands caressing both the sides of her waist.

Her right hand went into her mouth, she bit her finger. Her left hand went on Sidharth's left hand for support. She knew that she would fall, if she didn't hold his hand.

It required a lot of courage for her to take her hand above his and hold it. Her nails almost dug into his hand, while she continued biting her finger.

Sidharth looked at her and she was looking down at him. For a moment, Shehnaaz stopped breathing due to the ignited fire that she could see in his eyes.

His eyes were dark, ignited with passion and she could see it. Sidharth then spoke, making Shehnaaz come out of her trance, "Baby tujhe kitni baar Saans lene ke liye bolna padega?".

Everytime he said that to her, it was said in a playful tone but this time, it was different. Sidharth, this time said it in a husky tone making Shehnaaz shiver more.

Her mind went blank and hazy and she couldn't think properly. She started breathing heavily.

He traced the pads of both his hands on her stomach, near her navel. He was massaging the portion near her navel and Shehnaaz bit her finger more tightly in response.

He brought his right hand and kept it on her navel, slightly caressing it. He was caressing her belly button, making her shudder in response. He didn't know what was it about her waist and her navel, that was making him go insane.

He was going crazy and thus, felt a continuous need to massage and caress her navel and her milky soft waist.

Her waist was beautiful. How can someone's body part be that beautiful? But it's Shehnaaz and with her everything is possible.

He noticed how smooth and silky her waist was. It was almost like a melted chocolate and you could easily take a bite out of it.

Her stomach was so fair, it seemed like she has just come out of the milk itself. She was beautiful beyond words and her body was insanely beautiful just like her pretty face.

Sidharth couldn't control himself and he brought his face near her waist. She could feel his hot breaths fanning on her stomach and on her navel, and she dig her nails deeper into his hand.

Shehnaaz had managed to scratch his hand, due to that immense pleasure that she was recieving. There was torture in it but beneath it was sheer pleasure and Shehnaaz was subjected to this for the very first time in 24 years of her life.

Shehnaaz could still feel his breaths on her stomach and she was getting impatient with each passing second. She knew why Sidharth has brought his face closer to her navel, but why wasn't he doing what he wanted to do.

She was growing highly impatient with his slow moves. It was as if Sidharth heard her mind and did exactly what she wished for.

He brought his lips closer to the right side of her waist and kissed her. It was slow at first but when he felt how smooth and soft it felt against his lips, it turned into a more urgent and passionate kissing. He kept on kissing the right side of her waist senselessly.

Shehnaaz was about to fall but Sidharth supported her with his arm.
His left arm came ahead to wrap itself on her waist, giving her all the support she needed.

When he felt that he was done with the right side, he quickly moved towards the left part of her waist, while his right arm wrapped itself around her waist to give her some support.

Each and every part of her waist, seemed more soft from the previous one. Each part of her waist much better than the other.

He then moved his lips on her stomach, slowly moving his tongue on it and caressing it painfully slowly.

He moved his lips towards her navel licking it really hard. He really gave her a nice suck on her navel making Shehnaaz go crazy.

The very next moment, Sidharth was biting her navel, as if he would die if he didn't. He gave her such a hard bite, that it left a visible mark on her navel.

Shehnaaz gave a screaming moan due to the bite. Sidharth, licked her navel again, trying to soothe the pain that he gave her. The mark now turned blue and black and there it lied, Shehnaaz's first love bite that too from Sidharth and Sidharth's first mark on her body.

It was just the most intimate thing not just for Shehnaaz but for Sidharth as well. For Sidharth, it was just a mere love bite on her navel but still it felt like the most intimate moment that he has ever shared with a girl...

Sidharth and Shehnaaz still haven't kissed but they were able to share some kind of intimacy with each other. What will happen after this? Will they finally have their first kiss?

Please VOTE and COMMENT to motivate me. Keep showering your love.

I love you all and you are my lovers 😂❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.3K 1.6K 15
#01 in bb13- 14/5/2021 #01 in emotion-20/5/2021 #01 in shehnaazgill-22/5/2021 #02 in ,watt&adored-18/5/2021 #03 in emotionalattachment- 20/5/2021 #04...
139K 13.7K 46
what if sidharth starting loving a girl who is already married and also have a child...... This is a different one... i hope you like it...😊
21.4K 1.3K 17
What if Sana loves Sid from a very young age.She never confessed it from 5 years.Finally when she was about to propose him,Sid broke her heart unknow...
767K 72K 150
Bigg boss 13 fiction where shehnaaz gill is a wild card and secret admirer of sidharth shukla❤️ From fan to soulmate, the journey is unique in it's o...